Crusader Kings 2 Adult Mod Capabilities

itzaguy

Are there any events or anything to increase a womans breast size?

Doubt so you get what you get. 

Ahh cant wait for steam sale and grab my copy of the game. Hoping for a big discount.

Ah that is a shame. I would love to see an event series where you try and increase your wifes/daughters size through various means. Maybe get them bigger than they could naturally. 

After looking at modding tutorials. it seems totally possible. like you can make a decision that links to an event. the event will then change your traits just like how you see in vanilla but with the boobs size in the end. How you are gonna make that immersive is really up to you but it really really isnt that hard

Unfortunately, I didn't acquire the game legally. Being in China, I can't even play my copy of Fallout NV on steam anymore.

Could you please PM me a mediafire link or something?

When steam sale starts and if Ck 2 gets a discount imma gonna get it proper. Will send you the mod as an attachment when that happens if it happens which is in about a week time

When steam sale starts and if Ck 2 gets a discount imma gonna get it proper. Will send you the mod as an attachment when that happens if it happens which is in about a week time

Thanks so much man. Staying the summer in GZ doesn't leave me with many options.

Ahh cant wait for steam sale and grab my copy of the game. Hoping for a big discount.

Ah that is a shame. I would love to see an event series where you try and increase your wifes/daughters size through various means. Maybe get them bigger than they could naturally. 

After looking at modding tutorials. it seems totally possible. like you can make a decision that links to an event. the event will then change your traits just like how you see in vanilla but with the boobs size in the end. How you are gonna make that immersive is really up to you but it really really isnt that hard

Well that's good to know but I wouldn't even know where to start programming wise. I could probably help writing the events though.

I got the game, I'll see if i can dl it and dispense it here

EDIT: WHich mod would you like?

Don't think there's many adult mods for CK2. I've already browsed this thread and checked out most of those mentioned, but if you know of any others, it would be great if you could post a link.

Well that's good to know but I wouldn't even know where to start programming wise. I could probably help writing the events though.

Sorry i am not interested in non-immersive stuff so i cant help you there. Seriously though just try modding. Read the mod http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Modding

Download a few simple mods from steam that have the applications you want i.e a decision that leads to the even and edit their scripts (changing names and descriptions) and you will slowly learn from there. I myself just started a while back but im starting to get the hang of it. It doesnt absolutely require master level programming. Also Notepad++ HELPS A TON

good news everybody. I have successfully made a method that will always make sure randomly generated female npcs get the event to trigger their boob trait

What i have done is add a decision that is viewable only to Ai's without boobs which they will always make within a month (i dont know how to make npcs make intrigue decisions immediately but they always take the decision within a month) That means any newly generated female npcs will get the boob trait without fail!

Additionally for anyone who needs to desperately check out the boob size of a new npc and cant afford to wait for a few in game days, there is a targetted event that will run the event for that particular target. This target command will only appear on npcs who dont have a boob size yet (aka not nada checked) so you dont have to worry about it clogging your screen up.

Cons: i dont really know how to make a mod from scratch so the file is still called nada. (im using nada for this feature only you see) but if anyone like they can incorporate into their mod and upload it here! :)

also thanks to genericlogin for all the advice and help! appreciate it mate

Nada decision file contains only changes to the decisions which you can copy past and place it in your own nada decision's file

mod.7z

nada_decisions.txt

Sorry for the double post. so before i get this game and get access to paradox's mod forums. are there any interesting mods that would synergies with adult mods?

Whats this maiden mod all about?

All it does is add in a trait that virgin female characters have, and is lost after having sex.  (I'd guess after any event with a pregnancy chance)

Inquiry, is there an event to give Female PCs a breast size?

Oh er i forgot to put that for pc player (i dont play female lol). its pretty easy though just go into decision and delete the ai = yes part of decision = contemplate self

So I just remove AI=yes? or do I need to replace it with something else?

Oh er i forgot to put that for pc player (i dont play female lol). its pretty easy though just go into decision and delete the ai = yes part of decision = contemplate self

Just remove it.

Let me know if it works. if it doesnt, i'll help you make the edits over the weekend.

Just remove it.

Let me know if it works. if it doesnt, i'll help you make the edits over the weekend.

Decision seems to be missing I believe.... Hrmmm

IS adult function follows the adult functions of CKII right? As in you have to be 16 to qualify correct?

Hey, a heads up. If anybody is taking up work on the nadamod, be aware there is a weird "Liege is Jain" modifier making things super stable.

I've seen that in my mod, which started out as a derivative of nadamod. No idea where it's coming from, though. If you search the Paradox files, you can find where that string occurs in the localization files, but there are no files referring to that string so it must be coming from the engine.

Jain is a Indian religion if, it gives +30 opinion with all vassals the downside is that ur lacking cbs like holy war.

In my mod Catholicism is a pacifist religion, like Jainism. Perhaps the engine is misapplying the "leige is jain" modifier to any religion that has "pacifist = yes", as without modding there are no other religions that have that parameter set besides jain.

Jain is a Indian religion if, it gives +30 opinion with all vassals the downside is that ur lacking cbs like holy war.

In my mod Catholicism is a pacifist religion, like Jainism. Perhaps the engine is misapplying the "leige is jain" modifier to any religion that has "pacifist = yes", as without modding there are no other religions that have that parameter set besides jain.

I can confirm that after removing the pacifist = yes line, the Jain modifier disappeared and the Holy Roman empire exploded.

Archived