DOA5LR Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been working on re-textures, because I am worried it wont be possible to play online with the cracked exe - not straight away anyway.

I am really happy with Lisas boobs, but I am planning on giving Tina bigger nipples soon, so they are similar in size to Lisas. I think they look better that way.

jb0UACOCI9Q0t9.jpg 

jbnMbypD7U6kQZ.jpg

jGzjuwn7CiOkC.jpg

j7I9GbXaKMZvs.jpg

jwcdx48pww1aa.jpg

Just a glimpse of the glory we're in for when a Honoka mod is properly completed:

RCu8Iyk.jpg

Cte45ok.jpg

YFI3bs1.jpg

cR11GY8.jpg

KPXm4oa.jpg

szd9SSs.jpg

Pn7OZQS.jpg

xnU1wSr.jpg

This is a "preview" for another mod in which Timmyc and I are working.

We agreed that Timmyc would publish this  only on 3dmgame, and I would do it here, but unfortunately I hadn't been able to do it because of time. Btw, he specifically asked not to disclose this outside 3dm, but I see that some people have just ignored his request.

I wanted to post the finished mod here. It was supposed to be a surprise, and the surprise is being ruined by the early leakage of this other mod.

I'll post this mod here soon.

Just a glimpse of the glory we're in for when a Honoka mod is properly completed:

RCu8Iyk.jpg

Cte45ok.jpg

YFI3bs1.jpg

cR11GY8.jpg

KPXm4oa.jpg

szd9SSs.jpg

Pn7OZQS.jpg

xnU1wSr.jpg

This is only a "preview" for a more advanced mod in which Timmyc and I are working, so credits are for us :P

We agreed that Timmyc would publish this preview mod only on 3dmgame, and I would do it here, but unfortunately I hadn't been able to do it because of time.

(btw, he specifically asked not to disclose this mod outside 3dm... but now I see that some people have just ignored his request :s)

My idea was to post the finished mod here. It was supposed to be a surprise, and the surprise is being ruined by the early leakage of this mod.

Seeing the circumstances, I'll publish this "partial" mod here soon, so I ask a little patience.

Link removed. There are several quotes in this thread that still have it though, so you might want to PM those people and ask them to remove it too.

Thanks to all of the support that people showed in our (SaafRats & I) simple Honoka mod. 

I want to say that I am very new to the whole modding scene and my skills are very limited.    I think of myself as a total noob in DOA5 modding and there is a very very very long road for me to go to be able to do what veterans such as Harry and Lilstormcloud here can do, but I am happy that our work is well appreciated.  However simple it might seem.

I have been messing with several proof of concept experiments using my *very* limited 3ds max skill and created this abomination: 

post-781013-0-18100300-1435612584_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-61330200-1435612584_thumb.jpg

I used OMG mode to enhance the visual effect here:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/5cl1drrcxogoc42/marie_test_(2).mp4

To my surprise it was actually quite well received in a certain place. :)  I am very happy.  My focus has been learning "how" to do certain things with proof of concept projects like this one, and it's been a very interesting experience.

Thanks to all of the support that people showed in our (SaafRats & I) simple Honoka mod. 

I want to say that I am very new to the whole modding scene and my skills are very limited.    I think of myself as a total noob in DOA5 modding and there is a very very very long road for me to go to be able to do what veterans such as Harry and Lilstormcloud here can do, but I am happy that our work is well appreciated.  However simple it might seem.

I have been messing with several proof of concept experiments using my *very* limited 3ds max skill and created this abomination: 

attachicon.gifmarie_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifmarie_test (2).jpg

To my surprise it was actually quite well received in a certain place. :)  I am very happy.  My focus has been learning "how" to do certain things with proof of concept projects like this one, and it's been a very interesting experience.

So few people have expressed any interest in working with the girls that are left over, Honoka specifically so any work you do will be much appreciate. 

Thank you for taking the time to experiment!

attachicon.gifmarie_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifmarie_test (2).jpg

Every modder that joins the community is a win in my book. we've made progress each and every time someone new joins, whether it's new questions or new discoveries. It's undoubtedly a good thing.

Meanwhile I was considering working on Honoka this weekend, might share it around the "modding" community if no one else releases one.

But the "waiting" community can just wait forever far as I'm concerned, they would have been more likely to get it had they waited quiet and politely instead of "hinting" and soliciting every second guy into doing it, which is pretty rude - appreciation with a hidden motive isn't really all that appreciative is it.

So sorry that the loud and rude waiters have ruined it for those that truly were quietly and politely waiting. Oh well, nothing to say or do but respect your decision and hope you reconsider one day. Your work is truly great. If I had the time or skills, I'd probably join you guys. Guess I'll just ogle the screens like the rest. Good luck and take care :)

Every modder that joins the community is a win in my book. we've made progress each and every time someone new joins, whether it's new questions or new discoveries. It's undoubtedly a good thing.

Meanwhile I was considering working on Honoka this weekend, might share it around the "modding" community if no one else releases one.

But the "waiting" community can just wait forever far as I'm concerned, they would have been more likely to get it had they waited quiet and politely instead of "hinting" and soliciting every second guy into doing it, which is pretty rude - appreciation with a hidden motive isn't really all that appreciative is it.

True that.  Saaf and I took a lot of time to figure out how to make the pasties mod.  It may appear to be a simple mod, but some parts of her body are tricky to deal with (bikini marks and stuff) which took a lot of research to figure out, but the moment it was released, I got spammed with "when is real nude going to be made?" lol.  I died a little on the inside that day.

I was playing with my new arsenal of tools.  With the added ability to edit meshes one can create some really interesting mods

attachicon.gifmarie_dress_up (2).jpgattachicon.gifmarie_dress_up.jpg

This needs some fixing as some limbs can go nuts in a fight which can be pretty scary lol, but I think i have a decent idea of how to address it.  It is hard to get a perfect fit in the costume, though, since I suck so hard at 3ds max.

Spent some more time messing around:

attachicon.gifkasumi_to_shiranuiMai_Test (1).jpgattachicon.gifkasumi_to_shiranuiMai_Test (2).jpgattachicon.gifkasumi_to_shiranuiMai_Test (3).jpg

Nice pics. Its funny how much better Kasumi looks without pants :D

When you talk about  your ability to "edit meshes", how far does that go? The MR nipple ring you added is pretty cool, but is it possible (hypothetically) to give her something crazy, like a huge top hat or a giant battle axe strapped to her back etc?

I dont necessarily want to see either of those things, I am just curious about the current limitations of DoA5 3D modding/mesh altering.

Why do you sound so bitter about this? People asking for something they want isn't a bad thing and as far as I've seen, everyone around here does appreciate the work that the guys have done.

If you're a "modder" as you like to put in quotes, don't you want people to want your work?

Not everyone that joins up here has the skill or time to learn how to mod. There'd be like 10 people on these forums if that were the case.

Anyhow, if the last few girls don't get done, its not the end of the world. Life goes on.

True that.  Saaf and I took a lot of time to figure out how to make the pasties mod.  It may appear to be a simple mod, but some parts of her body are tricky to deal with (bikini marks and stuff) which took a lot of research to figure out, but the moment it was released, I got spammed with "when is real nude going to be made?" lol.  I died a little on the inside that day.

I don't really understand why you'd be upset that people want you to continue the good work you did. If anything you should be happy people want more from you. Its a sign that they like what you've done.

I just don't really get it. As a fairly popular YouTuber, I always subscribed to the theory that when people aren't talking about your work, that's when you should be concerned. People wanting more is a good thing.