Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

When I change into vampire lord, my screen just goes gray. what do?

I had that problem when I used NMM to install the mod. It tried to install both sets of wings at the same time. Have you go into your data files and find the wings folder and either add/delete the ones you want. Then restart Skyrim and it should work perfectly. For some reason NMM likes to screw up mods recently.

Sorry I do not speak English I'm using the google translator. 

Shaydows thanks for the mod, read all the posts and faqs answers and with a little care it is possible to make an excellent VL. 

Princessity your esp the dragon wings works perfectly was a wonderful contribution to complement this extraordinary work, thanks to both you and other users with your questions helped me to build my VL.

post-265776-0-93749000-1410855262_thumb.jpg

post-265776-0-29755000-1410855285_thumb.jpg

post-265776-0-73886600-1410855298_thumb.jpg

Sorry I do not speak English I'm using the google translator. 
Shaydows thanks for the mod, read all the posts and faqs answers and with a little care it is possible to make an excellent VL. 
Princessity your esp the dragon wings works perfectly was a wonderful contribution to complement this extraordinary work, thanks to both you and other users with your questions helped me to build my VL.

Great job on that :) I have a few questions for you then, cabelo :P or anyone willing to answer!:

Are you using the Wings Plug-in posted a couple of pages back?

Are those the new animations for this mod or are they custom?

Where did those ragged clothes come from :o I remember asking a few months ago about them but the person only had the file to use them with the Loading Screens mod, I didn't realize someone ported them to be wearable :o

Thanks in advance :)

Started a new character and I want to use this mod badly, however I am reluctant to replace so much in a single mod and first I would like to make as sure as I can that I *can* indeed make my VL look good :P and/or customize her.

+Shaydow: Are you still working on this mod?

Desculpe, eu Localidade: Não falo Inglês eu Estou usando o tradutor do Google. 
Shaydows Obrigado Pelo mod, ler TODAS como Mensagens e Perguntas Frequentes e respostas com hum pouco de Cuidado, E Possível Fazer hum excelente VL. 
Princessity SUAS esp como asas do Dragão Funciona perfeitamente FOI UMA Contribuição Maravilhosa Para complementar Este Trabalho Extraordinário, Graças a voce e To Us Link Usuários com o SUAS perguntas me ajudaram a Construir Minha VL.

Excelente Trabalho in that :)eu tenho algumas perguntas parágrafo voce, entao, Cabelo :P OU ALGUEM disposto a responder!:

Voce esta usando o Asas Plug-in postou hum par de Paginas de Volta?

São aquelas Novas animações parágrafo Este mod UO São PERSONALIZADO?

Onde E Que essas Roupas esfarrapadas VEM de :oeu Lembro de ter PEDIDO HÁ alguns Meses SOBRE enguias, mas uma Pessoa Só tinha o ARQUIVO parágrafo utilizá-los com o mod Telas de Carregamento, eu Localidade: Não Sabia Que alguem portado enguias sejam wearable :o

DESDE JÁ, Obrigado :)

Iniciado Um Novo Personagem e Quero USAR Este mod mal, mas Estou relutante los substituir Tanto los hum Único e mod Primeiro eu gostaria de Fazer TÃO Certo Como eu Posso, Que eu * PODE * Realmente Fazer O Meu Olhar VL bom :Pe / ou personalizá- la.

+ S haydo w : VOCE AINDA ESTA Trabalhando Neste mod?

Vamos tentar responder: 

Primeira pergunta: sim (mudou nas asas CK Alduin) 

Pergunta 2: Este é fotos do mod, mas eu tenho muitos personalizado para eles usarem no meu caráter 

Pergunta 3: O que é este mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28233/? (Não instalado simplesmente copiou o vestir e aplicado sobre o corpo e textura Sevenbase colocar em uma pasta criada por mim e procurei-o em Nifscope) sempre salvar o NIF depois de fazer alterações. 

Espero que isso ajude.

I actually understand Portuguese fairly well, I lived 3 years in Brasil around 20 years ago :P I've forgotten how to speak it myself completely, but I can understand it be it written or spoken just fine :D So that does help!

Thank you :)

Basically you can use normal armors and clothes when you're in Vampire Lord form using this mod, correct?

Woot!, love this mod and also thanks to Princessity for the wings plug in. Been wrestling with this for a few days and didnt realize the answer was buried in the thread here. Also I added a tail to the Chest mesh by altering one of the Dragon tails in the new HDTtail mod on Nexus. Here are some pics.

screenshot12_by_esmm40-d7zk40l.jpg

screenshot13_by_esmm40-d7zk404.jpg

screenshot15_by_esmm40-d7zk409.jpg

screenshot8_by_esmm40-d7zk40e.jpg

screenshot9_by_esmm40-d7zk40i.jpg

First off i want to say an amazing mod here, just a question, everything is working fine but i had to run TES5Edit because of a problem with another mod and this came up, my question is something missing or did i not install it correctly? thanks. 

[00:52] Background Loader: [shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp] Building reference info.

[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FNAM
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord INDX 58444E49
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord HEAD 44414548
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAI 4941504D
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAV 5641504D
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAI 4941504D
[00:52] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAV 5641504D
[00:52] Background Loader: Errors were found in: DLC1VampireBeastRace "Vampire Lord" [RACE:0200283A]

What your vampirelord armor's body type? I love the vampire lord armor, and would like it to fit my character using the outfit studio.

Second, She short. My character shorter then most npc before transforming, and she still shorter barely even the reaches the chest height of the human cattle while levitating. She so short it comical :D. Other then that it's working perfectly that including the breast and butt physics that I thought I would need replace the skeleton for.

The (bone) animated vampire wings plugin that Princessity did for Shaydow's Cust.VampLord actually does allow gliding when the sprint key is pressed, not the jump key.
 I'm not sure if it's the bone dragon wings that don't let you glide because I know that the other animated dragon wings do let one glide. Maybe because there's no fleshy wing to hold the air (?). (And the body stays entirely vertical when you jump, not like the usual gliding, more horizontal).
 Also I wonder if I want to switch out the wing type how I would do that? I'd really like some fleshy wings so that I can glide. Have to use CK or somthing?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/?p=771959

This looks great, thank you!  Except that she is a midget, I can fix in-game with showracemenu (I read it was "by design" so to fit through doors.)

Is there any way to download this with mod organizer? 

Or rather install it with mod organizer ? 

I was able to do it by deciding what options I wanted and putting them together in a common data folder, then zipping it up.  Then just drop it into your mod organizer folder, and install like normal.

While it'd certainly be doable to set it up so it gives options in the organizer, since you'll only use one in any given game I decided to be lazy and do it this way.  It works fine, even with NMM.

Love the look of this Vamp Lord. Only problems I've seen with it is a couple animations(jumping causes arms to slightly bend in ways they shouldn't, and casting with both hands doesn't seem to work -- just left hand animates), but otherwise works perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just want to say awesome job on the mod its awesome!

that aside I wanted to ask if the mod supports CBBE bodies and if you 

have the chestpiece file to support CBBE body base...(I technically replaced the chest nif file 

with the body nif file for the body i use and now vampire lord is naked aside from the accessories) 

is this mod also compatible with the "Ningheim" race? and if so can it match up to the vampirism 

effects that the race undergoes? (vampire eyes, and slightly purple-ish hued skin)

last but not least since the mod is manual installation can you also post up a manual uninstallation aswell?

it's not in the README file...

• 2 weeks later...

For ECE the only thing I did was redirecting the paths in the HDPT Form 83002F9A|aaVampireLordReplacerFemaleHead from the included tri paths to the default paths, that way the face should be transfered over correctly when transformed. I didn't do screenshots to compare the faces but it doesn't look like it's wrong at all.

Maybe adding a Race entry in the ECE ini would be wise but need to test around.

Was this done on the CK? Where can i find HDPT and redirect it?

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I made vampire lord smaller so that they could fit through most doorways when hovering. SInce you have to be hovering to attack I didn't want anyone to have to stop attacking and risk their lives dropping to the ground JUST to fit in a friggin doorway :/

Love the mod but can u please make a normal size version of it? The size is really bugging me for weird reasons...please...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I made vampire lord smaller so that they could fit through most doorways when hovering. SInce you have to be hovering to attack I didn't want anyone to have to stop attacking and risk their lives dropping to the ground JUST to fit in a friggin doorway :/

Love the mod but can u please make a normal size version of it? The size is really bugging me for weird reasons...please...

author has already stated the reason why the mod is as it is....  though in support of that, it feels a lil weird at first....until you are in VL form and trying to navigate through tight places...LIKE,   redwater den for instance.