SSE Criticism Thread

I am so comfortable and confident in SE, that I deleted/uninstalled YEARS worth of mods/tweaks/creations (aka my OldRim).

that was stupid^^

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/33pah6/list_of_skyrim_mods_that_have_been_removed_from/

more mods will go hidden thanks to that

http://www.pcgamesn.com/fallout-4/fallout-4-skyrim-nexus-mods-bethesdanet-stolen

I'd say perhaps you're the one who is well, you know ... don't wanna get modded :),

but you know ... no one is counting  ;)

The decision was very easy. Have a game, that, in some MINOR aspects (sunscattering, subsurfacescattering) I'd be losing out ... or ... you know, a extremely more stable game that looks just as beautiful. Forgot to mention the very rare freezing may have been caused my old drivers as well. No problems in about 15 hours so far (crashes, freezes, stuttering).

Oh and uLargeRefLODGridSize=21 is a thing of beauty.

(P.S: By the way, there is a way to still get hidden mods from the nexus. Funny enough, it involves their own Nexus Mod Manager. Ironic?)

The decision was very easy. Have a game, that, in some MINOR aspects (sunscattering, subsurfacescattering) I'd be losing out ... or ... you know, a extremely more stable game that looks just as beautiful. Forgot to mention the very rare freezing may have been caused my old drivers as well. No problems in about 15 hours so far (crashes, freezes, stuttering).

had a few problems in about 990 hours

161201025059555548.jpg

wonder if your save will last this long

161201025823397903.jpg

maybe you can make sse look like that

16120102104194975.jpg

but skyrim could have look like that 5 years ago if they took the time to do the job right

16120102103333548.jpg

26126-0-1439534116.jpg

had overwrite that one too

1612010315282641.jpg

My only criticism with SSE though, is the modding community, its a shame that all the best mods are on hold while SKSE gets updated, then a good stream of mods will come out again (Just like the launch of the main game)

We also still don't know if there will be some kind of division in the community. Will mods only be made for SSE from now on? Will there also be mods that only work for Oldrim and don't have SSE equivalents? It could be a real mess.

Most crashes in Skyrim were due to memory allocation problems in the engine itself, SKSE plugins and script heavy mods. They may have fixed or at least improved memory allocation issues in the SE, but it's too early to do stability comparisons. You don't even have SKSE yet or plugins to work with it. I also doubt that you have that many script heavy mods, at least not SexLab, pregnancy mods and the like.

Speaking of playthroughs, this was my last (Yes, that's a "hater's" playthrough). I highly doubt that you'll be able to play SSE "without a crash" with this kind of mod setup.

With 227 plugins and even bigger number of mods including quite a few SexLab mods, I'm finally about to finish literally everything this game has to offer, including all DLCs, minus a few last bits of Dragonborn and the main quest and the Civil War quest.

I've actually merged a few plugins and removed a few quite recently, so yes, at some point it was more than 227 plugins.

I may post some actual statistics later on, but here's a bunch of stuff I immediately recall:

• My current save is about 22 MB (plus a 300 KB co-save).
  • The number of necks I've bitten is more than the number of my LL posts.
  • My character has 40 children!
  • I'm a thane in every hold in Skyrim.
  • I'm the champion of every Daedric prince.
  • I'm the Archmage of the College of WH, the Harbinger of the Companions, the Listener of the DB, the guildmaster of the TG.
  • I'm a werewolf as well as a vampire lord (yes, I have mods for that).
  • I currently know all available shouts except 4 (I think) which are obtained while doing the quests I haven't yet started (e.g. the 3rd word of Storm Call).
Like Elf Prince, I'm currently level 92, however, in my game, crafting (smithing, enchanting and alchemy) doesn't give you any experience points at all.

Edit: 

SexLab Stats:

post-102569-0-00372200-1454432376.jpg

Some actual stats:

Food Eaten: 1233

Necks Bitten: 2516

Items Pickpocketed: 2498

Items Stolen: 4902

Days Jailed: 102

Chests Looted: 9977

Days Passed: 767

Days as a Werewolf: 610

Days as a Vampire: 764

Hours Slept: 8704

Hours Waiting: 371

SexLab and related mods that I currently have (copied from MO modlist.txt, the actual load order is reversed):

+Non-SexLab Animations Pack ver V2.8.2

+FNIS 5.5

+SexLab Spouses Enhanced 1.7.2

+SexLab Romance 1.0.6

+SexLab Theft and Seduction v2.15

+SexLab Solutions v4.0.2

+SexLab Dangerous Nights 1.6.2

+SexLab Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2

+SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution v2.0.1.0

+SexLab Procreation v1.1a for RS Children

+SexLab Children plus Soul Gems Dragonborn 1.5

+SexLab Children plus Soul Gems for RS Children 1.5

+SexLab Children plus Soul Gems 1.5

+SexLab Hentai Pregnancy 1.19

+SexLab Wear and Tear

+SexLab Submit Patch for SL 1.59c

+SexLab Submit 01SEP14 1133

+SexLab Deadly Drain 1.4

+SexLab Fuckem Up1.0

+SexLab Skooma Whore 0.9.3b

+xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 7a

+xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix

+SexLab Aroused V21 Loose

+SOS FULL

+More Nasty Critters 7.11

+ZazAnimationPack v0605

+SexLab HDT HighHeels Handler

+SexLab Doggy Style Sounds

+SexLab Sound FX Replacer v1.7.1 Mature

+SexLab Framework 1.59c - Disable Unwanted Animations

+SexLab Framework 1.59c

Yes, I spent 17 hours 39 minutes just by having sex in my last playthrough. So what?

18 hours?!? Holy crap. Props bjornk, that takes stamina.  :D

I've asked a vendor if is it worth to buy SSE if I already have a Skyrim with good graphic mods, he answered me "no".

SSE looks tempting but personnaly, spend 50-60 € for the (almost) same game, mwarf !

That vendor is a very wise man.

For the majority who come to this site, I feel safe is saying that unless Sexlab is ported to SSE it isn't worth the time and/or money. That can't happen until SKSE is finished being ported, and that can't happen until Bethesda quits making things worse by trying to "fix" things. I wish I could draw, then I could make a cartoon of Howard and Hines as the untrained monkeys they are flinging their feces at their customers. That's what it's felt like for over two years now. Ever since ESO--probably the biggest mistake Zenimax et al ever made.

SSE is basically buying an upgrade/fixed version of skyrim. You'd think that regardless if you own all DLCs or none for that matter, you'd be given that better experience since they suck at polishing games, but no. You pay for a broken product and you are out of luck if you don't meet their requirements and must pay for a fixed version. Wouldn't surprise me they start charging people for official patches some day. At the rate this generation is going and the next it would be an acceptable thing to purchase.

Enough is Enough

The thread was OK, as reported many times by me, Doc, and the other moderators, to criticize the game.

It is not, and will never be OK, to insult people and fellow members.

Often without any reasons.

Do you need to offend somebody to feel happy? Then you have to restart from a kindergarten.

This topic is locked until will be decided to reopen it.