DOA5LR Screenshots

This one was actually quite easy. The trickiest part was getting rid of the little ribbon near her crotch. :)

Nice job!!!! Hope you're ready for the demands for you to share it haha.... Great to see more folk getting their heads round modding the game though.

LOL, thanks!

And here is one more for now. Someone forgot to make the rest of their Halloween costume. ;)

post-781025-0-06925700-1436325314_thumb.jpg

Awesome looking again Timmy, now you guys are showing us what a little clothing can do to make a nude mod even better. Hats off to you one and all, and I'm astonished at how quickly it seems this stuff is being made now. Wow.

Lol is that the polygon tool making life easier Timmy? Either that or you haven't slept for the last week rolling that t-shirt up!

Took me an hour rolling the shirt up with my amateur 3d skillz and multiple trial and error attempts.  I have been learning how to mod the game for a little over a month now.  Prior to that point in my life i had never modded a game or used any 3d modeling stuff.

post-781013-0-97223800-1436405405_thumb.jpg

Lol is that the polygon tool making life easier Timmy? Either that or you haven't slept for the last week rolling that t-shirt up!

Took me an hour rolling the shirt up with my amateur 3d skillz and multiple trial and error attempts.  I have been learning how to mod the game for a little over a month now.  Prior to that point in my life i had never modded a game or used any 3d modeling stuff.

can you tell more about how you did and errors you encounter while making that marie rose mod , i think it wil be useful :)

can you tell more about how you did and errors you encounter while making that marie rose mod , i think it wil be useful :)

The biggest error I encountered was the fact that I suck at this stuff, lol. 

Decided to add a bit more finishing touches to Marie

post-781013-0-90168500-1436417247_thumb.jpg

The biggest error I encountered was the fact that I suck at this stuff, lol. 

Decided to add a bit more finishing touches to Marie

LOL, you don't get to say that you suck while posting a pic of something that most of us will never figure out how to do! ;)

Anyway, here are two heroes that would give even Kekko Kamen a run for her money!

post-781025-0-85009500-1436418241_thumb.jpg