Prepacked HDT-SM - HDT Skinned Mesh Physics with Modding Guide

Not my work at all, but this reveals a more complicated setup than the Files HydrogenSaysHDT posted, the chinese text may explain more but I found the other one before discovering that on the Baidu site, you need to download the individual files not the folders.

Folders and Files are designated thus.

HydrogenSaysHDT's Files and Folders for hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics

HDTSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll

HDTSkinnedMeshConfigs

cbbe-tbbp.xml
defaultBBPs.xml

The Full File Structure and I assume required files of the Prepacked Version.

SkSE

Plugins

HDTSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll
HDTSkyrimMemPatch.dll
HDTSkyrimMemPatch.ini

HDTSkinnedMeshConfigs

BaseShape003.xml
CalienteHandFemale1st.xml
cbbe-tbbp.xml
defaultBBPs.xml
HandFemale1stPerson.xml
hands_1.xml
Seven_Cleavage.xml
UNP TM.xml
UNP TopModel TBBP.xml
UNPB_TBBP_0.xml
UNPB_TBBP_1.xml

The two key points are the inclusion of these two files

HDTSkyrimMemPatch.dll
HDTSkyrimMemPatch.ini

These are also included on HydrogenSaysHDT's Download site, with Source code, but you have to click on the "Binarization" user name to get up to top folders level.

The other obvious change, apart from correct SkSE folder structure is, the inclusion of many more body types, than the original.

The download is in 4 parts

The above Packaged Mod
HDT-SMP.7z

Resources
HDT-SMP Resources.7z

Demo Mod
[HDT-SMP]Necrosarium Set Demo.zip

Plus the main page has a video tutorial
SMP Tutorial.flv

Video is in Chinese, but the process is shown clearly, so still useful to an extent. Until something better exists.

The Tutorial is right here on LoversLab but doesn't actually indicate all the added content, which is why I'm making this post.

HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Tutorial by ApoKrytia

Might be enough info to get you started, whether just using or mod making.

XPMSE, I recommend XPMSE as the only skeleton worth using, all others have issues including XPMS. XPMSE is required for HDT-PE, not sure if actually required for HDT-SMP, it won't give problems anyway.

if you want to use HDT-PE for body and HDT-SMP for clothing which is fine. They are incompatible, so dont work on same thing, but all I've seen for HDT-SMP is clothes and one hair mod, they work better than HDT-PE clothes, that's the current thinking but these are early days yet.

The main advantage appears to be no clipping on body. I'm as noob as you though with HDT-SMP. I've posted this as soon as I realised what it was.

edit your color text to a darker tone please.

Sorry, I didn't realise LL had a light themed version, I'm sure I'd looked, in the past and only the dark one existed. I could be mistaken though, it may have been another dark site, I checked.

So I was choosing colours just for Dark Thenmed LL. Will fix it now.

Thje old posts where I used White Text, until I saw it didn't show up well, on mobiles, will also be messed up, a revamp is required for the ones which are advice and help guides, which is the only posts I use coloured text on.

Thanks for pointing it out.

In my skyrim, not SMP body or clothes work well. And open item window, equip SMP cloth than stopped shape is looks nice but close item window than CTD happen. Anyway rigging or collision cause CTD in XPMS skeleton(ver 1.81). In my think. :D

Why for fucks sake are you using buggy stuff from 2 years ago? And complain that stuff doesn't work that came out recently?

Colours fixed.

In my skyrim, not SMP body or clothes work well. And open item window, equip SMP cloth than stopped shape is looks nice but close item window than CTD happen. Anyway rigging or collision cause CTD in XPMS skeleton(ver 1.81). In my think.

Why for fucks sake are you using buggy stuff from 2 years ago? And complain that stuff doesn't work that came out recently?

Probably because some mod once told him/her to and then, they "knew what to do" and never RTFM again, we all do it but, the wise at least check the Mods Requirements first and if we have an issue we RTFM first, post second.

AS a Mod Organizer Advisor, I know the most asked question is "Where are my Mods, the data folder is empty?". This despite that being the major unique feature of MO and the first one mentioned on the description page, that single question is asked over and over on the Nexus Posts.

The biggest single cause, in my opinion, is Steam Workshops one click to mod approach. It teaches bad habits that many mod users never stop using, Though it certainly made modding Skyrim more popular, it gives the false impression it's easy to mod the game. It's not rocket science, but it isn't a one click process either.

We can only lead them to the knowledge pool, they must do the drinking.

@ Deadrasp,

Listen to Groovtama, as the author of XPMSE, he knows more about Skeletons than most, if not all, of us.

XP32 Hosts XPMSE on the XPMS Nexus site for a good reason, it's better than XPMS, which though it was once the best we had availablle, was always a flawed Mod, XP32 knew that better than anyone. A good mod maker only promotes a rivals work on their page, if it surpasses their own work.

Skully manages XPMS because xp32 is MIA^^

And we never were rivals some of the latest versions include stuff I gave or said to her including lius version for Sexlab also had fixes wandering to the base version. I just made the longer sprint with it and added hdt compatibility. And later rm interaction and next comes fnis and then it is done.

Just gave HDT-SM a try; did both butt and boob bounce with a soft fleshy feel. After figuring out what some of the xml attributes do, it works really well. Values are additive rather than absolute and you can reverse values to create counter bounce between left and right. It also appears collision is already baked in, ie: left butt bounces off of right butt when counter bounce is created.

Nice work, China, thank you for doing what none in the game industry has yet to do.   (StarCitizen is getting close, but they're still using rig collision, but plan to model muscle contraction and localized ragdoll physics combined with animations.)

PLZ!! What skeleton? Skeleton is most important in my think!!

Mesh based physics, no need to worry about anything regarding the skeleton.

Ehm, you still need a node for the skin or else you get it injected from the mesh and you don't want your breast bones linked to the root of the skeleton^^

For clothes it is wayne because the parent data is in the mesh, but normal base bodies don't have it.

PLZ!! What skeleton? Skeleton is most important in my think!!

Mesh based physics, no need to worry about anything regarding the skeleton.

Ehm, you still need a node for the skin or else you get it injected from the mesh and you don't want your breast bones linked to the root of the skeleton^^

For clothes it is wayne because the parent data is in the mesh, but normal base bodies don't have it.

Yes, you are absolutely right, groov. I'm just saying that I find no compatible issue with any version of skeleton with proper rig map. TBBP skeleton or HDT skeleton will all be ok. Even it is ok for your own custom skeleton if you claimed custom bones in the xml correctly.

someone please show us how the naked body behaves under SMP.

Behaves same or better, no infinity spikes, no havok objects, no spazzing bones/mesh, better preformance -- can use very aggressive bounce/jiggle.  All armor seems to inherit the parameters of the HDT-SM nude mesh physics, so only the nude mesh needs added NiString in nif. Played several hours in extreme combat, enslavement, ect. Only had one glitch where mesh went translucent during an SL_animation, but that may have been a free camera glitch or another mod bug. 

The trick is figuring out what the xml values do, and their limits and co-interaction -- how values will conflict with other values.  Your parameters will be best if they are tweaked to your mesh size. 

Here is w.i.p snip;  of fleshy butt bounce for full-bodied mesh

<bone name="NPC L Butt">
		<mass>1.000000</mass>
		<inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
		<centerOfMassTransform>
			<basis x="0" y="2" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="-5" y="2" z="3"/>
		</centerOfMassTransform>
		<linearDamping>0</linearDamping>
		<angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
		<friction>0.2</friction>
		<rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
		<restitution>0</restitution>
	</bone>

<bone name="NPC R Butt">
		<mass>1.000000</mass>
		<inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
		<centerOfMassTransform>
			<basis x="0" y="2" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="5" y="2" z="3"/>
		</centerOfMassTransform>
		<linearDamping>0</linearDamping>
		<angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
		<friction>0.2</friction>
		<rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
		<restitution>0</restitution>
	</bone>

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Butt" bodyB="NPC L PreButt">

<frameInB>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</frameInB>

<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>

<linearUpperLimit x="8" y="8" z="8"/>				
		<linearLowerLimit x="-8" y="-8" z="-8"/>

<angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0.5"/>		
		<angularLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="-0.02"/>

<linearStiffness x="100" y="400" z="400"/>
		<angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="600"/>

<linearDamping x="2" y="3.5" z="3.5"/>
		<angularDamping x="0" y="0" z="2"/>

<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>

</generic-constraint>	

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC R Butt" bodyB="NPC R PreButt">

<frameInB>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</frameInB>

<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>		

<linearUpperLimit x="8" y="8" z="8"/>		
		<linearLowerLimit x="-8" y="-8" z="-8"/>

<angularUpperLimit x="0" y="-0" z="0.02"/>
		<angularLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="-0.5"/>

<linearStiffness x="100" y="400" z="400"/>
		<angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="600"/>

<linearDamping x="2" y="3.5" z="3.5"/>
		<angularDamping x="0" y="0" z="2"/>

<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>

</generic-constraint>

GIF:

Download each file on it's own (don't try downloading the entire folder in one go, it will ask to you install a Baidu Downloader, and we know how well that works).

Then put them all under the same folder in your SKSE folder, just like Uhuru posted.

I made BodySlide version deformed http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4643377-1-1.html  this mesh.

That mesh is not comfortable CBBE reference mesh so ShrinkWrap at BaseShape(simply boneweight copied to BaseShape but it's not worked.) However making slider files and it worked!! Here you go!

HDT-SMP SMsTBBP BodySlide.7z

It jiggle and collision with SMP hair. BUT!! feet shape has cut!! Like this.

post-3027-0-73427500-1427637550_thumb.jpgpost-3027-0-89722300-1427637571_thumb.jpg

How to fix it? :D And collision work but need more wide area.

Download each file on it's own (don't try downloading the entire folder in one go, it will ask to you install a Baidu Downloader, and we know how well that works).

Then put them all under the same folder in your SKSE folder, just like Uhuru posted.

the baidu site only has the hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll and the npr china dress for download as far as i can see.  Can someone provide a ilnk to the other files?

Is there a packaged, "drop and go" version yet?  the baidu website is a clusterfuck of confusion for me.  I have the  hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll  but don't see the other files listed.

I just borrowed assets from here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1817-hdt-skinned-mesh-physics-tutorial/

HDT-SMP (dll dated around march 25)

Thank you.