-Marie N_Cop

-Falling Towel Mod Pack 2.0

-Fairy Evolution Set

PAGE 08

-Leifang Black Dress Dragon

-Summer Suit Mod Set

N_FAIRY DLC MOD BY PERRY_P
post-829320-0-12570700-1454259929_thumb.jpg

post-829320-0-52128500-1452538383_thumb.png post-829320-0-50297300-1452538396_thumb.png
post-829320-0-28317100-1452538406_thumb.png post-829320-0-11476400-1452538426_thumb.png

post-829320-0-51215000-1454259850_thumb.png post-829320-0-98275000-1454259863_thumb.png

N_FAIRY DLC MOD by PERRY_P contains a Fairy costume for all the female cast except Sarah and Alpha-152.

Added a new hairstyle to Leifang, Pai and Ayane with hair swap.

For the last hairstyle of Ayane, Phase4 and Marie you need Senran Kagura dlc.
More Hairstyle in the Hair Pack (2 for Ayane and 1 for Kasumi and Marie).

I used for all the slot 39, except Nyotengu, Phase4, Honoka and Marie (slot 31), and Pai (slot 14).

Honoka_N_Fairy is designed to be played with red hair braid, included in the hair pack, if you want to install it you need Ink_Reshuffle and follow this tutorial:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-modding-tutorials.5818/
You can change the number in the name of the tmc (and tmcl) hair, is not important.
Then you have to open the .bcm file with DLC Tool add the number of hairstyle (that you added before with ink_reshuffle) to Honoka and save the .bcm file.

Credits to:

Harry Palmer, HoldenMcClure, SaafRats and Sddklexxx.

(Full Credit inside package)

Thanks to Loverslab and ZetaBoards forums for the Tutorials.
Thanks to Xentax, Mr. Doutoku and Harry Palmer for the Tools.

N_FAIRY_DLC_MOD_2.5_by_PERRY_P.7z

N_FAIRY_TMC_FILES_2.5_by_PERRY_P.7z

HAIRSTYLE_PACK_BY_PERRY_P.7z

@nerdyay

i used Edited version of Harry Palmer Nude Mod 3.36 by holdenmcclure, i just extracted the nude mesh and inserted in another tmc with Its texture. I don't remember for Pai but for Tina and Rachel i had some problem trying to extract the nude mesh from the TMC in the TMC pack (maybe the file got corrupted during upload) but no problem with the same tmc extracted with archive tool from the dlc pack published togheter by holden.

Hey Perry, Pai in your mod looks like she's using Harry Palmer's new nude mod.  However, the last update I've seen on his forum had Pai issues that crashed the game.  May I ask how you got it working for her?  Thanks.

The issue AFAIK with pai was a costume slot conflict as pai has very few. Easy to fix yourself with the dlc tool.

Hey Perry, Pai in your mod looks like she's using Harry Palmer's new nude mod.  However, the last update I've seen on his forum had Pai issues that crashed the game.  May I ask how you got it working for her?  Thanks.

The issue AFAIK with pai was a costume slot conflict as pai has very few. Easy to fix yourself with the dlc tool.

Thanks for responding.  I'm not much of a modder and I've only done a couple things with the modding tools for the game.  Could you give me some brief instructions or hints on how to do this?

Thanks for responding.  I'm not much of a modder and I've only done a couple things with the modding tools for the game.  Could you give me some brief instructions or hints on how to do this?

Sure, I made a tutorial for DLC tool in PM for someone else. It's stupid late here now, but I'll send you a PM tomorrow with a copy of it. It looks like a lot cos I've tried to be thorough, but it's easy when you've done it once.

Sure, I made a tutorial for DLC tool in PM for someone else. It's stupid late here now, but I'll send you a PM tomorrow with a copy of it. It looks like a lot cos I've tried to be thorough, but it's easy when you've done it once.

That sounds perfect!  I really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your positive comments!

Thank you Perry for the fairies and the fixes!  I'm really glad you used SaafRat's mesh for Marie!

I tried before with the normal mesh but I was not satisfied and I used SaafRat's mesh, and thanks to him it become much better!