• 1 month later...

So i really like this collection since it works perfectly with Sexlab Hormones Bimbo curse, because alot of these outfits are very slutty my only problem is even when generating all outfits in bodyslide with the same settings the boob size is like two times bigger then my normal armors. I use CT77 and CBBE Armors.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 4:26 PM, mehmetbakkal62 said:

Did you install Luxury Collection 1.7fix patch ?

if you install  order like this shouldn't be a problem :

1 : install Luxury Collection

2 install Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z (patch overwrite Caliente tools files I would recommend deleting this the after creating the Lux Bodyslide)

3 :  install RenaPG   CBBE NIOHH.7z ( This patch have latest Luxury Collection esp and fixes Thanks RenaPG)

4 :  Batch Build your bodyslide preset

5 :  Unistall Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z patch

in this way everything works fine to me 

I have the same issue - clipping for the leg part. I have a custom BodySlide preset and oddly enough there's no problem with upper part (i.e. breasts) - contrary to what is posted in this thread that it's the most problematic part. My preset doesn't have enormous sizes but is surely more wildly shaped than author's preset. Still - no upper body part clipping at all, but the stockings are clipping just like on the screenshot by this poster:

On 8/12/2018 at 1:45 AM, zer02 said:

pls guis ,help ?
how can I fix the gaps ? LuxCollectionNIOHHFixV1.zip couldn't help.

20180812033653_1.jpg

I've tried the way you propose but nothing changed. I tried different load orders - nothing helps. I also tried:

- Using different stockings mods (like Lingerie Set) - and stockings work just fine on my body

- Building different presets for Lux Collection - including skinny ones. It doesn't matter at all, stockings clip just the same

I also remember that back in the days this mod was working for me (I think back in 2016 or so) - and as I reinstalled it now it stopped working like I describe (of course I updated the game and all mods to their latest versions).

Thoughts? What can cause this legs clipping issue?

So i have everything that is required of course everything is up to date, i even uninstalled my enb and lighting effects, installed all patches that i could find for this mod and some of the clothing like the black widow armor and also very few tops and heels work and the jeans work also... but its a lot of clothes that have this missing textures that look like particles, i followed all the instructions from the author and also from some of you guys maybe its my pc that cant handle some textures? idk to be honest 

If you guys had something similar to my problem and fixed it please let me know how you did it, thanks.

skclothingbug.JPG

I think I have found the reason for the clipping (not the solution though).

It appears that LUX- prefixed bodyslide files have different set of sliders - mainly, additional sliders. For both leg/feet parts and upper parts as well. And it is as that - different sliders. Nothing I could do about it, my preset simply does not translate to those. I experimented with the sliders and it's apparent that the additional sliders influence the result greatly, they aren't there for nothing - but my preset is a standard CBBE one and it just doesn't have these sliders.

So here we are, it looks like the BodySlide version I use (4.7.0) and/or CBBE version aren't compatible with the slider sets provided with the mod. It also explains why this mod was working perfectly for me before - it must be that back then it wasn't out of sync CBBE <> LUX for sliders. I now use latest versnions of required mods for LUX but I also use other mods which require some of those (like CBBE) and it's unlikely I can easily experiment with different versions - as even if I succeed in that - I will need to disable other dependent mods.

If there's no typo and it is indeed like author states in the "Requirements" section:

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio V2.7+

then I guess for it to work one needs to get a very old version of that thing which isn't even available anymore.

On 4/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, Dellecross said:

I think I have found the reason for the clipping (not the solution though).

It appears that LUX- prefixed bodyslide files have different set of sliders - mainly, additional sliders. For both leg/feet parts and upper parts as well. And it is as that - different sliders. Nothing I could do about it, my preset simply does not translate to those. I experimented with the sliders and it's apparent that the additional sliders influence the result greatly, they aren't there for nothing - but my preset is a standard CBBE one and it just doesn't have these sliders.

So here we are, it looks like the BodySlide version I use (4.7.0) and/or CBBE version aren't compatible with the slider sets provided with the mod. It also explains why this mod was working perfectly for me before - it must be that back then it wasn't out of sync CBBE <> LUX for sliders. I now use latest versnions of required mods for LUX but I also use other mods which require some of those (like CBBE) and it's unlikely I can easily experiment with different versions - as even if I succeed in that - I will need to disable other dependent mods.

If there's no typo and it is indeed like author states in the "Requirements" section:

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio V2.7+

then I guess for it to work one needs to get a very old version of that thing which isn't even available anymore. 

Try this maybe help.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.2 (ReUp)-49015-3-2.7z

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.3.1-49015-4-3-1.7z

On 4/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

Try this maybe help.

Thanks - however the result was quite expected. Even knowing it in advance I tried the earlier version ... and yep, the clothing with "new" sliders wasn't even recognized by BodySlide of the older versions. But it confirmed my earlier guess: the sliders are just different from standard CBBE preset and they also differ from earlier BodySlide ones.

There's simply no way to "convert". The best I could do is for upper body - because apparently to make breast part looks sufficiently close to the body preset was way easier than lower parts (legs). With legs (i.e. stockings) I had no luck at all - that's because they work differently: unlike armor slot, they work as overlay meaning that even small deviation from the body shape will be very visible and you really must have them to be in full sync - which is nigh impossible to match when you have different sliders on body and clothing.

• 2 months later...

I get this error where the stockings go horribly wrong if I'm not using a body piece from the Luxury Collection mod. Removing the body piece or equipping a body piece that's not form this mod makes the stockings clip. Any way around this?  I love some of the stockings in this mod but prefer walking around in pasties or with no body piece at all. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2015 at 4:49 PM, ApoKrytia said:

I think you didn't install bsa file correctly......

I assume you didn't use Bodyslide as well, so nothing will be load in, and you only got data from esp.

It does not matter because it is not installed with NMM, MO or Vortex "Luxury Collection.bsa". Have tried it several times (4x), but it is not installed, goes only manual.

Solved the issue with the stocking clipping btw. For those of you who are having same issue with stockings no matter what you do (i.e. load order, patches, fixes etc etc and nothing helps) - I have bad and good news for you. Bad news - you'll have to rebuild/adapt your preset and there is no automatic way to do so. Good news - it's very likely adjustments won't be huge and you can figure it our by smart trying. What you'll likely need to adjust are two values - the hips and the chubbyness. You can first give them the most extreme values and then in game you'll likely see stocking as huge bags on your legs - that's fine. Now all you need to do is to reduce the value by half. Then retry in-game. If you see still too much "thickness" - repeat the division until you see the clipping. Then you need to increase the value so that it will become at the middle between the greatest one which was not yet clipping and the one which is already clipping. The check the results: clips? Do again the middle search. Works fine? Check if "thickness" is close enough to the legs and if it's not to your liking - repeat the procedure again, this time going for the lower middle. This will approximate your character preset very fast. Do it for both values.

I can imagine you will need to go through this procedure for other values (like calves) - if you have very special preset. In the end you can achieve almost perfect match. Save your resulted preset now and batch-build for all lux stockings. You're done. I managed to find my values for 4 runs per each value, so 8 game launches in total. Could be tedious but needs to be done only once.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 1:08 AM, drakataka said:

I get a ctd whenever i look at the clothes in the additem menu and in the inventory i have all the mods required. Pls help

It's additemmenu that is crashing.

Lux collection is H U G E. Additemmenu cannot process all the stuff, and then crashes. You should use the search and pick what you're looking for. IE.... Search "panties" or "Heels" or "skirt".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, JohnLow said:

Anyone got any idea why the boob is showing for most of the armour?

Just a guess, the skeleton of the armor doesn't match up to the skeleton of the player model.  I had a similar problem with a different armor set.  For a set this huge the solution might be tedious.  This is the advice I was given for that scenario.  It may or may not be the solution to your issue.

1. open outfit-studio.

2. Load project

3. Pick the Luxury collection project file (it should be a .osp).  The file may present a box with multiple options.  You may have to go through one by one and do the following process for each one (except gloves, boots, etc.  Mostly just body stuff)

4. Load your preferred body (for me that's CBBE HDT)

5. Select all meshes except the body you loaded. and go to the bones tab.

6. Click remove bones from selected meshes (Don't click "from project")

7. Switch back to meshes tab

8. Make sure all meshes but the body are selected.  Right click and choose "copy bone weights"

9. Save project.

Seems complicated but the whole process shouldn't take more than a minute once you get comfortable.  Since this armor set is huge though, there might be multiple filles within the project you have to do this for.  It might not always sync up perfectly, but it should be an improvement.  Also this is not a conversion guide, so don't use it to try to convert one armor body type to another.  This just fixes skeletal issues.

As far as I know, you'll have to redo this process if you ever delete the mod and reinstall it.  I don't know if it's possible to permanently make these changes to a mod.

And again, I don't know that this is the right solution for your problem.  Just a guess at a possible one.  Try it with one armor and see if it sticks.  If it does then do it for the rest of them.  If not, it shouldn't break anything (and if it does just reinstall the mod to go back to your starting point).

9 hours ago, Aki K said:

Just a guess, the skeleton of the armor doesn't match up to the skeleton of the player model.  I had a similar problem with a different armor set.  For a set this huge the solution might be tedious.  This is the advice I was given for that scenario.  It may or may not be the solution to your issue.

1. open outfit-studio.

2. Load project

3. Pick the Luxury collection project file (it should be a .osp).  The file may present a box with multiple options.  You may have to go through one by one and do the following process for each one (except gloves, boots, etc.  Mostly just body stuff)

4. Load your preferred body (for me that's CBBE HDT)

5. Select all meshes except the body you loaded. and go to the bones tab.

6. Click remove bones from selected meshes (Don't click "from project")

7. Switch back to meshes tab

8. Make sure all meshes but the body are selected.  Right click and choose "copy bone weights"

9. Save project.

Seems complicated but the whole process shouldn't take more than a minute once you get comfortable.  Since this armor set is huge though, there might be multiple filles within the project you have to do this for.  It might not always sync up perfectly, but it should be an improvement.  Also this is not a conversion guide, so don't use it to try to convert one armor body type to another.  This just fixes skeletal issues.

As far as I know, you'll have to redo this process if you ever delete the mod and reinstall it.  I don't know if it's possible to permanently make these changes to a mod.

And again, I don't know that this is the right solution for your problem.  Just a guess at a possible one.  Try it with one armor and see if it sticks.  If it does then do it for the rest of them.  If not, it shouldn't break anything (and if it does just reinstall the mod to go back to your starting point).

hi, the file is in xml form and for the step 4 is it mean to load the body in the slider like this?

image.png.74505323c4e7a731de112f9fe6394e70.png

And the select all mesh, is it mean those bro, corset, metal and panty?
image.png.fb6f4567268ec9b0a47889fd269ca47a.png

You want to go to file and choose "load project" and locate luxury sweet.osp first.  When you load the body you're going to go to file and choose "load reference" and select the body you use in the drop down menu.  The weight shouldn't factor into it.

Yes you have the selected meshes done properly.

I'll add some pictures if it helps.  I don't have luxury suite installed so I can't select that OSP, but I can show you with another osp file which would be in the same file location.

Spoiler

1991450181_ospfile.png.aca0d67fd9e4b9592f1bfcc0fcd79bdb.png

So yours should say "Luxury Suite.osp" or something like that.  You might need to build it in bodyslide first, do my process, then build it in bodyslide again.

Spoiler

2053882906_Loadreference.png.af05f0282492df4989351191a72dcd24.png

In my case I would change "CBBE body" to "CBBE HDT" and hit okay.  Don't worry about the weight, this should adjust it for all weights, because your just copying the skeleton/bone weights not the shape of the outfit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2020 at 12:15 AM, Aki K said:

You want to go to file and choose "load project" and locate luxury sweet.osp first.  When you load the body you're going to go to file and choose "load reference" and select the body you use in the drop down menu.  The weight shouldn't factor into it.

Yes you have the selected meshes done properly.

I'll add some pictures if it helps.  I don't have luxury suite installed so I can't select that OSP, but I can show you with another osp file which would be in the same file location.

Reveal hidden contents

1991450181_ospfile.png.aca0d67fd9e4b9592f1bfcc0fcd79bdb.png

So yours should say "Luxury Suite.osp" or something like that.  You might need to build it in bodyslide first, do my process, then build it in bodyslide again.

Reveal hidden contents

2053882906_Loadreference.png.af05f0282492df4989351191a72dcd24.png

In my case I would change "CBBE body" to "CBBE HDT" and hit okay.  Don't worry about the weight, this should adjust it for all weights, because your just copying the skeleton/bone weights not the shape of the outfit.

it appear that the luxury is using xml file instead of OSP

and what does this step mean?
Click remove bones from selected meshes (Don't click "from project")

8 hours ago, JohnLow said:

it appear that the luxury is using xml file instead of OSP

and what does this step mean?
Click remove bones from selected meshes (Don't click "from project")

You could try opening the xml I guess?  All of mine are osp files.  You are using "load project" correct?  Not "load outfit" or "load reference"

To answer your second question.  When you right click on the selected bones there are two options.  Remove from selected meshes and remove from project.  I'm not 100% sure since I'm just repeating the directions given to me, but I'm guessing clicking"remove from project" also removes the bones from the reference body, and that defeats the purpose.

So once you have all the meshes selected except the reference body, you scroll over to the bones tab and select all the bones.  Then right click and choose "Remove bones from selected meshes".  I don't have time now, but if needed I can put up pictures later.

Edit:  Forgot to mention.  You have the mod installed and already built it with bodyslide correct?  I think that step must be done first to find it as an osp, but again I'm only sharing the instructions I was given.  I don't necessarily understand them and your problem could have a different cause.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:14 AM, Aki K said:

You could try opening the xml I guess?  All of mine are osp files.  You are using "load project" correct?  Not "load outfit" or "load reference"

To answer your second question.  When you right click on the selected bones there are two options.  Remove from selected meshes and remove from project.  I'm not 100% sure since I'm just repeating the directions given to me, but I'm guessing clicking"remove from project" also removes the bones from the reference body, and that defeats the purpose.

So once you have all the meshes selected except the reference body, you scroll over to the bones tab and select all the bones.  Then right click and choose "Remove bones from selected meshes".  I don't have time now, but if needed I can put up pictures later.

Edit:  Forgot to mention.  You have the mod installed and already built it with bodyslide correct?  I think that step must be done first to find it as an osp, but again I'm only sharing the instructions I was given.  I don't necessarily understand them and your problem could have a different cause.

Well FK me...i forgot that i havent build the body yet....every time i get a new cloth, i will always build it....just this time....no wonder it wont work....thanks for your patience for reminding me that i forgot to build it

3 hours ago, JohnLow said:

Well FK me...i forgot that i havent build the body yet....every time i get a new cloth, i will always build it....just this time....no wonder it wont work....thanks for your patience for reminding me that i forgot to build it

Sometimes it's the simplest solution. ^-^