11 hours ago, mircislav said:

Well, I restarted the game (AFS 0.4) but before that I generated LOD (with Tes5Edit) for AFS and the whole Shaman Ceremony passed without any glitch. Even the quest in the hunters ground (with the huntress ghost) triggered as it should (only stage "find the old three" is not triggering,  have to use "completeallobjectives" ans sestage afs2shamanceremony 130) and for the first time this quest finished by it self. Teleporting point for the hunting ground has fixed and I do not know is it because I generated LOD or something else, but now everything is OK. I will proceed with the quest and see how it will develop further. Just to let you know... Also, the "ASF2ShamanCeremony2" (Ethrane, Catalia and two wolves) is fixed. 

Great new so !

Hello! I know that this might be a stupid question but I'm having a troubles with Shamanic Ceremony. I can't really tell if I'm just being impatient or not but I noticed that the dialogue won't fully go through, stopping at certain points as if it's waiting for the next trigger to happen but it never goes through. The farthest I've managed to get is when the man (I can't remember his name at time of writing) to the right of you mentions playing the flute.

Apologies if this was already addressed somewhere and I didn't find it!

10 hours ago, SexyFrost said:

Hello! I know that this might be a stupid question but I'm having a troubles with Shamanic Ceremony. I can't really tell if I'm just being impatient or not but I noticed that the dialogue won't fully go through, stopping at certain points as if it's waiting for the next trigger to happen but it never goes through. The farthest I've managed to get is when the man (I can't remember his name at time of writing) to the right of you mentions playing the flute.

Apologies if this was already addressed somewhere and I didn't find it!

I am going to add onto this and say that from the testing I've done to see if there is anyway for me to repeat it over to start the sequence over again to make it work, there isn't a pattern and it just seems very inconsistant. Tried again and now I can't even get to the point where the second group of individuals show up to the ceremony.

Wondering if at this point I should just ask for the Quest ID and faction ID so I can use Setstage to skip it over

So I just started the quest and am at the point where Glebe (or however he was spelled) takes the dibellan sister and me to their shaman. I got ported to him but nothing happens. If I talk to Glebe again I only get the dialogue about him bringing us to the tribe. If I use the console command 'setstage afs1followkatalia 90' it only says stage 90 doesn't exist.

Considering the reports about the ceremony being quite buggy I think about uninstalling the mod altogether, though it would be a shame.

Oh and by the way. Deidre introduces herself still as Shae (I know she was called that in a former version so it's probably a line being forgotten there)

8 hours ago, SexyFrost said:

Wondering if at this point I should just ask for the Quest ID and faction ID so I can use Setstage to skip it over

5 hours ago, kamonegi said:

Considering the reports about the ceremony being quite buggy I think about uninstalling the mod altogether, though it would be a shame.

Although I am not the mod author and probably should't respond to this, to get around this mod, all interested should read at least first few and and last ten pages of this thread to get the understanding of the mod. It's very good mod (by my opinion) but it takes some time to get around it. The number of downloads and the post comments should give you some hints to understand it and play it. It has good story and fun time within and I have it in my mod list long time now... and I won't remove it as long as the author is willing to develop it further... and if he doesn't (for any reason) I'll still play it because IT IS a good mod, one of the best here, if I my say so...

9 hours ago, mircislav said:

Although I am not the mod author and probably should't respond to this, to get around this mod, all interested should read at least first few and and last ten pages of this thread to get the understanding of the mod. It's very good mod (by my opinion) but it takes some time to get around it. The number of downloads and the post comments should give you some hints to understand it and play it. It has good story and fun time within and I have it in my mod list long time now... and I won't remove it as long as the author is willing to develop it further... and if he doesn't (for any reason) I'll still play it because IT IS a good mod, one of the best here, if I my say so...

That it is. I don't know what is wrong on my end but almost every other step of the quests glitches for me and I'd need to reload at least once. The part about the captive farmer girl Armin wants me to decide her fate? Took me like 3 attempts to actually do that. 

Considering the amount of downloads/endorsements/etc it is a good mod and from those few bits I've seen it is. And one of the few who actually feature forsworn but it just doesn't run properly for me. Can't tell why, maybe someone can enlighten me because I'd really love to play that mod

On 4/20/2021 at 4:14 PM, kamonegi said:

That it is. I don't know what is wrong on my end but almost every other step of the quests glitches for me and I'd need to reload at least once. The part about the captive farmer girl Armin wants me to decide her fate? Took me like 3 attempts to actually do that. 

Considering the amount of downloads/endorsements/etc it is a good mod and from those few bits I've seen it is. And one of the few who actually feature forsworn but it just doesn't run properly for me. Can't tell why, maybe someone can enlighten me because I'd really love to play that mod

The farm girl works, and can be debugged if it doesn't : simply kill her.

If not, the best option is to hang her on a tree, scene works and pretty functionnal.

I  wish to open a discussion. Due to lack of time and my depression, I'm meeting many difficulties to be productive and progress in the mods.

Also, I need to fond time for moving and passing for certifications (for this point, if somebody know what I need to be able to apply as data anayst/scientist, I'm interested... i learn some python + anaconda on internet, and i do lot of calbration developments in my chemiometric job).

So, I wish to discuss for collaboration, even transferring some mods to people who are interested to develop them as their own (like I done for the amputation mod).

All I can say (coz I am no moder), why not work mod by mod? Take your time with one mod (AFS, please :) ), polish it, fix the problems, than move on to another... Try to look on the bright side of life... if that doesn't work... well, you can always give up on anything, right? If modding is no fun for you anymore, than, to hell with it... just live your life best as you can... This is your voluntary work after all, no obligations to anyone... But, until now, you are doing great work. Be well.

ok.. I think I've found out why somethings didn't work (like the scene where I brought to that Armand I mentioned earlier)

Seems like I didn't had Fus Ro Dho installed even though I thought I had!

Sorry for all the bothering from my end. That could explain it partially

i have an issue were the ceremony does not seem to work i get to the tree i sit down not all npc's are there i press t wait an hour npc's are there no1 speaks no1 moves

i also noticed i may not have everyone there even after pressed t again like 5 times then again skipping 24 hours no more npc's came.

based on a screenshot i found on the SE test version i made red circles around the ones that were not there whatever i tried and the yellow circle i think wasn't there but don't remember for sure.

AFSSS6.png.79d0c4fe77ee4d18dacdcd04c86bf445.png

3 hours ago, SweetCaitlyn said:

i have an issue were the ceremony does not seem to work i get to the tree i sit down not all npc's are there i press t wait an hour npc's are there no1 speaks no1 moves

i also noticed i may not have everyone there even after pressed t again like 5 times then again skipping 24 hours no more npc's came.

based on a screenshot i found on the SE test version i made red circles around the ones that were not there whatever i tried and the yellow circle i think wasn't there but don't remember for sure.

AFSSS6.png.79d0c4fe77ee4d18dacdcd04c86bf445.png

Jainy, Ethrane, Moira, Constance, adn one of the wolves.

The wolves belongs to Ethrane, he's not important. The important ones are ghosts.

The bug you met was reported by several persons, and it seems related to the navmeshes near the clearing... I'll see if I can modify them to make them more clear... I could also move the teleport maker behind the player, ut closer to the clearing central tree...

I plan to remake that small world in more cavy, so navmehses will be remade anyway.

For now, for the next update (the 0.5, I'm currelty reworking the SYbil for old gods quest), I'll move the ceremony teleport maker behind the player. Please tell me if it solve the problem.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Jainy, Ethrane, Moira, Constance, adn one of the wolves.

The wolves belongs to Ethrane, he's not important. The important ones are ghosts.

The bug you met was reported by several persons, and it seems related to the navmeshes near the clearing... I'll see if I can modify them to make them more clear... I could also move the teleport maker behind the player, ut closer to the clearing central tree...

I plan to remake that small world in more cavy, so navmehses will be remade anyway.

For now, for the next update (the 0.5, I'm currelty reworking the SYbil for old gods quest), I'll move the ceremony teleport maker behind the player. Please tell me if it solve the problem.

cool ^^ im patiently gonna wait for the update meanwhile i can do other things so its oke. take your time ^^ especialy since  from what ive gathered you should very much keep your mental state on the first place  ❤️

I finaly rebuilt the Sybil for Old gods quest !

Two path clearly defined :

- a bloody one, involving beheading and cannibalism, with Phage, Vulkos, and Katalia.

- a sexual one, with Thusnelda (an opportiny to use her more), Ethrane of course, Sigorn, Constance (se only saw her one time).

Shamans will now have a deer headdress (50% chance to get one, 100% for Badycia, Thusnelda, and primal outfit like Ethrane when she'll become primal shaman).

Trykz, if you wish to add/replace these headdresses, just go into the shaman outfit, there is the leveled list.

I have some little quests to rewrite : the wedding one, and the Muirie Lamie one.

I wish also to give more content to Ehtrane by creating a small hunting contest with her (of course, you know the girl tastes, it can finish in her bed).

For one of these ittle quests replacements, I'm think of this : a curse to lift... or not.

image.jpeg

Badycia.jpg

Thusnelda.jpg

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I finaly rebuilt the Sybil for Old gods quest !

Two path clearly defined :

- a bloody one, involving beheading and cannibalism, with Phage, Vulkos, and Katalia.

- a sexual one, with Thusnelda (an opportiny to use her more), Ethrane of course, Sigorn, Constance (se only saw her one time).

Shamans will now have a deer headdress (50% chance to get one, 100% for Badycia, Thusnelda, and primal outfit like Ethrane when she'll become primal shaman).

Trykz, if you wish to add/replace these headdresses, just go into the shaman outfit, there is the leveled list.

I have some little quests to rewrite : the wedding one, and the Muirie Lamie one.

I wish also to give more content to Ehtrane by creating a small hunting contest with her (of course, you know the girl tastes, it can finish in her bed).

For one of these ittle quests replacements, I'm think of this : a curse to lift... or not.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Badycia.jpg

Thusnelda.jpg

These look great! So I likely wouldn't change them. The Shaman in my mod focus on the vanilla Forsworn as sort of a generic tribe, which encompasses the vanilla Forsworn, regardless of location throughout Skyrim. My mod is currently on hold for release

until I get things situated back home in Florida. I'm heading there next Saturday, and one week isn't nearly enough time for me to finish up everything. I built a new worldspace to move a lot of my new content into. I explain this is further detail in my thread.

Most of my smaller edits to Tamriel are still in place, and will remain so. The new worldspace is basically a hub for the new cells I created for my mod. When I get things organized in Florida and sit down to continue modding, I'll grab your latest version then

for conversion. Speaking of versions, how close are you to a final AFS version? I ask because if you're planning to finalize the mod in the next few updates, I'll just wait for that before I start working on converting AFS for SSE.

Trykz

1 hour ago, Trykz said:

These look great! So I likely wouldn't change them. The Shaman in my mod focus on the vanilla Forsworn as sort of a generic tribe, which encompasses the vanilla Forsworn, regardless of location throughout Skyrim. My mod is currently on hold for release

until I get things situated back home in Florida. I'm heading there next Saturday, and one week isn't nearly enough time for me to finish up everything. I built a new worldspace to move a lot of my new content into. I explain this is further detail in my thread.

Most of my smaller edits to Tamriel are still in place, and will remain so. The new worldspace is basically a hub for the new cells I created for my mod. When I get things organized in Florida and sit down to continue modding, I'll grab your latest version then

for conversion. Speaking of versions, how close are you to a final AFS version? I ask because if you're planning to finalize the mod in the next few updates, I'll just wait for that before I start working on converting AFS for SSE.

Trykz

Not far, but there is still work.

TO DO LIST :
Ravena quest
Small world rebuilt
Small wolds LOD calculation
Last Quest : the Battle for Markarth
Rebuilt Rep missions
Squeeze trial of darkness
A small AFS2SideQuest with Ethrane
Replace a AFS5SideQuest

So, if you're not ready, I'll advance a little more today (squeezing the trial of darkness, I think).

New update today.

Mostly squeezing the trial of darkness, some changes in the AFS5sidequests (now they are open to all npcs... Hagravens will bebale to have sex with the powerful snow troll, primal will be able to assist Melka the hagraven into cooking Hansel and Gretel), and few npcs modifications.

add to the todo list :

- rewrite the wedding quest (and remove the stupid wedding manor from the village !)

- replace the Muirie Lamie (now called Modwen) house quest by a curse quest to solve.