I usually just lurk on here, grabbing mods, but never comment. I just want to say THANK YOU so much for making a male/male orientated mod. I had mentally resigned myself to the notion that the Skyrim community was only of the straight male variety, and that all the mods would have it center around women when it came to slavery.

This mod is very well done, better than most I have seen and it's definitely staying in my MO listings! I'll be sure to keep an eye on this. The only thing I ran into was questing issues not recognizing completion, but I don't mind. Easy fix thanks to the console. Overall, this is one of the top gay male mods out there, I think. Finally, my dicked character has somewhere to go!!! Squeeeeeeeee

Guest ffabris

I used the console SetStage melislemainquest 10

But the quest goes marked as Solved in stage "meet with Vikas and Farkas"

What's wrong?

I shows as completed? Never encountered that, not on any version of this mod. Test on a new game, perhaps.

Guest ffabris

Comments on 1.51:

Major: After Dragonbottom quest, returning to the temple, the werewolf scene. The guard suddenly stops beating Farkas and no further progress was possible without using the console to step forward. Possible side effect, Farkas remained a werewolf through to the end.

Minor: The stairs on the pleasure ship are still problematic. Not quest breaking, but NPCs keep stopping and starting, so some scenes take forever to progress.

Medium: Ulfrick's party, horse scene. The guard gets stuck behind the horses. I had this with 1.4 as well but he managed to get past. Not this time. I had to release Zaz control and push the horses aside.

Added:

Unknown: The draugr scene (Dragonbottom) crashed Skyrim with a pure virtual function call. (I had the same on 1.4). Past experience suggests that this can happen if an animation is triggered which is enabled in SexLab, but is disabled in NSAP. That has taught me to be very careful to not do that. I have the more recent versions of MoreNastyCritters, NSAP and Zaz (with latest patch), and ensured that all needed animations are enabled in SexLab, so I'm not sure what's up there. I crashed once, then used console to skip past that scene on reloading from a save.

Btw, aside from the two points mentioned above, I didn't need to step past any other quests, which is good!

I stopped after fleeing the island, so have yet to test the added quest.

Guest ffabris

More on 1.51....

The new final quest is very clever ... and more ghoulish than the preceding parts too. LOL.

Major: Estrus is party broken. No tentacle animals in Crandor's lab, nor in Oblivion. However, the seminal extraction one works, as does the staff effect after the quest ends. At first I thought it was a problem with my config, but I tested estrus manually, via the spells, and that works fine.

Major: Additional quest gets stuck after collecting Sanguine's pear. I have it but the quest doesn't update after I get it. I had to console forward to the next step.

Major: Same as above, after the werebear scene: console was needed to progress.

Unexpected: I gained a horse followed after going to Falkreath. I never rode it, but it is following anyway. Not sure what to make of that.

Oh, lastly, there is no way to interact with an enslaved NPC. Meaning no dialog. Possibly add to whatever faction is required so he could become a follower?

Anyway, kudos! The entire thing is awesome! And frankly, I love that this isn't a quest with a bit of sex, but rather, LOTS of sex with a bit of quest. ;-)

P.S. I suspect things can end differently if you defy Malbronus, but I haven't yet tried that. Perhaps on a subsequent play-through. ;-)

Hmmm, ok, thanks. It isn't  a big deal, but I am very curious as to what might be causing it.

Floating Grass is a vanilla skyrim bug. Essentially what's happening is the game engine is still rendering the grass from the previous worldspace you were located in at the worldspace you've just entered. (For more info see here )

If you want to fix it while playing: enter a house, open the console and type "tg" (sans quotes), then "pcb", then "tg" again. In most cases when you re-enter the worldspace the grass will be properly rendered. If that doesn't fix it, reload.

This problem tends to show up on systems that are under a lot of load or where you've been playing for a long time.

The Mara worldspace contains a lot of NPCs and creatures, all of which are scripted to be doing various things at all times. That this bug shows up often  for some people when they transition to the worldspace isn't terribly surprising. 

tl dr; Always save when you return to the Isle, and consider reloading more often than you might otherwise.

Guest ffabris

Hmmm, ok, thanks. It isn't  a big deal, but I am very curious as to what might be causing it.

Floating Grass is a vanilla skyrim bug. Essentially what's happening is the game engine is still rendering the grass from the previous worldspace you were located in at the worldspace you've just entered. (For more info see here )

If you want to fix it while playing: enter a house, open the console and type "tg" (sans quotes), then "pcb", then "tg" again. In most cases when you re-enter the worldspace the grass will be properly rendered. If that doesn't fix it, reload.

This problem tends to show up on systems that are under a lot of load or where you've been playing for a long time.

The Mara worldspace contains a lot of NPCs and creatures, all of which are scripted to be doing various things at all times. That this bug shows up often  for some people when they transition to the worldspace isn't terribly surprising. 

tl dr; Always save when you return to the Isle, and consider reloading more often than you might otherwise.

Thanks for the detailed reply - appreiacted!

I had found that page - tried the INI fixes, which just caused the game to crash, oddly. I think I mentioned this somewhere in this thread. I'll try your other suggestion next time - thanks. :)

Since I can't get past Crandor's lab (CTD when my PC enters, I do see tentacles tho), how much of the wizard quest/other possible quests should I skip via console to move forward? I skipped ahead some wizard-stages but didn't get the gameplay to work afterwards.

More on 1.51....

The new final quest is very clever ... and more ghoulish than the preceding parts too. LOL.

Major: Estrus is party broken. No tentacle animals in Crandor's lab, nor in Oblivion. However, the seminal extraction one works, as does the staff effect after the quest ends. At first I thought it was a problem with my config, but I tested estrus manually, via the spells, and that works fine.

Major: Additional quest gets stuck after collecting Sanguine's pear. I have it but the quest doesn't update after I get it. I had to console forward to the next step.

Major: Same as above, after the werebear scene: console was needed to progress.

Unexpected: I gained a horse followed after going to Falkreath. I never rode it, but it is following anyway. Not sure what to make of that.

Oh, lastly, there is no way to interact with an enslaved NPC. Meaning no dialog. Possibly add to whatever faction is required so he could become a follower?

Anyway, kudos! The entire thing is awesome! And frankly, I love that this isn't a quest with a bit of sex, but rather, LOTS of sex with a bit of quest. ;-)

P.S. I suspect things can end differently if you defy Malbronus, but I haven't yet tried that. Perhaps on a subsequent play-through. ;-)

I'm trying to finsh the new quest that was added, but I get stuck when I collect the pear. What commands did you use to skip? I tryed to find the qusst  with ShowQuestTargets but I couldent find it. Any help would be great, Thanks.

Guest ffabris

I'm trying to finsh the new quest that was added, but I get stuck when I collect the pear. What commands did you use to skip? I tryed to find the qusst  with ShowQuestTargets but I couldent find it. Any help would be great, Thanks.

The quest is: melmalbronusafter. Use that with sqs to see what stage you're at.

I tried really hard to bypass that useless SoS requirement : renaming the files, installing and then disabling SoS and so forth. Is it really necessary? SAM functions the same way as SoS in sexlab. A SAM version or a version without SoS would be really appreciated.

Guest ffabris

I tried really hard to bypass that useless SoS requirement : renaming the files, installing and then disabling SoS and so forth. Is it really necessary? SAM functions the same way as SoS in sexlab. A SAM version or a version without SoS would be really appreciated.

A few pages back, someone explained how to make this work with SAM.

I downloaded and installed TIOM this morning and have been playing it on and off most of the day. so far it has exceeded all my expectations.

I cobbled together a slim, flatchested, pale, redheaded femboy a while back to satisfy my sissy fantasies in game. I gave him a run out recently when The Animal Mansion mod came along. a quiet shy femboy and lots of big horny dogs. whats not to like ? he got all the breeding and knotting I was hoping he would. very satisfying.

but TIOM is a whole new level of enjoyment.   thank you for creating a mod that has a good story and proper dialogue and most importantly, lots of big hairy rough men with big thick cocks that are going to use my femboy character like the little slut he is.

I do have one quibble. the standard npc comment " you've got no clothes. you should get some. " it doesn't really work when I'm a trainee sex slave.

can I stop the priests saying it myself somehow?

Guest ffabris

I do have one quibble. the standard npc comment " you've got no clothes. you should get some. " it doesn't really work when I'm a trainee sex slave.

can I stop the priests saying it myself somehow?

Get No Naked Comments.

I keep running into a problem when I try to start the mod. I get to the house with Vilkas and Farkas and go to sleep, no problem, but when I wake up, I'm just stuck looking at my character tied up on the ground, no dialogue, nothing. Has anyone else encountered this?

Guest ffabris

I keep running into a problem when I try to start the mod. I get to the house with Vilkas and Farkas and go to sleep, no problem, but when I wake up, I'm just stuck looking at my character tied up on the ground, no dialogue, nothing. Has anyone else encountered this?

I've had quite a few points where the game got stuck, but never there. Try save/reload, or go back to a save before you started and try again. Otherwise this post may help you step forward.

Hello, I have been trying to install the mod. I did all the steps but it doesn't work, I downloaded TES5Edit and it says this:

Background Loader Fatal Exceptio  SexLabNudeCreatures esp requires master CreatureFramework esm to be loaded before it.

I checked and I do have the CreatureFramework esm file in my data folder, pls help.

Guest ffabris

Hello, I have been trying to install the mod. I did all the steps but it doesn't work, I downloaded TES5Edit and it says this:

Background Loader Fatal Exceptio  SexLabNudeCreatures esp requires master CreatureFramework esm to be loaded before it.

I checked and I do have the CreatureFramework esm file in my data folder, pls help.

You probably have it in the wrong order - before starting the game itself, look in Data Files and make sure the mods are orders per the message you got above.

You probably have it in the wrong order - before starting the game itself, look in Data Files and make sure the mods are orders per the message you got above.

Thanks it work! But now when I get to the part when I have to sleep,after that I have no clothes but everyone just stand there, nothing happens, they only say the common "need something?" and I cannot control my character

EDIT: Ok I think what is the problem now, these 3 mods (attachments) aren't working, I already tried erasing and re-installing these so I don't know what to do.

post-887042-0-11603000-1436807627_thumb.jpg

post-887042-0-70498600-1436810261_thumb.jpg

post-887042-0-26915900-1436810269_thumb.jpg

post-887042-0-78757400-1436810276_thumb.jpg

Guest ffabris

The errors pretty much tell you what's wrong. You're missing SKSE, apparently, have an old version of Skyrim (or a hacked copy), and have other mods incorrectly installed.

The errors pretty much tell you what's wrong. You're missing SKSE, apparently, have an old version of Skyrim (or a hacked copy), and have other mods incorrectly installed.

Ok, I already solved *all* the problems that appeared but that scene still doesnt work, maybe the models somehow went lost or something cus that is the part where I can't pass. The game doesnt recognize any problem, I'm really thinking in giving up :(

post-887042-0-36960700-1436837592_thumb.jpg

Guest ffabris

Sorry I can't help your further. The mod does work, I've played through the whole thing, several times. And yes it can get stuck (though I've never seen it get stuck here), but in a post above, I pointed to how you can skip past stages.