[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

6 hours ago, VictoriaG said:

Wow that was fast! :smile:

Thanks, this looks great.

A few weeks back, I stumbled on @SunJeong's guide on porting outfits from other games, here on LL.  I was initially able to get it working with minimal effort, but in looking through the various ported outfits available to XPS, I knew I had seen this one before.  It was in a very favorable pose to the Fallout 4 default, so only a minimal amount of effort was needed to bring it the rest of the way in 3ds.

I intend to continue work on it tonight - so it should be ready soon.

38 minutes ago, Thehunteroftruth said:

where does this sleeveless jumpsuit come from? I think I saw it already somewhere but I can't quite remember the exact name. Thank you in advance for help!

MrcitGF.jpg

That is/was one of the outfits included in @vipervenom1977's "Vault Girls Laura And Jasmine British Beautys With Quest And Perks" (sic)  I know because I worked on that mod's outfits, with the author ;)  There are presently several different options include in the mod, but I believe this one is still included.  This mod was a bit of an evolving thing with the outfits, the girls, and the overall features included.

Laura and Jasmine are good companions - with affinity and quests.  It's a good companion mod, check it out ;) 

My favorite vault suit from that mod happens to be this one, which is still included in the mod itself.  The image you posted is of a previous version, which I do not believe is presently available.

28902-1515997107-604875068.png

15 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

That is/was one of the outfits included in @vipervenom1977's "Vault Girls Laura And Jasmine British Beautys With Quest And Perks" (sic)  I know because I worked on that mod's outfits, with the author ;)  There are presently several different options include in the mod, but I believe this one is still included.  This mod was a bit of an evolving thing with the outfits, the girls, and the overall features included.

Laura and Jasmine are good companions - with affinity and quests.  It's a good companion mod, check it out ;) 

My favorite vault suit from that mod happens to be this one, which is still included in the mod itself.  The image you posted is of a previous version, which I do not believe is presently available.

*image snipped*

Thank you very much for help and good job for that mod too. Looks like a found something else too with my request, thank you ^^

Hey guys,  I've been out of the loop concerning recent mods for Fallout 4. Is there any mod allowing the use of both Nuka World's raiders and settlers in the same settlement ? As there are unique named settlers and I remember back in the day I wanted to keep them along with the raiders.

I did a quick search on the Nexus but nothing came out of it.

I would love for someone to resize the Doom Marine Armor available in the creators club. I've been searching and it seems like no one has done anything like this. The armor is just too awkward and bulky, it almost looks like it was made for a fat character. 

I did find this mod (https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4039003) for the PS4 version that seems like it may have slightly adjusted the size but it's hard for me to tell from the pictures and I don't have the PS4 version. If it can be converted that may be easier but I really don't know.

3 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Have you seen this?  It's a recreation using FO4 assets.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10186?tab=files

I don't believe anyone has directly ported the original Genox version from FONV though.  It could be done though.

I didn't knew about this mod and according to the description, it doesn't have a female version, and besides, the original armor from FNV is way better than this Mk II one.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, xenic said:

Can anyone make a human texture for super mutants. Like same size and all. Just really buff humans.

That's an interesting ask.  I"m sure it could be done easily enough in PS/Gimp.... there are only a handful for textures that are shared by super mutants.  Set the image color to grayscale, then use Hue>Colorize to get back to human flesh colors for starters.  I would think the trouble in this would be getting them to match, as the head and bodies are separated as they are for the human actors.

On the same line, have you seen Super Hero Bodies for males?

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EdinMG said:

Anyone here made a BodySlide conversion of this Banshee Recon Armor and is willing to share it with me ?!? I've tried to make the conversion by myself but every time I tried 2 or 3 things went wrong so I gave up... o_O

Here you go.  What issues were you having with it?

I noticed that depending on the weight slider in game (I keep mine on the lighter side) and bodyslide preset, the legs can look a bit out of proportion - but that's to due with the original model not quite being zero slider to start with.Banshee Recon Armor CBBE - Bodyslide.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Picking up an old request - Plugsuits from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Taohuatuo recently released a superb Latex Catsuit Mod over at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30595?tab=description

Would it be possible to use this catsuit as a base and put in textures to make it look like plugsuits? Taohuatuo allowed it ofc :)

30595-1521676432-1909466050.jpeg

EvilElliot created some amazing models of the characters and plugsuits from Evangelion in DAZ. The model/outfit files can be downloaded from his blog in case it can be of some help: https://freelancecomics.blogspot.no/2013/10/evangelion-downloads.html

Evangelion+PlugSuits+by+EvilEliot.png

Really hope someone has the skillz and time to make this.

A good bonus would be the D.Va suit aswell :) i know a lot of ppl want a high quality version for Fallout 4:

d_va___overwatch___close_look_at_model_b

18 hours ago, xenic said:

Has anyone made or is making a rebuilt commonwealth? It would be so cool to have a clean, not damaged buildings. 

Closest i know of are these three, which helps a lot, but might not be exactly everything u are looking for:

"Commonwealth cleanup"

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24058

"Clean and Simple - Settlement Startup" (Really love this mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25350

"CleanSettlements" series - list of his "Clean" mods in his description

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19245

• 2 weeks later...