Animations by Leito - 10/4/15 - New Animations

1. Honestly Skyrim is a fantasy game, Dragons, vampire, trolls, fighting 8 bandits at the same time.

Yes, but even having all this, we still try to make all this fantasy things look more realistic by attaching to all this realistic looking animations, extremely detailed body models and textures, HDT physics and so on. So in some physical aspects realism still takes advantage over the fantasy.

2. Never say what you would are would not do to save your on life

Well... I have already answered on question like this.

You are right, but the case is in that, this animation looks like she absolutely obviously TRIES TO RESIST him. If she consciously allows him to do this with her, because she afraid to be beaten or killed, then she will not resist to him to not infuriate him more, and then logically to assume, that such rape will look like ordinary consensual blowjob, but not like this.

3. and most important : How much time did it take to create that animation which I feel is very realistic . that is why you can unclick it in the framework

4. it is always great to have more choices for animation helps keep things fresh

I totally agree, that Leito's animations are very realistic and has very natural movements. Do not misunderstand me, the purpose of that my post was not to criticize the quality of his animations, i only wanted to share my opinion about the entire realism of such situation itself, which is depicted in this animation. And even if it is not realistic (in my opinion), i absolutely not called to delete this animation or to something similar. If this animation is already done, of course it has the right to exist, and i deeply respect the efforts he has made to make this animation and Big Thanks to him for it. But also i see nothing bad in explaining my opinion about it. And of course my opinion absolutely NOT means that this animation must be destroyed or not used :D.

1. Honestly Skyrim is a fantasy game , Dragons,vampire,trolls,  fighting 8 bandits at the same time .

Good fantasy starts with reality and works out from there. Unless otherwise specified (and properly explained), stuff should work the same as it does IRL, otherwise you can't really connect with it, there isn't that "okay, i get it, i can roll with this". Skyrim being a fantasy doesn't automatically mean everything goes out the window. Trolls and Dragons and magic all make sense within the context of the setting, they're a part of the setting and have their place in it. Fighting 8 bandits at once on the other hand is more a product of Bethesda, quite frankly, not knowing how the hell real medieval combat even works.

You're a great animator. If you take requests, a better version of "AP Kneeling Blowjob" would be cool. I like the really fast head bobbing in that, but the stance looks like crap with the legs bent in a bizarre way and it would be better if she kept the dick in her mouth at the end. Also some more blowjob animations in general, including some which work properly for realistic sized dicks.

Glad you guys are enjoying the anims.

Do you have plans for foreplay animations?

You could probably use the oral animations that are available for that purpose.

I can say nothing new. Just praise Leito's work.

On the other hand, a question: Could these anims be imported to New Vegas? Having in mind the resources (bodies and skeleton) available for that game.

I doubt it you can import it into New Vegas.  Different skeleton.

is it just me? the BJ2 camera don't stay still, i installed the animation thru NSAP

If you check the NSAP thread, other people have reported it to me. So not just you.

yeah, my bad, read the post over there a while after i posted here :(

yw :)

Leito, quick question:

Can we control the facial expression in MAX? Or do we have to edit the XML or what? And I read once in the http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15238/? that it is possible to add sound affects direct to the aniamtion but I don't think it was touched on in the guide. Do you know of any guides or information for these two subjects?

Facial expressions can't be controlled in Max.  I'm pretty sure it can only be affected through scripts.

As for animations with sound, I haven't played with it but I have an idea that may point you in the right direction.  I think you do it by adding notes in the dope sheet and call it with scripts.  You can probably open up a weapon swing animation and look at how they add sounds by looking at the notes in the dope sheet.  I think Bergzore mentioned it in his video tutorial.