TERA Online -pack 2015-

From original armors, of course, mod come today.

Yeah, figured as much. I've already tried once ripping unreal engine file with no avail, might as well give it another shot. On another note I finally had a chance to look at the preview video and I must say that they look glorious and I was happy to see some of my favourite castanic and high elves armors. Looking forward to it.

post-134589-0-40597900-1420500302_thumb.jpg==> post-134589-0-01194300-1420500306_thumb.jpg

Did you edit your BS2 files with something from the HDT body or "puffy nipple sliders" ?

Because then this doesn't work for anyone using an unmodified BS2.

I have only had this problem with 1 other outfit, the vampire chains cuirass from Apokrytia which you can read here.

Although i compared the sliders in your conversions and i don't see anything unusual.

edit: or maybe you only forgot to tag these outfits for "CBBE Bodies"?

UNP come soon, for TBBP i need to see the result before.

*Guk, add the group manually to your preset, that should be working

<Group name="s6 BS HPOLY TERA pack 2014  boots and gloves" />
        <Group name="s6 BS HPOLY TERA pack 2014 NOBBP" />
        <Group name="s6 BS HPOLY TERA pack 2014 TBBP BELLY" />

UNP come soon, for TBBP i need to see the result before.

*Guk, add the group manually to your preset, that should be working

<Group name="s6 BS HPOLY TERA pack 2014  boots and gloves" />

<Group name="s6 BS HPOLY TERA pack 2014 NOBBP" />

<Group name="s6 BS HPOLY TERA pack 2014 TBBP BELLY" />

I usually add all my conversions to the "CBAdvanced" group as well so all CBBE presets are visible for them.

Alright just built and tested these. Gotta say that i never played TERA, and i never made friends with the original game conversions with the huge collars and trains at the back.

So far human, castanic and highelf sets look good with my JBAW preset at 0 weight:

post-134589-0-25901300-1420509532_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-54721900-1420509518_thumb.png

JBAW is quite heavy at 1.00 weight and these started clipping a lot at 0.50 weight.

Another thing i noticed is that the high heels look a bit strange, forgot to make screenshots of that. They sort of elongate the body disproportional, maybe it would look better with non-HDT-HH versions. But no idea how they look in the original TERA game, maybe it is more a problem with the idles and poses i used.

I actually started to like the Aman armors after posing with them:

post-134589-0-86756800-1420509503_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-36909500-1420509491_thumb.png

except for the one that looks a bit like a squid-alien ;)

post-134589-0-35490900-1420509478_thumb.png

There's definitely gonna be a lot of people asking where those Aman hairs/helmets are from.

If you want additional feedback, i personally would prefer Zap Sliders to remove things like the trains / collars, or to make them more skimpy.

I think it's a good result^^.

The glow map have a good rendering, the problem is the final result depend of ENB configuration (same problem with specular map and cube map).

A screenshoot from tera for Aman hair

post-30616-0-69976400-1420512410_thumb.jpg

The black Aman armor in my 3rd screenshot looks really cool with the red glowing dots ;)

And i love big chunky boots in female armors.

For the images i used UNBLEAK ENB with these settings:

Quality Preset

LumaSharpen - Film Grain OFF

Medium Letterbox

SMAA

Then on top of that, Edge AA and Subpixel AA enabled.

Additionally the "Soulwynd DoF" option with GUI from "Grim and Somber ENBs - Azura".

Very clear colors, proper AA and DoF toggle. Mods look pretty much exactly like they are designed.

Okay - I have an issue with this - It all works pretty well until I try to add zaps - when I do that, and then try to access the outfit in bodyslide, bodyslide just ?hangs? not entirely sure what to call it. As I noticed that your conversions don't use a reference shape by default when opened in outfit studio - I'm guessing that's related - however, when I tried to use your mesh as am outfit studio reference, deleted the old bodyslide mesh, and saved it, the body mesh no longer responded in bodyslide, and outfit studio crashed when I tried to open it... How do I do this without breaking everything?

Okay - I have an issue with this - It all works pretty well until I try to add zaps - when I do that, and then try to access the outfit in bodyslide, bodyslide just ?hangs? not entirely sure what to call it. As I noticed that your conversions don't use a reference shape by default when opened in outfit studio - I'm guessing that's related - however, when I tried to use your mesh as am outfit studio reference, deleted the old bodyslide mesh, and saved it, the body mesh no longer responded in bodyslide, and outfit studio crashed when I tried to open it... How do I do this without breaking everything?

Bumperino.

Need copyright, i don't know why, alot Tera mod are already on nexus, but they  can go sucking my ****, it's not a problem for me.

When i find the  time i will update this mod here, directly.

wow that sucks  :(

i cant wait for the mod to come back.....i had to reboot MO so yeah lol

i prefer mods here than Nexus anyway lol

i love your mod very much, it looks fantastic

when you released it at nexus i downloaded as fast as i could, cause it doesnt suprise me nexus removed it or banned it.

Nexus is **censored**, and i love loverslab for beeing "just better" :shy:

Best wishes

Well that sucks.

Not sure but i think that Asianboy only had permission for himself to import the TERA armors.

Or was a general permission given like from CDProjekt for the Witcher items?

I asked Dante once, he said a mod author has to ask for permission (Bluehole Studios) himself, for each (Tera-related) mod he uploads (especially with new meshes that aren't on the Nexus yet).