Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Dear Sorceress99, please convert these clothes:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-383.html

I'm interested in that one too, if it is not too much work for you, CBBE is already included as well as UUNP HDT with the mod itself. A Bodyslide would be a perfect addition.

Update: From the forum I have seen that the textures are part of Tera mod, the dress was changed in some way (I have not tried it out so far).

Done Pg249 Post 4925

On my loverslab this leads to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-247?do=findComment&comment=2007798.

Also this post is on Pg247. Pg249 does not contain anything related. I searched with google and loverslab search for both "Intriguante" and the mod number 84245, and there was only a request on page 215.

Not wanting to annoy anybody, just wondering if I'm the only one ? Have some posts been removed ? Is my page numbering different ?

Hallo

iam looking for a  CBBE bodyslide converts from

Kailani Bikini Armor

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-899.html

Sorceress, many, many thanks for all those conversions. Is there any chance of getting a complete package with only one esp?

You can easily do this yourself. It's a bit of a chore but it's great to save mod slots.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

heart.gif Hi Sorceress99 can convert this suit for CBBE-HDT-Bodyslide? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69776/?

It has another texture: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85932/?

blush.gif Thank you for your hard work~!

Here ya go...Yurica-Chevaleresse CBBE & Bodyslide

Thank you!

Dear Sorceress99, please convert these clothes:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-383.html

I'm interested in that one too, if it is not too much work for you, CBBE is already included as well as UUNP HDT with the mod itself. A Bodyslide would be a perfect addition.

Update: From the forum I have seen that the textures are part of Tera mod, the dress was changed in some way (I have not tried it out so far).

Done Pg249 Post 4925

On my loverslab this leads to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-247?do=findComment&comment=2007798.

Also this post is on Pg247. Pg249 does not contain anything related. I searched with google and loverslab search for both "Intriguante" and the mod number 84245, and there was only a request on page 215.

Not wanting to annoy anybody, just wondering if I'm the only one ? Have some posts been removed ? Is my page numbering different ?

Hallo

iam looking for a  CBBE bodyslide converts from

Kailani Bikini Armor

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-899.html

The Shizhuang Dress has been converted. You'll find it on Pg 247 Post 4924, one post up from your link. I have no idea why your searching for 'Intiquante' is or mod 84264. 

Sexy Baby CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. Contains 18 Tops & 18 Shorts of various textures. Very nice. They were originally single sets but I split them to allow you to mix and match or use with other outfits in mash-ups. Accessorize!!

Oh! Special thanks for this. The tops looks lovely. Can't wait to try them in game :P

Just tested it, everything work fine. I only notice a small free space, between breasts and tops. Looks like tops, do not fit tightly and have bigger size, than they should be. This is not critical, but, looks odd.

post-106856-0-61103300-1506474854_thumb.png

In any case - big thanks :)

http://kartermods.blogspot.com.eg/2017/01/royal-hunting-unp-20.html

If anyone is willing to tackle this, I'll be happy. Also, http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1891.html if anyone wants to take a stab at it. The royal hunting outfit is hdt while the other is smp,

I retract the last one as it requires smp and I'm not wanting to try the smp to ccbe hdt mess. The royal hunting outfit is unp hdt sorry that I didn't clarify that for ya. I would try a conversion my self but I'm kind of lost on that part. Its also in russian. The first link

no one needs to but... have you ever noticed that there are no glass armor replacers that have transparent glass on them? I mean, they're made of glass (well not really but you know) so why no sexy transparent glass armor that actually protects you? So I present you with.

this glass armor

don't let the name deceive you, it's not HDT, so if you can convert it... that's nice.

Sexy Baby CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. Contains 18 Tops & 18 Shorts of various textures. Very nice. They were originally single sets but I split them to allow you to mix and match or use with other outfits in mash-ups. Accessorize!!

Oh! Special thanks for this. The tops looks lovely. Can't wait to try them in game :P

Just tested it, everything work fine. I only notice a small free space, between breasts and tops. Looks like tops, do not fit tightly and have bigger size, than they should be This is not critical, but, looks odd.

attachicon.gif1.png

I had to reduce the tops considerably from the original size and they did not like that. Could be a bit tighter but they would start clipping. The tops were for TBBP.

Just tested it, everything work fine. I only notice a small free space, between breasts and tops. Looks like tops, do not fit tightly and have bigger size, than they should be This is not critical, but, looks odd.

attachicon.gif1.png

I had to reduce the tops considerably from the original size and they did not like that. Could be a bit tighter but they would start clipping. The tops were for TBBP.

Oh, i see. Clippings is bad, so, better leave it, like now. What is nana split? :D

attachicon.gif1.png

Oh, i see. Clippings is bad, so, better leave it, like now. What is nana split? :D

:D Ah!! My friend, it is a Southern feast of decadent sweetness, the likes of which is rarely bested. 3 scoops of ice cream (chocolate-strawberry-vanilla) placed between the cheeks of a plump banana split in half, then topped with butterscotch, chocolate and marshmellow creams, coated with crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, strawberry preserves then topped by a cloud of whipped cream and 3 plump juicy cherrys. An oral overload of total delight. :angel:  :heart:  :wub:  :rolleyes:

post-3295-0-06265300-1506499174_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif1.png

:D Ah!! My friend, it is a Southern feast of decadent sweetness, the likes of which is rarely bested. 3 scoops of ice cream (chocolate-strawberry-vanilla) placed between the cheeks of a plump banana split in half, then topped with butterscotch, chocolate and marshmellow creams, coated with crushed pineapple, chopped pecans, strawberry preserves then topped by a cloud of whipped cream and 3 plump juicy cherrys. An oral overload of total delight. :angel:  :heart:  :wub:  :rolleyes:

Haha! I never see anything like that before. In our country (Kazakhstan), such delicious sweets, just don't exist :) Looks lovely, and, probably, taste is divine. Eh.. 

Thank you for new conversion, and for detailed explanation :P

P.S. From the other side, i can try, make it by my own! 

Haha! I never see anything like that before. In our country (Kazakhstan), such delicious sweets, just don't exist :) Looks lovely, and, probably, taste is divine. Eh.. 

Nana splits were my ultimate favorite sweets until I developed diabetes. They would probably send me into shock if I tried one now.  :-/  :(  I just realized who you are. I've watched most of your videos on youtube. Your ENB is gorgeous as well as your player, I :heart:  dancing in Skyrim. Clone Real, ZxZS Gaming, RSV7777 have some awesome dance video. Your 'Number 9' dance is my favorite. She is a hottie  :exclamation:  I have 60+ dances. I want to make my clothes move like that. So far I've had no success in transferring the bone weights over in the conversions. I have asked many times in the forums for help but no one answers so I am at a loss on how to make the weights work. 

I just converted this dress Lsj Xy dress and I cant get it to do this,,   

哈哈!我从来没有见过这样的事情。在我们国家(哈萨克斯坦),这么美味的糖果,只是不存在smile.png看起来很可爱,可能味道是神圣的。呃.. 

感谢您进行新的转换,并进行详细说明 tongue.png

PS从另一边,我可以尝试,用我自己做的! 

Nana分裂是我最终喜爱的糖果,直到我发展成为糖尿病。如果我现在尝试一下,他们可能会让我感到震惊。  undecided.gif  sad.png  我刚刚意识到你是谁 我在YouTube上看过大部分的影片。你的ENB是华丽的,还有你的玩家,我喜欢在Skyrim跳舞。Clove Real,ZxZS Gaming,RSV7777有一些很棒的舞蹈视频。你的“9号”舞是我最喜欢的。我有60多个舞蹈。我想让我的衣服像这样移动。到目前为止,我没有成功转移骨骼的重量。我在论坛上多次提出了帮助,但没有人回答,所以我在如何使重量工作失败。 

我刚刚转换了这件衣服Lsj Xy的衣服,我无法做到这一点,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhnOJRj0fj0&t=131s

Hi Sorceress99, this is our Chinese MOD author made the clothes, made by his friends made SMP + PE-HDT need this kind of two physical plug-in coexistence patch. SMP clothes conversion Bodyslide is the need for some skills, unfortunately I am not very understanding ~
Below this video there is a coexistence of SMP and PE
Hope to help you, sorry my English is very bad!blush.gif

Video inside the clothing is South Korea's NINI works. Above the LSJ clothes from China! Sorry for my presentation content may be wrong!

Hi Sorceress99, this is our Chinese MOD author made the clothes, made by his friends made SMP + PE-HDT need this kind of two physical plug-in coexistence patch. SMP clothes conversion Bodyslide is the need for some skills, unfortunately I am not very understanding

Video inside the clothing is South Korea's NINI works. Above the LSJ clothes from China! Sorry for my presentation content may be wrong!

I've watch that video (and others) several times. SMP is great if you have the time and skills to write the xml controllers. I don't. SMP is written to control each outfit where as HDT-PE is a shell that controls any HDT enabled outfits. I have tried to get SMP to work on my machine and I have to write a xml for each outfit. When I installed it my earrings, hair, butt and anything HDT-PE stopped working. Since most people aren't set up for SMP, no sense using it in my conversions. You can do it with HDT-PE to some degree, but no one is sharing the info on how to. It a little more complicated than I am up to me thinks. Since no one wants to share their knowledge, I have no point from where to begin. It's fustrating to see those wonderful dance videos and see the clothes swirling about and not know how to make them do that.  I have 60+ dance routines. 

Nana splits were my ultimate favorite sweets until I developed diabetes. They would probably send me into shock if I tried one now.  :-/  :(  I just realized who you are. I've watched most of your videos on youtube. Your ENB is gorgeous as well as your player, I :heart:  dancing in Skyrim. Clone Real, ZxZS Gaming, RSV7777 have some awesome dance video. Your 'Number 9' dance is my favorite. She is a hottie  :exclamation:  I have 60+ dances. I want to make my clothes move like that. So far I've had no success in transferring the bone weights over in the conversions. I have asked many times in the forums for help but no one answers so I am at a loss on how to make the weights work. 

I just converted this dress Lsj Xy dress and I cant get it to do this,,   

I am sorry to hear this, but, I know, how you feel. My elder brother and mother suffer from diabetes more than 10 yers now. I see it everyday, and know about it quite a lot. Low sugar level is bad, high sugar level is also bad. We didn't choose it, but now, we just have to live with it. But, from the other side, we know, how to control it, and this is good :) This is very difficult, and not always successful, but damn, life is not perfect anyway :D

Oh.. thank you! You flattered me, kind lady  ;) i use Dreamer ENB. This is very beautiful and performance friendly ENB, that i have ever seeing. Author of this ENB presets, did an outstanding job, that's for sure. I love dances too, they are great :D Clone Real is a great person (i have an assumption, that this is a girl :P) she really makes Skyrim a lot more intertaining place, because of all those dances :) Also, this person a superb modder. I have have a lot of mods from her :heart: , including HDT hairs, earrings, clothes (too bad, they are for UN7B) and, of course, dance conversions. People really should say "thank you" much more often to her :blush:

About  HDT clothes. I know a man, who could help you. But, i am afraid, he is not very active in Skyrim at the moment. Plus, he never (or, almost never) visiting LoversLab forum. I talk about Dint999. He have a lot of armor conversions, with HDT ellements. This guy have a huge tallent :)
And of course, i can't not to mention you :) You did so many conversions, and still making them. There is a lot of users here, who feel themself happy, because of your marvelous work. Don't worry about HDT. Someday, you will make it. Everyone learns ;)

Hi Sorceress99, this is our Chinese MOD author made the clothes, made by his friends made SMP + PE-HDT need this kind of two physical plug-in coexistence patch. SMP clothes conversion Bodyslide is the need for some skills, unfortunately I am not very understanding

I've watch that video (and others) several times. SMP is great if you have the time and skills to write the xml controllers. I don't. SMP is written to control each outfit where as HDT-PE is a shell that controls any HDT enabled outfits. I have tried to get SMP to work on my machine and I have to write a xml for each outfit. When I installed it my earrings, hair, butt and anything HDT-PE stopped working. Since most people aren't set up for SMP, no sense using it in my conversions. You can do it with HDT-PE to some degree, but no one is sharing the info on how to. It a little more complicated than I am up to me thinks. Since no one wants to share their knowledge, I have no point from where to begin. It's fustrating to see those wonderful dance videos and see the clothes swirling about and not know how to make them do that.  I have 60+ dance routines. 

You only need to install the video below the coexistence patch can achieve the effect of the video, but SMP should not be BS-based, I also tried to SMP equipment, but this will make the physical effect of failure, I think this is caused by NIF , SMP is likely to bind the NIF, if the NIF changes he will lose the physical effect ~ such as the top of the video cloak of this dress is SMP if it is not built inside the Bodyslide it still has a physical effect inside the game! You share the video in the LSJ's clothes have not been Bodyslide so it is pretty! Sorry my english may make you a headache ~biggrin.png 

i know is a ton of work, but is there anyone who is working on a conversion on Book of UUNP? 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/?

I don't use that kind of armor so have no desire to convert it, if that's what you mean. Sorry

no problem, i was just asking if someone is converting these armors, (i searched in the forum, but couldn't find anything). in bodyslide, I build them with my shape and they are good but the problem are the textures... would be nice if we could install both.. :(

i know is a ton of work, but is there anyone who is working on a conversion on Book of UUNP? 

I don't use that kind of armor so have no desire to convert it, if that's what you mean. Sorry

no problem, i was just asking if someone is converting these armors, (i searched in the forum, but couldn't find anything). in bodyslide, I build them with my shape and they are good but the problem are the textures... would be nice if we could install both.. :(

Shane, that armor is converted to CBBE Bodyslide. I use it. You just need to replace the baseshape with yours in Outfit Sudio

Shane, that armor is converted to CBBE Bodyslide. I use it. You just need to replace the baseshape with yours in Outfit Sudio

yeah about that a quick guide  :angel: ?