Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" UNP and CBBE Support

yes,i double checked that before i installed it,the young,no moles,no scars and shaved version.looked very much like in the screenshot kestrel posted there

edit:oh and any chance we will see patches for the textures i linked above?

I think the problem is the normalmap, but I have no motivation to make a patch for UNP.

And no, I will make no patches for other beast races. 

yes,i double checked that before i installed it,the young,no moles,no scars and shaved version.looked very much like in the screenshot kestrel posted there

edit:oh and any chance we will see patches for the textures i linked above?

I think the problem is the normalmap, but I have no motivation to make a patch for UNP.

And no, I will make no patches for other beast races. 

ah,,alright then..

shame those beast race texture sets won't get the love they deserve,,

First of all, many thanks for this mod! But I'm a little curious; I have the SG female renewal skin textures, and I was thinking of adding the sporty sexy sweat effect. With that in mind, should I be using the renewal textures, or the sporty sexy sweat textures? Anyone else trying this combo able to comment on which looks better? I don't suppose it really matters as long as the sweat isn't too visible around the base, or would the renewal wet variant work better instead?

First of all, many thanks for this mod! But I'm a little curious; I have the SG female renewal skin textures, and I was thinking of adding the sporty sexy sweat effect. With that in mind, should I be using the renewal textures, or the sporty sexy sweat textures? Anyone else trying this combo able to comment on which looks better? I don't suppose it really matters as long as the sweat isn't too visible around the base, or would the renewal wet variant work better instead?

SG_Female_Textures_Renewal_Schlong_Textures_CBBE_wet.rar

SG_Female_Textures_Renewal_Schlong_Textures_UNP_wet.rar

...should work with sporty sexy sweat. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uh got a question but If i use the default CBBE Texture which texture patch I should pick?

There is a patch for standard CBBE from Lother. (I have it not testet, maybe its not seamless) 

Ah I have not seen it.

I will test it out then :) thanks Evil.

EDIT: It looks good enough but there is still seam on that texture.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey EvilReFlex, would you mind making a patch for this mod (the UNP RG Body - SG Head one in particular)?

That would be much appreciated!!! <3

EDIT: If it's too much of a hassle to download and install here's the exact texture i'm talking about.(Shaved - not wet option)

https://mega.nz/#!7BMwVIiL!BrUMRySV9dwxV1NpOTDGa0yeGfoAIsEJejpHAI6KTpY

Nice textures, I will take a look. 

Hey EvilReFlex, would you mind making a patch for this mod (the UNP RG Body - SG Head one in particular)?

EDIT: If it's too much of a hassle to download and install here's the exact texture i'm talking about.(Shaved - not wet option)

Holy! I did not know of this one.... its really nice texture.

Sorry for bringing this up again but did you look at the texture yet? :)

Sorry for bringing this up again but did you look at the texture yet? :)

Yes, the textures are nice, but there are so many different textures in this pack and I have no motivation to make patches for all of them. 

I re-textured the SoS-Schlong mesh and use this now to make new texture patches. 

post-607503-0-33338700-1452467380_thumb.jpg

I startet with a new patch for "SG Female Textures Renewal"! (CBBE) 

The new textures are optimized to work with my Bodyslide versions of the SoS Schlong

The new "patches" (yes there will come more new patches) also come with install script for Nexus Mod Manager (and similar tools) 

post-607503-0-45113600-1452467021_thumb.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

> Deleted <

(update with CBBE and UNP Support comes soon!)

Please test it and make some nice screenshots! 

I will remove the old patches from the download page and put them in one collection. (I think I will make a new download page) 

I re-textured the SoS-Schlong mesh and use this now to make new texture patches. 

attachicon.gifsos_new_textures.jpg

The new textures are optimized to work with my Bodyslide versions of the SoS Schlong

The new "patches" (yes there will come more new patches) also come with install script for Nexus Mod Manager (and similar tools) 

attachicon.gifsgtextures_inst.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

attachicon.gifCBBE_SoS_SG_Female_Textures_Renewal.7z

I will remove the old patches from the download page and put them in one collection. (I think I will make a new download page) 

Looks really great ingame but there is a problem with the installer. Instead of putting the textures in the data folder it create another data folder: data/data/...

I hope to see more texture patches and if I may make a request I would really like to see a patch for the textures that comes with the follower/npc mods from rxkx22.

The best option comes with hes follower mod Vivace since it includs all the textures he use: CBBE,UNP and in 2k or 4k.

DOWNLOAD:

Looks really great ingame but there is a problem with the installer. Instead of putting the textures in the data folder it create another data folder: data/data/...

I hope to see more texture patches and if I may make a request I would really like to see a patch for the textures that comes with the follower/npc mods from rxkx22.

The best option comes with hes follower mod Vivace since it includs all the textures he use: CBBE,UNP and in 2k or 4k.

Really? What Mod Manager do you use? I testet it with Nexus Mod manager and there was no double data folder. 

On my plan are new patches for...

• SG female CBBE and UNP
  • Fair Skin CBBE and UNP
  • Mature Textures CBBE and UNP (the new version is awesome) 

DOWNLOAD:

Really? What Mod Manager do you use? I testet it with Nexus Mod manager and there was no double data folder. 

On my plan are new patches for...

• SG female CBBE and UNP
  • Fair Skin CBBE and UNP
  • Mature Textures CBBE and UNP (the new version is awesome) 

That's strange I too use NMM.

Just a new texture set I would really like a conversion for

It's only in UNP and same texture at different resolutions. But it looks really nice.

It's mostly a blend of mature skin and real girls so It might just need some recoloring.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72586

I will only support the most used textures. (SG, Fair Skin and Mature)