Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE / UUNP / BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE UUNP BodySlide Outfit Studio Unified UNP Body ousnius Caliente Outfit

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

FutaAngel

FutaAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Cell, I have a request...

Is it possible to add "New Window" for Outfit Studio? I sometimes have up to 3 windows and I go through NMM to bring it up. It's not a need just a want. :)

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts

New version for all games! :)

(the change log below includes v4.1 as well)

Version 4.1.1:

* BodySlide: Ungrouped sets now show all presets instead of no presets. You should still create proper groups, though!
* Outfit Studio: Added UV slider/zap functionality. Diffs are created via OBJ import after a slider was set to UV mode. Instead of morphing the geometry, they move the texture coordinates.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed loading of custom references that were created using existing references.
* Outfit Studio: Minor NIF format fixes.
* Outfit Studio: Bone weights for FO4 and SSE meshes are now normalized more accurately.
* Outfit Studio: Added SSE optimization for NIF files. A dialog will ask you to convert them.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed partition painting for SSE.
* Outfit Studio: Stability and performance improvements.

Is it possible to add "New Window" for Outfit Studio? I sometimes have up to 3 windows and I go through NMM to bring it up. It's not a need just a want. :)

That's not possible right now with how Outfit Studio was coded, sorry. :/

Cell... I saw on the new thread that there are additional polygons. Is this going to be the same for the old game? I have SSE but I haven't checked it out yet.

Only the new Skyrim (SSE) will get the new CBBE. Both for engine reasons and for manageability reasons.

FutaAngel

FutaAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

New version for all games! :)

(the change log below includes v4.1 as well)

Version 4.1.1:

* BodySlide: Ungrouped sets now show all presets instead of no presets. You should still create proper groups, though!
* Outfit Studio: Added UV slider/zap functionality. Diffs are created via OBJ import after a slider was set to UV mode. Instead of morphing the geometry, the move the texture coordinates.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed loading of custom references that were created using existing references.
* Outfit Studio: Minor NIF format fixes.
* Outfit Studio: Bone weights for FO4 and SSE meshes are now normalized more accurately.
* Outfit Studio: Added SSE optimization for NIF files. A dialog will ask you to convert them.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed partition painting for SSE.
* Outfit Studio: Stability and performance improvements.

That's not possible right now with how Outfit Studio was coded, sorry. :/

Cell... I saw on the new thread that there are additional polygons. Is this going to be the same for the old game? I have SSE but I haven't checked it out yet.

Only the new Skyrim (SSE) will get the new CBBE. Both for engine reasons and for manageability reasons.

Okay, thanks, Cell! And thank you for your work on this!

CNKTHoward

CNKTHoward

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

I can't tell for sure if this problem exists because the newer version of bodyslide, but some textures don't show up (see  Attached File  20161119234324_1.jpg   99.6KB   1 downloads). I'm using these files. The problem also occurs on some other outfits. I already checked the .nifs texture path and they are all in order. I've read that this can be a problem if you don't have enough vram, but my graphics card limit isn't hit...

edit: by the way, did 4.1.1 break nif generation for standard skyrim? The outfits look chopped up now.

edit2: added a screenshot to show the problem: Attached File  20161120000341_1.jpg   75.53KB   2 downloads

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts
- BodySlide: Fixed batch build causing texture coordinates to go crazy after v4.1.1.
- BodySlide: Fixed activating zaps causing a crash after v4.1.1.

Princess Tiara

Princess Tiara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Can Someone make a CBBE Bodyslide conversion for Xinafays High Heels Plz. That would be much appreciated.

FFS... really?! Does this look like a request thread? This is the 6th or 7th time I've seen this post in 6 or 7 different threads.

I'M JUS TRYNA TO GET MY MESSAGE ACROSS... Its not like i'm constantly spammin, plus I don't even care no more.

Jerok

Jerok

Knight of house Thorns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Just wanted to drop some appretiation for the tools and the makers as I've been finding myself using them more and more. Thanks for all the work put in! o/

sheffgrey

sheffgrey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

OK, not quite sure if this is the place to post this. If it's not, please redirect me to the correct place.

I'm getting some deformation on the chest of some armors when I build them to a UNP body from bodyslide, but it's much less noticeable if I use (and rebuild the sliders to) a larger chested body. I've used Ancient Draugr as an example here, but I've had it with others including Northgirl and most annoyingly, Devious Devices.

Here's screenshots:

UNP - UNPB - 7B Original all @ 100 weight.

Just wondering what the root cause of this is, and if it's fixable or just something that happens with BS that I have to live with/work around?

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts

OK, not quite sure if this is the place to post this. If it's not, please redirect me to the correct place.

I'm getting some deformation on the chest of some armors when I build them to a UNP body from bodyslide, but it's much less noticeable if I use (and rebuild the sliders to) a larger chested body. I've used Ancient Draugr as an example here, but I've had it with others including Northgirl and most annoyingly, Devious Devices.

Here's screenshots:

Just wondering what the root cause of this is, and if it's fixable or just something that happens with BS that I have to live with/work around?

It kind of looks like that's simply what the body shape does to the slider morph.

I mean, you can try to fix it with the move/smooth brushes in Outfit Studio for those sliders, but I'm not sure how far you can succeed.

The problem is the texture has a fixed pattern that expects a certain shape.

sheffgrey

sheffgrey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Here's screenshots:

It kind of looks like that's simply what the body shape does to the slider morph.

I mean, you can try to fix it with the move/smooth brushes in Outfit Studio for those sliders, but I'm not sure how far you can succeed.

The problem is the texture have a fixed pattern that expect a certain shape.

I figured that might be the case. It just seemed a bit counter-intuitive that if would become stretched that way when I expected the surface area of the armor in that region to be shrunk, so I thought maybe there was something I was missing. I've never worked with any 3d modelling though so I'm pretty ignorant on the matter. Might have a play with it in outfit studio, if I can recall how to use it.

Thanks for the help :)

Slorm

Slorm

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts

Minor issue, I noticed there's some discolouration appearing in v4.12 (it's most marked on the collar and sleeves in the screenies below). I've not used v4.11 but perhaps its connected, or maybe it was intended

V4.0                                     V4.12

Attached File  ScreenShot26.jpg   210.99KB   14 downloads   Attached File  ScreenShot27.jpg   211.55KB   15 downloads

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts

Minor issue, I noticed there's some discolouration appearing in v4.12 (it's most marked on the collar and sleeves in the screenies below). I've not used v4.11 but perhaps its connected, or maybe it was intended

V4.0                                     V4.12

attachicon.gifScreenShot26.jpg   attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg

The new behavior is actually intended (BodySlide in v4.0 generated new normals for the low weight, but the high weight was accidentally missing), but it seems to cause issues with that specific mesh. The only thing to currently fix it, is to manually face the normals again in NifSkope after a build.

I'll have to add a maximum smoothing angle setting for all BodySlide projects at some point that can be customized, but I'm not there yet.

three7

three7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

I have a problem with the new version.
After pressing "build" - starts the game and my character is still the same. Small breast & butt. I must set weight in racemenu to 1 from 0.5 - its frustrating :(
Im using HDT mods too... :(

between3and26characters

between3and26characters

His Behavior Has Developed Abnormalities

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

hi, Is there any way to copy the 'brush settings' of a body and paste into another body?, or i have to do all the painting manually?

I want to increase the belly bulge and it seems, if I increase the belly strength, i got bigger belly bulge, but, looks like my char ate a tile when the belly bounce. =P

FutaAngel

FutaAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Cell,

If I start undoing some actions by hitting ctrl+z and if I happen to go over the amount of things I've done or if I do something that can't be undone Outfit Studio crashes...

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts

Cell,

If I start undoing some actions by hitting ctrl+z and if I happen to go over the amount of things I've done or if I do something that can't be undone Outfit Studio crashes...

Did a few tests with different brushes, but I couldn't reproduce it. Undo/Redo works just fine without crashes for me.

Are you on the latest version? Does it happen on all meshes? What brush were you using?

FutaAngel

FutaAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Cell,

Did a few tests with different brushes, but I couldn't reproduce it. Undo/Redo works just fine without crashes for me.

Are you on the latest version? Does it happen on all meshes? What brush were you using?

I am on the newest version. I don't really mess with brushes - I actually don't know what they are for. What I do is swap pieces out and increase, decrease, move vertices, smooth an area, move and or rotate. If I try to undo too many times it'll crash.

Vortec

Vortec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

I got the same crashing issue V 3.8, after about 3 Ctrl-z's, Bodyslide will crash. Thought it was just me.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,652 posts

I got the same crashing issue V 3.8, after about 3 Ctrl-z's, Bodyslide will crash. Thought it was just me.

I fixed undo/redo in v3.7.2 once and haven't been getting any crashes myself since, no matter what or how often I undo/redo.

Does it happen to all meshes for you?

What brushes are you using when it crashes?

What tab (meshes, bones, partitions) do you have activated?

Did you brush on multiple shapes at the same time?

Vortec

Vortec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

I fixed undo/redo in v3.7.2 once and haven't been getting any crashes myself since, no matter what or how often I undo/redo.

Does it happen to all meshes for you?

What brushes are you using when it crashes?

What tab (meshes, bones, partitions) do you have activated?

Did you brush on multiple shapes at the same time?

Can't remember the specifics but usually i'm in the Meshes tab, using inflate/deflate and smooth the only brushes i use. Top of my head my last crash was Ctrl-Z on the CBBE Hdt body, because i accidentally got the brush to select the body instead of the mesh i was working on, so i tried to back step using Ctrl-z and it crashed, think was only 2 presses of Ctlr-Z that it crashed.

Usually i work on one mesh at a time. Don't know if that helps as i don't really recall the specifics of the crash.

Will try to have a more detailed account next time, sorry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide, Outfit Studio, Unified UNP, Body, ousnius, Caliente, Outfit