Ideas for more devious devices/animations.

Thelargir

Hey. I just found a video that might serve as inspiration for new devious devices and/or animations. 

I know that I at least, would like to see something similar in Skyrim.

I especially like the pose and stuff that begins at around 1.20

Link (NSFW) (Duh!): http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8243501/Girl_in_armbinder_Part_2

If anyone else has any ideas, bring it here! :D

A bell would be easy to do.  It would be a collar that would have a high noise level to make sneaking difficult.

What about something like this but a bit more permanent?

(do I even need a NSFW label?)

new-arrival-flirting-sex-toys-appliances

ye although we already have nipple piercings this would be a welcome addition as the plugs we have so far only ever increases arousal or hinder mage's and it'd be nice to see other play styles targeted as this could make noise making it harder to be sneaky (edit . . . sorry didn't read the above about being sneaky)

Hey. I just found a video that might serve as inspiration for new devious devices and/or animations. 

Link (NSFW) (Duh!): http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8243501/Girl_in_armbinder_Part_2

Love the video.  Bit jealous of her.

I think there need to be lockable gloves, they'd prevent weapon, magic, lockpicking, crafting use and maybe container opening but you could still fight unarmed.  Hand pony hooves to go with the pony boots (and maybe additionally prevent door opening) are conspicuous by their omission so far given how many bits and harnesses there are.

I think there need to be lockable gloves, they'd prevent weapon, magic, lockpicking, crafting use and maybe container opening but you could still fight unarmed.  Hand pony hooves to go with the pony boots (and maybe additionally prevent door opening) are conspicuous by their omission so far given how many bits and harnesses there are.

You can open containers with armbinders, so mittens shouldn't block opening containers...though some containers could be scripted so they can't be opened by people wearing mittens...the box the NPC keeps the key to the mittens in, perhaps?

You can open containers with armbinders, so mittens shouldn't block opening containers...though some containers could be scripted so they can't be opened by people wearing mittens...the box the NPC keeps the key to the mittens in, perhaps?

Armbinders should have an MCM switch; unremoveable without help but can open doors/containers or removeable but can't interact (or as they currently are, for those that prefer that).

Also:

Firey strap-on animation for Flame Atronach with PC visual flame effect;

Frost Atronach animation with PC visual frost effect, similar to giant hassling animation;

Storm Atronach animation similar to Frost one above;

Orgasmo clitoral piercing;

HDT-enabled long clitoral/nipple chains;

Equippable, usable vibrator with appropriate animation;

Belt/Bra struggle frustration animation (pulling at sides, bending to peer at the lock etc);

Bitch suit which would force being on all fours (there's already the crawling sneak animation that could be used although this wouldn't make it sneak mode);

Speech debuff for having visible cum on face/boobs (I just can't get this to work in CK);

Glass DD (belts, bras, harnesses, cuffs, collars);

Chains that attach cuffs to collars or cuffs to cuffs and restrict movement with the new movement animations to go with them;

OK, some of these are OT (I can dream), some are DD-related though.

Armbinders should have an MCM switch; unremoveable without help but can open doors/containers or removeable but can't interact (or as they currently are, for those that prefer that).

Also:

Firey strap-on animation for Flame Atronach with PC visual flame effect;

Frost Atronach animation with PC visual frost effect, similar to giant hassling animation;

Storm Atronach animation similar to Frost one above;

Orgasmo clitoral piercing;

HDT-enabled long clitoral/nipple chains;

Equippable, usable vibrator with appropriate animation;

Belt/Bra struggle frustration animation (pulling at sides, bending to peer at the lock etc);

Bitch suit which would force being on all fours (there's already the crawling sneak animation that could be used although this wouldn't make it sneak mode);

Speech debuff for having visible cum on face/boobs (I just can't get this to work in CK);

Glass DD (belts, bras, harnesses, cuffs, collars);

Chains that attach cuffs to collars or cuffs to cuffs and restrict movement with the new movement animations to go with them;

OK, some of these are OT (I can dream), some are DD-related though.

One idea I'd love...would be crippling though, but you can play some while enduring it...one hand-cuffed to belt.  This would prevent 2-hand, dual-wield/dual-cast, use of shields, wearing body armor (clothing...can say you got it tailored for that little difficulty).  This one would need custom anims.

A device that would monitor your sleep status (for RND), and wake you up partway through the night and then prevent you from sleeping for a bit (insuring that you are constantly tired).  Shackles with short chain on ankle/thigh cuffs, no sprinting, normal run is only as fast as walking and has high chance of trip, walking is as fast as walk in sneak, and no riding, fast travel only via carriage.  Disabling swimming with one or both of these on.

A ring gag that limits foods...currently you can eat any food with a ring gag (steak? seriously? try that in real life see how that works).  It would limit foods to only soups/stews, drinks and potions (I know all foods/potions have the potion flag or something weird like that, making this annoying, would need a new flag to work with DD as not edible w ring gag).

Hood/blinders that strictly limits field of view and removes enemies from HUD beyond short ranges

Ankle/wrist chains have been discussed a while ago. Due to Skyrim's technical limitations they were deemed impossible to make, unfortunately. Would be completely awesome to have them, of course. As for combat animations, it seems we can't -add- any, only alter existing ones (we can add only idles, FNIS is called FNIS for a reason). I would love to see some "semi-tied up" gameplay in DD, though. Right now the only restraint that actually feels like a restraint is the armbinder, and that one takes you out of commission entirely. Short chains that would leave you -some- freedom would be sooo great. If we only could make them. :s

Ankle/wrist chains have been discussed a while ago. Due to Skyrim's technical limitations they were deemed impossible to make, unfortunately. Would be completely awesome to have them, of course. As for combat animations, it seems we can't -add- any, only alter existing ones (we can add only idles, FNIS is called FNIS for a reason). I would love to see some "semi-tied up" gameplay in DD, though. Right now the only restraint that actually feels like a restraint is the armbinder, and that one takes you out of commission entirely. Short chains that would leave you -some- freedom would be sooo great. If we only could make them. :s

I know about the chains issue, I can pretend they're there, if they have those gameplay effects.

I'd be fine with idle animations only for the cuffed-to-belt idea, again, as long as the gameplay effects were in there.

Well...I've posted this before but now that there's an actual thread for it...

A Double Plug.

Basically, a DD plug that's double sided.  Would allow a female wearing a belt and the plug to perform male anims, yet without unlocking the belt.

And you'd probably need two versions - one that provides stimulation to the belted wearer (on "use"), and one that doesn't.  Mayhaps one would be soulgem, the other iron.

I just wonder why this isn't in there already.  I know nothing about meshes and textures but it seems like it'd be as easy as just copying the existing plug, chopping off the outside bit, and flipping it around.  idk, maybe the scripting for it is a nightmare or something.  I just can't believe I'm the only person to think of it.

• 3 months later...

You can have leg chains like these.

post-127324-0-11126400-1389076286_thumb.jpg
just add another one the left leg for more chains

• 3 months later...

Hood/blinders that strictly limits field of view and removes enemies from HUD beyond short ranges

I like this idea.

I think a device which make the player deaf when he wear it (disable sound and/or hide dialog with the NPCs) could be a good idea too.

Making it so you could not interact with items if bound (armbinder / yoke) or speak to npc's would not be easy and if something goes wrong can cause major issues. I know Min looked into a number of things with the armbinders when they were made but could not find a reliable solution, especially since speaking to someone and activating an item use the same key. You can change the volume on catagories of sounds in the game via script but it would not keep the player from interacting with npc's due to subtitles.

Probably either hard or impossible, but what about nipple clamps or piercings with weights? There are some "bouncing boobies" mods and adding weights will pull the nipples (and breasts) downwards. As effect, those weights could have a (very) small health-drain effect when moving too much. Like when you, sprint, jump or when slashing out when targeting an opponent with a sword.

But as I mentioned at the beginning, this is probably a near impossible animation as it involves motion-physics of the weights, added to the motion-physics of the breasts, while there are multiple body mods out there.

The difficult part is getting the alignment correct for nipple clamps to work, as many have found with the piercings. The body type is a major factor, one body and skeleton together may work but change even the skeleton and it doesn't line up anymore. The only solution I can see is to use bodyslide (even for UNPB or whatever else) and align it to both the minimum and maximum weights, if you can get them to line up. You would have to have the game open, make adjustments in bodyslide then equip and unequip something that hides the piercings and it will update to the new position. It takes a lot of trial and error but it works.

Archived