I have Immersive Creatures and maybe (SIC) being a pain in the balls. I can disable the frost and brute giants from the MCM menu but can not get rid of the berserker. This makes most giants at giant camps a damn clothed berserker instead of the awesome giants you created. I have had SIC for awhile now and a lot of mods, I have a feeling that removing it would cause issues. I'm an amateur when it comes to mods and am having trouble find the berserker nif. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to change the body meshes of Giantesses?

Yes there are body options to choose from. Please read OP completely.

I can only reading it with a translator and when I that doing, then claps the translator in his hands! it's just too much text. :P

edit: I would have the body also slightly slimmer. :)

Latest version sometimes gives me invisible giants. Have you ran into this issue? Somehow I feel it's related to HDT.

Yes, that issue seems to be HDT-related. I'm not exactly sure how to fix it, but I know how it is caused (probably one of the skeleton nodes is being calculated to stretch to infinity, making the mesh disappear on the screen for going outside the clipping range for rendering geometry... or something). I can try to provide limited- or non-jiggly HDT files and see if that solves anything. Does this happen to male giants only or are female giants also affected?

Latest version sometimes gives me invisible giants. Have you ran into this issue? Somehow I feel it's related to HDT.

Yes, that issue seems to be HDT-related. I'm not exactly sure how to fix it, but I know how it is caused (probably one of the skeleton nodes is being calculated to stretch to infinity, making the mesh disappear on the screen for going outside the clipping range for rendering geometry... or something). I can try to provide limited- or non-jiggly HDT files and see if that solves anything. Does this happen to male giants only or are female giants also affected?

So far only male giants. I have yet to encounter a female one unless they've all been invisible :P Haven't gone actively searching for them as my character is only now high enough lvl to actually deal with the weakest ones not added by stuff like Immersive Creatures.

I get occasionally invisible female giantess, I think a non-jiggaly mesh would be nice.

I have tried this mod + animations a few houers. The "normal" female textures works fine with HDT etc. The optional female textures i never got to work, they always turn up invisible.

Then I added funnybiz necro giantess animation. It works, though dureing the act the "giantesse" is switched out with male giant textures, then it switches back after.

Never got it to work as intended by tweaking in game sexlab modes etc. It always switches the female texture for male textures.

Thats is as far as I got.

So far only male giants. I have yet to encounter a female one unless they've all been invisible tongue.png Haven't gone actively searching for them as my character is only now high enough lvl to actually deal with the weakest ones not added by stuff like Immersive Creatures.

I get occasionally invisible female giantess, I think a non-jiggaly mesh would be nice.

For me, all female giantesses are invisible. I'm not sure how to fix this other than use a non HDT giantess model.

Okay, I posted alternate XML files that omit the physics, but retain the collision shapes under the "No Physics (Collision Only)". Just install it on top of what you have. Try this and let me know if that resolves the invisibility issues--no jiggles, but at least that glitch will be avoided.

I have tried this mod + animations a few houers. The "normal" female textures works fine with HDT etc. The optional female textures i never got to work, they always turn up invisible.

Then I added funnybiz necro giantess animation. It works, though dureing the act the "giantesse" is switched out with male giant textures, then it switches back after.

Never got it to work as intended by tweaking in game sexlab modes etc. It always switches the female texture for male textures.

Thats is as far as I got.

In the creatureframework MCM go to giants and switch it from sexlab creatures to disabled :) then your giantess wont change.

I think my female giants may be invisible but with male meshes...  There's invisible giants at the camps i noticed.  I can select them with Jaxonz Positioner which temporarily shows a ghost form of a male giant, but I think they are what's supposed to be female giants.  This is the last mod I can think of that my Skyrim game needs.  Hopefully we can get it working.  I need sex with female giants ;)

I think my female giants may be invisible but with male meshes...  There's invisible giants at the camps i noticed.  I can select them with Jaxonz Positioner which temporarily shows a ghost form of a male giant, but I think they are what's supposed to be female giants.  This is the last mod I can think of that my Skyrim game needs.  Hopefully we can get it working.  I need sex with female giants ;)

How can one even achieve that?

I mean the moment i step inside their camp i get chased buy both males and females to the end of the earth.

now of course i get to have sex but i get wracked after that.

• 1 month later...

Got it working by using the nophysics xml but I was saddened to discover the giantess does not get included in any sexlab animations. I knew that it had none for it specifically but I had hoped it would just use the male giant animations even without a strapon(or a variation thereof). It would be amazing if someone could modify things so that the giantess would have some SL animations, even more so if someone made a custom strapon for the giantess that was "Lore friendly", such as an Ivory/mammoth-tusk carved strapon etc.

ANYWAY I do like the mesh/model for the Giantess so great job on that :D

Got it working by using the nophysics xml but I was saddened to discover the giantess does not get included in any sexlab animations. I knew that it had none for it specifically but I had hoped it would just use the male giant animations even without a strapon(or a variation thereof). It would be amazing if someone could modify things so that the giantess would have some SL animations, even more so if someone made a custom strapon for the giantess that was "Lore friendly", such as an Ivory/mammoth-tusk carved strapon etc.

ANYWAY I do like the mesh/model for the Giantess so great job on that :D

There are a few included in FunnyBizness' animations.

huh, that's strange I actually have that installed but it failed to allow any sex scenes with the giant when i tried the surrender options from Defeat or SexlabSubmit. strange, I'll have to see if using matchmaker will work with it I just now finally got around to downloading that.

Edit: just checked the list and now i see the problem, giantess has two animations but it looks like they are both with the giantess as the victim and thats why it didnt work.

• 1 month later...