Puppet Master Swallow - Elimination enhancement for Puppet Master

My results using this mod are odd at best.

In my/your mouth: animation triggers correctly, however there are no visual or audio effects related to urinating or defecating at all. Duration of animation is static (I didn't count but seems to last about 10-20 seconds). Tested with and without PN integration, changed SexLab animation duration settings, changed PM duration settings, nothing affects the duration of the act. iNeed integration: hunger and thirst values are unaffected by these acts.

Defecate/Urinate during masturbation (to puppet): first time crashed my game. I didn't try it again.

Hotkeys: those don't work at all for me. Tried with sex only, undressed and no restrictions. No visual or audio effects at all, neither on PC or NPC, free camera or not.

Private Needs and Puppet Master default actions are all working fine with the proper animations, durations and effects.

Definitely check that you have original PM also that they are in order, loot messed it up for me so i had to correct the order and then everything worked, as for visuals, free camera will mess that up unfortunately, that's an engine related problem or so ive heard

Well, slap me silly! That loot surely failed me this time. Reordering the esps made the mod work perfectly, thank you.

My results using this mod are odd at best.

In my/your mouth: animation triggers correctly, however there are no visual or audio effects related to urinating or defecating at all. Duration of animation is static (I didn't count but seems to last about 10-20 seconds). Tested with and without PN integration, changed SexLab animation duration settings, changed PM duration settings, nothing affects the duration of the act. iNeed integration: hunger and thirst values are unaffected by these acts.

Defecate/Urinate during masturbation (to puppet): first time crashed my game. I didn't try it again.

Hotkeys: those don't work at all for me. Tried with sex only, undressed and no restrictions. No visual or audio effects at all, neither on PC or NPC, free camera or not.

Private Needs and Puppet Master default actions are all working fine with the proper animations, durations and effects.

Definitely check that you have original PM also that they are in order, loot messed it up for me so i had to correct the order and then everything worked, as for visuals, free camera will mess that up unfortunately, that's an engine related problem or so ive heard

Well, slap me silly! That loot surely failed me this time. Reordering the esps made the mod work perfectly, thank you.

Silly loot! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since the new zaz the pee textures aren't showing up in game, is it because the new zaz textures have been relocated? Any way to fix this?

Just took a look here to see if the white - meshes- pee without yellow texture is just my problem. thank you for confirm the Problem and locate it to zaz.

well, zaz has a couple of Trouble actually like PO Whips damages to death etc. and no updates.

so this means we can Forget his mod here. i dont think the author will do any update.  especially if zaz is the Problem.

Since the new zaz the pee textures aren't showing up in game, is it because the new zaz textures have been relocated? Any way to fix this?

Just took a look here to see if the white - meshes- pee without yellow texture is just my problem. thank you for confirm the Problem and locate it to zaz.

well, zaz has a couple of Trouble actually like PO Whips damages to death etc. and no updates.

so this means we can Forget his mod here. i dont think the author will do any update.  especially if zaz is the Problem.

Well, I moved the old zaz folder architecture back into data after installing new zaz and now i have textures so it sort of works

This totally rocks. Thank you very much. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but I was thinking it would be awesome to have some urine and/or defecation stained outfits/clothing/panties/armor for female chars, to go with this mod.  Anyway, just throwing the idea out there. Thanks again. Rock on. 

And now a question, when I press the hotkey for manual urination, she urinates, a stream is shown, the sound fx are there, I can adjust the size of the stream, etc, but I am getting no animations at all. What might I be doing wrong here? Please , pardon my ignorance. I am new at this and had not installed any of the required mods needed for this one until yesterday.

This totally rocks. Thank you very much. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but I was thinking it would be awesome to have some urine and/or defecation stained outfits/clothing/panties/armor for female chars, to go with this mod.  Anyway, just throwing the idea out there. Thanks again. Rock on. 

And now a question, when I press the hotkey for manual urination, she urinates, a stream is shown, the sound fx are there, I can adjust the size of the stream, etc, but I am getting no animations at all. What might I be doing wrong here? Please , pardon my ignorance. I am new at this and had not installed any of the required mods needed for this one until yesterday.

just read the post above you. this mod is dead.

just read the post above you. this mod is dead.

Well, that totally sucks.  There's my helpful and insightful reply. 

What outfit is that?

The outfit is a mix of 3 different Nexus mods. The top is from bouncing bodices. The bottom is the thieves skirt from 'hmm...what to wear'.

The wrist guards are leah's bracelets from 'Brokefoots Mashup'.  The panty effect was from equipping both khantu's panties (Mashup) and the fur panties. (what to wear)  Rock on.

(and Forsworn boots)

post-6501-0-57646300-1413264261_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is likely the explanation. I just got this thread pointed to me, so I'll start checking it out.

See if this fixes the issues you're having:

attachicon.gifPuppetMasterSwallow_v1.2b_patch.7z

Thanks very much for that.

I'm doing a major reinstallation of my MO set up right now - it worked, but I really set it up fundamentally wrongly, so right now, nothing works at all! - and it will take some time to sort that out and fix all to be running properly again, but I trust that you get an answer from some of the others here, for whom this seemed a real issue, before too long :-)

Regards

Don Key Who?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

should, but the effect attached to the excrement item(s) hasn't got a script attached to it, tbh it looks like it was something Fredas intended to do but hasn't gotten around to it yet thus a filler if you will, e.g. the effect is there and ready the food already has the effect attached, all that's missing is the script telling the effect what to do.

Isn't it possible even relatively simple using the pmseating script to build a script for the food that is compatible not just with RND but with DESB or INeed?  (pmseating script was for the anims where you or the puppet defecated in the other's mouth).

• 4 weeks later...

"Puppet Master 120sec Elimination" is a requested change to Puppet Master's menu to allow for longer elimination durations.

Can someone elaborate on this? Allows 120 second eliminations with Puppet Master urination / defecation? Or 120 second eliminations in the "I was thinking something else" instances? Because for me, the latter is brief as hell and I have this option downloaded. I'd like longer elimination for the moments expanded on in this mod, not "regular" puppet master. And if it should but is just not working for me, why / why not?

Can someone elaborate on this? Allows 120 second eliminations with Puppet Master urination / defecation? Or 120 second eliminations in the "I was thinking something else" instances? Because for me, the latter is brief as hell and I have this option downloaded. I'd like longer elimination for the moments expanded on in this mod, not "regular" puppet master. And if it should but is just not working for me, why / why not?

The reason why I had elected not to apply that particular modification to the "something else in mind" component of Puppet Master was because it was a request from a single individual and they were not concerned with the duration of such acts, plus it was guaranteed to be a rather large headache because of the way those acts are processed in Puppet Master (which, keep in mind, was not my own original creation).  Nonetheless, here you go:

Puppet Master 120sec elimination v2.7z

I also fixed a longstanding bug with Puppet Master's menu.  Basically, I've forced any elimination duration over 6 seconds to ignore Private Needs/etc.-enforced timing and just run the duration.  If you have things set up so that your stomach fills up or your hygiene deteriorates, those effects will snowball, which I suppose only makes sense.

The reason why I had elected not to apply that particular modification to the "something else in mind" component of Puppet Master was because it was a request from a single individual and they were not concerned with the duration of such acts, plus it was guaranteed to be a rather large headache because of the way those acts are processed in Puppet Master (which, keep in mind, was not my own original creation).  Nonetheless, here you go:

attachicon.gifPuppet Master 120sec elimination v2.7z

I also fixed a longstanding bug with Puppet Master's menu.  Basically, I've forced any elimination duration over 6 seconds to ignore Private Needs/etc.-enforced timing and just run the duration.  If you have things set up so that your stomach fills up or your hygiene deteriorates, those effects will snowball, which I suppose only makes sense.

Thanks. Still doesn't work for me though, stops after a few seconds. Oh well, I appreciate your efforts regardless. :)