[DOA] Motion Data Discussion + Trouble Shootings with Globalization issues

Harry Palmer

Im sharing My use of the new autolink, Movie Data Tool, and Tantrave's Tina all dance motions file, wich i basicallly exported to all girls.

How to install:

1-download and install the latest version of autolink here.

2-extract my archive (link below) to your autolink folder, should not have to overwrite anything.

launch the game and on the paradise movie spectator menu press F9 + 4 ( you should hear a beep)

now u get all girls doing 4 stacked animations, 2 of them are pole dancing animations.

attachicon.gifHitomi pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifLisa pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmarie pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmomoji pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifNyo pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifHelena pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifKokoro pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifRachel pole dance.jpg

To revert back to defaults paradise movies, press F9 + 0

Bonus:

in the same menu press F9 + 5

Ayane and only ayane, get a relaxing animation on beach chair (invisible at 1st but will appear with beers!! if u turn the cam slightly to the left.) thx to modded island by LGmod. things disappear due probably, to the game's engine Occlusion Culling.

attachicon.gifAyane relaxing.jpg

Known issues:

Some girls will be, a little offset to the pole dance.

Momoji will appear in a different location, but don't worry, Mr Harry (respects !!dude)added a second pole there just for her:).

Enjoy, till the Pro guys come up with something, more refined!

Download

how to move the stage how?

there is an ini file where to change coordinates here =>AutoLink\_Movie\ParvateParadise\ParvateParadise[4].ini

Im sharing My use of the new autolink, Movie Data Tool, and Tantrave's Tina all dance motions file, wich i basicallly exported to all girls.

How to install:

2-extract my archive (link below) to your autolink folder, should not have to overwrite anything.

launch the game and on the paradise movie spectator menu press F9 + 4 ( you should hear a beep)

now u get all girls doing 4 stacked animations, 2 of them are pole dancing animations.

attachicon.gifHitomi pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifLisa pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmarie pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmomoji pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifNyo pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifHelena pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifKokoro pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifRachel pole dance.jpg

Bonus:

Ayane and only ayane, get a relaxing animation on beach chair (invisible at 1st but will appear with beers!! if u turn the cam slightly to the left.) thx to modded island by LGmod. things disappear due probably, to the game's engine Occlusion Culling.

Known issues:

Momoji will appear in a different location, but don't worry, Mr Harry (respects !!dude)added a second pole there just for her:).

Download

there is an ini file where to change coordinates here =>AutoLink\_Movie\ParvateParadise\ParvateParadise[4].ini

then what changed after I opened the Private Paradise [4] .in?

post-792992-0-51896400-1470314897_thumb.jpg

How to fix Momiji's(or Rachel's) position.

Open Momiji's tdpack.
[Movie data] > Group Index 1.
Delete row which is Type = "0x00EF".

This did the trick indeed, howdy u guessed ?!! the picture didnt showed up for me it says it contain error.

You know, it's very very convenient to relocate models with AutoLink ini files.

You can even change the x,y,z value and stage index while game is running.

After editing x,y,z values in ParvateParadise[x].ini with notepad,

just press F9 + [x] then the edited information will be applied when next time you run the paradise movie, without re-starting the entire game.

You can also apply another motion with Movie Data Tool without re-starting if you didn't changed the file size. (I guess. meaning that not extending entire frame range.)

Not that convenient in case u have to move the camera around too, in case of rachel even the camera was offset, and i had a hard time trying to figure out its pivot point on the ground! xd

Pmodel trick fixed rachel and momiji, now only marie and honoka still get their feet below the ground, when they kneel or bow down, so anyone can edit Mr Harry island and remove the second pole since its useless now ? unless it take too much time to do.

also im thinking next step to import MMD motion files, there is a tool named vmdconverter

which apparently convert VMD (mmd motion files) to csv, but sadly the rar is pass protected and using google translate the page above may say the pass is in the archive read me text, only my pc dont display Japanese chars. if someone can figure it out it would be great.

i would love to get our sexy chicks to do things like those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca4eJaz7XJo

How to install:

Bonus:

Known issues:

Download

then what changed after I opened the Private Paradise [4] .in?

well change the coordinates pos x, posy, posz remove the comma at the start of the line to activate the command, save return to game, hit F9+4 to reload the parametters fron the Private Paradise [4].ini (F9+x to reload parameters from Private Paradise [x].ini hope u get that) and ur done should reflect on the game. you dont have to close the game, just minimise it. just remember to every time u change something to hit F9+x to reload the changes from the ini file.

Are the moves essentially the same in the Vita version as they are on the PS4 version in a non-technical sense? I remember Nyotengu's animations being particularly suggestive when looking up PS4 stuff on youtube back when it was released.

Also great job on the tools and research HP, the game is starting to shape up despite KT fucking it up on so many levels.

If you guys are trying to get the vita files you have to own a digital copy of the game. There are ways to ftp files off the vita, but a cartridge version will not work, you get the file and their original names, but they can't be read by the motion tool. Only the digital version will have unencrypted files. My guess is that the animations on both are identical, since it seems that they have the same bones as doa5 rigs. I don't know if the ps4 version has facial animations when only one character is on the screen, but vita when the character is talking to themselves there are no face animations; not to say that there aren't any in there.

But back to what Harry said earlier about the models being too low poly: it is fairly easy to retopologize low poly models, and subdivide them, though I'm not sure if the game will take custom weight data (not that I care, but there is probably someone out there more dedicated who would port them over.)

direc8.png

[Edit]

Found THIS for you Harry...

Don't know if this work with DOA5 Coordinate...

Relocating objects after the rotation is not a difficult thing.

Rotating is a difficult thing.

I failed it once when I used rotation matrix.

Now I'm trying to use quaternion this time.

U dont have to do this, specially if it is a pain in the ass, matey, personally im fine with the animations as they are, no body's perfect!

also doa xtreem may be ported to pc someday, then will just rip them animations, the easy way.

quaternion!! crap this Klingon, sound deeply, deeply complex! take it easy bro, hehe

Is anyone have tutorial/Tools to edit .CSV files ??

I wanna try to edit Face .CSV file...

CSV file are spreadsheets, you can edit them in excel!! is kinda just, a transition formatted data like xml.

Actually, it's a personal interest.

But there's a good news anyway. doutoku added light resource control feature on his tool recently.

Roger that, good luck, and have fun then :cool:

I was messing around with the lighting settings added to motion tool, and I noticed you can keep DOF enabled if you use the same cut number as one that had it enabled.  Example Mila's first cut uses DOF so I set all cuts to 1 and changed the starting time for the cut to frame 2 as well. 

post-75646-0-36298500-1470328807_thumb.jpg

post-75646-0-27417600-1470328827_thumb.jpg

Known issues:

Download

So is it only Momiji's data that can't be edited properly? All the other movies place the girls in front of the palm tree on the beach, with Rachel a little bit further away than the others. The second pole is there in the background for all movies.

I want to watch all the movies with Momiji in them... When I tried to use Ayane's data, I got Momiji positioned in the water as in this example of the pole dance.

I hope someone will find out what the problem is and come up with a solution.

Thanks for the dances!

lovislikefire

post-1111888-0-10892400-1470333131_thumb.jpg

So is it only Momiji's data that can't be edited properly? All the other movies place the girls in front of the palm tree on the beach, with Rachel a little bit further away than the others. The second pole is there in the background for all movies.

I want to watch all the movies with Momiji in them... When I tried to use Ayane's data, I got Momiji positioned in the water as in this example of the pole dance.

I hope someone will find out what the problem is and come up with a solution.

Thanks for the dances!

lovislikefire

It have been fixed, re-download again.

Harry, would you consider adding a function to the CSV tool that sets the bone origins properly for using different character sizes accurately? As for as I can tell the only difference between S, SS, L and such animations is the X,Y,Z position coordinates for some points like the legs, arms, feet and hands, and they never change or vary between animations in the same size bracket. It's not a big deal to just set it properly in Doutoku's tool but it would be nice to make it faster since it's such easy mindless work.

There're something complicated things related to body size and motion file. 

Actually, the motion file decides the body size in the end. the length of arms and legs.

But Motion Data Tool has been made to keep the original body size of previous motion data.

So the body size information in SS or S or whatever you are using as .csv doesn't affect at all.

But you can apply body size data of motion file by un-checking Keep Pos.

So situation is very complicated and varied.

It gets more complicated if it's been once edited through blender.

So if you want an unique x,y,z adjustment for each characters,

You can do it through AutoLink ini file.

You can give independent adjustment values for each characters, 

and it can be used as a template once it's been made.

you can check this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64388-doa-motion-data-discussion-trouble-shootings-with-globalization-issues/?p=1632758

post-1133199-0-96382400-1470540930_thumb.jpg

post-1133199-0-48347700-1470540938_thumb.jpg

post-1133199-0-95834200-1470540946_thumb.jpg

story11.txt

[08/07/16 11:25:46] - Read CHARA_RTM.LNK                                .MPM CHAR      AYANE_DM26_MOT.MPM       CJ12621Q100A_Q1]]2]3K1DMBF171{F1E10AN1P41H{1 seek:15374336 size=131072
[08/07/16 11:25:46] - Read CHARA_RTM.LNK                                .MPM CHAR      HITOMI_DM10_MOT.MPM      CJ22A31Q100_C][]B437612LBD1L1A1{51710951OF10{1 seek:12427264 size=131072

=>

RTM_COMMON.LNK        

.TDPACK

CZ21R16L@12130{[]8O1093

try story movie mod ?

Archived