Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

THIS MOD CONTAINS ALL THE CLOTHES OF ChaPi Clothing UNPB CONVERTED TO CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap.

This mod has 37 clothes converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide contains  BodySlide Zap.

30 clothes without problems

4 have probles/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

ChaPi_bikini_h - Bug Sockings Texture - Pending

ChaPi_bikini_I - Bug Bra meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Students - Bug Skirt meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Underwear_a - Bug Texture - Pendig

1 Gloves nif.

ChaPi_Maid_Arm - Bug hand meshes - FIX

3 of them might have problems/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_JianLing - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_Suit_c - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_witch_body - probably Bug meshes - Pending

I am going to update these conversions to try to fix problems/bug mentioned

but if anyone wants to help me fix these 6 nif. you are more than welcome to help is much appreciated.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER MOD EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED.

INPORTANT : ALL MESHES ARE UNPB SO USE BodySlide TO CONVERT TO CBBE HDT

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF BodySlide OR IT CAN GIVE AN CTD.

CAUTION : THIS CONVERSION CONTAINS NUDITY!!!.

DOWNLOAD MEGA LINK

great conversion, though i'm noticing something strange with the chapi maid body (the one in the pics you posted).  in bodyslide (newest version) the left breast cup floats in front of the breast while the right sits snug on low weight, there is no issue with high weight.

i haven't tested in game yet.

Thanks Bro. but reviewed the suit but found nothing unusual.

I'm sorry... I see nothing wrong in this clothes.

Where is this link?

ChaPi Clothing CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap

THIS MOD CONTAINS ALL THE CLOTHES OF ChaPi Clothing UNPB CONVERTED TO CBBE HDT BodySlide Zap.

This mod has 37 clothes converted to CBBE HDT BodySlide contains  BodySlide Zap.

30 clothes without problems

4 have probles/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

ChaPi_bikini_h - Bug Sockings Texture - Pending

ChaPi_bikini_I - Bug Bra meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Students - Bug Skirt meshes - Pending

ChaPi_Underwear_a - Bug Texture - Pendig

1 Gloves nif.

ChaPi_Maid_Arm - Bug hand meshes - FIX

3 of them might have problems/bug but they aren't serious you can play and they wont bother.

nif.

Chapi_JianLing - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_Suit_c - probably Bug meshes - Pending

Chapi_witch_body - probably Bug meshes - Pending

I am going to update these conversions to try to fix problems/bug mentioned

but if anyone wants to help me fix these 6 nif. you are more than welcome to help is much appreciated.

YOU DONT NEED ANY OTHER MOD EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED.

INPORTANT : ALL MESHES ARE UNPB SO USE BodySlide TO CONVERT TO CBBE HDT

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF BodySlide OR IT CAN GIVE AN CTD.

CAUTION : THIS CONVERSION CONTAINS NUDITY!!!.

DOWNLOAD MEGA LINK

great conversion, though i'm noticing something strange with the chapi maid body (the one in the pics you posted).  in bodyslide (newest version) the left breast cup floats in front of the breast while the right sits snug on low weight, there is no issue with high weight.

i haven't tested in game yet.

Thanks Bro. but reviewed the suit but found nothing unusual.

I'm sorry... I see nothing wrong in this clothes.

Where is this link?

On page 121 or  my profile

Anyone can convert the Chaurus Queen(7B0) from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-123014/  to CBBE/Bodyslide?

I found it under Sunwalker presets, only got this pic http://postimg.org/image/oi4rarrcr/

There is another variation at http://modmaximus.info/files/7-1-0-4469  (Personally I like this one)

EDIT: Nevermind... I didn't browse enough.. I found it at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/ (this is the one I was trying to find :) )

Hello, I've been dying to see if anyone can fully convert this amazing replacer for CBBE BS2. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

I know there's one already on here but I'm pretty certain it hasn't been updated to cover all ( mage robes etc...)

As stated, it would be amazing if someone could convert this to CBBE BS2... The one posted previously on here is a bit outdated.

Please and thank you!

Can someone convert this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19681/?, I really want more skin tight bodysuits and this is the only good one I found (mostly want it for that skin tight knit bodysuit honestly but the transparent versions are awesome too)

Read the description.

The part about CBBE- and UNP-User:

Or go to files it got CBBE part but its 3 suits only :( :(

Interesting ill have to try that.

EDIT: actually it kinda sucks to be honest. (no knit bodysuit sadly)

Can someone convert this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19681/?, I really want more skin tight bodysuits and this is the only good one I found (mostly want it for that skin tight knit bodysuit honestly but the transparent versions are awesome too)

Read the description.

The part about CBBE- and UNP-User:

Or go to files it got CBBE part but its 3 suits only :( :(

Interesting ill have to try that.

EDIT: actually it kinda sucks to be honest. (no knit bodysuit sadly)

Yeah which sucks, which means someone convert the whole of it please :) (the UNP file in the link is the main one)

Ahoy mates, 

I converted "Arcane Sister" to CBBE HDT, but i get huge clippings on the back of knee "as usual" -_- . Yes, that fucking clipping happens on every clothing. I can get rid of it by increasing mesh volume on that area, but it damages the beauty of outfit and I'm sick of it. Is there any other solution for this?

Ahoy mates, 

I converted "Arcane Sister" to CBBE HDT, but i get huge clippings on the back of knee "as usual" -_- . Yes, that fucking clipping happens on every clothing. I can get rid of it by increasing mesh volume on that area, but it damages the beauty of outfit and I'm sick of it. Is there any other solution for this?

Lein did a conversion that seems to work well. Noted: "everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some."

Perhaps copy the weighting? Try post #1860 in the XunAmarox's thread.

Ahoy mates, 

Lein did a conversion that seems to work well. Noted: "everything in that outfit (arcane sister) is scaled somehow. it shows up fine in game, but when you load it in OS the scale is off. I've been messing with it some."

Perhaps copy the weighting? Try post #1860 in the XunAmarox's thread.

Can you give me the link, please, because I don't know how to find that thread and #1860 ?

Btw nothing is scaled in the version i used. Probably you have a different version giving you those scaled parts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Ok, now after messing with weights and spending some time playing with them, I finally figured how to get rid of clipping there. :)

Cant actually get this to work. Instal instructions anyone?

Download the original file and install/extract it.

Download the HDT file and extract it in the Data folder you have Skyrim installed, or if you are using Mod Organizer, in the directory for BodySlide 2.0.

Run BodySlide 2.0 and under Group Filter select "Dianne - Ciri's Outfit". Then go to Outfit/Body select "Dianne - Ciri's Outfit".

Under Preset select the body you will be using. If you do not see your bodies under Preset, then under , edit the xml. to:

<SliderGroups>

<Group name="Dianne - Ciri's Outfits">
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Boots"/>
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Boots Long"/>
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Gauntlets"/>
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Outfit "/>
    </Group>
        <Group name="CBAdvanced">
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Boots"/>
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Boots Long"/>
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Gauntlets"/>
        <Member name="Dianne - Ciri's Outfit "/>
    </Group>
</SliderGroups>

Select Build to make the outfit. 

If the outfit still does not work, then yo may need to move the Meshes you just created into the folder where the Ciri armor is (Data/Meshes/Oaristys) and overwrite as necessary.

Can anyone help with converting the Ultraskimpy Silverlight Armor to a working BodySlide 2 setup? (I'm trying to convert it to Unified UNP.) The mod has a BodySlide set but it's a right mess: the body in it isn't CBBE but UNP, it writes the .nifs in another folder than the one they're at in the mod, and when I load Unified UNP as the reference following cell's procedure, the body still remains UNP in the game.

Another option might be to start from the original Silverlight Armor. It is CBBE, and BodySlide conversion even exists for it. However when I convert it to Unified UNP, an error occurs that some vertices don't have weights.

Then there's shazor's conversion earlier in this thread, but that's just a conversion to TBBP and doesn't include BodySlide shape files.

I'm stumped. Can anyone help?