[CLOSED] Project C.I.T.R.U.S. - Old WIP thread

blabba

A little teaser for next update, as well as hopefully a post that can better explain to newbies the goal and purpose of this mod.

Here we have 7base:

yAHHP.jpg

sNEOu.jpg

Here we have TBD (Touched By Dibella):

Z2nnR.jpg

ClxtJ.jpg

Here we have Manga Body:

lz8FX.jpg

Dzr0o.jpg

Now say you really like 7base Breasts, and calfs, but want Manga Body Nipples, Oh and while we're at it why not say we want TBD Ass and it's monster Thighs all together in one package.

I present to you the point of Citrus (Large Gif Incoming)

HeavyGratefulGrunion.gif

Disregard the seams getting messed up, It's because 2 of the morphs I used weren't fully cleaned/finished yet but they will be before you guys get them :P

Now fair disclaimer/warning, the citrus morphs will not 100% be the same as the original. This is due to various many issues that I won't bore you with details (though if you do want to know why, feel free to ask and I'll answer).

BUT, you can probably tell that I can get around 90% the same ;)

If your asking why the fuck did I use the above as an example and not something more common like CBBE Ass, UNP tits or whatever it brings me to my next point.

Doing this takes pretty dam long. And it doesn't help that I try my best to make these morphs absolutely as perfect I can get it. So the above example was done because currently (with the exception of a bunch of breast type morphs) the above were the only morphs I have done by now.

Anyway, update 4.1 is coming soonish, I look forward to feedback on it and will have a quite large amount of sliders ready for you to play with.

Also, Jacques00 came in did some magic and now we have a citrus mesh with barely any UV seams with UNP textures :D

Edit:

Notable difference over CITRUS 2:

Morphs and mesh are symmetrical

New types of morphs and synergy, including seperate Nipple morphs that will be compatible with nearly EVERY breast shape, Butt Crack slider that should also be compatible with nearly all Butt morphs, etc...

Probably more that I forgot.

Please don't forget about the 7B Natural variant!

I'd need a link for that?

Natural is in the res pack I sent you just before Christmas (Sevenbase Natural Low and Sevenbase Natural High nifs).... the file is still there in the pm if you've deleted it.

The breast on 7b natural has more of a unpb style but larger (ie tear drop shape) -vs- bombshell's balloon shape.

I think it is still available here under SeveNBase Natural by Crosscrusade

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/

Yes the breast is more akin to UNPB shape, and it is larger in low weight. Which is what I find handy, it allows for creating a low weight character but with sizable, but not balloon shaped breasts.

Heck if I can increase just the breast size with weight slider in UNPB without increasing everything else with it I would be a happy camper.

Really like where this is going.

I think it is still available here under SeveNBase Natural by Crosscrusade

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/

Yes the breast is more akin to UNPB shape, and it is larger in low weight. Which is what I find handy, it allows for creating a low weight character but with sizable, but not balloon shaped breasts.

Heck if I can increase just the breast size with weight slider in UNPB without increasing everything else with it I would be a happy camper.

if you have a HDT/TBBP compatible body you can with the latest RaceMenu. For example I have my character's weight set to 100% with slightly larger thighs and glutes and smaller breast size. I'm quite happy with the result.

Aww, I  can't view that gif that was posted showing the combos.

Added Gif as an Attachment for your downloading/viewing pleasure.

I only hope that it doesn't slow down peoples browsers too much because of this lol.

Guest kimbale

I only hope that it doesn't slow down peoples browsers too much because of this lol.

It did. Was worth it.

Just to keep in mind: I'm still open for mesh work, so if you need anything smoothed, fixed or otherwise just ask me, blabba;)

Call me stupid or whatever, but I'm unsure just exactly how to install the new version. I searched, found nothing. Do I just copy/paste the folder data to Bodyslide?

The CITRUS Slide package is sorta it's own standalone mod that you can install into MO.

It's basically just an edited Bodyslide folder with settings customized for citrus now. I do this partly because I'm lazy and also partly because since CITRUS is a beta and all I encourage you to use the package seperately from your main Bodyslide installation so as not to clutter CBBE with CITRUS stuff.

I know that citrus will feature a 3d labia, but will there be morphs for changing the shape of the vagina as a whole? Pubic mound size, Lip sizes and clit sizes and what not?

Depends. If there's enough poly's and my novice skills can make decent looking morphs, why not?

But if it doesn't meet the above conditions, then chances are no morphs will be made for it.

Right now though, I'd be more worried that there's no textures for it and nobody has expressed an interest in texturing it (Something I simply cannot/will not do)

is it possible to update the sliders from citrus 2 and add them to citrus slider pack? because the old citrus 2 sliders were the sliders i like the most. along the only problems i had with citrus 2 was the nipples and stretching mesh/texture on the left breast. the rest of the sliders in citrus 2 were perfect for my needs.

also i seem to have problems with some of the citrus 4.1 breast sliders. some like slut and manga along with a few others are not showing any increase or change to the breasts. i can slide the up and down and manually add a integer and still show no change.

Archived