Puppet Master Swallow - Elimination enhancement for Puppet Master

• 3 weeks later...

trying to run with sexlab 1.61 everything bar the poop in your/my mouth option work tried the mod on two different installs animation ends up looking like the attached screen shot the person receiving the poop is behind the giver fucking them through the back of the neck with there arms back i think its a just a case of the animation being messed up because of the sexlab update but i haven't seen what the animation is supposed to look like so im not certain

Is anyone else having this problem with sexlab 1.6/1.61 and pms?

Hello Rifted, Im having the same problem! Im not sure if that "Arrok Anal" animation is the proper one for "I want to defecate in your mouth" - Im such a perv 

Anyway, I love the idea! I really hope somebody can fix this minor bug! Damn id even pay for this... Please help! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trying to run with sexlab 1.61 everything bar the poop in your/my mouth option work tried the mod on two different installs animation ends up looking like the attached screen shot the person receiving the poop is behind the giver fucking them through the back of the neck with there arms back i think its a just a case of the animation being messed up because of the sexlab update but i haven't seen what the animation is supposed to look like so im not certain

Hello Rifted, Im having the same problem! Im not sure if that "Arrok Anal" animation is the proper one for "I want to defecate in your mouth" - Im such a perv 

Anyway, I love the idea! I really hope somebody can fix this minor bug! Damn id even pay for this... Please help! 

*Cheekily bumps the topic in hopes it gets some attention* I too have this issue. They are either not playing or it plays the wrong ones (when it's pee/d / poop/ed in either mouth)

*Cheekily bumps the topic in hopes it gets some attention* I too have this issue. They are either not playing or it plays the wrong ones (when it's pee/d / poop/ed in either mouth)

This anim is still broken :c

• 2 weeks later...

It won't detect private needs 4.0

It does now.

hi guys.  i have a problem, when i ask my follower (my character is female follower female too) "i want you to pee in my mouth/i want to pee in your mouth" animation not starting for pee, just some lesbian scene.

Many things got broken in the nearly two years since I released this mod initially.  Version 1.3 ought to bring functionality back.  It works for me.

Is it possible to update this to run with Private Needs 4.0 ?

Done.

This happened because the animation itself was, for whatever reason, changed after SexLab 1.59.  I have implemented a solution with PMS v1.3.

Arrok Anal is the correct animation, but SexLab 1.61b's version was too different to enable the effect to work correctly. 

This anim is still broken :c

Working now.

New in v1.3 (2016-04-19):

1: Compatibility with the latest Private Needs (4.0) is now functional.

2: Code updated to the SexLab 1.61b standard. No guarantees that things still work well with SexLab 1.59.

3: Several newer Leito animations have been added to the urinating / defecating lists. These are the ones I now use by preference. These are not packaged with Puppet Master Swallow! You must install Alive Peeing's assets and run FNIS. (You do not need to enable Alive Peeing's .esp.)

4: Animations can be forced to be used with the "manual urinating / defecating" hotkeys, both for the player and for puppets. This eliminates the need for menus and makes the process more real and spontaneous.

5: Animations can be forced to be chosen based on whether the actor was standing or crouching at the time of activation.

6: Leito animations come packaged with beginning animation components by default, which happen to be ill-suited for crouching actors. These beginning components can be disabled for crouching actors.

7a: In Puppet Master's menu, the duration for both urination and defecation can be extended as far as two minutes ("120sec Elimination" download is now redundant).

7b: For urination, this setting affects the menu-driven duration, the manual duration, the automated urinating-while-masturbating duration and the urinate-in-mouth duration.

7c: For defecation, this setting affects menu-driven durations. However, menu options are provided to force this setting to also affect manual and automated defecating-while-masturbating durations. In any case, what the duration affects is how long the actor spends producing excrement, so while anything longer than a handful of seconds is not precisely realistic, it may nonetheless be an altogether agreeable effect.

8: Both manual urination and manual defecation, for player and/or puppets, can be shut off prematurely by pressing the hotkey again.

9: SexLab 1.60+ arbitrarily replaced the original stage 1 Arrok Anal animation (butt-wagging) with an alternative that both animates differently and offsets the two actors to dramatically incompatible positions. In order to combat this and restore the correct animation to Puppet Master Swallow, I have taken advantage of the SexLab Anim Loader mod. Said mod will need to be installed if it is not already. FNIS must be run. And then, from within SL Anim Loader, the original Arrok Animation must be registered with SexLab. The end result is the correct animation with the correct actor positions when using poop-in-mouth, without needing to revert SexLab's odd change to Arrok Anal.

10: The poop texture was made darker so that it wouldn't be tan-colored in ENBs, or at least not the ENB I use. It still can be a bit, when in direct sunlight. Close enough.

11: Fixed inconsistencies in poop meshes.

12a: The necro function in Puppet Master is processed better, and properly takes advantage of "Necro"-tagged animations rather than a basic default. Done so one can have a straightforward necro option without, for example, having to install and configure the entire Defeat mod.

12b: The necro function does not forcibly strip the "armors" used by Namira's Goat, even if the chest slot is flagged in SexLab for stripping.

I am currently giving Skyrim my much-belated and final playthrough before moving on to Fallout 4 or whatever else comes. Part of the process of "playing" the game is updating and tweaking the mods I had originally made for myself, naturally including the first one I made, Puppet Master Swallow. This is not meant or guaranteed to be a fully bugchecked release. That said, it works well enough for my purposes, so some folks will likely get some use out of it.

Be aware that I have no great plans to maintain or add to this mod after this update.

Thanks for the update. will try it. but how can that old PM 1.7 keep up ? it will break the game as it did in the past.

Speak for yourself.  I have 500 hours and counting that says PM's (admittedly bloated) code is not an issue, at least insofar as how it serves as the backbone for PMS's functions.  I admit that I do not take advantage of much of what it offers, like its follower-esque commands.

pms page does not show up in mcm, pm does (loadorder alive, pm, pms) . pms does show up in animloader. however, how to start Animations? pm alone does not show it.

I just started a new game, and PMS's menu showed up as expected.  Either your MCM is stuck (this can happen) or you haven't waited long enough.

Starting animations for the player is done through PM's action key, though without access to PMS's menu, you're not going to get any new options.  There are also the manual hotkeys you can set up in PMS's menu.  Starting animations for puppets is done through dialogue with them, or the manual hotkeys.

pms page does not show up in mcm, pm does (loadorder alive, pm, pms) . pms does show up in animloader. however, how to start Animations? pm alone does not show it.

I just started a new game, and PMS's menu showed up as expected.  Either your MCM is stuck (this can happen) or you haven't waited long enough.

Starting animations for the player is done through PM's action key, though without access to PMS's menu, you're not going to get any new options.  There are also the manual hotkeys you can set up in PMS's menu.  Starting animations for puppets is done through dialogue with them, or the manual hotkeys.

i repeat : also on a new game, with lal, waiting very long, all other mcm came up as usual, pm came up, pms entry in animloader came up, but pms page did not came up. this is NOT MY ERROR ! 

I will confirm the previous poster's issue. Puppet Master Swallow's MCM is not appearing. The quest is listed if I type 'help swallow', but the MCM menu does not show up.

I'll see if there's anything that can be done about this discrepancy between my experience and others', but there probably is not.  Meanwhile, what about installing 1.2b first, waiting for its menu, then replacing with 1.3?  Nobody reported menu issues with the previous release, and menus shouldn't outright disappear.

Edit: I have now tried every permutation I can think of, including starting a game with almost nothing at all but PMS 1.3, and it refuses to reproduce this issue.  I've had my fill of MCM bugs.  The method of installing 1.2b first will have to suffice.  You can also try this command in the console, as it is apparently useful for jumpstarting MCM whenever it's having trouble:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

I'm also having the same problem where the MCM menu isn't showing.

Install 1.2b first, let the menu manifest, then install 1.3.  Let me know the results.  If 1.2b also doesn't produce a menu then it is something on your end because 1.2b has been out for practically two years.

I'm also having the same problem where the MCM menu isn't showing.

Install 1.2b first, let the menu manifest, then install 1.3.  Let me know the results.  If 1.2b also doesn't produce a menu then it is something on your end because 1.2b has been out for practically two years.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. I installed ver. 1.2b first via NMM and then overwrote with 1.3. No MCM menu. Tried another option; not to overwrite and it still not working.

Edit: forgot to say that MCM menu shows with 1.2b version but once the mod is overwritten, it doesn't.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. I installed ver. 1.2b first via NMM and then overwrote with 1.3. No MCM menu. Tried another option; not to overwrite and it still not working.

Think you may have missed an important step.  Install 1.2b, let the menu appear in-game, then exit and overwrite with 1.3.  Whatever mystery bug is preventing the menu from appearing in a straight 1.3 install did not affect 1.2b or I'd have heard about it in the last two years.

If you still can't get PMS's menu with just 1.2b installed, I can't help you.  Thousands of people have had no issue.

Edit: forgot to say that MCM menu shows with 1.2b version but once the mod is overwritten, it doesn't.

Okay, so you're saying that the menu disappears.  I literally have never heard of SkyUI removing a menu on its own.  I don't even think it's supposed to be possible.  But maybe I can try it out myself.

If you've got a save with none of the PM / PMS installed (or you don't mind scalpeling them away), try doing things in this precise order.  I can only stress one more time that I do not personally experience any issues under any circumstances, but this should minimize issues that could arise from overloaded Papyrus screwing with timings.

• Install Puppet Master v1.7.
  • Wait in-game for its menu.
  • Install Puppet Master Swallow v1.2b.
  • Wait in-game for its menu.
  • Install Puppet Master Swallow v1.3.
  • There should be no delay in PMS's menu updating in-game.

Chances are good that you could eliminate the step installing PMS 1.2b, but why risk it at this point.

Thanks for the suggestion fredas. Did exactly. Here is the situation.

I did all from the beggining and tested in the present game and the new game.

In the present game, the menu did show up for 1.2b version but when I upgrade it to 1.3, I'm getting CTDs on entering the MCM menu.

In the new game, upgrading ver.1.2b with ver. 1.3 doesn't work for some reason. It crashes to desktop on game loading.

In the new game, upgrading ver.1.2b with ver. 1.3 doesn't work for some reason. It crashes to desktop on game loading.

Just to make sure the above process is being followed closely, it would be helpful if you checked the Papyrus logs for errors after each of the three installations.  Install PM, get menu, exit, check logs.  Install PMS1.2b, get menu, exit, check logs.  And check logs after trying to start the game with 1.3 installed.  I should also mention that I am using SkyUI 5.1 - that may or may not make a difference.