15 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Disabling pets is in the pipeline, it just requires a bit more work than I thought was worth (but I'll look into having it in the next big update).

As for overriding the drain settings, you can't fully disable a single status, you can only set them to specific values (setting it to 0 doesn't override the setting) and the menu changing all the values was simply a visual bug and should be working how you set it (forgot to fix that bug ages ago X.x). I'll keep the idea of individual drain settings in mind tho - it's on the list now.

Awesome, thanks! Both for the info and putting disabling pets on your to-do list. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:27 AM, firefalcon68 said:

first things first, this is a wonderful mod and I appreciate the effort that's been put into it.

That being said I have an odd problem with it.  When I first started playing everything was working fine, but now the desire rating only goes up and no matter how often I have sex....it never converts to XP.  Also, it used to be that the dog used to level every so often, but that's stopped too. (is there a pet level cap...the dog is level 5).  Also I used to see the red aura after sex finished (the drain I assume) but now that doesn't happen either.

Still getting the death drops (soul of X) , but not seeing the rares any more.

On 7/3/2018 at 9:33 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

Sounds like a script got stuck somewhere, probably my dynamic scripts or my function library (SuH_Fun). It should reset everything after loading tho... so I'd need a papyrus log or more details to see what's up.

I've been having this issue as well, and it's a real pain.  I'm not sure what triggers it though, as it corrupts every save file connected to it.  I've never seen anything quite like it.  Basically, I'll start a new game, go through my painfully long list of MCM mods and customize them to my liking.  I'll then use that file as a default "New Game" save to start everything off of so I don't spend a literal hour customizing my MCM again. So I'll start a succubus themed playthough with the Succubus Race mod for my character, and focusing on leveling her through your mod.  At some point, I'll notice that I'm no longer draining, or getting anything connected to your mod through having sex.  Sexlab recognizes it, as the entries in its MCM menu are updating, yet no sperm/milk drops, drain, XP, or anything connected to SuH is gained.  

Now, what I mentioned about it corrupting all the related saves is this: even if I roll back my save, for example, the "New Game" save ( where everything worked perfectly before the bug occurred), the bug persists.  Using the exact same, old save file that worked before the bug occurred, doesn't work after it occurs.  HOWEVER, when I create a legitimate New Game from the Skyrim Main Menu it works fine (still broken on the old saves though). I'll look into getting papyrus log for you.

1 hour ago, dancingdingo22 said:

Now, what I mentioned about it corrupting all the related saves is this: even if I roll back my save, for example, the "New Game" save ( where everything worked perfectly before the bug occurred), the bug persists.  Using the exact same, old save file that worked before the bug occurred, doesn't work after it occurs.  HOWEVER, when I create a legitimate New Game from the Skyrim Main Menu it works fine (still broken on the old saves though). I'll look into getting papyrus log for you.

This actually sounds like an SKSE error actually, if the mod-event isn't triggering and it persists through saves something in the SKSE save files may be screwing up and could potentially be effecting other mods (however succubus heart requires everything to be working, it's an all or nothing sort of thing, so it'd be easy to spot when it breaks). I had this problem years ago and just had to re-install SKSE and any plugins (This was before I was developing Succubus Heart tho, and before SKSE was even in the state it is now). I could be wrong tho, I've never had this problem with Succubus Heart and can't reproduce it in any fashion.

It's also possible it's only broken on 'old' clean saves because of Skyrim's cache system as well, like it stores the scripts in the new saves as borked, then when loading the old save Skyrim grabs that cache instead of re-loading the actual asset. This also causes bugs with merchants and breaks Skyrim in 1001 ways on console. So looking there could help...

It's super specific so maybe load order would help as well, specifically anything that would track magic effects and quest scripts. (I'd like to fix this, I just don't have the information required to do so since I can't actually re-produce it) Sorry for the long post here >.<

Here's my load order as exported from Wrye Bash for the most recent save in question.  This one started with a fresh new game where the mod worked initially, and then died off at some point. No "old saves" used at all on this one. I'll fiddle around with the game a bit more over the next few days and see if I can narrow anything down.  Also, I really appreciate the speedy response and support!  I wasn't optimistic initially, so thank you!

Spoiler

Masters for Save 415 - Reena  Cracked Tusk Keep  01.48.13.ess: 

00  Skyrim.esm
		01  Update.esm
		02  Dawnguard.esm
		03  HearthFires.esm
		04  Dragonborn.esm
		05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.11]
		06  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
		07  WM Flora Fixes.esp
		08  RaceCompatibility.esm
		09  ApachiiHair.esm
		0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
		0B  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
		0C  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
		0D  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
		0E  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
		0F  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
		10  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
		11  actorEvents.esm
		12  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 2.8]
		13  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
		14  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
		15  daymoyl.esm
		16  Succubus Heart.esp
		17  PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
		----> Delinquent MASTER: PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
		18  PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
		19  PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
		1A  Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
		1B  Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
		1C  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
		1D  Immersive Weapons.esp
		1E  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
		1F  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
		20  Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
		21  ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
		22  Elemental Staves.esp
		23  aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp  [Version 1.9]
		24  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.8]
		25  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
		26  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
		27  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
		28  PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
		++  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
		++  Lepidoptera Of Skyrim DLC1.esp
		++  Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
		29  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
		2A  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
		2B  OBIS.esp
		2C  Feminine Females.esp
		2D  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
		2E  SkyUI.esp
		2F  Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
		30  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
		31  MoreNastyCritters.esp
		32  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
		33  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
		34  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
		35  SexLab_Solutions.esp
		36  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
		37  SexLab-Stories.esp
		38  Point The Way.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
		39  HentaiCreatures.esp
		3A  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
		3B  SFO - Dragonborn.esp
		3C  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
		3D  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
		3E  BeastessLair.esp
		3F  TKAA.esp
		40  JK's Riverwood.esp  [Version 1.3a]
		41  YourOwnSkyrim.esp
		42  buildablehouse.esp
		43  ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
		44  Hunterborn.esp
		45  Hassildor.esp
		46  Colorful_Magic.esp
		47  SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp  [Version 1.1]
		48  Vigilant.esp
		49  SexLab-Parasites.esp
		4A  Sneak Tools.esp
		4B  Better Vampires.esp
		4C  Immersive Whiterun.esp
		4D  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
		4E  WhiterunExterior.esp
		4F  FarmhouseChimneys.esp
		50  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
		51  FISS.esp
		52  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
		53  Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
		54  imp_helm_legend.esp
		55  ADS.esp
		56  Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
		57  Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
		58  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
		59  NARC.esp
		++  RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
		5A  RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
		5B  TradeBarter.esp
		5C  RaceMenu.esp
		5D  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
		5E  ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
		5F  IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
		60  Brows.esp
		61  Beards.esp
		62  NB-Scars.esp
		63  ORM-Arvak.esp
		++  GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
		64  DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
		++  RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
		65  DragonShoutVoice.esp
		66  IHSS.esp
		++  LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
		67  Nausicaa's Tweaker.esp
		68  ClamsDropPearls.esp
		69  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp  [Version 3.4]
		6A  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
		6B  XPMSE.esp
		++  Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
		6C  SolitudeExterior.esp
		6D  SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
		6E  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
		6F  hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
		70  Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
		71  NonEssentialChildren.esp
		++  Paralyze.esp
		++  Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
		++  Traps Make Noise.esp
		++  PerMa-Content Addon Patch.esp
		72  iHUD.esp
		73  Customizable Camera.esp
		74  Predator Vision.esp
		75  VioLens.esp  [Version 2.11]
		76  Xtended Loot - Core.esp
		77  OBIS DG Faction Patch.esp
		78  OBISDB.esp
		79  Elemental_Dragons.esp
		7A  HelmetToggle.esp
		7B  ImmediateDragons.esp
		7C  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
		7D  Witch Elf Race.esp
		7E  TKDodge.esp
		++  Ethereal Elven Overhaul FF Patch.esp
		7F  SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp  [Version 3.0]
		80  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
		81  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
		82  SLAnimLoader.esp
		83  SLALAnimObj.esp
		84  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
		85  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
		86  Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
		87  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
		88  SlaveTats.esp
		89  EstrusChaurus.esp
		8A  FNIS.esp
		8B  zzEstrus.esp
		8C  WSCO - OcciFemaleVNL.esp
		8D  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
		8E  Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
		++  Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
		8F  SexLabDefeat.esp
		90  lilithssickle.esp
		91  EstrusSpider.esp
		92  SimpleMasochism.esp
		93  SuccubusRaceLite.esp
		94  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
		95  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
		96  lilithscarver3_0.esp
		97  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
		98  TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
		99  Vigilant Voiced.esp
		9A  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
		9B  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
		9C  RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
		9D  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
		9E  Bandit Patrols.esp
		9F  PilgrimsDelight.esp
		A0  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
		A1  Vampirelordroyal.esp
		A2  EmbersHD.esp
		A3  FarmhouseChimneysCRF.esp
		A4  Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
		A5  GorgonRace.esp
		A6  Gildergreen Regrown.esp  [Version 1.2.6]
		A7  ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
		++  BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp
		A8  ForgottenMagic_Redone_PerMa Patch.esp
		A9  SexLabWerewolves.esp
		AA  SD Addons.esp
		AB  OrcFemaleAnimations.esp
		AC  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
		AD  DIVERSE SKYRIM -Nord Stormcloaks Only.esp
		AE  Sithis Armour.esp
		AF  TDNEquipableHorns.esp
		B0  StartingLoadouts.esp
		B1  CustomRaces.esp
		B2  FNIS_PCEA2.esp
		B3  RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
		B4  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
		B5  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
		B6  RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
		B7  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
		B8  RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
		B9  ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
		BA  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
		BB  Pre PaMa WAFR CCF CCOR Patch.esp
		BC  Pre PaMa SiC Patch.esp
		BD  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
		BE  Automatic Variants.esp
		BF  DynDOLOD.esp
		----> Delinquent MASTER: STEP Core Patch.esp
		C0  ASIS-Dependency.esp
		C1  ASIS.esp
		----> Delinquent MASTER: PatchusMaximus.esp
		C2  PatchusMaximus.esp
		C3  STEP Core Patch.esp
		C4  ccas_starts.esp

This is an awesome Mod, I have been working on what I would like to see as a Succubi, this Mod has all of it and more, it's like you read my Mind? Except for the obvious and thats this Mod and its concepts have been out a long time before I started thinking about stuff for Succubi reborn as they really should be. So TOTALLY AWESOME.

Now that I have the hero worship out of the way...

What is Hybrid? I mean what exactly does it do? I am afraid to check it just in case it takes away from the entire concept of the Mod, makes it easier in some way...

also;

Am I right sex is the only way to replenish Energy? If so why is mine dropping (I even turned of daily consumption, or is that how I consume energy from others? Looking for clarification, as it is a big part of Succubi survival, but first test run I was out of energy within an hour of play, dead an hour later, during that time I must have fucked at least 50 NPC's, lol I have a gang bang spell, every guy in the area just can't help but take a turn... great for the pearl juice mod (which actually provides the spell if you know where to look. 

Back again, please tell me having sex is not the only way to get Satiation... cause if it is and I am getting 0% Satiation from sex after the drain, 90% of the time, and only at most so far 6% Satiation rarely, while I loose 14% a day, I would at a rough guess have to fuck a minimum of half the population just to get maybe 100 energy, that takes time, while I do want to fuck myself silly while adventuring, I would like some time to actually adventure.  At least before I die of starvation cause I don't get energy/satiation from doing what I like best...

Yes I am annoyed, I really like the Satiation/energy concept but being a fucking blood sucking cliche vampire is way easier.

While I have been dealing with Death cause the sex ain't doing what its meant too, I did ask myself this....

Why does Sperm and Milk heal Health Stamina and Magicka but they don't restore the LIFE ESSENCE of a Succubus. I would so do away with the healing factors of each if they restored Satiation/Energy instead, I would even except that one is weaker than the other, Incubi benifit more from Milk, Succubi from sperm. The passives are easy, 1 increases the amount of Energy restored, 2 Increases the ability to Milk the desired Fluid from victims. I can even see Succubi conversations lol, "you should talk to that one, she can Milk the Cum out of a dead person she's so good at it".

I hope this is taken the right way, I am venting a little, ok maybe alot. But this Mod is awesome, it is that is I want it as part of my core setup along side Shout like a Virgin the story and game are well so so much fun.

OK so it has been worked out sort off, I am also using PSQ, mind you that is mainly because I thought it was an addon for this Mod. Note there are 3 different PSQ's the 2 cool looking ones, well they make it impossible to gain Satiation/Energy, cause for some reason while it is needed it is maybe included in the Drain, but in such a small proportion to make it useless there by having a very short life span, maybe 5 game days max? The I assume original is way better survivability at least you can increase the Energy Drain to somewhat reliable but still challenging or to I want to take shit easy.

A shame both the mods don't work together better, PSQ really is secondary while still good it offers some pretty high powered abilities, and the versatility of taking it way easy to making it practically impossible.

Now I know why Sperm and Milk don't provide Energy.

Oh I read earlier about Mods with set Stats, this Mod works fine, I was running a Tiefling Succubus for a play through with the Beastess Mod included, without rigging to make any of the 3 O.P you are pretty kick ass if your careful with choices. 

On 7/21/2018 at 11:29 PM, dancingdingo22 said:

'll fiddle around with the game a bit more over the next few days and see if I can narrow anything down. 

I've got a good few hours logged on a new save now and have encountered zero issues so far.  I did a clean reinstall as per the instructions on the mod page, deleted every file in the Skyrim folder with "skse" in the name that I could find, and then installed a fresh download of SKSE. Made a fresh new save file, and everything's smooth.  I'm assuming the issue is gone for now (although I'm not daring to touch the old "corrupted" saves in case it spreads to my new clean one), so I'll report back if it shows up again!

Thanks again for the awesome mod, Spirit!

Hello, I have a question. I'm having a problem with the "sexual enrage\entice illusion magic. When try to cast either of them I get nothing. no projectile, no stat drain. I'm using these on enemies and as of right now my character isn't even level 5.

Edit: Does this mode suppose to make NPC's into succubi\incubi? Because they are killing each other when they rape each other.

Edit again: Okay so I just have to get close enough to cast the spells, Nevermind.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am having an issue where Succubus Heart stopped registering sex acts. The sex stacks counter has topped increasing in the mcm, Desire has stopped going down, and none of the perks on the perks page are progressing. Any advice would be welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya! I honestly tried playing without this mod, but hell...every time i realise I'm totaly addicted to it in every way. It makes Skyrim so much more, not a single game out there actually does anything even near it. Honestly, i find myself checking on the mod's updates more often than I go to youtube to watch some stuff! (Well, not really, but still couple of times a week for sure)

But, some comentaries about stuff that i noticed while deeply immresing myself into succubus roleplay. Most of the time i roleplay as a lonely succubus marooned in Skyrim and not caring in a single way about the stuff thats going on in the land, just trying to survive the everburning desire to drain things of their life energy. I find the Desire Status Drain a really, Really awesome feature that brings some additional "survival" gameplay aspect to the character, underlining the fact that succubus is not really the "cool aftersex bonus", but a dire necessity which needs to be taken care of on the regular basis. Failing to do so resulting in your own "life force" burning away to fuel the need. As I said, awesome concept, awesome realisation. But there is one weird thing that kind of ruins the system - the Formal Beauty passive. I don't know if its the bug in the passive itself, or if it is a problem in my build, but for some reason the passive works all too well. Sure, it works fine, sort of "digesting" the passive stacks as they wither away, but the thing is, it doesnt stop working even if you have zero stacks left. This, basicly, makes Desire Drain not a threat at all, as even at zero stacks with only couple of levels in this passive regenerates all lost status faster than desire can drain it. 

It is really a minor issue, if issue at all. And my own quirk, i guess. But i really would like to know, if that is not that much of a hassle, if this is intentional or I messed something up. Because this passive is way to tasty of a gameplay mechanic to give up. But i really wish i could retain the Desire Drain being a real threat mechanic as well. 

Also another thing, are there any plans to make the Desire Drain trackable outside of the MCM menu? Something similar to the Needs tracking when pressing "N" and stuff like that? Because I really find myself checking on the desire parameter way too often. Checking it in the menu is simple enough, and not really that time consuming, but I rather often wonder if this could be simplified even more?

Thanks for reading all this wall of text (If you actually did it =D) and even bigger hug if you actually find time and desire to respond =)))

14 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

Does this have compatibility issues with Sexlab Separate Orgasms? The "bring ally to orgasm" perk doesn't seem to go up at all.

I use both this and SLSO and it works fine, so you might want to check your load order and also see if you're missing any patches. Ed has written a bunch of them and I'm on the wrong computer to check if I'm using one myself, sorry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bug (and not a good one):  Don't turn on the "Kill after sex", the mod needs a registration list for "active succubi" and needs to check the participants list of the current sex scene (or check for the player's involvement) as having the "Kill after sex" on, any other couples engaging in sex will DIE at the end and you will get the bonuses of their sex acts when you're not involved (or anywhere near them).

If the player is only the possible succubus/incubus then validate they are in the current sex scene before processing any rewards, drains, deaths, etc.  Was wandering along a road and apparently I drained someone or something, somewhere.  Then found the couple of bandits doing one another on the road ahead, then when they finished they died...

GuruSR.

(My english si poor, sorry about that.)

I have skill level bug. I can't use SP to improve my skill(such as lockpicking LV15).

the first time I click lockpicking button, there is nothing happen beside the value of SP is decreased.

second time I click lockpicking button,  I got the message "Skill Trainer Bug Detected, no SP spent. Level skill normally fix it."

after the lockpicking level is increased manually(trying to unlock a lock again and again), the lockpicking level is 16, not 17.(my SP is wasted)

I go to skill level menu  trying to increase lockpicking level, the message box just show again and my lockpicking level is still 16.

PS: It also happens in a new game.

On 11/6/2018 at 10:24 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

It'll get an update eventually, I just rarely work on it (Have other projects that I have more fun with these days lol).

Have you got anything done already?

I ask because I've been tinkering with the mod these days, and I was planning on sharing my add-on here soon. For example, I added compatibility with Separate Orgasms, and I also added a lesser skill to toggle absorption effects on the fly (so you can choose to drain/kill enemies individually without having to go to the menu).

I did all of this through a patch and extending your scripts so I wouldn't touch the original stuff in case of an update, but if you didn't make any changes yet, you might consider adding these things to the base mod if you find them proper, but if you've got stuff on the way already I guess it'd be troubling.

In any case, I'll share later after I'm done testing some things I added recently.

Here's the tweak!

Succubus Heart - Extended.zip

What does it do:

• Add a lesser power "Sexual Drain", which toggles the absorption effects ("Absorb from NPCs" setting on the MCM) on and off. Can only be used during sex. At the beginning of a sex scene, the "Absorb from NPCs" option is auto-disabled, to avoid accidentally draining NPCs from start. Basically, my idea here was to be able to set the MCM options "Allow Drain to Kill", "Allow Consensual Drain", "Drain from Followers" and "Drain Always Kills" enabled, but have a way to decide who to drain. I also added a little effect and notification that shows when you've drained an enemy to death.

• Changed the "Sexual Entice", "Sexual Enrage" and "Night's Embrace" back to "Target Actor" mode, but with a range of 6ft. For some reason having them as "Contact" made them unusable with some custom casting animations I've been using (Like Nipple Magic). Also they were a fucking pain in the ass to target because enemies move so much while in close combat, this helps.

• Fixed the "Calm enemies during acts" that wasn't working for me. Not sure if I was the one who borked it while tinkering with the mod, but the calm effect cloak had no effect assigned. I tweaked the stuff a bit, the effect lasts for about 1 minute after a sex act, so potentially you can chain-cast succubus spells on a mob and avoid combat entirely at the cost of your stats*.

• Fixed the horse summon, that for some reason was summoning the horker. I guess it's an easy mistake, lol. Unfortunately, I think this doesn't fix it automatically on already running saves with the main mod, but I'll try to figure a way to fix this too.

EDIT: Fixed and also tweaked it a bit more!

2 hours ago, General Goods said:

Yep, the horse was a simple fix, and no, you need to start a new game for the fix to take effect as it gets baked into the save file.

All it needed was to refresh the variable at runtime again on the initial checks, so now it won't need a new save for the horse to be correctly assigned. I updated my previous post with the fixed version.