Hey I had some questions regarding custom races.

I'm fairly new to messing with textures so i'm not entirely sure how to adjust/blend these for custom races.

I'm using the Dagi-Raht Race Reborn and with Cosio installed the labia are simply black and the 'interior' is a dark brown colour as well.

I was wondering if it was possibly to texblend the textures from 'Body Options', since it has COS body options, onto a custom beast race body?

Thanks in advance

On 1/11/2018 at 10:07 AM, scivirus said:

its not the patch i assure you if thats true then my PC should blow up  as it is 10 years old ....4 gb ram 2.9 Ghz  2 core  Cpu 4 gb vram previously with 1 gig Vram and never ever had this problem i could never reproduce this problem ..if there is any pc that this would happen too  it is mine  ..it more likely ENB related or something to do with specular mapping ..the texture responsible for making stuff shiny ..Fairskin author uses unusual compression on his work

I don't use an ENB so it must be something else.  I get the black skin thing randomly when I load in too.  Loading a clean save, then reloading the save always seems to fix it for me.  It's kinda annoying, but at least it is easy to rectify, just takes a little time.

It is a weird bug.  I noticed turning the camera around it looks like the skin texture is still there, it is just loaded underneath another black texture.

Black texture problem (but only on specific objects or characters) means bad texture format, which is probably unsupported by Oldrim, I had it with one of the addons for CBBE Jiggle mod for Mature Skin from Nexus, then I replaced it with Mature Skin patch from this mod and it worked, also you can try to convert your textures with nVidia DDS plugin for Photoshop or Gimp and use DX1 or DX5 formats which also worked for me, and I even added more HD mods then and still no black textures bugs :smile:

Edit: In my case I only needed to replace diffuse texture and not specular or normal maps.

It's perfect, not like  any other versions I used, just an hole in the pussy wild open, this is real like the pussy lips surroud almost the dick. I have not test in the anal type, if the pussy will still open like other versions, in the anal type the pussy should not open , I will try, If it's true, then will be great!

15 hours ago, calscks said:

a suggestion, consider making texture patches for Feminine Khajiit Textures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193) and Feminine Argonian Textures (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574)? i would really love it if there are patches for both of these amazing retextures.

there is but not for all versions newly added

8 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

It's perfect, not like  any other versions I used, just an hole in the pussy wild open, this is real like the pussy lips surroud almost the dick. I have not test in the anal type, if the pussy will still open like other versions, in the anal type the pussy should not open , I will try, If it's true, then will be great!

there is no anal as there is no anal bones in the skeleton ..other use pussy bones and so they open at the same time

On 1/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, Mr. Crowley said:

I don't use an ENB so it must be something else.  I get the black skin thing randomly when I load in too.  Loading a clean save, then reloading the save always seems to fix it for me.  It's kinda annoying, but at least it is easy to rectify, just takes a little time.

It is a weird bug.  I noticed turning the camera around it looks like the skin texture is still there, it is just loaded underneath another black texture.

" I noticed turning the camera around it looks like the skin texture is still there" this is why i suspect its the specular map doing this ..i have not patched it for Fair skin because its not needed ..i can t test this my self ..plz delete the femalebody_1_s.dds  and see what happens ..you body will look dry  but if the bug does not come back then i will know what to do  to fix it

On 1/12/2018 at 4:27 PM, MartyBadger said:

Hey I had some questions regarding custom races.

I'm fairly new to messing with textures so i'm not entirely sure how to adjust/blend these for custom races.

I'm using the Dagi-Raht Race Reborn and with Cosio installed the labia are simply black and the 'interior' is a dark brown colour as well.

I was wondering if it was possibly to texblend the textures from 'Body Options', since it has COS body options, onto a custom beast race body?

Thanks in advance

there is not texblend files anymore i have texture resources for gimp in download section

UPdate 4.0 is here .

4.0 Added an hi poly version of cosio body .It has 3 times more vertices ..it also has 2 more bones in the vagina that give extra independent movements on the base and clit ..reworked the breast and butt physics and has better collision ans less bounce .Ps collision might be to much on some animations ..some pregnancy mods may have a funny effects on the belly as they are ment for low poly bodies but will still work .

make sure you use cosio HD in the oufit slot .

PLs make a new safe with no active mods before installing this mod and remove old version of cosio first ..after the install run the (no mod) safe first then run your last safe of your campaign  ..this will prevent HDT physics from stalling or game crash

Gave the high poly a quick run. It's looking pretty darn good so far. Collisions seem to be working very well. Animals don't seem to be opening the vagina, but that may just be my setup. I had an issue before, I might just need to re-do it. Humans work fine though.

I switched from the 3.9 that had the extra bounce. I kinda miss the extra bounce, but this is working very well.

19 minutes ago, CuriousGent said:

Great work on the new body, love it. Shame the preg belly looks so squiffy on mods like Being Female etc

i use soul gem oven  ..it seems they do not use  the pregnancy slider that comes with the body but  their own and they are for lower poly bodies ..changing weights and the  slider it self does nothing so it must be related to the preg mods .i have tried contacting the authors a few times and i get no response

10 minutes ago, sfeile said:

Gave the high poly a quick run. It's looking pretty darn good so far. Collisions seem to be working very well. Animals don't seem to be opening the vagina, but that may just be my setup. I had an issue before, I might just need to re-do it. Humans work fine though.

I switched from the 3.9 that had the extra bounce. I kinda miss the extra bounce, but this is working very well.

you need the beast HDT 0.51 for animals ..but most of them cant even get close to the vag and animations play a big part in collisions ..i am not a fan of beast sex thing but its should work if the animation is correct and penis can reach the vag

11 hours ago, scivirus said:

you need the beast HDT 0.51 for animals ..but most of them cant even get close to the vag and animations play a big part in collisions ..i am not a fan of beast sex thing but its should work if the animation is correct and penis can reach the vag

I was using the one from the all in one body package and it was working. I just updated to the newer 0.61 and let it overwrite and it's working fine now. Thanks!

4 hours ago, liuleizos said:

Very real. However, I am a user of The Pure 1.3 and do not have this skin path. If you can provide The Pure 1.3 compatible patches, it is perfect. Sorry, my English is poor.

ok that will be my next project ..give me teh link to the mod