Is it normal that I only have the option to give/receive oral when approached by a client? I've reached the rank of Tavern Whore by now, and still only the same 2 options for 20 gold. Also, the oral sometimes plays vaginal sex animations, guess theres a mismatch with the animation registry that comes with the latest version of lpk? (Only downloaded and installed all my lpk files over the past month)

The "follow me somewhere quieter?" option makes them a temporary follower, talking to them again initiates a dialogue where you can choose any set of positions. However, you don't actually have to take them out of sight if you don't want to, once you've convinced them to buy your services, you can immediately talk to them again to initiate

As far as mismatched types of sex animations go, I have that too, but that may be due to daedra sutra stuff not being quite right. Do you have that installed?

Oops, I do have the option for them to follow me. I wont have a chance to play oblivion till later in the day, but I gather that dialogue option opens up a greater variety of sex options? Will test it out tonight.

No Daedra sutra. I need to start messing around with that.

Oops, I do have the option for them to follow me. I wont have a chance to play oblivion till later in the day, but I gather that dialogue option opens up a greater variety of sex options? Will test it out tonight. No Daedra sutra. I need to start messing around with 

I found out that you don't actually have to go anywhere when you ask them to follow you. You can actually do it right there if you exit the chat then re-enter it. Also, I was having problems with NPC's not approaching me until I realized that switching to walk mode seems to trigger approaches (assuming that approaches are turned on obviously).  :P

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick note, but the latest better cities that has just been released, v6.0, is very likely to be the last major release. It should be easier to find locations to place brothels in the various cities now.

• 3 weeks later...

Noticed twice now that when I ask for too much and the client tries to rape - I get an error and my character and the client stand still at the same spot while the sex dialogue plays - error message is something with the number 148, which Im guessing is associated with motion 148. However in LAPF there is no motion 148, nor is there in the Daedra Sutra Animated Penis animations. Anyone else encountered or fixed this?

You can add a old ( no ani penis) Animation from the Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?do=findComment&comment=255685  end of post 4

Or you copy a LAPF Animation you like and rename the ini and all 8 kf files, so you a 148 ani.

I filled all "missing/empty" LAPF Animation numbers with Daedra Sutra or Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12 animations, so I have number 1 to 200 and never a error message about missing Animation.

Should not have to replace. Not seeing any direct calls to that animation number. Are you using latest release 'adjusted for 11-200 BBB' ?  And are you using the AdultPlayPlus patch?

There might be slight issue in LoversHooker quest (if not using adultplayplus patch) but not sure how it would come back as that specific position.

Mem

Should not have to replace. Not seeing any direct calls to that animation number. Are you using latest release 'adjusted for 11-200 BBB' ?  And are you using the AdultPlayPlus patch?

There might be slight issue in LoversHooker quest (if not using adultplayplus patch) but not sure how it would come back as that specific position.

Mem

Yeah, I see my mistake. I'm using the 2.51 version, not the 2.51 LAPF compatible. I installed it long ago before I understood what was happening with LAPF.

Would I be able to just replace (copy over( the esps, or do I need to clean save to change stuff? I've plugged the gap by filling in the missing motion numbers used by 2.51 so its not breaking anymore, but it makes sense now why some animations never ever matched up with what was supposed to be happening.

• 3 months later...

Was it this mod or another that had the possible idea of working as a whore at an inn? I can't remember if it was discussed here or not but just in case it wasn't there ya go:-) The details would be that the inn owner walks you to a room and you are stuck in the room while the mod randomly selects an npc from the nearby area and spawns them in the room with you. They rattle off some one liner dialogue and screw you then pay you 5 gold and pay the inn owner 10 gold. The dialogue leading up to getting a job as a whore at an inn could be (depending on the inn) the inn owner is having a bad year and needs your body to make money if player is female aka the "oh please help me" dialogue blah blah you get the idea. Other inn owners could be jerks and say they would only pay you a few gold per customer and you can't get out of the room until the inn owner makes 200 gold or something crazy like that.

• 1 month later...

You mean the ini setting

; sFuckDelay
; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 120
; The number of real-time seconds LoversHooker will wait after the player has had sex (no matter how it was instigated) before resuming checking for approaches.
set xlHookerMain.sFuckDelay to 120

or

; sPunterDelay
; Range: Any positive integer. Default: 300
; The number of real-time seconds LoversHooker will wait once an NPC has made an approach to the player before allowing them to approach the player again. Does not include NPCs whose approach was cancelled because they couldn't reach the player, or NPCs who became bored with waiting for the player to find a quieter location.
set xlHookerMain.sPunterDelay to 300

or

sApproachDelay

real-time seconds before cancelling the approach because the NPC can't reach the player.

or

sFollowDelay

real-time seconds an NPC will continue to follow the player to a quieter location.

change it to value you like

Misunderstood.  If approaches become disabled while having sex with a customer through this mod (ie: bump the hotkey), and then don't get re-enabled until after the sex act, will the still be counting down, or do they reset? 

What I'm going for here is to have a hooker outfit that would enable approaches when worn, and disable when unequipped. Thus my question. 

? Maybe my english is too bad ?

But how can approaches become disabled while having sex ?

If you have sex no approaches are made and no approach calculation.

After sex "sFuckDelay" starts, and if timer ends new approach calculations are made ( except the NPC who had sex with the player, his approach calculation starts after the "sPunterDelay"  time )

Default approach checks run every 5 seconds ( setting: sQuestDelay ) So if approaches were interrupted a new check starts 5 seconds later ( if none of the other settings prevent it for a NPC )

------------------

Edit:

Why an outfit ?

If you walk approaches are made/calculated.( no matter what you're wearing.) If you run or sneak no approaches.

( there is a sClothFlag and sArmorFlag  setting to increase/decrease the approaches chance )

Edit2

And you have the setting spell and can toggle approaches on and off in game. ( sCanOffer setting 1 or 0. You can add it to clothes or armor to toggle on and off )

I dont think it is possible to create Clothing that works if you run or sneak ( or you must rewrite the Scripts )

I want to set several prostitute outfits for males and females that handle the approaches. I'll add them to leveled lists for certain merchants, so they will be added as the Lhooker level goes up. 

Just a spin I want to try to do, as far as how can approaches be toggled off during sex, if you assign a hotkey, then hit it while having sex that started from approaches enabled. This then disables approaches during sex. 

So, with the clothing idea, equip outfit = approaches enabled, start sex unequips outfit, which would disable approaches during sex. Sex ends, outfit re-equips, approaches enable. 

Would the timers continue or be reset?

Are you sure the sex ends if you shut off approches during sex ? If sex has started it runs till the end. The approach was made, the NPCs payed and have Sex with player ( no approach calculations runs on this NPC. And other approaches will not be calcutated during sex. So shut off approaches during sex should not have any effect on the fucking NPC)

After Sex you equip the clothes and new calculations are made every 5 seconds.

Clothes script

-----------------------------

If player.GetEquipped ObjectID

set sCanApproach to 1

else

set sCanApproach to 0

endif

-----------

sCanApproach = NPCs approach Player

sCanOffer = player can approach NPCs

Or shut all approaches off

-----------------------------------------------

If player.GetEquipped ObjectID

set xlHookerMain.sOffFlag to 1

else

set xlHookerMain.sOffFlag to 0

endif

------------------------------

EDIT: I tested it in game: shut off approaches during sex does not end the sex. So if you equipped the hooker clothes after sex ( toggle on approaches) the approaches checks runs every 5 seconds.

I don't see a problem with toggle on-off clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

So far my character has been approached by one NPC, just about every other NPC I have approached using the dialog option "want to have some fun for... a price" he ended in them telling my character "I'm not desperate enough to pay for sex!". Is there some way to increase my chances of getting a positive response, preferably without messing with the ini file?

Bribe them or play the personality game with them. Increase their disposition towards you and then they will take the offer. What I would like to see instead of having to do that is alternate dialogue where the npc says something like "your just a filthy whore why should I pay 5 septims for you? You can take 5 septims or I'm gonna bang you for free slut!" then the player has to decide to take the 5 septims or get raped. Throw in an optional thing from PSE to run the new spell I have for perverts to cast at certain times of the day then the player gets passed around by any nearby npcs for as long as the spell lasts.

I might try to do this later myself and see what happens if I can figure it out.

Bribe them or play the personality game with them. Increase their disposition towards you and then they will take the offer. What I would like to see instead of having to do that is alternate dialogue where the npc says something like "your just a filthy whore why should I pay 5 septims for you? You can take 5 septims or I'm gonna bang you for free slut!" then the player has to decide to take the 5 septims or get raped. Throw in an optional thing from PSE to run the new spell I have for perverts to cast at certain times of the day then the player gets passed around by any nearby npcs for as long as the spell lasts.

I might try to do this later myself and see what happens if I can figure it out.

There's no arousal mechanic for Oblivion? I know with Skyrim there are mods that increase arousal depending on what your character is wearing and whether it's flagged as "naked" or not, and THAT can help your chances with similar mods.

One of the things I noticed with this mod also is that you can't take partners through load doors, otherwise it seems to reset the script or something (in other words they kind of follow you and don't really have a reason to be doing so), but that's probably common knowledge.

There is the  sClothFlag  and sArmorFlag ( ini )

; sClothFlag
; Set to 1 to make the value of the player's clothing affect the calculated chance for an NPC to approach them.

; sArmorFlag
; Set to 1 to reduce the calculated chance for an NPC to approach the player if the player has any armor equipped. Does not include shields unless a one-handed weapon is also equipped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In LoversJoburg is a arousal mechanic.

If Player or NPCs have no armor, little clothing or are nude = more Stalker and rape.