Puppet Master Swallow - Elimination enhancement for Puppet Master

Fredas - please forgive my stupidity. I forgot to install 1.3b version first. Fuck!!! Sorry, Will try again. I simply forgot to do that.

That actually shouldn't make a difference (I assume you meant 1.2b).  The problem likely lies somewhere else, such as the possible absence of Puppet Master which is a separate download.  A glance at the Papyrus log might be revealing.  I left in some troubleshooting traces, which I'll eventually remove.

Fredas - please forgive my stupidity. I forgot to install 1.3b version first. Fuck!!! Sorry, Will try again. I simply forgot to do that.

That actually shouldn't make a difference (I assume you meant 1.2b).  The problem likely lies somewhere else, such as the possible absence of Puppet Master which is a separate download.  A glance at the Papyrus log might be revealing.  I left in some troubleshooting traces, which I'll eventually remove.

i have Puppet master 1.7 since it came out. When installing this mod NMM asked me if I want to overwrite 1.7 which I did. As I entered in the game i got notification that new mod is registered in MCM menu. I opened it and tweak it. The problem was that even after reloading the game i couldn't get any animation to work although I previously installed required mods and registered them in SLAL. I check in SL MCM menu and both animations were enabled. But they didn't want to play at all, not even during the sex, not when pressing the keys for puppets. And as i said, the Puppet dialogue line disappeared from dialogue box.

The problem was that even after reloading the game i couldn't get any animation to work although I previously installed required mods and registered them in SLAL.

I'll go ahead and ask: Which animation are we talking about?

I check in SL MCM menu and both animations were enabled. But they didn't want to play at all, not even during the sex, not when pressing the keys for puppets.

The SL Anim Loader animations only take place when asking the puppet to do "something else" with them, so, since you say your dialogue options are missing, they can't be what we're talking about.  The puppet hotkeys force elimination, which do not in fact call an animation unless you have specified that puppets will use elimination animations for manual elimination, in the "Animations (Overrides)" sub-menu.  And there are also the usual caveats that, by default, manual elimination is set to only work during sex, which must be changed in the primary sub-menu, along with the check for whether the puppet needs to undress first.

And as i said, the Puppet dialogue line disappeared from dialogue box.

That's the item that makes me suspect something major has gone wrong, and that the Papyrus log might be helpful.

Fredas:

1. can't remember their name, but they were Arok animations. I installed Alive peeing first. Ran FNIS. Then installed ver. 1.3 and ran FNIS again. When entered into game, I ran SLAL and successfully registered both animations.

2. I couldn't ask my follower or any NPC to do "Something else" becase Puppet dialogue line was gone from dialogue box. But I could have animations in ver 1.2b when having any oral sex with NPC or my follower. Also they could pee and poop on pressing the hotkey. Now this option didn't work in any case.

3. Papyrus.1.rar

Pretty clear that what's going on is the mod was not installed properly.  The logs reveal that the mod cannot find any of the script files.  I do not use and never recommend NMM.  Mod Organizer would have revealed potential issues during installation.  Were I to specifically speculate, the problem may be due to the fact that PMS 1.2b (from two years ago) was stored as a .bsa, which NMM correctly recognized, whereas PMS 1.3 is loose files, which may have tripped NMM up, or maybe even created an unwanted file priority issue.

In any event, the various .pex files need to be in \data\scripts.

Fredas - i sent you log file 1 believing that it contains the scripts when mod was installed. When animations didn't work I uninstalled mod and did a clean save and played the game for a while because I wanted to reinstall mod with 1.2b version first and 1.3 on the top of it.

btw - i have several other lose mods installed via NMM and have no problems with them.

Fredas - i sent you log file 1 believing that it contains the scripts when mod was installed. When animations didn't work I uninstalled mod and did a clean save and played the game for a while because I wanted to reinstall mod with 1.2b version first and 1.3 on the top of it.

btw - i have several other lose mods installed via NMM and have no problems with them.

If you insist on sticking with NMM then the only way I can be certain files will be found properly and without conflict is to repack them as .bsa:

PuppetMasterSwallow_v1.3_for_PN4_BSA.7z

PuppetMasterSwallow_v1.3_non-PN4_BSA.7z

Thanks fredas. Do I still need to install 1.2b first?

There's no need to install 1.2b first.  1.3 will work with or without it.  The reason I repackaged as .bsa was specifically to cover the possibility that NMM's dubious installation method had created a file priority issue.

Thanks fredas - I installed 1.3 bsa. Got MCM menu, did tweaking but casting puppet spells has no effects on NPCs. I can't get them under my influence.

Edit: I tried both installation options: with overwriting Puppet master mod and without overwriting. Did a clean save in both cases.

Thanks fredas - I installed 1.3 bsa. Got MCM menu, did tweaking but casting puppet spells has no effects on NPCs. I can't get them under my influence.

Edit: I tried both installation options: with overwriting Puppet master mod and without overwriting. Did a clean save in both cases.

Papyrus logs again.  Sounds like it's not finding Puppet Master's scripts, which, if you still have Puppet Master installed, would once again be down to NMM somehow messing things up.

• 3 weeks later...

For the love of G.. , no, let me rephrase that.. For the love of LoversLab I can't get this mod going as it should..

With no 'pee' mod, my 'puppet' will pee as commanded, but the player does not..

With AlivePeeing it doesn't work at all, AlivePee seems to be broken..

With the 'old' Private Needs it works, but the puddle for the player looks radioactive and works only once..

With the latest Private Needs (4.0) it works once, less radioactive green for the player, but then stops working..

With the latest Private Needs Discrete it works every time, but not quite how it should..

With last mentioned mod it works fine when telling your 'puppet' to pee, nice and yellow puddle with all the right animations. But the puddle for the player looks like he/she has been eating broccoli for the passed 18 weeks, grassy dark green. Also when your 'puppet' has to pee as per bladder settings of PND, he/she also has a broccoli-green puddle..

I can only get this last mentioned mod to work, but just not as intended to get more yellow puddles instead of dark green? Help!?!

Extra information: Latest everything (Skyrim, SKSE (with or without: UI Extensions, JContainer and PapyrusUtil), patches, all DLC, FNIS, XPMSE, SL, SLAL, ZaZ, Fuz Ro Doh, and so on. In short: everything!)

So I'm using PMS 1.3, and it's a great mod, but I'm having a problem getting the compatibility to work with Private Needs 2.11. Even with the compatibility checked in the MCM menu, whenever I manually play the PMS animation, PN 2.11 still says I need to go. PN 4 did not have this problem, and reset the status whenever the animation was played.

• 5 months later...

When I talk to a Puppeted NPC and choose "I had something else in mind", I get 4 options - pee in their mouth, have them pee in my mouth, poop in theirs and have them poop in mine.

When I choose to pee in their mouth, it does a lesbian breastfeeding animation.

When I choose to poop in their mouth, it does an anal sex animation that's completely broken (I squat, they hover over me splayed out, floating in the air)...

Anyone else getting incorrect animations?  Any idea how to fix these?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

@Fredas

Hi, I'm working on a mod which involves urinating and defacating of the player (it's linked in my signature). And I wish I could use some of the resources from your mod in mine, because I was very impressed with all the details implemented by PMS when last time I tested it.

So, can I take some of the models and other resources from PMS and reuse them in my mod?

And thanks for the great work!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are missing textures for the urination when it's positional. Any idea for a fix?

It's been a while since the last reply, but if you still have that problem (or anyone else, because I've ran into it too), I found out what's the problem.

This mod's custom pee model is linking to an unexisting texture in ZaZ pack, specifically Textures\ZaZ\LiquidEffects\DropletsYellow.dds

Probably old ZaZ path? Dunno.

To fix the problem, simply copy the texture from Textures\ZaZ\XXFluidity2.0\DropletsYellow.dds into the folder mentioned above. You will probably have to create it.

As for supposedly broken animations, check the animation name once it starts playing and then adjust it in SexLab (you can also use the key shortcuts like you do in any other SexLab scene).

There are missing textures for the urination when it's positional. Any idea for a fix?

It's been a while since the last reply, but if you still have that problem (or anyone else, because I've ran into it too), I found out what's the problem.

This mod's custom pee model is linking to an unexisting texture in ZaZ pack, specifically Textures\ZaZ\LiquidEffects\DropletsYellow.dds

Probably old ZaZ path? Dunno.

To fix the problem, simply copy the texture from Textures\ZaZ\XXFluidity2.0\DropletsYellow.dds into the folder mentioned above. You will probably have to create it.

As for supposedly broken animations, check the animation name once it starts playing and then adjust it in SexLab (you can also use the key shortcuts like you do in any other SexLab scene).

Yeah, Fredas himself told me of that. I went to go and download 1.3. Thanks, though!

Well.. Since this thread doesn't seem to be 100% dead yet, I suppose I'll ask about my issues.  I can't get any of the animations for expulsion during masturbation to play, including the masturbate without expulsion option.  None of them seem to trigger anything at all, but it only happens with a standalone follower brought in by another mod.  Not sure what issues there might be here, since I have other stand-alone followers that it does work with.  This is, however, a recent problem and not a big deal.

More importantly, and I've had this issue forever, none of the  -"in my mouth" options work.  They all play the Arrok Anal animation, which is completely broken.  At best, my actors are WAY out of position, but it honestly looks like it's just a broken animation.  Even if I could move the actors around to a position that makes some sense (and I can't because all elimination scenes are over very quickly, even with max timers), it would still look stupid and there's still no elimination happening for either actor.  

These issues aside, I love this mod.  Thanks OP (if you're still around?) for making this.  :D  And thanks to anyone who can help me with my issues here.

• 1 month later...