[WIP] Domina - Turn your female follower into a Domme

Domina

Domina is a mod that I am working on inspired by the wonderful (or wonderfully wicked anyways) Sexout Mod msex Veronica D/s by Mavia.

Bad news: It is still very much a Work-in-Progress

Good News: That means that you get a chance to influence how it ends up.

So what is it?

Domina is a mod aimed at implementing the option to enter into a consensual D/s relationship with one of your female followers as a submissive.

Planned Feature List:

(Section Edited on 25Oct14)

• Submit to any female follower (right now only works if follower is in faction CurrentFollowerFaction while in party)
  • Domme will start dialogue to give you orders
  • Choose to obey or disobey orders, beware disobedience will lead to punishments
  • Orders start out relatively mild and get more extreme as you become more committed to the relationship
  • Punishments get more severe the more you earn
  • More orders from your Domme unlocked as you gain more experience with each fetish
  • Fully Consensual (at least at first) - you can set limits on specific fetishes or use a safeword if things go too far (again, at first)
  • After a certain point, your spouse may submit to your Domme as well (assuming you aren't married to your Domme)
  • Allowed fetishes configurable in MCM

Currently Planned Fetish List:

(Section Edited on 25Oct14)

• Tease and Denial
  • Bondage/Control
  • Corporeal Punishments
  • Sexual Service (both to Domme and other people) - Option will exist to be faithful Domme and Spouse
  • Public Humiliation 
  • Cuckolding
  • Financial Domination
  • Watersports (Very basic in Alpha, more planned for Beta)
  • Bestiality (Very basic in Alpha, more planned for Beta)
  • maybe more? (suggestions welcome)

What do you mean by I have a chance to influence how this mod ends up?

I am glad you asked.  If you there is something you dream  about being ordered to do by a beautiful woman, now is your chance to make it a (virtual) reality.  I would love to hear if you have ideas concerning:

• Things you want the Domme to order you to do/ have done to you
  • Ways you want the Domme to punish you if deserve it
  • Reasons why the Domme might punish you (Because she feels like it doesn't count) - I'm looking for reasons (or at least excuses) for her to treat you as disobedient.  Right now, if you just do what she says, you'll almost never get punished and that's no fun.
  • Fetishes you would like to see included
  • Anything else really

If there's something you're interested in, but you don't want your name publicly attached to it, feel free to PM me.  Don't worry, I won't judge or tell on you.

On a more technical note, I have some ideas which would be easiest to implement by calling on an existing framework and I wanted to know what people would suggest for the following:

• A pregnancy framework which works on NPC's
  • A prostitution framework where the player can have whore themselves out
  • A slavery framework where the player can be enslaved

Mod Progress

(Section edited 13May15)

For update on the state of this mod, please read this post.

Very nice been waiting for something like this good luck and i hope it sees fruition.

Thing i would like to see is i play a thing called shield slave ..where my pc is loaded with devices and has to run interference with a shield or just her body as the npc does the killing .

things like the slave getting raped while the master kills off others and the rapist .it can be very difficult to keep each other alive specially with the arm binder or ballgag.

Things to help with getting disciplined might be if the slave has sex with out permission this may incur some long lasting wrath from mistress.

or having to drop gear to reduce weight, also buying something that is over a certain amount of gold may get the mistress to use the item herself and punish the slave for not asking permission. eating or consuming beverages without asking may get you a red butt.

Some things as the mistress thought the slave walked a little to sexy in front of a npc may get the slave a round of humiliation in public.there are many things that the master just might decide you looked at the wrong person so go give 5 blow jobs and then shout i am an anal whore in the town square and fire up the que que and ya cant sit down for a week :P

It's so nice that these types of mods are finally starting to get some traction, and I cannot wait until one is finally released! Admittedly, I'm not that into bangin' chicks myself, but I did try msex Veronica, and found myself enjoying it despite it not being 'for me'. I could probably get into this mod just the same if it's the only one, especially if she's into pawning me off on males now and again. ^_^

I like the idea wulfgear09 mentioned, where my PC might often serve as a distraction while the Domme does the killing. This might not be an 'all the time' thing, but something she suggests either at random, or perhaps if some other event happens that she can detect, such as high arousal, getting defeated too many times, or the like. She might say something like, "Clearly you are no use with a weapon, and I've no intention of letting you get me killed. So instead, we'll make use of what meager assets you do have. Disrobe, and when enemies appear and I give the signal, present yourself to them... I'll take care of the rest." 

How it works mechanically could be as simple as the Domme putting a collar on the player, and have the mod require Deviously Helpless, which automatically causes enemies to try to rape the player if she's wearing Devious Devies and has no weapon.

Other than that, I really like the stuff mentioned in the OP and hope it all makes it into the mod. Thanks!

Possible conditions for punishments could include allowing the domme to lose more than X% of her health in combat. This kind of condition would allow for distractions, but also for, say a Restoration focused mage sub with a heavy armor sword slinger domme to have as much of a chance as with roles reversed.

Using too many lockpicks, potions, scrolls, or other "consumable" supplies and/or failure to supply them with enough - ie if they run out of things they use up.

For prostitution mods, I've used TDF, WorkingGirl, and RPT. Lately with RPT I don't actually use the radiant quests, but what I do use has been stable. The others are stable too and work well. I've even had all three running at the same time with no problems.

(EDIT: Re-reading the OP I should say that TDF and WorkingGirl allow you to whore yourself, while RPT requires you to work through innkeepers. TDF also includes dancing options, which might be handy.)

This looks really interesting, thanks for sharing.

From the looks of things, I don't have enough posts yet to be allowed to quote(anti-spam measure I think), so please bear with me.

First, on Male Doms - 

I do not plan to include this in the initial release and I don't want to make any promises concerning anything after that.  I could half ass this in not much time at all, but doing a good job could take a while.  The technical side is easy, change one condition in the Creation Kit and get rid of a few of the events which are biologically impossible.  The content side of thing could be anything from changing the title you call the Domme to a gender neutral/masculine title (aka the half-assed option) to fairly extensive rewrites of the dialogue and events because men and women don't speak and act the same way. 

Regardless of whether I ever try to tackle the Male Dom problem, when I release the mod, I will make all source code etc. available and be willing to provide support to anyone who wants to make changes to the mod or use parts of it for other projects.

For now, definitely not a yes, but not a definite no either.

On wulfgear09's idea -

I love this idea.  Shield Slave sounds like it should be an official sport in Skyrim.  This would probably be implemented as a radiant quest kill the bandit/clear the cave type thing.  What equipment you're allowed/forced to wear depends on how sadistic the Domme is.  If arms are free, probably don't block equipping weapons so the player can draw a weapon if they want to try to save themselves.  Of course, the Domme would then punish them for disobedience.

As far as the combat rape mechanics go, I am definitely Ashra XIII.  That said, I'm not sure if I think Defeat might be a better fit.  Since the mods won't have to directly interact, I'll probably recommend that the player get one or the other but leave which up to them.

Ashra XIII on being pawned off on males - 

In the initial conversation you'll be asked your orientation.  After that, you'll be ordered to service members of your preferred gender first and then steadily increase how much you'll be asked to do with members of the other gender.  Well, and you'll be ordered to serve the Domme from the get go.  That said, at least most of the time, you will have the option of refusing her orders and being punished instead.

So yes, she'll pawn you off on dude now and again whether you're into it or not.

Vithiss - 

Great ideas.  Those definitely seem like good reasons to punish the (obviously negligent) player to me.  Though I might have to stop constantly using my followers at arrow shields.

omnomnom997 - 

Good idea.  I'll keep it in mind for when I get to the Dawnguard version.

Wish you all the best with this as this can turn into awesome mod.

I especially love the idea of choosing what type of content would be present.

First off

• A slavery framework where the player can be enslaved

APPS Relationship Framework. I know, it is not published yet. But once it will it would be by far the best for mods like this.

And those guys sure would need dedicated modders to test their work.

Currently Planned Fetish List:

Beauty of such mods is everything can be added simply by saying your domme feels like trying something new.
From light kinks like your domme wants to put some tattooson you, through sporting events - you get blindfolded and you need to reach some destination, through various fetishes like watersport fetish that was in msex veronica (tho i never get it to work), ending with various kinks like bestiality.
Personally would love if you would do something like this

What do you mean by I have a chance to influence how this mod ends up?

• Reasons why the Domme might punish you (Because she feels like it doesn't count) - I'm looking for reasons (or at least excuses) for her to treat you as disobedient.  Right now, if you just do what she says, you'll almost never get punished and that's no fun.

She might give you tasks impossible to do or ones which cmpletition would be based purely on luck (I would prefer the letter)

Like "Fetch me Custom made Diamond Ring, you got 24 hours". It would be only matter of luck if you would find Flawless Diamond, gold ingots and then go to for example Madesi in Riften to craft a ring - all in given time.

Or "I want a new collar - bring me 3 snow fox pelts" Again 24 hours to find em, kill em, and reach some npc.

• A pregnancy framework which works on NPC's

Personally use Beeing Female

I like the idea, but I'd suggest the possibility for the player to set what fetishes they want to see in the mod menu. I'd be completely turned off by cuckolding or getting pawned off to some random person, for example, but would enjoy the rest. Same thing with more extreme fetishes that could be included, like bestiality and watersports and whatnot.

Then again, I'm just really longing for a mod that introduces a BDSM relationship with a follower or an NPC while keeping the whole thing entirely consensual and loving (and *gasp* monogamous). You know, getting treated like a beloved pet more than a slave. That'd be my shit, hell yeah.

But I'd probably still give your mod a whirl, so best of luck.

Very interested in this! My character is married to my own domme NPC but I pretty much just have to imagine the dynamics of their relationship. Having it realised with something like this would be amazing.

Just a thought on what would trigger punishments. In d/s play I like the no-win-scenario. For example: your mistress presents you with a choice of one of three strap-ons to be taken with. Small, medium or large. If you pick small you're told you're trying to get off easy, so get the large instead. If you pick large you're criticised for being greedy, so you get the large one up the rear instead of the front. If you pick medium you're told you're playing it safe, so you get a punishment spanking, then the medium up the front, then the large up the rear. :lol:

Whatever you pick she's going to find fault and make you suffer for it. In my game I only ever see one type of strap-on, so it would have to be something else. And it could be a straight-up dialogue choice you have to make, or a task you're ordered to perform, but there is no way to "win." Instead, there are simply ways to "lose" less severely, and there might be rewards that come after the punishments. And, of course, there should be times when it is possible to please her completely as well, so it doesn't get too predictable.

Ohhhh wonderful idea.

Really really liking this.

I second the suggestion of being able to select fetishes in the menu... clicking if you want to have bestiality content, or watersports, or scat... Since you could choose which ones to have active, you could go for more extreme fetishes being supported without fear ofturning people off, just having the option there.

I would think you would use the existing mods like defeat (one of my favorite mods) and even just recently been enjoying Skooma whore for something new ,you could make hooks that lead up to other mods such as. 

"You know my pet, you have been such a worthless little bitch lately...i think i will treat you as such." and poof she leads you to the animal mansion and then Lions And tigers and bears oh my!

I would love to see integration with Skooma Whore, actually... your domina is a skooma addict, but of course she's not going to whore herself out to get it, so you have to.

Also a +1 for the 'no win' scenarios Mord Sif described. I personally am a big fan of this type of thing, and if it's not an 'all the time' thing it's even better, since that keeps me guessing on whether there actually is a correct answer whenever I'm presented with a choice. ^_^

I wondered if there might be a way to include the crawling sneak animation and have it activatable (?) by command by your Domme so it's not sneak at that point, it's just following her on all fours.

ooh, and NPC comments could respond to this animation

And maybe one of the ways into this mod is by asking your intended Domme if she will hold onto some keys for you, for a while.  The mod properly starts when you ask for them back...

I wondered if there might be a way to include the crawling sneak animation and have it activatable (?) by command by your Domme so it's not sneak at that point, it's just following her on all fours.

And maybe one of the ways into this mod is by asking your intended Domme if she will hold onto some keys for you, for a while.  The mod properly starts when you ask for them back...

No one ever found a way to do this without making every single NPC crawl while sneaking. And trust me - many have tried.

No one ever found a way to do this without making every single NPC crawl while sneaking. And trust me - many have tried.

Have tested this in the last hour.  I have no other mods that should affect this as far as I know but female NPCs use the crawl animation when sneaking, as do all Khajits, male NPCs of other races still do the "about to shit myself" sneak but many won't sneak at all when as followers, anyway, which I guess suggests something else is afoot.  FNIS reports exclusive female animation modifiers when run and none for males.

Love the sound of this. Been waiting for something like this for ages, and while a few have been worked on similar stuff, this sounds particularly promising.

One really obvious dependency, or at least compatability, I see here is Devious Devices. There's just so much juicy potential. Collars are typical, perhaps after she officially declares you her slave, you'd have a little collaring ceremony and from then on she'd expect you to wear her collar at all times (randomly finding a key and taking it off would of course be a major punishment). The various restraints could be used both for fun and for punishment. And then there's the chastity belts. I think there's two ways those could be done: They could be equipped on you temporarily as punishment, or they could be equipped on more permanently as a sign of her ownership over you, only to be taken off when she pleases. It could move from the former to the latter as the relationship become more serious, but I think the ultimate way to do it, if possible, would be to have both modes available: After you start wearing it regularly, she'll still take it off occasionally to have fun with you, but if she wants to punish you, she'll announce that there's no way it's coming off in the next few days/weeks, meaning that any script that would cause her to consider taking it off would be temporarily disabled. As a bonus, add some plugs and make her specifically do things that cause arousal value to go up.

Another compatability I'd personally like to see is SlaveTats, so she'll force you to get humiliating tattoos.

As for some specific events or punishments:

-Abandonment play: Being tied up and left in a vulnerable position while she goes off to do something on her own (chill at your player home, have a meal at the closest tavern, etc), either expecting you to wait for her, or expecting you to be able to escape. May or may not involve being raped by whoever/whatever walks by.

-If she has low morality, she might ask you to do illegal things, like stealing something for her. Intended for people with Prison Overhaul installed.

-Body search: She might randomly look through your inventory for things she doesn't approve of or things she wants for herself. If you're carrying a devious device, she might compliment you on "your idea" and lock it on you. If you're carrying a key to one, she might take it from you and punish you for not telling her. If you're carrying a good bit of money, she might punish you for not handing it to her when you got it (far into relationship with financial domination fetish).

-"Look at this adorable/embarrassing outfit I got for you!" (might require mod dependencies, since not a lot of vanilla Skyrim equipment fits the bill)

-"I'll need 1000 septims for this new toy I'm getting for you. I don't care how you get it, but you better have it within a week."

-"That toy you threw away cost me 1000 septims, I'm not letting you out of the pillory until I got enough customers for you to pay every coin."

Have tested this in the last hour.  I have no other mods that should affect this as far as I know but female NPCs use the crawl animation when sneaking, as do all Khajits, male NPCs of other races still do the "about to shit myself" sneak but many won't sneak at all when as followers, anyway, which I guess suggests something else is afoot.  FNIS reports exclusive female animation modifiers when run and none for males.

Remember that FNIS Sexy Move is very configurable, It's probably possible to replace one of the 10 player character walking and running animations with crawl walk and crawl run animations. Then it's a matter of selecting whichever slot you assigned to those and there you have it, you'll be crawling about even without entering into sneak mode. The problem comes when I'm not sure if it's possible for a mod to change FNIS Sexy Move settings by calling up a command or something;

This is all also possible on Followers, and that's way easier, since you can place FNIS sexy move coins or just vanilla lavender if you don't want a dependency to alter the way they walk.

I would like to recommend modular content and soft dependencies.

By modular content I mean a system by which fetishes are whitelisted in MCM, and when the mod chooses a scene it disqualifies scenes tagged with fetishes not on the user's whitelist.

By soft dependencies I mean the practice of having the mod look for installed mods it has content for and then enabling the content if it finds the required mod. If the required mod isn't installed, the content remains disabled.

The second could be part of the same whitelist as the first, if the various mods you look for are treated as fetishes and having them present in the load order counts as the user whitelisting them.

Love the sound of this. Been waiting for something like this for ages, and while a few have been worked on similar stuff, this sounds particularly promising.

One really obvious dependency, or at least compatability, I see here is Devious Devices. There's just so much juicy potential. Collars are typical, perhaps after she officially declares you her slave, you'd have a little collaring ceremony and from then on she'd expect you to wear her collar at all times (randomly finding a key and taking it off would of course be a major punishment). The various restraints could be used both for fun and for punishment. And then there's the chastity belts. I think there's two ways those could be done: They could be equipped on you temporarily as punishment, or they could be equipped on more permanently as a sign of her ownership over you, only to be taken off when she pleases. It could move from the former to the latter as the relationship become more serious, but I think the ultimate way to do it, if possible, would be to have both modes available: After you start wearing it regularly, she'll still take it off occasionally to have fun with you, but if she wants to punish you, she'll announce that there's no way it's coming off in the next few days/weeks, meaning that any script that would cause her to consider taking it off would be temporarily disabled. As a bonus, add some plugs and make her specifically do things that cause arousal value to go up.

Another compatability I'd personally like to see is SlaveTats, so she'll force you to get humiliating tattoos.

As for some specific events or punishments:

-Abandonment play: Being tied up and left in a vulnerable position while she goes off to do something on her own (chill at your player home, have a meal at the closest tavern, etc), either expecting you to wait for her, or expecting you to be able to escape. May or may not involve being raped by whoever/whatever walks by.

-If she has low morality, she might ask you to do illegal things, like stealing something for her. Intended for people with Prison Overhaul installed.

-Body search: She might randomly look through your inventory for things she doesn't approve of or things she wants for herself. If you're carrying a devious device, she might compliment you on "your idea" and lock it on you. If you're carrying a key to one, she might take it from you and punish you for not telling her. If you're carrying a good bit of money, she might punish you for not handing it to her when you got it (far into relationship with financial domination fetish).

-"Look at this adorable/embarrassing outfit I got for you!" (might require mod dependencies, since not a lot of vanilla Skyrim equipment fits the bill)

-"I'll need 1000 septims for this new toy I'm getting for you. I don't care how you get it, but you better have it within a week."

-"That toy you threw away cost me 1000 septims, I'm not letting you out of the pillory until I got enough customers for you to pay every coin."

THIS.  Display Model is out there for self bondage but want this.  People have pointed out the lack of gameplay and how boring this might be so it should be switchable, or a different ESP.  Roleplaying a sub means there are times when you would be bored and helpless.  And surely, aside from the occasional event, it's not like story or dialogue needs to be written for these bits.

+1 for the rest of this message too.