I'll clear some things up.

For the in-game morphs to work, you need the very latest SKSE and very latest RaceMenu.

Then, you get the very latest BodySlide installer from the Nexus and choose the morph options in it.

Build a body/armor with the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked and the sliders appearing in your RaceMenu should start working.

UUNP has all of the sliders that CBBE has (even with the same name), plus full-body sliders like "7B Bombshell", "UNP", "UNPB" and all/most of the others.

The polygon count is the one of 7B and it comes in regular, HDT, HDT+ and Special editions, while HDT+ has a 3D vagina and Special has a working 3D vagina.

Latest version is on the Nexus only, unless BringTheNoise wants to update it for LL. Personally I don't do it because I hate having to update on multiple places.

First, thanks for the conversion no-remorse. The name is a little confusing but I get it.

Secondly,

For the in-game morphs to work, you need the very latest SKSE and very latest RaceMenu.

Then, you get the very latest BodySlide installer from the Nexus and choose the morph options in it.

Build a body/armor with the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked and the sliders appearing in your RaceMenu should start working.

UUNP has all of the sliders that CBBE has (even with the same name), plus full-body sliders like "7B Bombshell", "UNP", "UNPB" and all/most of the others.

The polygon count is the one of 7B and it comes in regular, HDT, HDT+ and Special editions, while HDT+ has a 3D vagina and Special has a working 3D vagina.

Latest version is on the Nexus only, unless BringTheNoise wants to update it for LL. Personally I don't do it because I hate having to update on multiple places.

This is a little off topic, cell, but I'm curious where you see the direction of bodyslide going. Should we start converting all our conversions to UUNP? Isn't the ultimate goal to have universality, and not 10,000 different body types? While I respect how much work has gone into them, I don't have any interest in the UUNP features; although I won't complain about the higher poly count. But, assuming the UUNP reference is the same shape as the CBBE one, switching from one to the other sounds like it'd be relatively easy. And I could probably use the reference shapes to bake any custom skin textures onto the UUNP body in blender and touch it up from there. So, if I'm going to be making the switch in the future anyway, I'm just wondering if I should get it over with.

And I'm not referring to the in-game morphs, which I am following eagerly, since they work for both body types. And this is also under the assumption that UUNP isn't a very clever plot to inch UNP users towards joining team CBBE. I doubt this is the case but, given how impressive a move that would be, I thought I'd leave room for the possibility. :P

First, thanks for the conversion no-remorse. The name is a little confusing but I get it.

Secondly,

This is a little off topic, cell, but I'm curious where you see the direction of bodyslide going. Should we start converting all our conversions to UUNP? Isn't the ultimate goal to have universality, and not 10,000 different body types? While I respect how much work has gone into them, I don't have any interest in the UUNP features; although I won't complain about the higher poly count. But, assuming the UUNP reference is the same shape as the CBBE one, switching from one to the other sounds like it'd be relatively easy. And I could probably use the reference shapes to bake any custom skin textures onto the UUNP body in blender and touch it up from there. So, if I'm going to be making the switch in the future anyway, I'm just wondering if I should get it over with.

And I'm not referring to the in-game morphs, which I am following eagerly, since they work for both body types. And this is also under the assumption that UUNP isn't a very clever plot to inch UNP users towards joining team CBBE. I doubt this is the case but, given how impressive a move that would be, I thought I'd leave room for the possibility. :P

CBBE and UUNP can co-exist just fine, CBBE still has its own features (I like the UV map more personally and am not too picky about poly count).

If anything, UUNP makes it easier for everyone, both modders and users of both CBBE and (U)UNP that have any interest in sliders and customizability, since both indeed have the same base shape for BodySlide.

Obviously it would be ideal if suddenly everyone started using and converting for UUNP, since that would mean the armor is more or less compatible will all the shapes (more or less because some might have had unique features in their original form, like even higher polygon count or different weighting). But that won't happen as not everyone wants to use or even needs BodySlide.

In short, if you like CBBE for what it is, simply keep converting outfits for it. If someone's interested in having it for UUNP, just load the project in Outfit Studio, swap the reference from CBBE to UUNP, conform sliders, copy weights, fix clipping and save a new project. Same counts the other way around. UUNP does have quite a few sliders more, though. So maybe higher quality takes a longer time there.

UUNP is definitely the future of body replacers, at least assuming that enough skilled converters start working with it.

Basically you can make everyone happy. One example, i just installed over 12GB of 7B Bombshell outfits on top of the 7BO body just for fun. Now i realized that only the max weight is compatible, below 100 weight the hands don't match.

So that's 12GB of high quality outfits going in the trashcan - what a fucking waste. But with UUNP, there would just have to be 1 version that works with all the bodies from UNP, 7B and CBBE (not to mention the possibilities to combine and customize everything with the Bodyslide morphs).

Now that it only works with UNP textures would not be that much of a loss, because practically all textures are exclusively designed for UNP and usually only half-heartedly being ported to CBBE.

UUNP? I have no idea, I been a little busy and i have not much time to dig in loverslab topics. I will very honored if you can explain me :)

UUNP is an official add-on to Bodyslide 2 since BS2 version 2.3 (2.4 just got released BTW).
To sum it up:
  • uses a high-poly CBBE baseshape body with UNP textures
  • has options for noBBP, HDT and StevieRage's HDT Vagina
  • adds slidermorphs that each create a replica of most available UNP/7B shapes and some bonus stuff like CHSBHC (you can pick one for high- and one for low weight)
So besides having a higher quality body and more textures available, there's a huge field of possible uses that are interesting for pretty much every adult-modding Skyrim player.
Some examples:
  • combine any low- and high weight shapes from most available UNP bodies for interesting results (like UNP Skinny + 7B Cherry Hot)
  • modify these with all existing BS2 slidermorphs
  • have all benefits of classic Bodyslide 2 on top of that
There's also the new "Bodymorph" feature when you use both Bodyslide 2.3+ and RaceMenu 3.1+.
Basically you can access anything that Bodyslide does in-game, as long as the body- and outfit meshes were built with the bodymorph .tri files in Bodyslide.
Currently this only works for the player and followers, but from RM 3.2 on this should also allow to create an NPC overhaul where you can assign anything that BS2 / UUNP does to individual NPCs. Everything is done with nioverride scripts, so this works on top of any other mod (Skyrim Beautiful Followers, Bijin Warmaidens etc.).

So, i hope this clears up what is new in the Bodyslide world :)

I guess this would explain why it doesn't work if you're using a CBBE based body and not a UNP based body(?).. that kind of sucks. This armor looks great otherwise.. I guess I misunderstood when I saw that this was for Bodyslide.

I tried using this on my character and it sort of worked, but there were parts that were invisible, like the chainmail gauntlets, the chainmail boots, and the chainmail armor. The iron armor showed up, but it didn't scale with the belly bone (the belly would stick through the stomach protion of the armor) and the boobs didn't bounce they way you would expect normally.

Nope this armor (Iron Armor Replacer Bodyslide HDT) is in fact for CBBE Bodyslide.

Sorry for derailing the thread, no-remorse :)

So it IS for CBBE Bodyslide?.. Why was I having so much trouble with this mod then? Is anyone else having the issues I described?

Nope. the only problem was invisible hands but its fixed. Send SS of your issues.

And  i dont use belly distortions on my conversions. I dont use it.

Nope this armor (Iron Armor Replacer Bodyslide HDT) is in fact for CBBE Bodyslide.

Sorry for derailing the thread, no-remorse :)

So it IS for CBBE Bodyslide?.. Why was I having so much trouble with this mod then? Is anyone else having the issues I described?

Nope. the only problem was invisible hands but its fixed. Send SS of your issues.

And  i dont use belly distortions on my conversions. I dont use it.

Maybe it was just the hands for the chainmail armor, I don't really remember now since it's been a day or two. "No belly distortions" explains why the belly just stuck through the armor then I guess, not sure about the boob bounce issue I was having though, but it probably had something to do with inconsistancies in weighting. It's not that big a deal if that's all it is, I can just use Mesh Rigger to weight the armor meshes after they have been constructed in Bodyslide. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...