So I was wondering what the install/load order should be for the following mods: SOS, SOS-UNP, XP32E, UNPB, SG Renewal, Univision Face. 

Cause I usually seem to get a very noticeable neck seam and schlong seam.

I am having trouble loading any files in Creation Kit. Even selecting just Skyrim.esm and Update.esm give me crashes. I uninstalled and re-installed, I verified the game cache, and I've browsed everywhere but nothing is working. I am trying to change one of the male addons to include females, so there is only a chance that females will have the schlongs.

I suppose I am lost. I've uninstalled all my mods since I accidently messed up on the regular installation. I don't see the option for the futa in "showracemenu" and it also says SKSE is out of date even though I have the newest one. Basically I can't get it to work at all besides it saying "SOS Addon loaded!" or something like that.

Does anyone know if there is an incompatibility between this and Bathing Beauties or Beefcake?

I installed BBoB and when my follower stays around, she loses her SOS if she enters the pool or sits next to it...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

It's mentioned in the thread to open up the Creation Kit and edit the Global Value of a male-only schlong's gender value, so that it can be placed upon females to prevent 0/100% rates for this one, but it can take a long while to load up the Creation Kit. After I changed it up and saved it, I opened it up via Tes5Edit (I had checked it before but couldn't figure out which part was relevant), and the part that got changed was the following:

FLTV - Value: 1.5000

I might be remembering the number wrong, but the number that you want to change is that FLTV - Value number, and setting it to 2 should do the trick. This will be extremely helpful for anybody who wants to set it up for this, since Tes5Edit loads up in just a few seconds, while the Creation Kit takes several minutes.

Ok, so I can't get SoS to properly schlongify females.

I can use the equippable one just fine, but I'm also using Immersive Gender Change, and its not applying the Schlong to my PC or Futanari NPCs at all.

Help? I don't even know where to start with this. I will say that SoS works fine on male NPCs, and the equippable schlong functions as expected on my PC. But I don't want to have to use that, and I want schlongs on the Futa NPCs.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it. I shouldn't try to install new mods at midnight

Is there a way to make the girl only use the scholong when she is in male part? Because the strapon is appearing when my futa character is having sex in male part. I know I can keep puting and removing the scholong, but with the strapon appearing it is no fun.

If you're using Sexlab, go under the Sexlab settings in the MCM and turn off the strap-on option.

It does already?

Nah, that small bouncing when walking, wich its always had no ( i never walk naked with my chars.. ), i mean stronger bounce during sex scenes like:

This is erect but meh, its what i mean:

tumblr_ndvm9jBvQW1r0qjvno1_400.gif

Some pages ago i posted a video teaser,couple of dudes asked me to give them xml for testing and when i gave them, they kinda disappeared without giving me feedback ((

I dropped it then but if you interested, i can send a full mod.  

It does already?

Nah, that small bouncing when walking, wich its always had no ( i never walk naked with my chars.. ), i mean stronger bounce during sex scenes like:

Some pages ago i posted a video teaser,couple of dudes asked me to give them xml for testing and when i gave them, they kinda disappeared without giving me feedback ((

Just saw the gif! looks great ! , if you explain me what i have to do with it, i will be more than glad to test ( and send feedback if still interested on that )

It does already?

Sorry to hear that :(

BUT there are people out here who are wishfully waiting for the finished xml (me included) so please dont drop it :)

Usually I dont make posts - Im rather a silent observer kind of guy - but Im so stoked for the final product :D

Keep up the good work :))

I seem to be having an Issue with glowing red thighs. It even red through clothing and armor. I'm using CBBE, and did one of the texture things for it. I've tried not using the new textures but that doesn't work and the thighs are still red. When I take the UNP shlong off the red goes away. You mention that you are having texture problems, is this one of them?

Sorry to hear that :(

BUT there are people out here who are wishfully waiting for the finished xml (me included) so please dont drop it :)

Usually I dont make posts - Im rather a silent observer kind of guy - but Im so stoked for the final product :D

Keep up the good work :))

From Grizz28 small gif

msg-84386-0-82220100-1429780120.gif

Sorry, I have a problem. I don't know if this question have been ask before.

I install normal SOS then SOS for female and other required mod but when female in game have sex the game always shut down how do I fix it.

Thank you.

Edited by orevelao

It does already?

Just saw the gif! looks great ! , if you explain me what i have to do with it, i will be more than glad to test ( and send feedback if still interested on that )

I'd be interested in trying this out and providing feedback as well :o