The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

8 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just install the lastest version of this mod. You mentioned the new version add a period of servitude after aquired the agent of Dibella. I have already got agent of dibella but no dialogue or anything about the period of servitude.  How can I initiate that quest? 

You need Sanguine Debauchery for that to work.

To initiate it, talk to Hamal after getting the perk.

5 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I already installed the latest SD Plus for that matter. However, when I talk to Hamal, nothing happen. No additional dialogue for that. 

Is your character male or female when you talk to Hamal?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Sometimes I don't get items for the temple. Do I have to be naked to get them? The dialogue is the same.

Yes... being naked with the wreath is supposed to help with donations. 

I have been thinking of setting up two lists of random donations - one with common items if you are clothed and a chance of one with rare or fancy items if you are naked.

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there something more to the master/slave line after you have sex with sanguines agents for the first time? Or do I need SD+ for that?

That's about it with the Agents.

If you have SD+, talking to Fjotra after the Corruption is complete will lead to your own enslavement.

26 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, how can I convince Sister Ophelia and Marinne during the corruption quest line? I tried to talk to them, but never be able to convince either of them.

Either raise up your Speechcraft (wait an hour between attempts)... or try talking to them WHILE you are having sex with them. They are much more receptive to suggestion then.

Of course the trick is to first have sex with them :)

Sister Moira only needs a drink? That feels too simple.  And is there any further interaction with the corruptet sisters after they change outfit? A naked Svana should cause some attention but I found no new dialogue or Interaction between her and the other NPCs.

I still don't understand what the lover/master thing is if you celebrate Sanguine with someone. It doens't trigger a SD+ action but it gives you a dialogue called "please..." and that is all.

To enjoy your slaves you need the puppetmaster mod, I guess.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Sister Moira only needs a drink? That feels too simple.  And is there any further interaction with the corruptet sisters after they change outfit? A naked Svana should cause some attention but I found no new dialogue or Interaction between her and the other NPCs.

I have ideas on my list to improve that quest... maybe add a requirement to spike her drink with a special recipe. 

I am still trying to find a good way to introduce the recipe without coming out of the blue.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I completet the corruption quest line and haven't seen Fjotras training once. Maybe it requires ZaZ 7.0 and doesn't work with ZaP 8.0 . That is the only explanation I can imagine.

I will have to revisit that punishment scene someday. Maybe I changed something that invalidated the conditions of the scene.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you use the actor event from Delzarons Dibellas Neophytes for all sisters of Dibella and Svana and Silana? You corrupt them to holy whores but they never act like that with anyone.

I don't use Delzaron's mods, so I don't know what those sisters look like.

Are they at least wearing a necklace of Dibella?

I am trying to make that a common thread for compatibility with my Dibella mod.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I still don't understand what the lover/master thing is if you celebrate Sanguine with someone. It doens't trigger a SD+ action but it gives you a dialogue called "please..." and that is all.

To enjoy your slaves you need the puppetmaster mod, I guess.

Do you have Dialogues and SD+ installed?

Can you tell me which NPC gives you the Master vs the Slave dialogues?

On 4/9/2019 at 7:46 PM, xyzxyz said:

How/where can I find the letter to expose mother Hamal? I could unlock the dwemer chest via consol command but I doubt that is the intended way.

There is a key behind one of the statues in the underground baths area.

46 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

It's a face replacer, like Bijin.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89635

Nice... preset #9 would make a great Fjotra :)

Unfortunately, these preset are not possible for me. I have been plagued with random crashes from racemenu whenever I try to edit morphs or load presets. I haven't found a solution yet.

If anyone comes up with a patch, I would happily post it on the download page.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have ideas on my list to improve that quest... maybe add a requirement to spike her drink with a special recipe. 

I am still trying to find a good way to introduce the recipe without coming out of the blue.

I will have to revisit that punishment scene someday. Maybe I changed something that invalidated the conditions of the scene.

I don't use Delzaron's mods, so I don't know what those sisters look like.

Are they at least wearing a necklace of Dibella?

I am trying to make that a common thread for compatibility with my Dibella mod.

Do you have Dialogues and SD+ installed?

Can you tell me which NPC gives you the Master vs the Slave dialogues?

The neophytes wear an necklace of dibella and a wreath like the player got. Sometimes the sisters in the temple act like the neophytes from Delzaron and have the same dialogues with NPCs. They have an actor event to collect gifts for the temple in exchange for sex like the player has to do at first.

I have dialogues and SD+ and tried it with sanguines agents and Rolund in Solitude. It should be possible with every NPC that gives you the line "Lets celebrate Sanguine and Dibella together". You get the lover/master line in the corner of the screen if you kneel or bend over  and you get the slave/lover line if you ask the NPC to bend over. The line says "NPC xy is now your lover and master  or  lover and slave "

20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Idea

Spoiler

It could involved the famous spiced wine as a disguise ?

Maybe a nice dialogue in Solitude about "What could possibly go wrong if the secret ingrediences are mixed the wrong way"

On 4/11/2019 at 6:27 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Nice... preset #9 would make a great Fjotra :)

Unfortunately, these preset are not possible for me. I have been plagued with random crashes from racemenu whenever I try to edit morphs or load presets. I haven't found a solution yet.

If anyone comes up with a patch, I would happily post it on the download page.

I am playing several years with your mods, now... sure, it was great fun (nice stories, unexpected solutions and so on... and so much so try, that repeating the mod(s) and try differently was always part of the fun, too)... that some of the main npc's are vanilla-type is NOT a problem, since it is a great way to add to the stability... and users playing your mod(s) are usually a little more experienced as the newbie playing skyrim for the first time (adding "working" sexlab-mods is not an easy task).

so just add to your modpage the hint to an easy way to change the outlook for some main npc. The easiest way would be opening your mod inside CK, looking for the actor and going for the buttom-left-corner with "Template Data" written on it... there is a checkbox "ActorBase" with a dropdown-botton on it...

now the "tricky" part... if the ActorBase is "NONE" you have a free pass to change anything without main problems, just lookout for a nice actorbase with the dropbox-button. For example, if you have the bjinn-mods installed it is best to lookout for a changed actor and use this as a base, check the first checkbox "Use Traits" as active... save and your mod will have a nice looking npc like the bjinn-base-actor

there are some steps to do, if the ActorBase is used within your mods and the user want to change the actortypebase...

first check all activated checkboxes under the ActorBase-button and see, what they are doing (like giving spells, inventory, keywords or other stuff)... the nice trick is, unckecking the boxes will NOT change the given powers of the original actorbase, they will be just writen inside the other tabs of the actor-files.... AFTER changing the ActorBase to the wanted one ONLY activate the checkbox "Use Traits"... save and your are ready to play with the same npc with a new outlook and without changing the mod (scripts, triggerpoints, dialogs and so on)

If there are no special addings to the actor you want to change it is possible to "add" to the fun in playing, if you are adventorous... Fjotra as a nice vampire? Just give her some vampire-abilities and keywords, too; Mother Hamal more evil as only hinted? How about giving her some succubus-abilities?... it is up to your imagination to change some abilities without changing the original mod...

some minutes to change the mod within CK but hours of fun to play with the new possibilities.... the great fun of having some nice hair-mods, some basic-change-mods of npc's like bjinn-mods, or npc-changing mods to apchii-/ks hairdos or other hairmods with stunning effects for nice looking chars...

Have fun in trying

p.s.: if you change the actorbase in relation to other char-changing mods (like bjinn-mods) make sure, the loadorder is a) your changed mod, b) the main-mod for changing the actorbase (like bjinn-mods or hairchanging-mods... typically these mods are in the LOOT-category "interesting npc" and near the buttom of the loadorder itself)

if you change the traits of any char inside a playthrough there is the magic way to add these changes to your savegame... open console, target the npc/char... save the inventory to the playerchar (openactorcontainer 1 of the npc, transfer all you need to the player).... disable, enable the npc, resurrect, moveto player... openactorcontainer 1... transfer all the saved items back to the npc...) and you are ready to play with a new npc inside a new savegame from this point to new adventures