[Outdated] Lovers Night Arena

I don't know whether the zip-file in the link in the first post is changed somehow, but there used to be a "Lovers with PK"-version in it. With it, the mod works perfectly. Labrat has written this in post 11, point 3.

3) I rename my "lovers with PK.esp" to "lovers with PKx.esp" in my data directory or something similar and uncheck it in wrye bash.

in the folder loversSettingesm無い人用/LoversPoseRemake/esmへの変換前 that comes with the download

is a lovers with PK.esp that is only 71k. I copy this into my data folder.

If it's not anymore in the download from the first post, I can upload it here.

Akkarin1 is right. Use the 4shared link to grab the full version of night arena and inside it you will find a folder named loversSettingesm???? inside it there is a 7zip file named LoversPoseRemake.7z and inside that is the lovers with pk.esp that you will need. Do NOT install anything else from that 7zip file!! And remember to make a backup of your current lovers with pk.esp!!!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the other lovers mods won't work with that old esm right?

Old "esp" you mean. Some will and some won't. The entire site will be updating to rev96 in the next month or so, which no doubt will make things even worse for folks using really old plugins like night arena. I suggest you dump this plugin and install club cats. There is a new version out in the lovers beta thread.

• 1 month later...

Anything on the way to upgrade to ver.96? Just to ask (and to bump!).

If you mean have we upgraded to rev96 yet, then yes we have. You just need to look at the resource pack and base pack to see that.

If you mean are we going to update this plugin to work with rev96, the answer is no. Things that involve the arena get needlessly complicated just by the nature of the arena itself (which was buggy from the get go and never patched by Bethesda). This plugin was glitchy even with the NA patch and it hasn't had any attention to it in several years. I don't think it even works with any lovers revision later than 89. That means it is WAY out of date. You are more than welcome to take over the plugin and try your hand at updating it if you like.

• 1 year later...

It's great to see an update for the mod but, it seems to require breakundies, which if I'm correct has been replaced by the breakarmor framework. Perhaps it is possible to run both at the same time? Or is there a way to switch this mod to breakarmor?

It's great to see an update for the mod but, it seems to require breakundies, which if I'm correct has been replaced by the breakarmor framework. Perhaps it is possible to run both at the same time? Or is there a way to switch this mod to breakarmor?

Noo never ever enable BU and BA at the same time.

Here's the steps about how to remove the BU dependency of old mods.

1. Load the plugin in the CS or Tes4Edit

2. Unattach the BU scripts from the breakable armors and delete those scripts (because BUv1 scripts are unique and only applies to that specific base ID.)

3. Either edit the master list using Tes4Edit, or, simply remove BU esm using Gecko.

4. Create the entries for the armors in the BA ini or rename all the meshes to follow the _ba.nif convention.

ok i updated the esp a little more so it doesnt need BreakUndies as suggested in the previous post

if you have Break armor you have to rename the armors located in - Meshes/Armor/Lna

from LNA01,LNA01a,LNA01b,LNA01c to LNA01,LNA01_ba1,LNA01_ba2,LNA01_ba3 etc

post-1203-0-89686200-1392388607_thumb.jpg

- i put a head_harness inside to control a variable

made from spectrum warrior for fallout - i ll put anotherone sometime

inside the pack are

- lovers with pk extender (i dont know the version but is working for my game) ------------optional
                                        i changed a value in the ini because it was slow
- loversRapeStruggle          ----optional

my Load order ends like this

lovers with Pk
loversCreature
Lovers with pk extender - optional
loversRapeStruggle - optional
Lovers_NA_trans_BA
LoversMB2
loversIdleAnimsPiority
LoversAnimObjectsPriority

---------------------------------------------------------
Remmember when you install the original mod dont overwrite anything (when prompted say no to all)

LoversNApatch.rar

?

- I can only fuck the Girls one time, after that they no longer react. (rape spell kills the Girls)

- Where are the Dialog Options: Virgin, beastraces,....  (Ok you have no beastrace NPCs so that dialogue is unnecessary)

- The gag does not fit to the vanilla head. (perhaps a Version without the gag or like the victory pose selectable [ yes-no ] )

And you could clean the esp, you don't use two races, Rens hair, x117 eyes. 

Why is this line in the script?

if player.GetItemCount xBone1 >= 1
           player.RemoveItemNS xBone1 1

You never add xBone1, it's blocked in the script.

;;;player.AddItemNS xBone1 1
;;;player.EquipItemNS xBone1

so far it works. no CTDs

?

- I can only fuck the Girls one time, after that they no longer react. (rape spell kills the Girls)

- Where are the Dialog Options: Virgin, beastraces,....  (Ok you have no beastrace NPCs so that dialogue is unnecessary)

- The gag does not fit to the vanilla head. (perhaps a Version without the gag or like the victory pose selectable [ yes-no ] )

And you could clean the esp, you don't use two races, Rens hair, x117 eyes. 

Why is this line in the script?

if player.GetItemCount xBone1 >= 1

player.RemoveItemNS xBone1 1

You never add xBone1, it's blocked in the script.

;;;player.AddItemNS xBone1 1

;;;player.EquipItemNS xBone1

so far it works. no CTDs

------ in my game works every time!(the gagball script isnt needed actually)-the gag removes aytomaticly (i ll look at it)

-rape spell kills the girls - LOL i have no idea why this is happening :-O

------i deleted most of the script so i can undrestand it (because im not so bright at this) and make it fuctional and left some useless code because it remind me things - i didnt spend much time on it (i ll clean it later)-i still test it ,

the gagball is essential (perhaps i ll put a ring later)but now i want to see what is equipped and if its equipped

and for the reason that i dont want a script attached in a compantant so that many NPCs or bandits etc can become combatants (later!)

spell kills Girl: was the same in the original Version. After the fight every weapon hit, punch, target spell or touch spell killed the Girl. Also spells with zero damage like joburg NPC spell or a blow away spell killed the Girls. Are probably very weak, so it is surprising that they survive the sex. ;) 

The not fitting gag: the gag (Head_Harness_02.nif) has no egm file, so it does not conform to the head shape.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

thanks. so i'll just have to use rapers for the vanilla arena.

Yup i have done that a couple of months ago, probably will do again :D

Also i recommend using this

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28443/?

It's a ring that lets you wear any armor on the Arena, or no armor at all.

It's because once it triggers the animation, you will be naked and you will be disqualified for not wearing the armor.