Things need to be organized yet.

@FallingCat

However, Can you check this please?

[KOKORO_PARADISE]
ForceStageIndex=49
MoveAll=0.0, 1.25, -2.5
SwapMPM=AutoLink\_Movie\ParvateParadise\data\KOKORO_PARADISE.MPM
SwapTDP=AUTO

I'm testing with Kokoro but, only Kokoro is not working with character swap.
ForceStage also not worked.
I think [KOKORO_PARADISE] is not working.
Am I doing right?

wow you right :D

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[0]    = "KASUMI_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[1]    = "AYANE_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[2]    = "CHRISTIE_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[3]    = "TINA_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[4]    = "HELENA_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[5]    = "LEIFANG_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[6]    = "HITOMI_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[7]    = "LISA_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[6]    = "KOKORO_PARADISE"; <<<< bug

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[9]    = "MILA_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[10]    = "MOMIJI_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[11]    = "RACHEL_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[12]    = "MARIE_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[13]    = "PHASE4_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[14]    = "NYOTENGU_PARADISE";

m_mapMovieIndex2FirstName[15]    = "HONOKA_PARADISE";

can anyone give me tutor .how to swap character into private paradise  .,attachicon.gifImage177-3.jpg

You have to fix the bone to swap between male and female. Here are some I made

you put  helena to brad and zack 's  body but bone still make her creppy  , I had done the same thing wwww

i see  ., i did swap naotora to marie private paradie uing autolink.,.,  n  oh myy.,.,  that really creppy like hell lol

i`m noob lol

Im sharing My use of the new autolink, Movie Data Tool, and Tantrave's Tina all dance motions file, wich i basicallly exported to all girls.

How to install:

1-download and install the latest version of autolink here.

2-extract my archive (link below) to your autolink folder, should not have to overwrite anything.

launch the game and on the paradise movie spectator menu press F9 + 4 ( you should hear a beep)

now u get all girls doing 4 stacked animations, 2 of them are pole dancing animations.

post-293815-0-03079200-1470263374_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-54267700-1470263397_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-93867400-1470263426_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-69071200-1470263444_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-62009500-1470263462_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-27938800-1470266310_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-57075100-1470266338_thumb.jpgpost-293815-0-68685500-1470266522_thumb.jpg

To revert back to defaults paradise movies, press F9 + 0

Bonus:

in the same menu press F9 + 5

Ayane and only ayane, get a relaxing animation on beach chair (invisible at 1st but will appear with beers!! if u turn the cam slightly to the left.) thx to modded island by LGmod. things disappear due probably, to the game's engine Occlusion Culling.

post-293815-0-35862100-1470264271_thumb.jpg

Known issues:

Some girls will be, a little offset to the pole dance.

Momoji will appear in a different location, but don't worry, Mr Harry (respects !!dude)added a second pole there just for her:).

Edit: fixed (thx to Pmodel tip) both Momiji and rachel appear now in the right spot, re-download again.

Enjoy, till the Pro guys come up with something, more refined!

Download

Im sharing My use of the new autolink, Movie Data Tool, and Tantrave's Tina all dance motions file, wich i basicallly exported to all girls.

How to install:

2-extract my archive (link below) to your autolink folder, should not have to overwrite anything.

launch the game and on the paradise movie spectator menu press F9 + 4 ( you should hear a beep)

now u get all girls doing 4 stacked animations, 2 of them are pole dancing animations.

attachicon.gifHitomi pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifLisa pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmarie pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmomoji pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifNyo pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifHelena pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifKokoro pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifRachel pole dance.jpg

Bonus:

Ayane and only ayane, get a relaxing animation on beach chair (invisible at 1st but will appear with beers!! if u turn the cam slightly to the left.) thx to modded island by LGmod. things disappear due probably, to the game's engine Occlusion Culling.

attachicon.gifAyane relaxing.jpg

Known issues:

Momoji will appear in a different location, but don't worry, Mr Harry (respects !!dude)added a second pole there just for her:).

Download

I forced Kasumi pole dance motion to the pole sucessfully but not try momiji pole dance yet

You can give her the positon that Harry made in ayane pole dance 440

It can be more easier to repair new cordinate and make new file to our to use

I forced Kasumi pole dance motion to the pole sucessfully but not try momiji pole dance yet

You can give her the positon that Harry made in ayane pole dance 440

It can be more easier to repair new cordinate and make new file to our to use

I have no idea where to find this corrected ayane pole dance 440, i do however found [Momiji] CNT_HTM_0130_BODY_S_MPM_Bone_0_0.csv

in relocated momiji folder shared by Mr Palmer, i imported it to my Momiji_paradise.MPM copied the 1st coodinated from it, revert back to my original MPM file,

selected every column pos x,pos y, pos z then used the shift value function on every column to match His values, but the result was not conclusive.

got this post-293815-0-11841500-1470279074_thumb.jpg

On the other hand Autolink gave us ini files to relocate things, and i could move her near the primary pole, with manual calibration.

but it will be not perfect, as it seems for some characters, like the hole animation need not only to be shifted but also slightly rotated around.

then again there will be that other pole in the map like a useless addition, i tried to remove it in blender but had trouble export the map as im still noobie :)

and i still dont understand the full meaning or the differences of those parameters in the ini file

;MoveAll_Add=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

;MoveAll_Sub=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

;MovePlayerA_Add=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

;MovePlayerA_Sub=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

;MoveCameraAndTarget_Add=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

;MoveCameraAndTarget_Sub=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

if Mr Falling cat could enlighten us, it would be great.

Those values worked for me to move rachel near pole

MoveAll=13.15, 0.5, -4.522

MoveCameraAndTarget=-23.4, 0.0, -4.75

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOL CPatcher_ParvateParadiseMod::AnalyzeINIBlock( LPCWSTR wzPathName, CString strBlock, PPModUnit &unit )
{
    extern void EnumIniFile( LPCTSTR pFilePath, CString strKey,map<CString,CString>& map_Key ); // INI文件的遍歷

map<CString,CString> mapBlock;

EnumIniFile( wzPathName, strBlock, mapBlock );

if( !mapBlock.size() ) return false;

for( map<CString,CString>::iterator it=mapBlock.begin(); it!=mapBlock.end(); it++ )
    {
        if( it->first.GetLength() && it->second.GetLength() )
        {
            WriteLog( L"=== [%s] %s=%s\n", strBlock, it->first, it->second );

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"ForceStageIndex" ) )
            {
                unit.dwForceStage = _wtoi( it->second );
            }

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"SwapStageTMC" ) )                unit.strStageTMC             = it->second;
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"SwapMPM" ) )                        unit.strSwapMPM                 = it->second;
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"SwapTDP" ) )                        unit.strSwapTDP                 = it->second;

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MovePlayerA" ) )                    unit.posMovePlayerA             = Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MovePlayerA_Add" ) )                unit.posMovePlayerA            += Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MovePlayerA_Sub" ) )                unit.posMovePlayerA            -= Math_StringToVector3(it->second);

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveCameraAndTarget" ) )            unit.posMoveCameraAndTarget     = Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveCameraAndTarget_Add" ) )        unit.posMoveCameraAndTarget    += Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveCameraAndTarget_Sub" ) )        unit.posMoveCameraAndTarget    -= Math_StringToVector3(it->second);

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveCamera" ) )                    unit.posMoveCamera             = Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveCamera_Add" ) )                unit.posMoveCamera            += Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveCamera_Sub" ) )                unit.posMoveCamera            -= Math_StringToVector3(it->second);

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveTarget" ) )                    unit.posMoveTarget             = Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveTarget_Add" ) )                unit.posMoveTarget            += Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveTarget_Sub" ) )                unit.posMoveTarget            -= Math_StringToVector3(it->second);

if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveAll" ) )                        unit.posMoveAll                 = Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveAll_Add" ) )                    unit.posMoveAll                += Math_StringToVector3(it->second);
            if( !wcsicmp( it->first, L"MoveAll_Sub" ) )                    unit.posMoveAll                -= Math_StringToVector3(it->second);

}
    }

if( !wcsicmp( GetFileExt(unit.strSwapMPM), L".MPM" ) && !wcsicmp( unit.strSwapTDP, L"AUTO" ) ) unit.strSwapTDP = RenameFileExt( unit.strSwapMPM, L".TDPACK" );
    if( !wcsicmp( GetFileExt(unit.strSwapTDP), L".TDPACK" ) && !wcsicmp( unit.strSwapMPM, L"AUTO" ) ) unit.strSwapMPM = RenameFileExt( unit.strSwapTDP, L".MPM" );

return true;
}

DWORD __stdcall CPatcher_ParvateParadiseMod::patchSetPlayerA_Pos( float *pDst, float *pSrc )
{

WriteLog( L"= (%2d) %.3f, %.3f, %.3f (%02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X %02X) %d %d %d\n", m_PPModData.dwStageLast, pSrc[0], pSrc[1], pSrc[2], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[0])[0], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[0])[1], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[0])[2], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[0])[3], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[1])[0], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[1])[1], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[1])[2], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[1])[3], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[2])[0], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[2])[1], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[2])[2], ((BYTE*)&pSrc[2])[3], *(DWORD*)(&pSrc[0]), *(DWORD*)(&pSrc[1]), *(DWORD*)(&pSrc[2]) );
    // F8 F0 15 41 A1 DB 0B BF 0B A9 59 41

if( m_PPModData.IsParvateParadiseSection() ) // 當舞台為天堂
    {
        pDst[0] = pSrc[0] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.x + m_PPModData.Unit().posMovePlayerA.x;
        pDst[1] = pSrc[1] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.y + m_PPModData.Unit().posMovePlayerA.y;
        pDst[2] = pSrc[2] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.z + m_PPModData.Unit().posMovePlayerA.z;
    }
    else
    {
        pDst[0] = pSrc[0];
        pDst[1] = pSrc[1];
        pDst[2] = pSrc[2];
    }

return (DWORD)pSrc;
}

QWORD __stdcall CPatcher_ParvateParadiseMod::patchTDPACK_Pos( DWORD _edx, DWORD _eax, DWORD _ecx )
{
    float *p0 = (float *)(_edx + _eax*4);
    float *p1 = (float *)(_edx + _ecx*4);

if( m_PPModData.IsParvateParadiseSection() ) // 當舞台為天堂
    {
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK0.x = p0[0] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.x + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveCameraAndTarget.x;
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK0.y = p0[1] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.y + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveCameraAndTarget.y;
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK0.z = p0[2] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.z + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveCameraAndTarget.z;

m_PPModData.posTDPACK1.x = p1[0] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.x + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveCameraAndTarget.x;
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK1.y = p1[1] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.y + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveCameraAndTarget.y;
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK1.z = p1[2] + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveAll.z + m_PPModData.Unit().posMoveCameraAndTarget.z;
    }
    else
    {
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK0.x = p0[0];
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK0.y = p0[1];
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK0.z = p0[2];

m_PPModData.posTDPACK1.x = p1[0];
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK1.y = p1[1];
        m_PPModData.posTDPACK1.z = p1[2];
    }

return ((QWORD)&m_PPModData.posTDPACK0) | (((QWORD)&m_PPModData.posTDPACK1)<<32);
}

MoveAll = MoveAll + MoveAll_Add + MoveAll_Add  + MoveAll_Add + ..... - MoveAll_Sub - MoveAll_Sub - MoveAll_Sub - MoveAll_Sub - MoveAll_Sub..............

MovePlayerA = MovePlayerA + MovePlayerA_Add + MovePlayerA_Add  + MovePlayerA_Add + ..... - MovePlayerA_Sub -  MovePlayerA_ Sub - MovePlayerA_Sub - MovePlayerA_Sub - MovePlayerA_Sub..............

MoveCameraAndTarget = MoveCameraAndTarget + MoveCameraAndTarget_Add + MoveCameraAndTarget_Add ..... - MoveCameraAndTarget_Sub - MoveCameraAndTarget_Sub - MoveCameraAndTarget_Sub ..........

PlayerA_PosPlayerA_Pos + MoveAll  + MovePlayerA;

TDPACK_PosTDPACK_Pos   + MoveAll  + MoveCameraAndTarget;

momiji 130 mpm file should like warm up motion

I just use kasumi 0440 mpm data to test leifang paradise

then use the position that  harry set ayane's pole dance cordinate

after that I open autolink to adjust the true positon to get close to pole

MoveAll_Add=0.0, 0.0, 0.0

MoveAll =0.0, 0.0, 0.0

may help you fix position  a lot

Just look at the difference

(  1 )

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA=0.0, 0.0, 0.0
MovePlayerA_Add=0.0, 0.0, 0.0
ans:

(  x, y, z ) = (  0, 0,  0 )

(  2 )

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA=0.0, 0.0, 0.0
MovePlayerA_Add=0.0, 0.2, 0.0

ans:

(  x, y, z ) = (  0, 0.2,  0 )

(  3 )

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA=0.0, 1.0, 0.0
MovePlayerA_Add=0.0, 0.1, 0.0
MovePlayerA_Add=0.0, 0.3, 0.0
ans:

(  x, y, z ) = (  0, 1.8,  0 )

(  4 )

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA=0.0, 30, 0.0
MovePlayerA_Sub=0.0, 30, 0.0

ans:

(  5 )

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA=0.0, 300, 200
MovePlayerA=0.033333, 50000,  3000000000
MovePlayerA=0.0, 30, 0.0

ans:

(  6 )

[MAIN]

MovePlayerA=0.0, 10, 0.0

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA=0.0, 30, 0.0

ans:

(  7 )

[MAIN]

MovePlayerA=0.0, 10, 0.0

[AYANE_PARADISE]
MovePlayerA_Add=0.0, 30, 0.0

ans:

(  x, y, z ) = (  0, 40,  0 )

question:
If you had use  helena 0360 mpm into helena paradise mpm , you would  found that through character is helena still can't match for her face and face bone
someone who  at PINK site  use doax3 face tmc to fix the problem but... I can't find any of  chracter's face tmc file , only tmcl exist   :s

You know, it's very very convenient to relocate models with AutoLink ini files.

You can even change the x,y,z value and stage index while game is running.

After editing x,y,z values in ParvateParadise[x].ini with notepad,

just press F9 + [x] then the edited information will be applied when next time you run the paradise movie, without re-starting the entire game.

You can also apply another motion with Movie Data Tool without re-starting if you didn't changed the file size. (I guess. meaning that not extending entire frame range.)

I was wondering, since you can't manipulate lighting parameters right now, could the motion CSV controller tool possibly have a function that rotates the model to better face the lighting? I've tried using the doutokos tool to shift the Y axis rotation but for some reason it seems as though doing that causes the animation to act strangely on most animations.

I'm afraid that's what I mean, I wanna extend Face motion to equal as animation...

And wanna to loop them from frame 0 to 800 for 5 time if the frame reach 4000...
What I don't understand is to copy Mass frame data into next frame... like copy to frame 801,1601,2401... etc...

Tried google using excel methods , but no luck... maybe it's from what I'm doing...

Thanks for your respond tho...

I'm thinking about a tool linking several csv files to extend the movie.

It will make them easy.

Maybe it's going to be released on this weekend.

I tried to add rotating stuff on my tool, but it was very very challenging mathematically.

I still want to do that and I want a master of mathematics.

But you can do it in Blender through doutoku's plug-in.

If the model have root bone, maybe we can rotate as much as we like...

But all I see is Hips bone... and it's messed up the animation if the angle is change...

[Edit]...

Found the problem about rotating the animation ...

It's not only Rotate them, but need to re-set position the Bone too...

Damn... need lot of time just rotate 10 degrees ...

Except from blender... Need some tutorial to do that tho...

Or maybe someone can rotate all animation into 8 file with 8 direction ??

direc8.png

[Edit]

Found THIS for you Harry...

Don't know if this work with DOA5 Coordinate...

How to install:

attachicon.gifHitomi pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifLisa pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmarie pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifmomoji pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifNyo pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifHelena pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifKokoro pole dance.jpgattachicon.gifRachel pole dance.jpg

Bonus:

attachicon.gifAyane relaxing.jpg

Known issues:

Download

how to move the stage how?

Archived