What is the HDT Physics Extension for Skyrim?
. . . A brief explanation of what the mod is and what it's for.
On Google Code
- DLL source last updated with v14.28 release.
- hdtHavokModifier source last updated: May 25
Includes basic tutorials and a list of known add-on mods. If you know of something that can added to the list, please post here and I will add it.
Release Notes and Info.
- August 31, 2014: Added Glossary of Physics Extension Terms and Field Definitions to "Other Guides" section.
- WaitBusyRender=TRUE no longer required together with ENB.
- Fixed an infinite load screen problem
- Physics no longer disabled on showracemenu
- Memory fix and exception capture moved to a stand alone plugin
- added some performance settings to hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini
LoversLab Release: Link
Original Release (chinese): Link
LoversLab Development: Link If you know blender or modelling (maybe even some Havok physics), you may find the development conversation interesting.
Release Downloads (chinese): Link This is the location that HydrogensaysHDT puts the files for download. There is only the most current release.
>>> DO THIS FIRST For a working, basic, HDT Setup.
If you follow this guide exactly, the result should be a working installation of HDT Physics Extension.
Step by Step setup basics for HDT Physics Extension
Other Basic Info and Guides on Google Code.
Other Guides covering additional topics.
- Glossary of Terms and Field Definitions
- Setup: Attaching HDT to an existing mesh
- Setup: The Joy of Perspective.
- Setup: Breast Collision
- Customize: .xml parameters and editing
In-Depth Guides. These items go into deeper explanations.
- HOW TO INSTALL HDT? Step 1: Click this - An overly-descriptive tutorial!
- [Unofficial] HDT Physics Extension Tutorials - Under Construction
Support & customization/modding
If you have a question about the extension or some sort or a problem, please post in the HDT Physics Extension forum where it will gain the most attention.
Please do not pm anyone for support. Post in the sub-forum where more than one person can see your question.