Bodyslide CB++ v0.9.5 (35 extra sliders for CBBE) + outfit support

Thank you stuffed_bunny so much for fixing the previous problem, it works now! Your work on this mod is completely amazing, btw.

Also, though, I did find another bug for ya ;) Seems that whenever I do anything with KillerKeo's Apprentice Mage robe, the cloth gets all funny looking (like it has a duplicate of itself that clips through oddly all the time, and doesn't take the light correctly). It also looks basically the same way in the bodyslide editor. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. If I reinstall the base KK robe from the non-bodyslide nexus file, it doesn't have that bug (it only happens after building the body/outfit in bodyslide++).

post-63970-13597879756616_thumb.jpg

Hi CB,

thanks for the latest update.

I am now having problems with certain KK armors:

- Elven

- Elven Light

- Ancient Falmer

- Hardened Falmer

- Vampire Royal

- Vampire

- Vampire Robes

- Moth Priest

- Merchant

The main issue for me is that the bodies scale, but the clothes do not.

In the example I reverted to a vanilla body shape and changes only one slider, Double Melon. This happens for all sliders beyond vanilla.

I have done a fresh install of Bodyslide from the ground up, reinstalling all the packs with no luck.

Any ideas?

Would it be possible to add in sliders for Hip and Hipbone for Caliente's Vanilla Armor and ChronoTriggers Remodelled MAK07 armor? Reason I ask is that if you use the butt sliders to excess (which I've done; what can I say, I like largish butts and shapely legs) you get ginormous hips. So I used the Hip and Hipbone sliders for CB++ to reduce the size of my character's hips but keeping the large buttocks... works. Unfortunately I notice a noticable change in butt size when I put on or put off those armors.

So... formally, I was wondering if sliders for Hips and Hipbones could be made for those armor sets... Please and thank you!

Don't know' date=' whether it's a problem on my end, but yesterday I wasn't able to batch build chronotrigger's recently released mak outfits. When I tried to batch build them, it gave me the error, that the armors couldn't be created. However, when only creating one outfit, it worked as expected.

[/quote']

Those errors mean that one or several source nif files are missing. The source files are in ChronoTrigger's pack. Btw, if you use the CB++ version, make sure to update to 0.4.1 (bugfix update).

I have the same problem as loverslab987. All the armors work except for Elven Medium, which always fails to build.

I found the problem. It would seem the October 7th release of the Mak Vanilla Replacer Armor is missing the elvenmediumf.nif file. This is corrected in the release from today, HOWEVER, it seems the naming scheme has changed, and the f is dropped from all the files, so it's just elvenmedium.nif. All you need to do is rename that file to elvenmediumf.nif and it's fixed.

CB++ Outfits will need to be updated with the new naming scheme in mind. For any new users, you will either have to add the f to the end of all the nifs in the MakArmor folder, or open up the Slider set's XML file and correct the filenames there.

Guest darknirvana21

I went to the bodyslide and everything works for CB++ but the TBBP? When I preview body, nothing comes up and when I hit create bodies it displays an error message. it worked before with the experimental functions, but I see stuffed bunny updated the file and that section is now gone. does anyone know how to fix it?

I went to the bodyslide and everything works for CB++ but the TBBP? When I preview body' date=' nothing comes up and when I hit create bodies it displays an error message. it worked before with the experimental functions, but I see stuffed bunny updated the file and that section is now gone. does anyone know how to fix it?

[/quote']

You still need the ShapeData from the TBBP Bodyslide Package. http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=16376

Guest Harryngton

Was wondering if one of you lads could help me out.

First off, the bodyslide, brilliant.

So I appear to be having a problem with a human body vs a beast body. After making a custom body, it works perfectly for humans, but on Khajiit or other beast races, the breast settings don't seem to be translating exactly.

Here is what I mean:

2wgvm0y.jpg

qs39sn.jpg

I adjusted the sliders so that weight doesn't change the size, so that can't be the issue.

I've tested copying and pasting the entire /characterassets into a custom "beast" race mod, but it was the same as the Khajiit. It seems that they are both plagued by the same issue.

Any one know what the problem might be? Or are beast races just programmed for smaller breasts?

Was wondering if one of you lads could help me out.

First off' date=' the bodyslide, brilliant.

So I appear to be having a problem with a human body vs a beast body. After making a custom body, it works perfectly for humans, but on Khajiit or other beast races, the breast settings don't seem to be translating exactly.

Here is what I mean:

[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/2wgvm0y.jpg[/img]

qs39sn.jpg

I adjusted the sliders so that weight doesn't change the size, so that can't be the issue.

I've tested copying and pasting the entire /characterassets into a custom "beast" race mod, but it was the same as the Khajiit. It seems that they are both plagued by the same issue.

Any one know what the problem might be? Or are beast races just programmed for smaller breasts?

The weight slider is just stuck in the wrong position, put it left and right and it'll fix it. Or type player.setnpcweight 100 in the console.

Guest Harryngton

The weight slider is just stuck in the wrong position' date=' put it left and right and it'll fix it. Or type player.setnpcweight 100 in the console.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, that didn't fix it.

Like I said in the last post, I adjusted the sliders so that weight doesn't change the size of the breasts. Nords, Bretons, Imperials, Bosmer, etc. all don't have issues, but the Khajiit, Argonians, and custom "beast" races do.

They look like they're using a different mesh for the breasts (The original bodyslide settings), though the rest of the body seems to be right.

The weight slider is just stuck in the wrong position' date=' put it left and right and it'll fix it. Or type player.setnpcweight 100 in the console.

[/quote']

Unfortunately, that didn't fix it.

Like I said in the last post, I adjusted the sliders so that weight doesn't change the size of the breasts. Nords, Bretons, Imperials, Bosmer, etc. all don't have issues, but the Khajiit, Argonians, and custom "beast" races do.

They look like they're using a different mesh for the breasts (The original bodyslide settings), though the rest of the body seems to be right.

Well that's weird, because khajit and argonians work just fine for me, same breast size as my nord.

Maybe you're using a different skeleton for khajit and argonians?

Okay, I don't know if I'm being daft or I've just missed something somewhere along the line, but for some reason, any settings that I use to create a body in Bodyslide 1.4 using the CB++ TBBP sliderset just makes me CTD when I remove my character's armor.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I maybe failed to install something to make this specific combination work? I've made sure to have the TBBP skeletons and animations where they need to be, so I'm pretty sure it's not that. And I made sure to put the new _0 and _1 body files in the correct location as well. What else could it be?

I's confoozed! HALP! :)

Okay' date=' I don't know if I'm being daft or I've just missed something somewhere along the line, but for some reason, any settings that I use to create a body in Bodyslide 1.4 using the CB++ TBBP sliderset just makes me CTD when I remove my character's armor.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I maybe failed to install something to make this specific combination work? I've made sure to have the TBBP skeletons and animations where they need to be, so I'm pretty sure it's not that. And I made sure to put the new _0 and _1 body files in the correct location as well. What else could it be?

[/quote']

I'm guessing you're an elf or an orc? There is an ESP that fixes this crash as part of the Tender BBP package that you should be using.

Okay' date=' I don't know if I'm being daft or I've just missed something somewhere along the line, but for some reason, any settings that I use to create a body in Bodyslide 1.4 using the CB++ TBBP sliderset just makes me CTD when I remove my character's armor.

[/quote']

I'm guessing you're an elf or an orc? There is an ESP that fixes this crash as part of the Tender BBP package that you should be using.

I have the CTD fix .esp from TBBP installed and active, and I'm running as Zazemel's Drow race. Maybe I should try playing whack-a-mole with my addons, specifically that addon (the CTD fix - I might have the wrong version installed, it's just occurred to me).

Barring that, what else would be recommended for me to troubleshoot this? (I'm a troubleshooter by nature, so... :) )

I suppose load order could be the problem, specifically with the Drow racemod. I've run BOSS a few times, and it always places the Drow racemod higher in the load order than I'd expected it to. I thought racemods should go later in load order...

[/quote']

I have the CTD fix .esp from TBBP installed and active, and I'm running as Zazemel's Drow race. Maybe I should try playing whack-a-mole with my addons, specifically that addon (the CTD fix - I might have the wrong version installed, it's just occurred to me).

Barring that, what else would be recommended for me to troubleshoot this? (I'm a troubleshooter by nature, so... :) )

I suppose load order could be the problem, specifically with the Drow racemod. I've run BOSS a few times, and it always places the Drow racemod higher in the load order than I'd expected it to. I thought racemods should go later in load order...

Supposedly here's the thing the CTD fixes touches on:

There was an update recently that fixes the orc/elf issue' date=' apparently it had to do with the first person meshes or lack there of.

[/quote']

So maybe you can modify your race mod with said information.

Hi all. This is just to report some issues to hopefully help in improving this awesome project:

Keos armor/clothing: I can't really say all, but definitely many of them simply ignore *waist* values set in BS?

Keos armor/clothes missing underwear:

-blacksmith

-barkeeper

-farm1

-farm2

-farm4

-mage apprentice

-stormcloak sleeves

-vampire royal

-wench

Keos armor/clothes showing breasts clipping issues (@breasts 100%, SSH 40%, gravity 70%)

-falmer heavy

-ivory (under tits, best seen in nifskope without applied texture)

-moth

-necromancer

-sons of talos

-stormcloak sleeves

-vampire clothes

-yarl3

-yarl3 variant

In case I have seemed unresponsive for a while it's because I've been away. Will get the Mak armors updated ASAP, while replying to backlog of comments now and then. Starting with...

Keos armor/clothing: I can't really say all' date=' but definitely many of them simply ignore *waist* values set in BS?

[/quote']

I checked a couple and the Waist slider works. However, now that you mentioned it... The KK outfit meshes are made for CBBE (Waist at 100), but I just copied in CalienteBody (0 Waist) as body mesh. So the outfits are a little bigger than the originals at full Waist. If this bothers anyone, I could replace the body in those meshes and invert the Waist slider. Hopefully without increasing clipping problems.

Keos armor/clothes missing underwear:

Keos armor/clothes showing breasts clipping issues (@breasts 100%' date=' SSH 40%, gravity 70%)

[/quote']

No underwear in killer keo's originals (feature not a bug). And the SSH slider will break anything.

My script really shows its weakness at large sizes, especially butt and breast sliders will break (+ cleavage at shrinking breast sliders). This is why I spent most of a weekend some time ago manually reshaping a dress mesh for each slider. By using a combined body+dress mesh as source for the conversion, the sliders should work better in theory, but unfortunately it didn't quite work as expected. Lots of noise in the converted sliders. Example: one vertex (mostly mapped to the dress) will move differently than its neighbour (mostly mapped to the body). Possibly it might work better if I rewrite the mapping function to work on triangles instead of vertices. Not sure how long that will take though. mumbo-jumbo>

Also' date=' though, I did find another bug for ya ;) Seems that whenever I do anything with KillerKeo's Apprentice Mage robe, the cloth gets all funny looking (like it has a duplicate of itself that clips through oddly all the time, and doesn't take the light correctly). It also looks basically the same way in the bodyslide editor. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean.

[/quote']

Unfortunate. It's understandable that some outfits should have different texture coords on the inside vs outside. But for unknown reasons, some of bethesda's meshes has flipped the outside and the inside layer in some areas (In Bodyslide these flipped UV areas look purple). My script has no way to keep these areas lined up properly, because the mapping is weighted by proximity. So the inside becomes the outside at some points, and the texture gets hidden.

Thanks for your time checking those issues. I'd love a fix for the KK waist issues at least. In example: @waist 70%, butt 100%, buttshape2 95% KK looks quite bulky when compared with same clothes by Caliente (the latter showing the expected sexy curves).

As for SSH, yes I'm reading people reporting it is the slider giving more problems. However please note: the models with clipping problems are the reported ones, rest (most of them) are ok for mentioned breast values.

Keep on the good work.

Thanks for your time checking those issues. I'd love a fix for the KK waist issues at least. In example: @waist 70%' date=' butt 100%, buttshape2 95% KK looks quite bulky when compared with same clothes by Caliente (the latter showing the expected sexy curves).

[/quote']

Ok, will try to get a few outfits modified, should be simple enough.

As for SSH' date=' yes I'm reading people reporting it is the slider giving more problems. However please note: the models with clipping problems are the reported ones, rest (most of them) are ok for mentioned breast values.

[/quote']

Perhaps not an ideal solution, but something you might want to experiment with...

Intentional or not, bug or feature, Bodyslide has a way of reading data that makes it possible to append new data without modifying existing files. This is quite useful for appending new slidersets to existing groups (without modifying the existing group file), but it can also be used to append slider data to existing sliders (without modifying the existing sliderset file).

I have previously mentioned that Scale-BSD (in Bodyslide_tools) can be used to rescale slider files. Let's try it: type Scale-BSD -0.2, and select BreastsSSH.bsd in ShapeData/CalienteBody. The output file will be named "BreastsSSH_X[-0.2 -0.2 -0.2].bsd" (the numbers are X,Y,Z scale values).

Now we need a new sliderset file, for simplicity put this xml file in SliderSets: http://sharesend.com/qrccq

Except for the required header, it only contains this:

BreastsSSH_X[-0.2 -0.2 -0.2].bsd

Now test the SSH slider in Moth Priest robe and notice how the clipping is gone. The side-effect of course is that the breast is smaller, but at least the slider scales in linear fashion. Note that you can scale the X, Y and Z axes independently, example: Scale-BSD [-0.1 -0.15 -0.2].

Now repeat for every sliderset where clipping is a problem. Unless you prefer to roll your own zap sliders... :P