I honestly can't think of a better solution, although finding a way to reset the cell periodically is still necessary to avoid them bloating the save file. I was mostly joking about the cleansing stuff. :P The original package's marker was in a test cell that couldn't be accessed without coc, so in practice the captives would just...run around indefinitely looking for something they couldn't reach, and occasionally you would find them a week later somewhere still running, so I set them to a finite position at the approximate "center" of the game world.

And, yeah. I honestly can't fathom why they have so many animation bugs. Probably related to the script being a totally freakin' mess, but I've done what I could to clean it up.

TheRealMissAmber is right , the NPC can not vanish if the last AI pack was travel to the cell. The cell will be updated every 3 days, but the NPCs are not part of the cell, so they will stay forever in the cell.

And the NPC setting:

??? non-essential and no low-level processing actors. ???

Shure you set the "No Low Level Processing" flag? If yes the NPC are not able to move to " temple of the one ",  because they only use the AI if the player is near / in the same cell. So the player must follow the NPC untill she is in the " temple of the one ". ( or the next time the player is in the temple district the NPC will be able to reach the temple cell )

Only if the NPCs are set to respawn they will vanish after 3 days.

And "no low-level processing" is bad for enslave the NPC. So the idea with the new cell is good.

And you can remove the "no low-level processing" flag of the NPCs so it is possible to enslave them.

------------------------

EDIT:

TheRealMissAmber , if you want the " really cute one " NPC,  remove the "no low-level processing" flag with console and then enslave the NPC.

They must only move while the HoK is in the same cell as them, since all of them are set to 'No Low Level Processing' and 'Non-Essential' so they can spawn via the Leveled List. But, hm...okay, I have an idea on how to address this. Might even be a little more fluid than how it is currently, overall. Need to think on how to make it work.

Yeah I figured all this out because I wanted to see where they run off to. If you want to we can take this in a whole new direction and make a copy of paradise and run an "update3d" on them after they enter and extend their AI packages to have them look like Aedra in this Sanctuary. As you save them the paradise fills up with new girls. That's sounds cool to me.

I know for a fact it is possible to make NPC or PC change race as well. I just finished Amber's Super Saiyan @ the Nexus. You could tie it to an activator it calls the "MyrefNPC.copyrace xxxxxxxxx" as long as you have a dedicated NPC ref to pull race data from you can change anybody's race that touches that object to a predetermined race.

Say if you wanted them all to turn into Aedra race on entering this cell for example.

Realistically you could make the player turn Aedra but I'm sure you would need faction too. Thinking out loud

Edited by TheRealMissAmber

Okay anyways getting back to the random CTD. So my kid was born right in the middle of an oblivion test run that was fun lol. I notice that sometimes entering a cell I will get a CTD. If I reload the game and try again I may get lucky and no CTD. So I decided to experiment. And make a hard save before I enter the cell I'm having an issue with.

I noticed that the MG NPCs in that cell kept alternating and I would only get a CTD when it loaded one the game did not like.

This leads me to believe that it my be a quest pertaining to a specific MG NPC or a specific AI package! Because the can and has loaded instances where meshes and textures were missing even if the skeleton was wrong there was no CTD.

So

I may be completely wrong but I think it's an AI package.

Adding to the above post it think it's worth mention that I have colour wheels sexy oblivion overhaul installed and I play as a CW Breton. At one time I had deactivated the ESP for that and loaded a save as a CW Breton and as you would expect CTD. Maybe MG is calling an NPC that got removed? Let me check the spawn list of that wayshrine I mentioned near anvil the see if I can find all the creatures is calls in the data files. If one is missing that may be the problem.

Yeah that thing is a leftover from Emily's Monster Girl COC Edition. I've had it break the game on occasion, but I 'thought' it was fixed...I mean as fixed as something so hideous can get. I honestly have no attachment to the thing and wouldn't be sad getting rid of it. >.>

RE: The Captives, what I'm going to do is implement a quest allowing the HoK to choose an alignment to determine which organization the captive is sent to when a scripted spell is cast on them, which will cycle them immediately out of the game. A priest of Stendarr will teach you a spell that sends them to "X location in the Chapel of Stendarr you just never see" for treatment/healing/safety, a cultist of Molag Bal to get good graces with the Daedric Prince, a Worm Priest, etc...if you send enough captives to a faction you'll get some reward. Can't be part of opposing groups at the same time. That way you just cast the spell after saving them and they can be cycled out without causing bloat from the game saving their script modifiers, etc.

Alternatively it could be a weapon or piece of equipment that spawns onto an actor via LL that causes the crashing...there's just a hell of a lot to check. Although it's possible to just dump a copy of every wearable/wieldable item into a test chest, I guess.

OH BABY! Mama caught a live one! 

NPC

MGVaerminaNightmareM

cause CTD every single time!

You can test by throwing him into testing Hall then loading the game if you want.

MGVaerminaNightmareF

Is totally fine though.

So there is one of the trouble makers. I'm still checking.

Figures that is one of the most epic looking monsters too. But you are right it could be an item if you want to look into him I will keep testing others. 

33 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

OH BABY! Mama caught a live one! 

NPC

MGVaerminaNightmareM

cause CTD every single time!

You can test by throwing him into testing Hall then loading the game if you want.

MGVaerminaNightmareF

Is totally fine though.

So there is one of the trouble makers. I'm still checking.

Figures that is one of the most epic looking monsters too. But you are right it could be an item if you want to look into him I will keep testing others. 

I think that's our guy. I loaded every monster/NPC that spawns at that wayshrine and that was the only one that cause CTD. Now I'm going to start striping him to see if I can isolate the exact problem.

NPC

MGVaerminaNightmareM

Armor

MGPNightmareSuit.

This appears to be a ported mesh from Soul Caliber 2 from the fighter Sigfrid Aka Nightmare. Hence the name Nightmare. Figures.

Okay so the armor is the cause. The gloves helm and sword are fine.

I do have one problem with the sword. This is Soul Edge the weak version. First of all it is backwards and the material property specularity is cranked way to high.

It looks like it was set to toon in blender. I can A. Fix it for you or B. Get the  strong version of soul edge to replace it. 

Spoiler

Either way that armor is the CTD cause.

IMG_20171115_161323.jpg

To be precise, the problem with the NightmareM's armor is the core in the chest. It's caused issues in the past, hm...

Drop this in Meshes/Monster Girl Meshes/Characters/Vaermina Daedra, overwrite the old one. See if this fixes it. If you have Nifskope, open the file up and make sure the core isn't white, otherwise there might be lost texture too.

nightmare.nif

As for the sword...that (and the Nightmare armor) is all rollover from either Emily or the people who worked on the individual Monster Girl mods before them. I don't know how they ported the objects from SC. The sword's quality is far lower than the armor, though...it would probably be easier (and less dubious) to just make a substitute for it than try to rip another model from SC.

UGH!  It's staring all over again. This time in oblivion towers. This one will be a bitch! I may need more time with this one puddles. 

However. Twilight Amulet

CTD every time on equip.

Tough ol girls huh? Like the Medusa Nocturnals. Those B-words have reflect. I have to go SSGSS to kill them.

Anywho that amulet is another problem child.

So, when I loaded your ESP into TESEdit, it spits out all these errors. Causes some strange debugging when I do a Bashed Patch.

[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [10] GRUP Top "ENCH" \ [8] MGEnGuitarSound [ENCH:C700D802] \ [4] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [10] GRUP Top "ENCH" \ [14] MGEnWhipSound [ENCH:C700AD73] \ [4] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [1] MGPwSummonSwarm "Unleash the Swarm" [SPEL:C700E328] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [2] MGSummonSwarm1 "Unleash the Swarm" [SPEL:C700E9FC] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [22] MGPwRace117Human01 "Conform to Water" [SPEL:C700B891] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [2] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [24] MGPwRace117Human02 "Conform to Air" [SPEL:C700B894] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [4] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [33] MGAedraSplendor "Divine Splendor" [SPEL:C7008364] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [2] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [36] MGPrankPenSpell "Prank Pen" [SPEL:C700DD82] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [40] MGpwRedCoral "Master of the Dead" [SPEL:C7000FED] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [41] MGAbMaormer1 "Water Healing" [SPEL:C700FA67] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [44] MGAedraSummon "Summon Aedra" [SPEL:C700EFF4] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [45] MGAedraMight "Divine Might" [SPEL:C7038126] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [4] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [46] MGAbShambles3 "Self-Destruct" [SPEL:C703D521] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [48] MGAbWaterDownEff "Golden Shower" [SPEL:C703F754] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [54] MGSpBansheeWail "Wail of Banshee" [SPEL:C7002584] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [55] MGAbAtronachFlameEffect "Atronach Fire" [SPEL:C7011B02] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [58] MGAbBrillianceEff "Light Field" [SPEL:C700677B] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [59] MGAbMalacath "Ashen Burst" [SPEL:C70203DC] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [63] MGabMalacathShader "Malacath's Miasma" [SPEL:C7020BB5] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [65] MGAbSmokeAura "Smoke Aura" [SPEL:C7020BBA] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [71] MGPInvisBlade "Keen Claws" [SPEL:C70089A3] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [81] MGSpSummonMindBlade "Summon Automaton Sword" [SPEL:C7000FF4] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [82] MGSpSummonWretch "Summon Minion" [SPEL:C701BC40] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [83] MGSanguineGroperSpell "GROPE!!!" [SPEL:C700468C] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [86] MGWraithBladeApprentice "Bound Wraith Blade" [SPEL:C7012FE9] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [88] MGSummonPandora "Pandora's Secret" [SPEL:C7000FE2] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [89] MGSpFellBlade "Fell Blade" [SPEL:C7021391] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [92] MGSummonNightmare "From the Dark" [SPEL:C700D125] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [105] MGspPandoraRoulette "Pandora's Secret" [SPEL:C703FB5C] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [108] MGAbShambles3b "Vapor Blast" [SPEL:C700BABB] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [109] MGAbBrillianceDownEff "Anti-Light Field" [SPEL:C704A623] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [116] MGMagickaBlade "Magicka Blade" [SPEL:C7005853] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [117] MGAbMoist "Moist" [SPEL:C7000F95] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [118] MGSpMindBlade "Mind Blade" [SPEL:C7000FF2] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [141] MGNamiraSwarm "Swarm" [SPEL:C70134DF] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [143] MGSpSummonWhip "Summon Fiery Whip" [SPEL:C700AD77] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [152] LpSnowElfFrostHeal "Freezing Heal" [SPEL:C700BD4E] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [1] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [158] MGNamiraBirthSwarm "Swarm" [SPEL:C701DFA2] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [11] GRUP Top "SPEL" \ [162] MGAbSprigganShape "Spriggan's Shape" [SPEL:C7001729] \ [5] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >
[02:25] Background Loader: <Warning: Unused data in:  \ [C7] Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp \ [18] GRUP Top "INGR" \ [10] MGPChaoticCreatia "Chaotic Creatia" [INGR:C700F76B] \ [8] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [0] Effects \ [3] Effect \ [4] EFIX - >

...and even more when I did a 'Check Error'...

...and it broke my Bashed Patch.

Edited by puddles

I have never messed with wyre bashed. Idk anything about it other than the name. I get a few conflicts in my MM but nothing major as long as it keep it high in my load order. I know the whip sound DB is exceptionaly loud but it works so that's just one that I have had personal exp with. I mentioned that I had colurwheels before and it conflicts with just about every other mod in my load order but it works. 

Edit: that's strange I didn't do anything to any of those IDs. My ESP caused that? Could it be the version of CSE I'm using or something like that?

Edit #2: I just noticed the date on my desktop is 2010 that could be the problem? Time stamp?