So I saw this video from a mod that was released on korean sites or something

around 2:11, there's the player jumping on what seems to be runes to allow for multiple jumps! anyone know where to get such a mod?

probably on the korean sites...

BUT since they're selfish little peeps -.- (is true), they keep all their mods to themselves and you need to be korean in order to create an account...

Anyways, just want the jumping part. not all the cool swords... but i do want that too... oh well...

around 2:11, there's the player jumping on what seems to be runes to allow for multiple jumps! anyone know where to get such a mod?

BUT since they're selfish little peeps -.- (is true), they keep all their mods to themselves and you need to be korean in order to create an account...

Anyways, just want the jumping part. not all the cool swords... but i do want that too... oh well...

What? You know 100% everything private mod only hosted on private websites yet you still post this anyways.. Wait few days see what happen before post something, just a tip you know. :P

I wouldn't say they are selfish i mean they have every right to not release a mod they worked hard on, but flaunting an unreleased mod is a bit...eeky lol.

BTW does anybody have these katanas?, the download link isn't working for me

post-730639-0-63799900-1429795317_thumb.jpg

no offense, I will feel like vomiting when I that see, Asian fight styl. :lol:

There's an sg 350?. I will not sleep until I have it!!, good day sir.

na then good luck, I hope you can find it, otherwise you'll see your bed never again. :lol:  :lol: 

because it is almost impossible 350 to find is. ;)

Can't find it :s. It'd be funny if it popped up on steam workshop for $5 LMAO

na then good luck, I hope you can find it, otherwise you'll see your bed never again. :lol:  :lol: 

Been looking for it too, but I just don't care anymore, I don't even use those hairs, I have the 268 one installed but I never use them just because i prefer hairs a bit messier with would fit the world better. Short ponytail hair is just the best =3

I wouldn't say they are selfish i mean they have every right to not release a mod they worked hard on, but flaunting an unreleased mod is a bit...eeky lol.

attachicon.gif72420.jpg

Here is the link for the Katanas http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/32389116.html

that would be hard to imagine since all SG hair packs are banned. ;)

attachicon.gif72420.jpg

Here is the link for the Katanas http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/32389116.html

the rune u step on on is from the earlier elysees smoking sick style i think u press x or c to summon it. its a work around to allow mid air attacks.could be in the newer version but havnt downloaded that yet.

and the katanas can be found on the mod authers youtube

HEREhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9E9R6smBDo

then i went looking around for the updated freestyle katan motions particular those not found on here (though there is a link for the old freesytle motions on loverslab  here. i found the updated motion pack on the webs in the dark corners of the asian cumminity seeing i finally found the the name for the auther of the motions.

cut a short story short i found the animations for the the katana style needed for elysees sss kustom and the animations shown cased on gorilla ks 3 katana mod.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4769134-1-1.html

attachicon.gif72420.jpg

the rune u step on on is from the earlier elysees smoking sick style i think u press x or c to summon it. its a work around to allow mid air attacks.could be in the newer version but havnt downloaded that yet.

and the katanas can be found on the mod authers youtube

HEREhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9E9R6smBDo

then i went looking around for the updated freestyle katan motions particular those not found on here (though there is a link for the old freesytle motions on loverslab  here. i found the updated motion pack on the webs in the dark corners of the asian cumminity seeing i finally found the the name for the auther of the motions.

cut a short story short i found the animations for the the katana style needed for elysees sss kustom and the animations shown cased on gorilla ks 3 katana mod.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4769134-1-1.html

Gorilla is a very talented modder, has he released that blood splatter mod he uses? its fudging awesome!.

dunno may be in his mods like battojustiu the first version. hes not released a blood splatter overhaul though. i dunno if he just changed the bloodsplatter sound effects and uses some one elses blood splatter effects. he has access to naver cafe so no everything in the videos are his.

dunno may be in his mods like battojustiu the first version. hes not released a blood splatter overhaul though. i dunno if he just changed the bloodsplatter sound effects and uses some one elses blood splatter effects. he has access to naver cafe so no everything in the videos are his.

Ok thanks, i tried looking on naver cafe but i didn't find anything so i will give batto a go. Don't think it's it though because it requires FNIS.

looking for this shield any ideas? =)

*Sees imgserve*

*turns on Ad-Block*

*checks image*

*sees a generic guard shield with Gaben's face printed on instead of the holds*

*Realizes the obvious intentions*

I know you don't even care about the mod but here. And..

Please fuck-off with imgserve