Best looking NPC overhaul

i have a problem when using the npc85 mod. i installed all of the pack of npc85the only race that work is nord other races have the dark face bugs i even tred to install npc 85 mod only but still have that bug. i can't figure out what casue it please i need help

i have a problem when using the npc85 mod. i installed all of the pack of npc85the only race that work is nord other races have the dark face bugs i even tred to install npc 85 mod only but still have that bug. i can't figure out what casue it please i need help

This issue arises if you have more than one npc replacer installed, and the .esps are loaded in  the wrong order. F.e. if you install the mods in the following order in MO

*mod1

*mod2

Then your esps have to be loaded as follows:

*.esp1

*.esp2

Everything else will result in the dark face bug. 

can anyone somehow extract Aela from the JH_Companions from sidearmf93 to make her a standalone NPC replacer? I've been trying to get her to work for ages. I don't really care about the rest of the NPCs edited by that mod, as I prefer Bijin Warmaidens.  

Also, for those that use Bijin's mods (Warmaidens and Wives) these two mods are pretty fantastic. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66952/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66894/?

can anyone somehow extract Aela from the JH_Companions from sidearmf93 to make her a standalone NPC replacer? I've been trying to get her to work for ages. I don't really care about the rest of the NPCs edited by that mod, as I prefer Bijin Warmaidens.  

Also, for those that use Bijin's mods (Warmaidens and Wives) these two mods are pretty fantastic. 

Those look pretty fantastic, nice update for the Bijin replacers (I did them manually, but this is probably a bit better, installing now:) ).  Also would like to point out that Knightmare077 posted CBBE TBBP patches for Bijin Warmaidens, Superb Serana and BVFE Serana on the HDT Bounce and Jiggles Miscellaneous files section in the last couple of days.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D59416&pUp=1

So I just downloaded SOGS -

SOGS-MainfilesV5

SOGSv5.0

SOGSv5.0英文版esp.zip

The third is just the English ESP file, and a few of you on this thread seems to have used SOGS. 

The second file has facegen files etc and face tints

The first file is my concern, the hairs are there but there are also meshes for hands, feet, eyes and body. Has anyone tried replacing these? 

There are no textures provided so does anyone know if they are for CBBE or UNP?

the best overhaul is i gues Foxis Skyrim

and for companions/follower is: UKC Companions Merged UNPB TPSB

I tried foxy but it kept showing purple presets with many npcs having bright lighted purple skin.

I think the most underrated NPC overhaul is NPS Women's faces. this mod works brilliantly with Bjin warmaiden and bjin wives.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59133/?

Some recent posts show their is an issue looting vampire npcs.

Those look pretty fantastic, nice update for the Bijin replacers (I did them manually, but this is probably a bit better, installing now:) ).  Also would like to point out that Knightmare077 posted CBBE TBBP patches for Bijin Warmaidens, Superb Serana and BVFE Serana on the HDT Bounce and Jiggles Miscellaneous files section in the last couple of days.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D59416&pUp=1

oh good find. I knew that file was up, but didn't know he made patches for bijin's. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I got this error while trying to patch SBF, NPC85 and some MBWS follower mods.

Assertion failure (D:\Projects\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 5193)

Initially I had SOGS and Bijin AIO added in there as well but noticed some npc have missing texture and face (basically a floating mouth and purple body) and tried to remake my patch using this. I'll try restarting my PC see if that works.

Will this work without installing ece?

NPC85 / JH_People?

Yes and no. You can install the mod and make screenshots with all of the regular townspeople changed by it. Maybe even make an entire playthrough without seeing a glitch.

The catch is that NPC85 uses the Vampire Race from ECE, so the few vampire NPCs changed by the mod get the grey/brown face bug.

There are at least 2 ways to fix this, IIRC Yatol posted in this thread how to make this work with tes5edit.

Or you can try to just use the part of ECE that is compatible with RaceMenu, it's either the CME or ECE part which only changes the vanilla races and adds the YGnord.

err...newbie here... anybody can tell me how to install the NPC85 mod? i unzip it and it become meshes textures and etc.... i dont understand what should i do...should i copy replace or the previous meshes and textures? or what?

:/ literally made an account just to ask this

i dont know what I am doing wrong.. I reinstalled the game -- removed all the mods -- reinstalled some mods that are required to make NPC85 work ( SG brows -- SG Hair -- the eyes of beauty -- adorable face ) but the NPC's face are still different plus the head is dark .. can some help me please? 

PS im using UNP body replacer

sorry for my bad english

err...newbie here... anybody can tell me how to install the NPC85 mod? i unzip it and it become meshes textures and etc.... i dont understand what should i do...should i copy replace or the previous meshes and textures? or what?

i dont know what I am doing wrong.. I reinstalled the game -- removed all the mods -- reinstalled some mods that are required to make NPC85 work ( SG brows -- SG Hair -- the eyes of beauty -- adorable face ) but the NPC's face are still different plus the head is dark .. can some help me please? 

sorry for my bad english

The answers are probably spread across the past 26 pages, i'll try to recap:

1. NPC85 comes as a multi-part archive.

To install this with a mod manager, you have to extract the files and then create a new .zip or .7z or .rar archive from this. The new archive can then be normally installed as a mod.

2. Dark/Grey Face bug - Any conflicting mods that change the same NPC have to be installed in the correct order.

If you use Mod Organizer, you can easily adjust the mod list and plugin load order after installing.

Please check out this post.

If you use NMM or Wrye Bash, you have to remember in which order you installed the mods and force the same ordering in the plugin loadorder.

Female vampires changed by NPC85 require ECE/CME, look for a fix by Yatol in this thread or use TES5edit to delete their entry in the jh_people2.esp and the corresponding headmesh and facetint masks. Perhaps it also works to install only the part of ECE that changes the races, may want to ask in the RaceMenu support sections what exactly from ECE is compatible.

There are like 1-2 female vampires changed by NPC85 and one of them wears a hood, i never bothered to fix this myself. This is only a serious problem if you use the jh_dawnguard mod by the same author, where every single vampire has the broken dark face unless you fix it.

3. NPC85 changes the weight of almost every single female NPC, this results in a neck gap unless you start a new game.

sorry for my bad english

The answers are probably spread across the past 26 pages, i'll try to recap:

1. NPC85 comes as a multi-part archive.

To install this with a mod manager, you have to extract the files and then create a new .zip or .7z or .rar archive from this. The new archive can then be normally installed as a mod.

2. Dark/Grey Face bug - Any conflicting mods that change the same NPC have to be installed in the correct order.

If you use Mod Organizer, you can easily adjust the mod list and plugin load order after installing.

Please check out this post.

If you use NMM or Wrye Bash, you have to remember in which order you installed the mods and force the same ordering in the plugin loadorder.

Female vampires changed by NPC85 require ECE/CME, look for a fix by Yatol in this thread or use TES5edit to delete their entry in the jh_people2.esp and the corresponding headmesh and facetint masks. Perhaps it also works to install only the part of ECE that changes the races, may want to ask in the RaceMenu support sections what exactly from ECE is compatible.

There are like 1-2 female vampires changed by NPC85 and one of them wears a hood, i never bothered to fix this myself. This is only a serious problem if you use the jh_dawnguard mod by the same author, where every single vampire has the broken dark face unless you fix it.

3. NPC85 changes the weight of almost every single female NPC, this results in a neck gap unless you start a new game.

i already did. then the folder shows "Meshes" "textures" and jp...another file that i download seperately

like this below

skyrim legendary edition already have it's own meshes and textures folder. so do i replace the meshes and textures folders provided by the game before to NPC85's or...what?

tnx for replying though

post-1093986-0-75927700-1455122840_thumb.png

Well, Im using  GCE NPC's Replacer

With the JH set from All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

Aditional stuff : SG Hair pack (dont have a DL link anymore)

: Mikan Eye's

Instalation : 1 All-in-one first (i just use the pubic hairs and JH people)

2 GCE NPC's second (It has to overwrite All-in-One)

3 then the Hair pack + Mikan Eye's

i already did. then the folder shows "Meshes" "textures" and jp...another file that i download seperately

like this below

skyrim legendary edition already have it's own meshes and textures folder. so do i replace the meshes and textures folders provided by the game before to NPC85's or...what?

tnx for replying though

jh_people2.esp is the plugin from NPC_85, you need that too.

Skyrim itself actually doesn't have meshes or textures folders after you install the game, it has all its data in the .bsa files.

Only mods put their loose files in these meshes/textures folders, and loose files always have precedence over .bsa archives.

Long story short, if you install this mod as described (with a mod manager) and it wants to overwrite anything, you do already have an NPC overhaul installed.

If you do not use a mod manager, you definitely should read up some guides how to use one.

Mod Organizer on Nexus

Might look quite overwhelming in the beginning, take a weekend afternoon to watch some tutorials how it works. Manual installs are impossible to keep track of, and the Nexus Mod Manager is getting worse with every update.

I would really like if someone provided me a NPC85 mod Link to MEGA or Mediafire, i just can't download from that Korean site, My internet isn't that good anymore, And the download gets an error when Nearly finishing, at this rate i will have The mod in 2017

I would really like if someone provided me a NPC85 mod Link to MEGA or Mediafire, i just can't download from that Korean site, My internet isn't that good anymore, And the download gets an error when Nearly finishing, at this rate i will have The mod in 2017

Im downloading them and then i will re-upload them on Mega for you.

Oke here NPC_85

Also some small info for you guys, the NPC_85 mod is a part of SEVERAL mods that re-do the characters in skyrim, there is a

Bandit pack, Elf Pack, Dawnguard, Hearfire, and so on.

also those mods are called JH People, and if you want ALL the NPC packs, go download the All-in-One Animated Pussy i linked above, download that

AND at the end of the instal (i dont use anything except for pubic hairs and the npc replacer) it will ask you for optional mods, down on the list, you will see JH PEOPLE -.-'' INSTAL THAT AND BOOM, you have ALL the packs redy and instaled.