[DOA] Motion Data Discussion + Trouble Shootings with Globalization issues

Harry Palmer

this video dancing matching tina's v.1.3 :D  :D  :D 

i make to kokoro (tina's v.1.3)  and success  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  but  the channel  make to kasumi (found on youtube )    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

same with ayane  the video face is awesome after the fade  :s

Wow, your video looks excellent. I am just wondering what video converter you are using. I tried some free versions but quality is not as good as yours.

not my channel brother but i success like the channel with kokoro (tina's v 1.3) face fixed  :D  :D  :D 

you can direct ask to the channel  :shy:  :shy:  :shy: 

i think he/she use premium video converter  :s  :s  :s

How to switch roles?

look at the first page

i   tried taking helena  and tina v1.3 dance then just replace the names from TINA_Dance_DOAX3_Island   to  AYANE_Dance_DOAX3_Island and all other characters MPM and tdpack   made the paths  in PrivateParadise[1] ini  file  but when i start game  go to extra  paradise video  pres F9 + 1  only   Tina and Helena apear for all the other characters  stage is there  the music is   running  camera is moving only   the characters  don't   show i also tried extracting some files  with archive tool then replacing the mpm and tdpack from 358142g.bin with  data from helna and tinas mpm and tdpack or at least i hope thats what i did  moton tool i found is  in chinese or japanese but when i set  those files back  in autolink folders results were  the same only helena and tina are visable   

I think it's working. Helena found a perfect shower spot. cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

Can I get a link to this Helena skin?  I asked in "what mod is this" thread, but got no response.

This is a WIP and there are still lot of issues. So I am really not ready to share them right now. But I will share them when I feel they are good enough.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

How to switch roles?

look at the first page

i   tried taking helena  and tina v1.3 dance then just replace the names from TINA_Dance_DOAX3_Island   to  AYANE_Dance_DOAX3_Island and all other characters MPM and tdpack   made the paths  in PrivateParadise[1] ini  file  but when i start game  go to extra  paradise video  pres F9 + 1  only   Tina and Helena apear for all the other characters...

Haha, I attempted to try that too and it clearly failed. @Master DOA5, could you briefly explain the process to transfer the scene to other characters? The first page itself has no explanation about that, it only shows how to edit and reimport back to the same character.

How to switch roles?

look at the first page

i   tried taking helena  and tina v1.3 dance then just replace the names from TINA_Dance_DOAX3_Island   to  AYANE_Dance_DOAX3_Island and all other characters MPM and tdpack   made the paths  in PrivateParadise[1] ini  file  but when i start game  go to extra  paradise video  pres F9 + 1  only   Tina and Helena apear for all the other characters  stage is there  the music is   running  camera is moving only   the characters  don't   show i also tried extracting some files  with archive tool then replacing the mpm and tdpack from 358142g.bin with  data from helna and tinas mpm and tdpack or at least i hope thats what i did  moton tool i found is  in chinese or japanese but when i set  those files back  in autolink folders results were  the same only helena and tina are visable   

.tdpack has character's ID.

You have to edit character's ID by Movie Data Tool.

post-821869-0-09660400-1474479983_thumb.png

How to switch roles?

look at the first page

i   tried taking helena  and tina v1.3 dance then just replace the names from TINA_Dance_DOAX3_Island   to  AYANE_Dance_DOAX3_Island and all other characters MPM and tdpack   made the paths  in PrivateParadise[1] ini  file  but when i start game  go to extra  paradise video  pres F9 + 1  only   Tina and Helena apear for all the other characters...

Haha, I attempted to try that too and it clearly failed. @Master DOA5, could you briefly explain the process to transfer the scene to other characters? The first page itself has no explanation about that, it only shows how to edit and reimport back to the same character.

pm me

Hi guys, hopefully I'm not stating common knowledge, but I'm finally getting into animation mods.

First! @Harry Palmer  Thanks so much for the tutorial and the tips a few months ago!  :D  Didn't realize this whole process would be this simple (albeit time consuming) once I got into it. 

I've started swapping victory animations and done tests with other X3 files.  Poses work great minus positioning issues and such.   Here's Rachel doing the Mobius Loop for a victory pose.

rachelmoebiusfront_by_protocolx27-dajk4d

People may have discovered this since the tutorial, but I noticed it is possible to extend the length of a movie to allow splicing movies together.  The first test mod I downloaded for the pole dance didn't splice them together so it was rather disjointed.  With increased frame length and a spliced animation it can be made seamless.

Questions:

1) Is it possible to import multiple MPM's into Blender without overwriting the current set?  Body and hand files may be in separate MPM's which then blow out the old animations.

2) @HP, what does it take to setup an Import Dummy, I noticed default costumes have some bone or naming issues when importing MPM's to them.

Hi guys,

I dont know if it's the good topic.

Since today I cant launch the videos of ParvateParadise. When I launch the game I have the message 'Failed to recognize the game.exe'

All the features from autolink are ok in the game, exept videos from ParvateParadise. What's wrong ? My version of autolink is 2.5 and my game is update on steam.

Plz help! :P

Exporting dae files of motions caused random keys to show up in max. The legs and arms were rotating like an octopus. I found the correct way of exporting a single animation though. You must choose your action from the pose menu and then convert it into a track sequence in the NLA window. When you export fbx you will want to uncheck export all actions or whatever that option is. I think having multiple clips and tracks in the NLA editor might allow you to have multiple clips imported when you import the fbx in max though.

This is from Blender. NLA tracks or actions whatever the hell they decided to call them are takes in 3ds max. When you import an fbx it has a pull down where you choose the take you want to import, unfortunately I don't think its possible to have them all loaded at once and swapped like in blender, but you can probably use the motion mixer.

Hi guys, hopefully I'm not stating common knowledge, but I'm finally getting into animation mods.

First! @Harry Palmer  Thanks so much for the tutorial and the tips a few months ago!  :D  Didn't realize this whole process would be this simple (albeit time consuming) once I got into it. 

I've started swapping victory animations and done tests with other X3 files.  Poses work great minus positioning issues and such.   Here's Rachel doing the Mobius Loop for a victory pose.

rachelmoebiusfront_by_protocolx27-dajk4d

People may have discovered this since the tutorial, but I noticed it is possible to extend the length of a movie to allow splicing movies together.  The first test mod I downloaded for the pole dance didn't splice them together so it was rather disjointed.  With increased frame length and a spliced animation it can be made seamless.

Questions:

1) Is it possible to import multiple MPM's into Blender without overwriting the current set?  Body and hand files may be in separate MPM's which then blow out the old animations.

2) @HP, what does it take to setup an Import Dummy, I noticed default costumes have some bone or naming issues when importing MPM's to them.

This looks so hot? Where is this motion data? Can you share this please?

This looks so hot? Where is this motion data? Can you share this please?

Where do you look to swap out victory poses? I'd like to tinker with those.

I don't have an updated version yet, I'm still trying to figure out how to properly update tdapacks.  There are some issues with face & hand animations.

The files to change for victory animations are .tdapack format.  Each character's animation is named something like CHAR_ANIM_SOLO_W00.tdapack.  I found them using LNK Reshuffle and they can be opened in Movie Data Tool.

As for the files to change.  There are a ton of pose animations in the Archive.psarc  file for Xtreme 3 in the 10th update.  There's a CMN_S_PHO.MPM file which holds them all. You would need to extract the .csv from this file of the desired pose, and then import that pose into the victory file .tdapack for the body animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived