{Release} Batman Arkham Knight Harley Quinn in Skyrim

user619

Cool mod. Is this a playable character or a follower?

Or can you replace any one with this?

It's a costume, you wear it and you look like that.

Okay cool :)

Should work good with this then. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48968/

Then you have the voice and look.

Or this since she seem a bit like harley. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66408

Cool, I like the idea of female cicero, nice find!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man good stuff, I noticed the model is missing the normals. Did the original ripped model not have the "_nrm" or "_n" texture files?

Just thought I'd mention this because I use to miss out on setting up the normals and lost on a sweet amount of detail from the textures.

Hey man good stuff, I noticed the model is missing the normals. Did the original ripped model not have the "_nrm" or "_n" texture files?

Just thought I'd mention this because I use to miss out on setting up the normals and lost on a sweet amount of detail from the textures.

I don't really know how to use the normal textures. I tried one way but I could not see the difference

This is awesome! Can't wait to play as Harley :) Thanks.

Initially I had a black face on my character while using the full body+head. I needed to make some changes on the nif file. You might want to edit the textures in the nif and change the paths of the textures so that they start with "\textures\batman arkham knight harley quinn\..."

Also, I hate to be that guy and don't get me wrong, but please buy the game to support developers if you haven't already.

This is awesome! Can't wait to play as Harley :) Thanks.

Initially I had a black face on my character while using the full body+head. I needed to make some changes on the nif file. You might want to edit the textures in the nif and change the paths of the textures so that they start with "\textures\batman arkham knight harley quinn\..."

Also, I hate to be that guy and don't get me wrong, but please buy the game to support developers if you haven't already.

The texture path is correct you don't equip both the full body and the head mod. The full body has the the head and body while the head mod only has the head

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived