Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

yeah about that a quick guideĀ  :angel: ?

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, down here.

Ā 

But instead of steps 1 to 4 you merely load the project.

Ā 

but i have to do that for each armor and pieces?

Ā 

Ā 

For every new nif you load yes. That's usually Body, Feet and Hands. You can leave feet and hands if they only cover the hands/feet.

There is no easy and fast way.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

yeah about that a quick guideĀ  :angel: ?

Ā 

Ā 

Yes, down here.

Ā 

But instead of steps 1 to 4 you merely load the project.

Ā 

but i have to do that for each armor and pieces?

Ā 

Ā 

For every new nif you load yes. That's usually Body, Feet and Hands. You can leave feet and hands if they only cover the hands/feet.

There is no easy and fast way.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm in the process of going through several different conversion sets for my main preset and hopefully to share. It's an arduous task for sure but it's something I'm doing and yes I'm going through each one and replacing the baseshape when needed.

Ā 

Ā 

Leather Corsets CBBE HDT&BodyslideĀ 

Ā 

Any problems let me know. Be sure to tick the green arrow if you approve this conversion. Enjoy!!

Ā 

*5 Corset Sets

*2 Gloves Sets

*4 Stocking Sets

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Detailed report about "Leather Corsets" conversion.

Ā 

All corsets (except corset01) have clippings at left breast and panties.

Ā 

Ā 

post-106856-0-81660000-1506590444_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-65456600-1506590458_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-31429000-1506590480_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-57307600-1506590546_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-93422600-1506590562_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-28271800-1506590583_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-30759200-1506590601_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-81367400-1506590621_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-04622800-1506590639_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-07331900-1506590654_thumb.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

All stockings have clippings.Ā Ankles, didn't match with stockings, plus stockings04 have clippings at thighs.

Ā 

Ā 

post-106856-0-18496500-1506590990_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-45423300-1506591006_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-43868400-1506591027_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-27744200-1506591043_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-17509100-1506591061_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-13995100-1506591081_thumb.pngĀ post-106856-0-36302400-1506591099_thumb.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If do not pay attention to this, everything else works fine ;)

Ā 

P.S. At your screenshots, stockings sits perfectly. Perhaps, i do something wrong.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

P.S. At your screenshots, stockings sits perfectly. Perhaps, i do something wrong.

Ā 

You're not doing anything wrong but after seeing your videos, the problem is your body shape and the poses your using. As I mentioned earlier, poses and extreme body shapes cause the vertices to stretch to a point they break and cause a tear in the mesh.

Ā 

Since I don't know how to align the images with a caption for each, I will have to add them and reference each. If this is redundant for you, bare with me. Others may not know this. As you can see in Normal1, the vertices are triangles chained together to form a mesh. In a say a 10cm square area, there can be two vertices (low poly) or 50 (high poly) making the mesh thin or thick. In Normal1, the mesh contains the average count for meshes in Shyrim clothing. In Stretch2 the slider is causing the vertices to stretch like a rubber band and become thinner in that area.Ā  In Stretch3 the vertices are stretched so much, they break, causing a tear (clipping) in the mesh as in Mesh4.

Ā 

Extreme body shape and poses stretch the vertices to a point they break. A vertex is a triangle with straight lines joining 3 points. On irregular surfaces like curves (breasts for example), the vertices can break very easily. What I try to do is raise the vertices above the surface of the mesh to compensate for the curve, but as curve increases in size, it can break thru the line at some point, causing 'clipping'. In a 3d program, the author has the ability to add more vertices to the mesh to compensate for the curve whereas I do not with just Outfit Studio. I can only raise the mesh above the body surface so much or it becomes distorted. With a 3D program, you can increase the poly count and make the mesh lie flat on the surface and compensate for the stretching and not break.

Ā 

I try to compensate for a much stretching as I can. I use my custom body as a reference as it is plus sized, and most player's body are with in that size range. The higher the poly count (number of vertices in a given area) the more it will stretch without breaking but the increase in poly count can cause fps drop on some slower machines and uses more memory.Ā  I have quite a few outfits that have such a low poly count they won't stretch enough for even the basic CBBE body let alone HDT or larger sizes. The low poly is a big problem with porting over Oblivion meshes and many early Skyrim outfits as well. HDT and poses cause the clipping as they stretch the meshes more than they can do without breaking.

Ā 

If you use a lot of poses and/or a custom body outside the normal range, you will need to learn how to fix the clipping for you particular situation as doing so for most outfits will distort them too much. It's a delicate balance I tread each time I do a conversion.Ā  :DĀ  Hope this helps explain the clipping.

Ā 

PS I will look at the clothes again and see what I can do.

Ā 

Ā 

post-3295-0-93523100-1506599614_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-47767900-1506599616_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-08614000-1506599617_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-31218400-1506603708_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You're not doing anything wrong but after seeing your videos, the problem is your body shape and the poses your using. As I mentioned earlier, poses and extreme body shapes cause the vertices to stretch to a point they break and cause a tear in the mesh.

Ā 

Since I don't know how to align the images with a caption for each, I will have to add them and reference each. If this is redundant for you, bare with me. Others may not know this. As you can see in Normal1, the vertices are triangles chained together to form a mesh. In a say a 10cm square area, there can be two vertices (low poly) or 50 (high poly) making the mesh thin or thick. In Normal1, the mesh contains the average count for meshes in Shyrim clothing. In Stretch2 the slider is causing the vertices to stretch like a rubber band and become thinner in that area.Ā  In Stretch3 the vertices are stretched so much, they break, causing a tear (clipping) in the mesh as in Mesh4.

Ā 

Extreme body shape and poses stretch the vertices to a point they break. A vertex is a triangle with straight lines joining 3 points. On irregular surfaces like curves (breasts for example), the vertices can break very easily. What I try to do is raise the vertices above the surface of the mesh to compensate for the curve, but as curve increases in size, it can break thru the line at some point, causing 'clipping'. In a 3d program, the author has the ability to add more vertices to the mesh to compensate for the curve whereas I do not with just Outfit Studio. I can only raise the mesh above the body surface so much or it becomes distorted. With a 3D program, you can increase the poly count and make the mesh lie flat on the surface and compensate for the stretching and not break.

Ā 

I try to compensate for a much stretching as I can. I use my custom body as a reference as it is plus sized, and most player's body are with in that size range. The higher the poly count (number of vertices in a given area) the more it will stretch without breaking but the increase in poly count can cause fps drop on some slower machines and uses more memory.Ā  I have quite a few outfits that have such a low poly count they won't stretch enough for even the basic CBBE body let alone HDT or larger sizes. The low poly is a big problem with porting over Oblivion meshes and many early Skyrim outfits as well. HDT and poses cause the clipping as they stretch the meshes more than they can do without breaking.

Ā 

If you use a lot of poses and/or a custom body outside the normal range, you will need to learn how to fix the clipping for you particular situation as doing so for most outfits will distort them too much. It's a delicate balance I tread each time I do a conversion.Ā  :DĀ  Hope this helps explain the clipping.

Ā 

PS I will look at the clothes again and see what I can do.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wow! That was detailed explanation :D
Hmm.. hey! Your character have quite curvy body too (big breasts and round butt). I don't argue with you, but, even if i try to reduce size of breasts, butt, thighs and legs, clippings don't disappear. And one important thing. My presets never go above 100% if this is what you mean by "extreme" shapes.

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm.. hey! Your character have quite curvy body too (big breasts and round butt). I don't argue with you, but, even if i try to reduce size of breasts, butt, thighs and legs, clippings don't disappear. And one important thing. My presets never go above 100% if this is what you mean by "extreme" shapes.

Ā 

I understand. But beware of how the mesh is being stretched and if it is within the normal range of movements. If your still using the idle pose as in your video, when your player stops, she places her hands on her hips and her chests forward with much breast physics.Ā  I don't know if I can compensate for that much stretch. BTW love this video.

Ā 

If my custom presets have such extreme proportions, this is mean, that always will be clippings :-/Ā  And, this is mean, that my reports are useless. Other user, probably, don't have any clippings at all.

Ā 

Kshahdoo, please don't take offense. My main goal is to make my conversions as best as I can. Your reports are greatly appreciated and if I can fix them for your player without deforming the outfit, then I will do so. Your my beta tester, my friend. If you are having problems, please let me know.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I understand. But beware of how the mesh is being stretched and if it is within the normal range of movements. If your still using the idle pose as in your video, when your player stops, she places her hands on her hips and her chests forward with much breast physics.Ā  I don't know if I can compensate for that much stretch. BTW love this video.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If my custom presets have such extreme proportions, this is mean, that always will be clippings :-/Ā  And, this is mean, that my reports are useless. Other user, probably, don't have any clippings at all.

Ā 

Kshahdoo, please don't take offense. My main goal is to make my conversions as best as I can. Your reports are greatly appreciated and if I can fix them for your player without deforming the outfit, then I will do so. Your my beta tester, my friend. If you are having problems, please let me know.

Ā 

Ā 

I am not offended at all. Why would i do that? :) Yes, this is my favourite standing idle. And yes, i still use it!Ā  :P

You like this video? Oh, thank you :) Personally, i thought, that video was not so good.

Leather Corsets CBBE HTD&BS_v1.2 -FIX-Ā  This revision fixes some minor clippings on the corsets and stocking tops. There is clipping on the feet depending on which shoes you wear them with. The foot is fixed on stockings and does not move so with some shoes, if the foot is at a different angle than the stocking foot, it will clip.Ā 

Ā 

@Kshahdoo, let me know if this fixes the clipping.

Leather Corsets CBBE HDT&BS V1.2.7z

heyĀ Kshahdoo, maybe i shouldn't ask this here, but what graphics mods are you using?

Ā 

Sorry my bad english. i have realvision enb (performance) and ELFX but its like this is eating my CPU, i installed a lot of performance mods and i still have -30 fps in markath,etc and some dungeons (3/4 of times i have 60fps, isnĀ“t a GPU Issue), so i want to change my enb for that Dreamer enb and uninstall ELFX, but i want to ask, i really need that ENBSeries v0.112 KAGE? maybe i lose performance because is a old version, are you using this one? i read a comment you are using dreamer enb (v1 or v2?) and imaginator, only these are you using or something else? thanksĀ  :blush:Ā 

Ā