I lost sleep last night. I went digging deeper into the mesh files and MG is now my #1 clothing mod. Some of the tops are so cute!! My jaw hit the floor I had no idea MG had so many adorable cloths!

You have no idea I binge DL clothing mods all day and MG had so many styles I feel in love with you have no idea it was like the Wish app for oblivion. I'm bad haha

Edited by TheRealMissAmber

Nah, nothing's messed up per say. tl;dr to add a lot of MG's original spell effects Emily (or someone else) modified unused vanilla magic effects to avoid making complex scripts. I haven't gone back to un-break the magic effects and convert them to scripts. Somehow, however you saved the .esp it tried to partially revert the magic effects...not sure how, lol. As for a testing hall, if you check the cells there's a testing cell for a lot of the races. I don't think I made one for equipment/weapons, though.

A lot of the newer outfits come from modder's blogs or Japanese archives, so you wouldn't find it on Nexus and stuff. Glad you're having fun. :P

Edited by puddles

TheRealMissAmber:

If you use the CS it always do shit with the esp.

With CSE the shit is minimized. But you should still clean the esp after you finished your CSE work.  I learned to use TES4Edit years before I start using the CS and start modding.

And I also don't use WryeBash. I have not installed it.

Edited by fejeena

Once again you are a life saver @fejeena I will definitely go grab that.

@puddles I'm making something special for you. Just to let you know you are not alone and that you are appreciated very much.

I think I know the cause for the magic effects. I run OBME (Oblivion Magic Extender)

Just in case you don't know what that is, it's an add on/ OBSE plugin that allows one to make new Magic effects IDs without tampering with existing Magic effect IDs. Now, idk if that has something to do with it but it's the only thing that comes to mind. 

I love it because aside from allowing you to make new Spell Effect IDs it lets to change actual spell icons and schools when making a new spell.

I hope that's not the cause because I would hate to part with it.

Let me grab a copy of that TES4Edit and give it a go.

I don't see where there 'would' be incompatibility...my guess is that because the spells it had issues with all OBSE script functions, if you accidentally loaded it in the regular CS and saved it might have screwed them up.

As for making bug fixes/updates, if you just make a patch of the main ESP and upload that I believe I can import the patch into my master esp using TESGecko and fix things that way.

If you have OBME loaded/active and you load and save a esp with CS you get a OBME entry in all spells and  Enchantments. ( OBME is now a "masterfile" )

You don't see it in CS but in TES4Edit you have the OBME section in spells and Enchantments.

OBME.jpg here a spell with out OBME entry ( I don't use OBME, it makes my game unstable and it does not run smoothly ) If you save the esp with OBME active you will get a entry here ( at least a empty entry )

Not sure if you can remove all the OBME entries with cleaning the esp.

EDIT: no cleaning does not work. But with TES4Edit you can remove the entries.

Edited by fejeena

Mmk so it is my OBME causing that? K well I will just DL the TES4 edit and use that from now on to prevent this sort of BS in the future. Just trying to finish up this project I have been doing for Puddles then I will test the TES4 Edit on that ESP and see if it all clears for him. 2 pots of coffee and a bag of sour patch later... Lol

Here a small bug / cleaning report. ( I don't use the Mod , I only checked a esp TheRealMissAmber had uploaded.  Think I must download the core file and check the esp with TES4Edit )

Spoiler

ImperialDragonGreavesLight "Imperial Dragon Greaves" [ARMO:000ADE27]
Why is the vanilla armor changed?  
And the script is removed ! ( the script set the quest stage to 30 )
So you can never finish the main quest  ( MQDragonArmor "Imperial Dragon Armor" [QUST:000ADE3F]   stage 30 : !I received the Imperial Dragon armor that Chancellor Ocato had forged for me." )

And that can mess up other Mods ( e.g. You never can start "Order of the dragons" Mod, it starts after you have got the dragon armor/ if the "Imperial Dragon Armor" quest is stage 30 )
! Create a new unique armor !

ICTalosPlazaTheTiberSeptimHotel "The Tiber Septim Hotel" [CELL:0002AEEA]
WarehouseArmor "Armor Warehouse" [CELL:000237DD]
CadlewChapel "Cadlew Chapel" [CELL:000313B0]
TestingHall "The Testing Hall" [CELL:000231AD]

All cells no changes, can be delete.

MGSackHanging02 "Eldritch Cocoon" [CONT:0003372D]  changed to  : Monster Girl meshes\Static\Dungeons\Misc\Tentaclehangingfleshcontainer04.nif

A vanilla change, will change the Fleshy Pod in vanilla and all Mods.

it's just a cosmetic change, I like the new MG flesh pods...but maybe in some mod dungeons they look weird

UndercroftWraith1 "Sanctified Ancient Spectre" [CREA:00070916]

Can be delete

Dialogs. all without SI !  In the quests are "GetPlayerInSEWorld" entries so the MG esp use SI.  So the SI quest entries should be in the dialogs !  Edit: only in  TheRealMissAmber esp, the original esp is fine.

But there are some empty vanilla dialogs are used, can conflict with other bad made Mods which also use empty vanilla dialogs instead of creating new dialogs. ( such vanilla dialogs I always delete in Mod esp and create new custom dialogs )

VampireFaction "Vampire Faction" [FACT:00033F53]
Prey "Prey creatures" [FACT:0005D556]
Why are the Relations changed? Can mess up other Mods. I would delete both factions in the MG esp.

All the ICTempleGuardPatrol "Imperial Watch" that are changed to female Imperial Clerics will conflict with othe Mods ( e.g. colourwheels sexy guards /Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul)
Should be add in the Mod description : Not compatible with section

MGPSacredLotusSeeds "Sacred Lotus Bud" [INGR:000A7936]
WHY this change? But it's a OBME entry ,maybe it's only in the TheRealMissAmber  esp.  So delete the MGPSacredLotusSeeds is the MG esp

EDIT: see next post

SESheogorathHitSpellScript [SCPT:00055526]  changed to MGSanguineGroperSpellScript [SCPT:00055526]
It is the script of Sheogorath's   spell "SESheogorathHitSpell "Sheogorath's Whim" [SPEL:00055527] "   No other NPC use the spell.
Don't know if the script is right: I vanilla you have a teleport  ( Sheogorath teleports the player and the player falls and crush to death )
Begin ScriptEffectFinish
    If WhoAmI == Player                
        player.moveto SEOopsMarker
    EndIf

In the MG changed script you get a armor.
And I have not checked if the spell is add to other NPCs, so I don't know if it is a "good" change are a "dirty edit" ( not created a new spell) ?

Spells :   only the the OBME  changes, think in the original esp the spells are fine.

EDIT: see next post

ICTempleDistrict "Imperial City, Temple District" [WRLD:0002C10C]
BravilWorld "Bravil" [WRLD:0001C319]
 not used, can be delete

Edited by fejeena

Heres the thing. I didn't edit any of those all I did was add a cell, add 2 doors, do a major translation of the floor mesh in the blood works sex dungeon and minor translation of the cell door in hawkhaven prison. So those are preexisting problems that Emily messed up or puddles did by accident.

I will not edit any base or ref ID of any part of MG.ESP or Oblivion. Esm unless I created the base it ref. Eg a cell or door. Same goes for scripts quests and anything else. If I duplicate something I go back and double check that original base ID is maked "untouched" just to be sure.

I simply will not mess with armor or anything like that unless puddles A. Knows about it. B. Gives me his approval to do so. That way he can make a note that it was changed and so far I have yet to even do that. Actually I prefer not to. Les chance of something being overlooked that way I think.

That is actually a huge help Fejeena I'm glad we all know that now because without your help I never would have thought to check that stuff and I would still be putting out dirty ESPs.

I think only the OBME entries are added in your esp.   All the others "bugs or dirty edits" are in the original esp.  It was the first time I checked the esp, I don't use the Mod.

EDIT:

I have downloaded the original core file ( esp and sound) and checked the original esp

The dialogs are fine in the original esp, they have the SI entries.

TheRealMissAmber: do you play Oblivion without SI ? You need  Shivering isle for many Mods ( also MG , and Lovers)

Your CS save has delete all the SI quest dialog entries in your esp.

Spoiler

Dialogs:
Some empty vanilla dialogs are used, can conflict with other bad made Mods which also use empty vanilla dialogs instead of creating new dialogs. ( such vanilla dialogs I always delete in Mod esp and create new custom dialogs )

SacredLotusSeeds "Sacred Lotus Seeds" [INGR:000A7936]  / MGPSacredLotusSeeds "Sacred Lotus Bud" [INGR:000A7936]

vanilla : DSPL "Dispel" [MGEF:00001870]  is replaced with  Z017 "Summon Torn Flesh Atronach" [MGEF:0007FDB9]

Really bad to change vanilla ingredients.

Delete it!  ( or do you need  the "Sacred Lotus Bud" in a quest and it must have the "Summon Torn Flesh Atronach"  magic effect? )

Spells !!!!!!

the 12 vanilla spells

StandardSummonZombieHeadlessJourneyman "Summon Headless Zombie" [SPEL:0003C414]

costs are changed form 140 to 125

StandardBoundBowJourneyman "Bound Bow" [SPEL:000A97B5]  and  StandardSummonDremoraJourneyman "Summon Dremora" [SPEL:000AA059]

cost and level are changed.

Why the changes ????

All other vanilla spells only the names are changed. Why ? Delete all 12 vanilla spells !!!

Edited by fejeena

Okay here ya go puddles.

I made this for you so you can keep MG organized without gumming up the vanilla testinghall.

I have found that linking doors in the vanilla beans testing Hall can sometimes lead to issues because some of the other modders use them, though it is rare it can and has happened. I ran a clean on it with tes4 edit and didn't see any problems with the magic effects so I hope I did that right..

Anyways babe plz make a copy of the MG.ESP you are currently using them pop this one in and type

Coc MGTestingHall

And have a look around. All the sections are color coded to reduce confusion.

It does have a link to creature testing Hall and a link to Hawkhaven for convenience.

I also made it where you can fast travel out of any room if you are lazy like me.

I made a template room for each color section so you don't have to take the time to do that. Just duplicate the existing ones if need be.

Each color section has different sized room and shape so I hope that comes in handy.

Anyways I hope you like it and no hard feelings if you don't it was all experience for me.

https://mega.nz/#!dPpXRJ4C!MjyY27w2tjBR6PImfkgXLmHX_BmsiN6XDUGV4Dz3Bo0

TheRealMissAmber

I checked your new esp....BAD !

The OBME entries are in spells , ingredient, enchantment and magic effects.

You must delete the OBME plugin before you use the CS .

Back up the plugin, you can add it again later.

And in the dialogs the SI quests are delete.  ( do you really play Oblivion without SI ? )

OBME2.jpg

OBME 4.jpg

the OBME entries in spells , ingredient, enchantment and magic effects.

OBME3.jpg

Edited by fejeena

Yeah I don't use SI it never did anything for me. To be more to the point I'm just getting back into modding after years of not being in the scene and slowly rebuilding, relearning and advancing. I picked up on a lot of what I used to do pretty quick but a lot I'm still learning and I'm rebuilding my library back to where I left off.

Monster girl, lovers with pk, and the DLCs . I just haven't gotten around to the DLC part yet.

I never really paid much attention to the Sheogorath quest line but there are resources in that expansion that I need I know.

Ring now I'm pretty bare bones besides lovers, monster girl, my own mods and a few tiny others that I use like dulpicate item and ring of wings (wingless).

at one time I had fallout 3, fallout NV, morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim.

My ex boyfriend/ex asshole stole my pc I just recently got money for a new one after a few years and I'm relegated to morrowind and Oblivion no DLCs.

I have to go buy the others... Again...

And I may pick up fallout 4. I hear good things.

Right now I can only download stuff on my phone and I don't have enough storage to DL the DLC or I probably would have already. First chance I get I will. Dealing with that and data limits it drives me insane!

Other than that I'm loving being single lol

Anyways

Uninstall OBME.

Compile the ESP

Save a copy 

THEN turn my OBME back on?

Is that right, please don't get upset with me if I'm understanding this wrong I'm kinda blonde sometimes

You should install SI and the Oblivion SI patch Oblivion_v1.2.0416  ( you must not play SI, but many Mods use the resources ( Loves creatures, LoversBitch,.... )

Without Si you can not save the MG esp in CS, you will always mess it up.

There are SI spell and sript changes in the MG esp...how can you save it if you don't have SI ????

And OBME:

Yes copy OBME in a folder and delete it in the OBSE plugins folder ( the two dll files).  Do the CS work.

And before you play Oblivion copy OBME back in the OBSE plugins folder

Okay I took down the old links I had while I had OBME running.

I replace my last link with the last change I made to the ESP without OBME installed.

But let me make 100% sure I have this right.

It's still messed up because I don't have SI installed?

And because I don't have SI it removes those SI quests from the ESP?

So no matter what I do everything I have done is for nothing because they are all broken now?

And to be even more clear. If Puddles takes the ESP I made changes to and uses it onward it will not readd those quests even if he has SI??

I'm starting to feel like I really stepped on his toes.

I could cry right now

Yes without SI you can not save the MG esp. YOU HAVE A MISSING MASTER FILE. Or you have the wrong game. You have Oblivion without SI  but MG is for Oblivion with SI.

If you install SI the Oblivion esm is changed ( the SI esp is only a empty dummy file to tell the game you have SI ). 

So you have the wrong Oblivion esm. ( no SI  objects, spells, races, ingredient, enchantment, magic effects, dialogs, quests,..... )  The Oblivion esm with SI is much bigger.

If you have Oblivion SI version and you load a Mod esp without SI  in TES4Edit , you can drag drop the quest entries from the Oblivion esm in the Mod esp .

Edited by fejeena

I checked your new esp...

No without SI you can not save the esp.

Its not only the dialogs , also the level list are messed up. You don't have SI races and creatures in your Oblivion esm so in your esp all those entries are missing.

Other errors: Magic effects ( but I don't know why, no SI . But there are "<Unknown: 255>" entries in the magic effects.

Good: no OBME entries in your esp !.

--------------------------------

Conclusion: You can not save MG esp if you don't have the requirements installed. Oblivion SI version 1.2.0416 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

puddles.
Here more bug report.  Have you ever checked your esp with TES4Edit? The "check for errors" function?
Here your esp ( not TheRealMissAmber esp )
Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [01] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition ori.esp
[00:00] MGSlave "The Shadow's Mooncalf" [RACE:0102C1AB]
[00:00]     RACE \ DNAM - Default Hair \ Female -> Found a NULL reference, expected: HAIR
[00:00] MGMephalamer "Mephalamer" [RACE:0100B02A]
[00:00]     RACE \ DNAM - Default Hair \ Female -> Found a NULL reference, expected: HAIR
[00:00] MGSanguineDaedra "Sanguine Deviant" [RACE:0100ADF6]
[00:00]     RACE \ DNAM - Default Hair \ Male -> Found a NULL reference, expected: HAIR
[00:00] MGLilmothiit "Lilmothiit" [RACE:01015D55]
[00:00] MGPSkaafin "Skaafin" [RACE:010114AD]
[00:00]     RACE \ Relations \ XNAM - Relation \ Faction -> Found a ARMO reference, expected: FACT,RACE
[00:00] MGAbShambles3 "Self-Destruct" [SPEL:0103D521]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ Script effect \ SCIT - Script effect data \ Script effect -> [0103D51F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] MGAbShambles3b "Vapor Blast" [SPEL:0100BABB]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ Script effect \ SCIT - Script effect data \ Script effect -> [0100C190] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] MGAbSprigganShape "Spriggan's Shape" [SPEL:01001729]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ Script effect \ SCIT - Script effect data \ Script effect -> [0100172A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] MGPLL1CaptiveImperial [LVLC:01002949]
[00:00]     LVLC -> Missing required members: Leveled List Entries
[00:01] MGLL1AedraHelmRing [LVLI:01000D13]
[00:01]     LVLI -> Missing required members: Leveled List Entries
[00:01] 000Setbody [LVLI:01008AC0]
[00:01] ZZZpregnant [LVLI:01007C45]
[00:01] MGLL1AedraHand [LVLI:0101656E]
[00:01] MGLL1AedraFoot [LVLI:0101656F]
[00:01] MGPLL0BlackPubesAMU [LVLI:0100BA53]
[00:01] MGPLL0BlondePubesAMU [LVLI:0100BA54]
[00:01] aaaPREGNANT [LVLI:0102E3BD]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A43]
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: RACE
[00:03] [INFO:0103813F]
[00:03]     INFO \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: RACE
[00:03] [INFO:01038140]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A48]
[00:03] [INFO:01038141]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A4A]
[00:03] [INFO:01038142]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A4C]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A4D]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A50]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A4F]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A51]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F32]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F33]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F34]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F35]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F36]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F37]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F2C]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F2D]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F2E]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F2F]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F30]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F31]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D3A]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D3B]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D3C]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D3D]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D3E]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D3F]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A4E]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F38]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F39]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F3A]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F3B]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F3C]
[00:03] [INFO:01000F3D]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D46]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D48]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D49]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D4A]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D4B]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A53]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A5A]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D4C]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D4D]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D4E]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D50]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D4F]
[00:03] [INFO:01038143]
[00:03] [INFO:01001D34]
[00:03] [INFO:01002A54]
[00:03] MGAshpitDrink02 [PACK:01003C46]
[00:03]     PACK \ PLDT - Location \ Location -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PLYR,REFR
[00:03] MGAshpitDrink01 [PACK:01003C48]
[00:03]     PACK \ PLDT - Location \ Location -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PLYR,REFR
[00:03] MGAshpitPrayer [PACK:01003C4B]
[00:03] All Done!

Edited by fejeena

Okay do you know of a place where I can. Download SI in segments? I'm working with a 1gb download max capacity on my phone. Like an ESM and sound 7z meshes 7z and texture 7z? 

I 100% understand what you mean Fejeena

No SI no MG edit.

Edit: I already have the patch for SI believe it or not how ironic

You know what scratch that last part. I don't need it for this.

Puddles in 99.99% sure I found your last CTD causing mesh.

K so we know about:

nightmare armor

And 

Winged twilight amulet.

I'm almost certain that

DSRWR3LOW

Is the last one.

It's in

Meshes/MonsterGirlMeshes/Armor/Sets/Aedra/DSR/F

Renders fine in Nifskope.

Will not render in CSE

Will crash the game in Oblivion.

All the work I did was a learning experience, the goal is to get MF fixed.

I have e been running all night with no CTD in and out of dungeons and Oblivion. I really do think this is it.

If fejeena can help you with getting the ESP cleaned up then I would say it's all Ben worth it and MG may finally be stable.