New animation is finished, although I'm not even sure horses can even move like this skeleton wise it would be possible but I've never seen a horse move like this :P ....oh well.

Sort of fixed the fps in 3ds max so the download page contains the 3ds max gifs again, and here some in game gifs:

stage1:

giphy.gif

stage2 (non-looping):

giphy.gif

stage3:

giphy.gif

stage4:

giphy.gif

stage5:

giphy.gif

stage6:

giphy.gif

Thanks for the update SirNibbles.

Ow forgot about the cowgirl one btw, I'll do that right away; and post it here as a temporary fix.

*The attached file only contains the re-exported reverse cowgirl animations, if you don't experience any trouble with this animation you don't need this file (for the people who don't know what this is about)

Just drag and drop them in my animation folder or install via MO or NMM.

ReverseCowgirl Test.rar

Thanks for the update SirNibbles.

Ow forgot about the cowgirl one btw, I'll do that right away; and post it here as a temporary fix.

*I'll update this post in a few minutes.

No problem. thank you for fix...  :)

oooooooooooooh ye !

also , dont know if you open for critic but , i have try your dog one , its exelent in many point but i find the dog too static , like frozen , maybe making him pant or move hes head a bit will make the animation even more better .

its already a exelent one ! dont missunderstand me :3

oooooooooooooh ye !

also , dont know if you open for critic but , i have try your dog one , its exelent in many point but i find the dog too static , like frozen , maybe making him pant or move hes head a bit will make the animation even more better .

The dog is panting and moving his head in the canine animation, just very subtle.

For the dog animation I've tried to recreate a realistic type of animation and tried several stuff for the dog's head, but giving it more movement then it currently has took the realism away for me.

And yes I'm always open for critics, but the dog's head will be unchanged since it kinda looks weird if I move it more then now.

oooooooooooooh ye !

The dog is panting and moving his head in the canine animation, just very subtle.

For the dog animation I've tried to recreate a realistic type of animation and tried several stuff for the dog's head, but giving it more movement then it currently has took the realism away for me.

And yes I'm always open for critics, but the dog's head will be unchanged since it kinda looks weird if I move it more then now.

well you totally succes in making the hump looking real , for sur !

thk for your reply :3

I see you've put that horse rig into good use :)

Yup, the other ones will soon follow  :lol:

Or at least.......gonna take a break of animating next week, the Overwatch Beta kinda engulfed me into the game so I'll be playing that when it gets released.

Really good animations nibbles. 

I wonder if you were planning / thinking of the suggestions I made on page 6. I see that creature animations is popular now.

So perhaps you are not into making more human animations with the game you also mentioned.

Still think the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy would make epic animations. Keep up the good work!! 

Really good animations nibbles. 

I wonder if you were planning / thinking of the suggestions I made on page 6. I see that creature animations is popular now.

So perhaps you are not into making more human animations with the game you also mentioned.

Still think the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy would make epic animations. Keep up the good work!! 

I'm still interested , but like I said there were some other animations I wanted to do first (was mainly referring to some stuff I haven't tried yet, which included a threesome some creature animations and a lesbian animation).

I'll probably give the cowgirl one a try after I finished my current one (lesbian tribbing) and when I find some time between playing overwatch and boredom.

Thank you for your work.

Unfortunately, there are conflictions between SexlabFramework and SLALNibblesAnims.

After installing of SLALNibblesAnims through SLAnimLoader, actor's positions of "Missionary" animation and "Doggystyle" animation in SexlabFramework are crashed.

Plz check this. :)

Thank you for your work.

Unfortunately, there are conflictions between SexlabFramework and SLALNibblesAnims.

After installing of SLALNibblesAnims through SLAnimLoader, actor's positions of "Missionary" animation and "Doggystyle" animation in SexlabFramework are crashed.

That's kinda strange...apart from naming incompatibilities for whatever reason I can't think of any reason why this should conflict (but I do recall Sexlab's preinstalled "doggystyle" had weird actor positions about a month or 2 ago, but I kinda overlooked it since I had no idea what could be the reason nor do I care for Sexlab's doggystyle animation)

Well, in addition to what I just said I gave those 2 different animations different id names (the names will display as usual in game though)

Can u or someone else test if this fixes it?

*Attached is a copy of the renamed "missionary" and "doggystyle" animation id's repackaged as the entire files since it needed updated behaviors etc.

SLAL NibblesAnims 2.21.rar

So far i got no problem with version 2.2, maybe you should run the SLAnimGenerate.pyw and rebuild the category of the Nibblesanims, don't forget to rerun the generatefnisforusers.exe, when ingame go to sexlab mcm menu rebuild & clean reset animation registry, or try a new clean save if it still crash

Thank you for your work.

That's kinda strange...apart from naming incompatibilities for whatever reason I can't think of any reason why this should conflict (but I do recall Sexlab's preinstalled "doggystyle" had weird actor positions about a month or 2 ago, but I kinda overlooked it since I had no idea what could be the reason nor do I care for Sexlab's doggystyle animation)

Well, in addition to what I just said I gave those 2 different animations different id names (the names will display as usual in game though)

Can u or someone else test if this fixes it?

*Attached is a copy of the renamed "missionary" and "doggystyle" animation id's repackaged as the entire files since it needed updated behaviors etc.

I just tested your renamed ver.

"Doggystyle" and "Missionary" animations of SexlabFramework are totally fixed and work well like magic.

BUT

I found something wrong with your animations.

Your "Nibbles Missionary" and "Nibbles Doggystyle" have entirely broken down now as SexlabFramework's animations were.

This seems the law of action and reaction.

and I have tried alter ways like rebuilding animations registry but they didnt work.