[mod] Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions

I had to cleanup and organize some of my code so I was spending less time looking for things.  In doing so, I started to organize my localisation files and generated a table of contents.

Items in red are disabled and/or totally broken.  Experiment with at your own risk!

Items in orange are in an unknown state and have to be manually triggered.

Items in yellow are buggy but more or less functional.

Items in green are enabled and working mostly as expected (even if unfinished).

Items in blue (cyan) are believed to be finished and working as desired.

Items in purple are work-in-progress future content and may be unpredictable.

######################################################################
#                  NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions:                  #
#                             Event Text                             #
#--------------------------------------------------------------------#
#                         Table of Contents:                         #
#                                                                    #
#                          BCE Setup Events                          #
#                     Bastards of Christ Events                      #
#                  Pardon Me for a Year of Slavery?                  #
#                  Werewolf Bitches and Omega Males                  #
#            Lilith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Rituals            #
#                Return of the Amazon Breeding Tribes                #
#                      Penis Replacement Potion                      #
#                 Yiffic Marriage Events (and more!)                 #
#                      Dutchess Noxem's Revenge                      #
#                           Horsing Around                           #
#                            Wolf Mother?                            #
#                 Rape & Sexual Manipulation Events                  #
#                Incubus & Succubus Childhood Events                 #
#                         Hall of Discretion                         #
#                 Sexually Trained Guard Dogs Attack                 #
#            NoxBestia's General Canine Bestiality Events            #
#--------------------------------------------------------------------#
#          (search for "---END---" to jump between events)           #
######################################################################

This may change slightly by tonight, but roughly gives an idea of the state of things in my mind.  Needless to say, much less is fully working than I had thought.

NoxBestia's Darkest Perversions 0.0.3.4α has been uploaded!

This version is compatible with CK2 version 3.7.1 or 3.7.2.

DELETE THE OLD VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE!

I will be playing the game for the next couple of hours and watching here for any major issues that y'all might report.  Enjoy!

It's very nice to see you working on this mod again! I got to use it for awhile before Dark World updated and so many mods just didn't work anymore.

I may give this a shot to see how it goes, but there are so many things in that list that I don't even know how to test, because I have never seen them before. Dutchess Noxem's Revenge would be a good example of one such event. Just curious... is there anywhere that explains what each event is?

Even if not, I'm very excited about this mod!

It's very nice to see you working on this mod again! I got to use it for awhile before Dark World updated and so many mods just didn't work anymore.

I may give this a shot to see how it goes, but there are so many things in that list that I don't even know how to test, because I have never seen them before. Dutchess Noxem's Revenge would be a good example of one such event. Just curious... is there anywhere that explains what each event is?

"Dutchess Noxem's Revenge" is a triggered event for situations where you have an unlanded title and end up losing all of your land.  It currently fails the validator due to some bad scope work on my part.  

"Horsing Around" and "Wolf Mother?" are both randomly triggered events.  The first one is for adult male rulers and their horse.  The second one is a non-sexual event for children that can lead to becoming a werewolf.

"BCE Setup Events" is used to create immortal characters that were born before year 1 AD (since they can't be created in history files).  It runs automatically, creaking 4 characters (Jesus Christ, his mother Mary, a dark being called 'The Shadowy Stranger' and a child clone of this dark entity).  This setup event also starts a countdown timer for the first "Bastards of Christ/Rise of the Yiffic Church" event.

"Pardon Me for a Year of Slavery?" was going to be an targeted decision event where instead of trying to arrest someone, you could offer to pardon them if they served as your sexual slave for a year.  I have not worked on it since before my first upload here.

"Werewolf Bitches and Omega Males" was designed to bring back the random werewolf sexual attacks on bitches and omega males.  It was to be randomly triggered and also includes a targeted decision to use an omega, but it was never finished and just points to an "event not ready" page.

"Lilith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Rituals" this is the main preview event I was talking about yesterday.  I have unlocked it for now for easy access and testing, but it will eventually require 3 of the Dark World buildings be built before the decision becomes available.

"Return of the Amazon Breeding Tribes" Another semi-abandoned project based on the old mods "Amazonia's Return" and "Return of the Amazons."  The amazon events in the "Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht" drew from the same original source that they other two did.

"Penis Replacement Potion" was a small little addition to the potion shop where a character who lost their penis in the "Horsing Around" event could pay to have it regrown.  I plan on opening it up to all characters.  It will eventually be programmed to cure splenectomy and eunuch states on males and make females into futa.

"Yiffic Marriage Events (and more!)" was another different idea that I did not implement correctly.  It ended up causing more grief than benefit, so I have shelved it to get this mod back online.  I have a twisted fondness for a lot of the Yiffic stuff (despite how I generally feel about the Abrahamic religions in CK2) so it will eventually get fixed and make a comeback.

"Rape & Sexual Manipulation Events" were a series of targeted decisions where you or your court rapist could use the promise or threat of sex to manipulate other landed rulers.  It is semi-abandoned and very low priority right now.

"Incubus & Succubus Childhood Events" were a series of events dealing with the succubus ability to be born pregnant and the incubus being born with multiple lifetimes of sexual experiences.  It was also envisioned as a way for the children of Lilith to being other children and adults down the path to perversion.

"Hall of Discretion" is a gateway to player-driven sex scenes and serves a very similar purpose as "Lilith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Rituals".  

"Sexually Trained Guard Dogs Attack" is going to be a replacement for the "procreo" commands and events.  It will be heavily reworked enough so as to (hopefully) keep people from bothering DewGuru or DocToska about things liked or not liked about it.

"NoxBestia's General Canine Bestiality Events" was meant to be an introduction to canine bestiality and was intended to have a large range of situations.  It too has been shelved for a long time and I have even partially forgotten about it.

In addition to everything above, there are new races, new abilities, modifications of existing stuff in Dark World, and so on.

I also forgot filters to keep you from impregnating yourself in the forbidden mating rituals (except for the one option where you choose self-impregnation).  

I expect I'll be putting up a minor fix sometime this weekend, especially if there are a lot of urgent bugs y'all find.

"Dutchess Noxem's Revenge" is a triggered event for situations where you have an unlanded title and end up losing all of your land.  It currently fails the validator due to some bad scope work on my part.  

"Horsing Around" and "Wolf Mother?" are both randomly triggered events.  The first one is for adult male rulers and their horse.  The second one is a non-sexual event for children that can lead to becoming a werewolf.

"BCE Setup Events" is used to create immortal characters that were born before year 1 AD (since they can't be created in history files).  It runs automatically, creaking 4 characters (Jesus Christ, his mother Mary, a dark being called 'The Shadowy Stranger' and a child clone of this dark entity).  This setup event also starts a countdown timer for the first "Bastards of Christ/Rise of the Yiffic Church" event.

"Pardon Me for a Year of Slavery?" was going to be an targeted decision event where instead of trying to arrest someone, you could offer to pardon them if they served as your sexual slave for a year.  I have not worked on it since before my first upload here.

"Werewolf Bitches and Omega Males" was designed to bring back the random werewolf sexual attacks on bitches and omega males.  It was to be randomly triggered and also includes a targeted decision to use an omega, but it was never finished and just points to an "event not ready" page.

"Lilith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Rituals" this is the main preview event I was talking about yesterday.  I have unlocked it for now for easy access and testing, but it will eventually require 3 of the Dark World buildings be built before the decision becomes available.

"Return of the Amazon Breeding Tribes" Another semi-abandoned project based on the old mods "Amazonia's Return" and "Return of the Amazons."  The amazon events in the "Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht" drew from the same original source that they other two did.

"Penis Replacement Potion" was a small little addition to the potion shop where a character who lost their penis in the "Horsing Around" event could pay to have it regrown.  I plan on opening it up to all characters.  It will eventually be programmed to cure splenectomy and eunuch states on males and make females into futa.

"Yiffic Marriage Events (and more!)" was another different idea that I did not implement correctly.  It ended up causing more grief than benefit, so I have shelved it to get this mod back online.  I have a twisted fondness for a lot of the Yiffic stuff (despite how I generally feel about the Abrahamic religions in CK2) so it will eventually get fixed and make a comeback.

"Rape & Sexual Manipulation Events" were a series of targeted decisions where you or your court rapist could use the promise or threat of sex to manipulate other landed rulers.  It is semi-abandoned and very low priority right now.

"Incubus & Succubus Childhood Events" were a series of events dealing with the succubus ability to be born pregnant and the incubus being born with multiple lifetimes of sexual experiences.  It was also envisioned as a way for the children of Lilith to being other children and adults down the path to perversion.

"Hall of Discretion" is a gateway to player-driven sex scenes and serves a very similar purpose as "Lilith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Rituals".  

"Sexually Trained Guard Dogs Attack" is going to be a replacement for the "procreo" commands and events.  It will be heavily reworked enough so as to (hopefully) keep people from bothering DewGuru or DocToska about things liked or not liked about it.

"NoxBestia's General Canine Bestiality Events" was meant to be an introduction to canine bestiality and was intended to have a large range of situations.  It too has been shelved for a long time and I have even partially forgotten about it.

In addition to everything above, there are new races, new abilities, modifications of existing stuff in Dark World, and so on.

Thanks a lot for the great work @noxbestia! Is the 'canine bestiality events' still in your plan?

Rather than write the mechanics first and the text later, I just finished writing over 2,200 words of lore that I will be adding to version 0.0.4.0.  Of course to unlock this lore (and the new targeted decisions that unlock with it), you will have to be playing a futanari succubus who has had at least 13 children.  

I plan to eventually come up with an unlock version for diphallic (doubledong) Incubi who have had at least 13 children.

Just wanted to let people know that as of DW Reborn 1.54 that the visitation action is broken due to the event ids being changed in the latest update. They can be easily fixed by changing references to DWCore.199 to DWVisits.9999, and making sure that the routing event call is DWVisits.1 instead of DWCore.100

I'm a bit miffed admittedly that dewguru changed the event ids around as it is breaking all kinds of mods that depend on it, I just hope he doesn't break anything else because this mod is hanging on by a thread compatibility wise.

I'd advise anyone to use the validator to try to fix things themselves for the time being. Anyone using the validator would also probably find it beneficial to update the dependency entries in their .mod files, as a few of them are out of date and won't get loaded into the validator if they're not correct, especially for Toska

can you be more specific? where do i find the refernces? 

Just wanted to let people know that as of DW Reborn 1.54 that the visitation action is broken due to the event ids being changed in the latest update. They can be easily fixed by changing references to DWCore.199 to DWVisits.9999, and making sure that the routing event call is DWVisits.1 instead of DWCore.100

I'm a bit miffed admittedly that dewguru changed the event ids around as it is breaking all kinds of mods that depend on it, I just hope he doesn't break anything else because this mod is hanging on by a thread compatibility wise.

I'd advise anyone to use the validator to try to fix things themselves for the time being. Anyone using the validator would also probably find it beneficial to update the dependency entries in their .mod files, as a few of them are out of date and won't get loaded into the validator if they're not correct, especially for Toska

can you be more specific? where do i find the refernces? 

The current version of Darkest Perversions I submitted last night (0.0.3.4a) has already been adjusted for this.

Rather than write the mechanics first and the text later, I just finished writing over 2,200 words of lore that I will be adding to version 0.0.4.0.  Of course to unlock this lore (and the new targeted decisions that unlock with it), you will have to be playing a futanari succubus who has had at least 13 children.  

I plan to eventually come up with an unlock version for diphallic (doubledong) Incubi who have had at least 13 children.

That's.... awfully specific, but now something that I definitely am going to want to try. ^_^

I played quite a bit yesterday with this mod installed, and things seem generally to work well. I ran into text that hasn't been written, but the mechanics at least functioned and I didn't have any crazy bugs. I started as a Neko Queen, and one of the first things I tried was the Lillith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Ritual... I chose Brood Mother, which didn't end well for my ruler to say the least, but at least gave me a huge population of Neko running all over the place! I love this feature alone, as in the past I've had troubles where my chosen starting race would die off after a few generations because no one was getting the trait. I think I might be sad when that option is locked behind expensive buildings, as I might not be able to get to it in time!

I haven't managed to get the Horsing Around stuff to trigger so far... it used to just show up when I built a stable, but I haven't seen anything. Also have not seen any Succubus / Incubus content, though I'm not quite sure how to even get it to work. In fact, there are lots of things on the list I haven't seen, but since lots of it is still a work in progress, I figure it's because I'd have to manually trigger things and I don't even know how I'd do that. 

Anyways, keep up the good work! I love this mod.

Edit to the above:

I started the game up again, and what do you know, the stable event popped up almost right away! Silly game.

Then I ran into a crazy bug! My ruler was female, and appointed one of her sons to the 'Bedroom Boy' minor title. That, apparently, made him King of the realm and the game went a little crazy. I know this was not a coincidence because he was not my heir.

That's.... awfully specific, but now something that I definitely am going to want to try. ^_^

I played quite a bit yesterday with this mod installed, and things seem generally to work well. I ran into text that hasn't been written, but the mechanics at least functioned and I didn't have any crazy bugs. I started as a Neko Queen, and one of the first things I tried was the Lillith's Forbidden Midnight Breeding Ritual... I chose Brood Mother, which didn't end well for my ruler to say the least, but at least gave me a huge population of Neko running all over the place! I love this feature alone, as in the past I've had troubles where my chosen starting race would die off after a few generations because no one was getting the trait. I think I might be sad when that option is locked behind expensive buildings, as I might not be able to get to it in time!

I haven't managed to get the Horsing Around stuff to trigger so far... it used to just show up when I built a stable, but I haven't seen anything. Also have not seen any Succubus / Incubus content, though I'm not quite sure how to even get it to work. In fact, there are lots of things on the list I haven't seen, but since lots of it is still a work in progress, I figure it's because I'd have to manually trigger things and I don't even know how I'd do that. 

Anyways, keep up the good work! I love this mod.

Edit to the above:

I started the game up again, and what do you know, the stable event popped up almost right away! Silly game.

Then I ran into a crazy bug! My ruler was female, and appointed one of her sons to the 'Bedroom Boy' minor title. That, apparently, made him King of the realm and the game went a little crazy. I know this was not a coincidence because he was not my heir.

I was playing with a modified version of brood mother Neko just last night.  In the current change, each breeding gives you three children.  That was more than a bit over the top... but then that is what the brood mother setting is for!  Before I uploaded 3.4 I had an option for breed me until I die which was like brood mother on Jolt.  Anyway, I already had a large family to start with, but by the end of it I have over 200 living people in my family.  I was also playing a succubus, and I had hentai rules turned on, so I survived all of those pregnancies.

I know I have way too many events with no text yet, and even more with no graphics yet.  I have found that when I am feeling creative, I'm generally not in a programming mindset and when I am programming my creativity suffers (and usually isn't nearly that erotic).  

The "horsing around" event I have is for a male ruler and you are riding your horse through the woods when you get close to a stud ranch.  Your mare gets all worked up and you can either go to the ranch and have an (unfinished) encounter with the farmer's daughter or you can take care of her yourself, which in itself can lead to an interesting encounter with a magic-wielding dwarf.  Depending on how he is treated, there are numerous good, bad, and WTF results that can come out of that.

I recently had something strange happen to me with bedroom boy as well, but that was before I disabled Yiffic marriage.  I'll have to go dig into that and see what I have in there that is messing things up.

As always, thank you for the feedback and bug reports.  I am glad you are enjoying it.

What are the changes this mod does to history files? I'd like to compatch it for personal use with some total conversion mods (HIP, AGOT; etc), so knowing what changes have been made in general to these files would be invaluable in speeding it up.

I need to move most of the changes to the history files over to my personal alternate history mod, rather than leave theme here.  I will make sure that is done before the next upload.  In the meanwhile, you should be able to safely remove anything copied from vanilla into the history files and just leave the new items.  The easiest way to find them is to go into the /gfx/flags folder and look at what new flags I have.

I'm very interested in getting this working for the AGOT and Warhammer total conversion mods, but to do that, it was beginning to look like I would need to fork away from Dark World itself and make mine standalone.  What are your experiences in that regard with Dark World?

EDIT: If the zip file contains the change dates of the files.  You can look in there and you'll be able to see 20 or so vanilla title files I actually changed.

For titles you can:

1. remove the 1,687 files with a modify date of 2/23/2017
  2. remove the 19 files with a modify date of 3/7/2017
  3. remove the 11 files with a modify date of 4/24/2017
  4. the files with a modify date of 8/20/2017 or newer have a lot of 1st century CE changes to them, and can be removed if you wish.
  5. that should leave you with 4 titles.  3 are unique to this module.  The fourth, c_ulster.txt, was created so that there could be at least one county available at nearly any start date, with a historically accepted Irish ruler from the CK2 history files.  You might want to keep that one, but it isn't needed.   :)

The changes to the technology files simply add a year 6 technology level so that a start date in 6 CE wont break things.  These can be removed if you wish.

All files in provinces can (and should) be removed.  They were branched off for my Apocalypse mod and I forgot to clean them out.

The files in history/characters _can_ be dangerous to other mods since I am using gaps in CK2's history files to worm my own large amount of ancient characters in without raising the high end character count.  That depends on the mod you are integrating with.

I hope all of this helps you.

The next version adds a new choice to the targeted decision 'futanari fornication'.  If you select yourself, your current choices are masturbate or impregnate yourself.  In the next version, if you are not married, you will get a third option to marry yourself make yourself into your own concubine.  (Apparently the various add_spouse commands and tricks block same sex marriage.  It can be done in save_game editing, but who wants to have to do that?)

Currently, 'futanari fornication' is a player-only decision, but I was thinking about opening it up to the AI at some point.  Curious what y'all think of that?

NOTE: self-impregnation runs a high risk of getting the inbred trait.  If you child is an incubus or succubus, the inbred trait should go away at birth, or within 2 years if they are a twin and live that long.

EDIT: Damn it all, it removes you as a concubine from yourself too!  So much for that.  /sigh

EDIT 2: Well, not all is lost.  When you chose impregnate yourself, I used the add_consort function anyway so that your child is not considered a bastard when it is born.  At least there is that.

I'm not too worried about self-impregnation, though I'm sure others would dig that.

I am more interested in how the decision would work from NPCs? Would it be against the player, or just other NPCs? On the player-end, it starts as a consensual thing, though the player can force the NPC if they want to. Would NPCs be able to do that back to the player? Perhaps just a random chance based on the NPC's personality as to whether the event triggers as consensual or non.

Either way, I like the idea, especially because I always play with Mercenary Commander installed, so always have lots of futas running around my court.

I'm not too worried about self-impregnation, though I'm sure others would dig that.

I am more interested in how the decision would work from NPCs? Would it be against the player, or just other NPCs? On the player-end, it starts as a consensual thing, though the player can force the NPC if they want to. Would NPCs be able to do that back to the player? Perhaps just a random chance based on the NPC's personality as to whether the event triggers as consensual or non.

Either way, I like the idea, especially because I always play with Mercenary Commander installed, so always have lots of futas running around my court.

Because some people will get upset if rape is happening, I'll be adding a rule to allow or disallow the player being raped.  If the rule is turned on (which will be the default), then yes, a computer futa could rape the player.  

Since that rule doesn't yet exist there is a chance that any player in the world, including the player, could end up creating a child with either an incubus or succubus.  This is definitely non-consensual, but since the player is asleep through the whole thing, it is a grey area as to whether it can be considered rape.  Well, at least in normal society.  I won't make any guess for today's messed up, hyper-sensitive society... but if I keep going there, I'm gonna get political and I'll leave politics to inside CK2 where I can just conquer those who piss me off (or make sex slaves out of them).  :P

In the future, I plan to add a lot more rape content, though that is still not as much of a priority as more furry, bestiality, and watersports content.  But, priority or not, if the mood strikes me it may get added in sooner.  :)

Something that has smoldered within me since the early days of Dark World is that people can get out of your bloodmoon celebration with little negative effect.  In version 0.0.3.4 I added the option to imprison anyone who doesn't attend AND doesn't pay you off for the insult.  However, I made it incur tyranny to imprison them.  In one game that eventually set my entire empire out to get me so... 

... in version 0.0.4.0 if a person snubs the bloodmoon celebration 3 times (by not paying), you get to imprison them without incurring any tyranny.  In my games they are then either made into sex slaves or sacrificed.

Anyone getting a blank event (id = 404)?

This may only be because of modifications made in version 0.0.4.0, but if you are getting a blank event with no choices, please save your game (not compressed), open it with a text editor, and then search for "player_event" and check to see if it is event id 404.  If so, please post here so I know that the game-breaking bug is in 0.0.3.4 also.  Thanks.