Just curious about certain mods for male characters.

First off, I don't condone rape IRL nor do I judge anyone's fetishes just as I hope no one will judge mine. We're all just having fun in game.

So I'm a chick playing a chick character in Skyrim and have all the great mods to fulfill my wildest fantasies: Defeat, Submit, all the SexLab mods, all the Devious Devices etc. They are so well made and I enjoy tweaking the settings to my choosing. I love having a very submissive female character in a male dominated environment. (Cursed Loot - Misogyny- Enabled.)  :blush: 

My question is this: Are there any mods that allow a male character to rape a female NPC or female follower (or other males, depending on what your thing is.) or female creatures/animals? All the mods I've seen affect your character as the victim. But what if I want to create a male character and want to play a bad guy or maybe not a full time rapist but, have my way with NPCs and followers whenever I want even if it's against their will. Are there any mods for that? I know that with SL Werewolf you can rape but, is that the only option I have if I wanted to play a sex starved, dominant male character?