Is English your native language?

Is English your native language?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is English your native language?

• Yes
    • No

Malbolge. The one programming language where the gap between the launch of the language, and the first working program was two years.

Named after the eighth circle of hell, due to it's high comlplexity.

It is considered an esoteric programming language.

More of these can be found on www.esolangs.org

How about Thue for example? http://www.esolangs.org/wiki/Thue

Only one command, and turing-complete. (those are called turing-tarpits by the way)

By the way, sorry for de-railing this thread. Well, technically it's still about language.

I speak Texan, then English, then Bad English =p ...ok maybe not in that order...

Its amazing how many nationalities have been brought together with the one common purpose of adding copious amounts of advanced perversion to their gaming experience  ;D

Guest Demiales

german here, born in japan, i grew up in south africa, now i live in germany, speak a little japanese (very little) and a bit more english.

I speak Texan' date=' then English, then Bad English =p ...ok maybe not in that order...

Its amazing how many nationalities have been brought together with the one common purpose of adding copious amounts of advanced perversion to their gaming experience  ;D

[/quote']

Ah Texan; no other language has been better at integrating foreign words and fouling them up. God bless it!

And yes, it is amazing we have such a wide ranging, and friendly, international perv community; a "pervmunity" if you will. Or won't, I don't care. I'm using that word now.

I hail from Sweden, and have lived there my whole life. I learnt english pretty quickly though, mainly because I didn't have any friends during my primary school years, and the only "social" interactions I had was on my computer - save for the teachers telling me how sad my existence was, and how much I was missing out on life. Even though Swedish is my native language, I'm much better at English, mainly because I hardly make use of the Swedish.