Devious Assets and Expansion for Bodyslide -- CBBE HDT

Complete newbie to using Bodyslide, what files do I need to download and where do I need to put them for Bodyslide to work with Mod Organizer?  Once I get them to show up I should be able to figure the rest out, but I don't know which files are important, which are old and outdated, and where they need to go...

I'm having a problem with bodyslide.  It won't build the catsuit.  says it can't open some small file.

I've searched but don't see any solutions listed.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
at first  DDa  tools clipping inside my character to the point i cant even see them.

but after i used the files on this page it fixed that but not quite :(

as you see in the photo its no clipping a bit to the back making the nippiles / belly piercing through

so if anyone know how can i fix this pls ?

*i'm not good with Bodyslider at all :(

• 10 months later...

can someone pleasehelpme with the body slide? i keep getting CTDs i have no fucking clue how to do this. when i do the HDT body and take my clothes off i get a CDT. i cant load old saves.

This thread and files are outdated. Make sure you got the latest bodyslide and the newest bodyslide files that comes from devious assets/expansion.

Dont forget to update "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" and check your hdt setup if your getting CDT to make sure its up to date when the body your using.

can someone pleasehelpme with the body slide? i keep getting CTDs i have no fucking clue how to do this. when i do the HDT body and take my clothes off i get a CDT. i cant load old saves.

This thread and files are outdated. Make sure you got the latest bodyslide and the newest bodyslide files that comes from devious assets/expansion.

Dont forget to update "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended" and check your hdt setup if your getting CDT to make sure its up to date when the body your using.

i actually ended up fixing the problem i was wearing a harness and had to just ONLY run that through bodyslide and it fixed everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the question has been asked here before, but a solution was never found, as far as I saw; the padded chastity bra is broke. Breasts clip through at least half way. How might I fixed this? I've run batch build five times, now...

This mod is out of date, you should use the bodyslide files that comes with the DD mods instead.

I know the question has been asked here before, but a solution was never found, as far as I saw; the padded chastity bra is broke. Breasts clip through at least half way. How might I fixed this? I've run batch build five times, now...

This mod is out of date, you should use the bodyslide files that comes with the DD mods instead.

How so? My main mod is DCL, and it uses DDA+DDX

• 2 years later...
18 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

This is old and should not be used, use the ones included with the main DD downloads instead.

Oh. Well thanks for helping a noob out. I am still experiencing clipping though. I downloaded DDa, DDx, and DDi in the recommended order using MO and remember selecting options in the installer, but I don't remember anything about HDT. I also used Bodyslide to build the devices added.