SexLab Framework Development

how i know which are the warnings? i mean loot dont show me the names and tes5edit nothing

Yes, LOOT does show warnings. If there is none, it will show it to you. But if there are errors, it will give the number f errors, and you only have to scroll down the list and fined them. Take a look for examples:

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 19_06_45-LOOT.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 19_06_12-LOOT.jpg

Exactly LOOT will also tell you if there are any conflicts.

Start a new game from the "BEGINNING" and then it will load.

Make sure to update racemenu while you are at it.

ok i think is almost fiexd, but after the sex scene the npc dont do anything.

Describe what the npc loooks like i.e. frozen, t-pose, etc.

or post a screenshot.   

right now I can not take a screenshot i dont know why but I cant, but the npc do nothing, just stands doing nothing and tries to move and stops, I stared as five minutes and does nothing, i had a immersive citizens, i dont know if that mod cause problems

EDIT: now i can

TESV_2015_07_26_16_59_47_713.png

TESV_2015_07_26_16_59_52_003.png

TESV_2015_07_26_16_59_53_166.png

I use immersive citizens with no problems so that's not it

that looks like a glitch with the nav mesh try again outside and see what happens.

List what other mods that influence npc behavior.      

its ok i reinstall all again -.- i tired of this shit, but something wrong happend i cant use a female chracters beacuse my skyrim crash, but with a male its ok u.u

Are you using any race mods that are incompatible with race menu?

It may also be the skeleton, use groovetamas extended skeleton (nexus) see if that help the crashing.

Some custom skeletons don't work with race menu. 

EDIT: Remember, this is a beta (its bound to be buggy) its to identify problems like this to improve the final version.

Can't seem to find a reference. Will version 1.60 be compatible with MNC and non-sexlab animations?

Whats MNC?

More Nasty Critters. I'd be bummed if it isn't compatible with that, but will wait to see if it is.

Sorry, knew that right after I hit the post button.

*hits face on desk*

how i know which are the warnings? i mean loot dont show me the names and tes5edit nothing

Yes, LOOT does show warnings. If there is none, it will show it to you. But if there are errors, it will give the number f errors, and you only have to scroll down the list and fined them. Take a look for examples:

or post a screenshot.   

right now I can not take a screenshot i dont know why but I cant, but the npc do nothing, just stands doing nothing and tries to move and stops, I stared as five minutes and does nothing, i had a immersive citizens, i dont know if that mod cause problems

that looks like a glitch with the nav mesh try again outside and see what happens.

its ok i reinstall all again -.- i tired of this shit, but something wrong happend i cant use a female chracters beacuse my skyrim crash, but with a male its ok u.u

It may also be the skeleton, use groovetamas extended skeleton (nexus) see if that help the crashing.

EDIT: Remember, this is a beta (its bound to be buggy) its to identify problems like this to improve the final version.

may the addon sos for racemenu? its the only thing i have maybe crash the game, the other mods dont cause problems before

Well to be absolutely sure, perhaps better to take the longer route then :).

I honestly thought Save Game Script cleaner would treat 1.60 and any older version as 2 separate mods. My bad and apologies.

SexLab 1.59c and 1.60 have exactly the same ID for the quests (this is to maintain compatibility and enable the upgrade.)

For this reason if one of them is installed then the cleansave tool will not really work.

I think there is an advanced option somewhere to remove the scripts for a mod, but I cannot access to the tool right now to be sure it is.

Well to be absolutely sure, perhaps better to take the longer route then :).

I honestly thought Save Game Script cleaner would treat 1.60 and any older version as 2 separate mods. My bad and apologies.

SexLab 1.59c and 1.60 have exactly the same ID for the quests (this is to maintain compatibility and enable the upgrade.)

For this reason if one of them is installed then the cleansave tool will not really work.

I think there is an advanced option somewhere to remove the scripts for a mod, but I cannot access to the tool right now to be sure it is.

SaveTool > Forms/Mods > Mod Editor > Tick Plugin > Delete selected forms and scripts > Run all basic cleans and repeat the advanced cleaning steps until messages end.

It could work, but sometimes it breaks the game hard, especially if there are many SL Framework plugins whose scripts will need reloading, etc.

Thats What I did actually and managed to load the game.

I deleted all Sexlab forms and the script sslBaseVoice (it had 630 instances)

Loaded the game and resete Sexlab. Save and exit.

I checked with save tool and sslBaseVoise is back there (althoughnow it is called sslbasevoice__no Caps) 

However it now has 505 instances.. Is it normal to have so many?

or post a screenshot.   

may the addon sos for racemenu? its the only thing i have maybe crash the game, the other mods dont cause problems before

Is the sos addon a separate mod or the

one with the skeleton?

(god I hate my key board)

Ok, probably a stupid question, which has been answered a million times before:

What are the FNIS idles files and where do I get them? When I check in the Sexlab MCM, both FNIS Idles have a ? behind them. Does that mean they are missing?

I have the latest FNIS (and creatures) and I made sure nothing is overwritten in FNIS.

- Moo.

Some people in this thread need to check their bloody privilege.

Ashal will release the mod when it's ready, not because you demand it.

Chuckle.  Folks always get excited when a new release is pending :D   You should see the Z-Brush forums just before a new release drops out.  Folks lose their minds. 

Can't seem to find a reference. Will version 1.60 be compatible with MNC and non-sexlab animations?

I think that may depend on how much of the scripting gets modified between v1.59 and the new one.  It's likely some minor tweaking may need to be done to get MNC to play nice with the new version of SL. 

What are the FNIS idles files and where do I get them? When I check in the Sexlab MCM, both FNIS Idles have a ? behind them. Does that mean they are missing?

I have the latest FNIS (and creatures) and I made sure nothing is overwritten in FNIS.

- Moo.

Did you run the FNIS generator?

Yups, I did (of course). I am not new to modding with SL. But with the new beta, there are so many more options and I happened to notice the question marks behind the FNIS idles, so it made me wonder if I am missing them or something went wrong with installing the beta...

Thanks for answering though :D

- Moo.

Yups, I did (of course). I am not new to modding with SL. But with the new beta, there are so many more options and I happened to notice the question marks behind the FNIS idles, so it made me wonder if I am missing them or something went wrong with installing the beta...

- Moo.

I'll take a look.

or post a screenshot.   

one with the skeleton?

the one with the skeleton, the full package

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

this is my list of all the mods

or post a screenshot.   

one with the skeleton?

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

What mod is the "racemenuplugin.esp"

or post a screenshot.   

one with the skeleton?

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

What mod is the "racemenuplugin.esp"

emmm is extra sliders for race menu i think, but i desative and nothing, still crash

No problem @shadowking622, just keep the "quotes" short. Usually just the last one item. You can edit them when you quote.

"The more you know."

- Moo.

It doesn't show up with me.

Hmm, strange then. I decided to reinstall the SL beta, FNIS 5.5, the FNIS Spells and the patch on Nexus. Then I ran FNIS, which gave no errors. I checked in SL and... still the FNIS Framework and Creature Idles have a "?" behind them :-\

So I checked in the game folders for Sexlab and I can't find the mention .hkx files in the folder meshes/actors/character/behaviors/. Or any other folder for SL or FNIS for that matter.

I wonder if I am the only one with this problem. And more importantly, if it matters for the functioning of the beta. I am guessing it does, otherwise the checks wouldn't be there...

- Moo.

P.S. Thank you for checking Shadowking :)

EDIT:

Under the spoiler is the output of FNIS. And I attached my papyrus log

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   27-7-2015 23:54:57
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
mt_behavior usage: 0,4 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 4,1 %   ( 10 paired, 1 kill animations)

1566 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 670 animations for 2 mods and 23 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm, strange then. I decided to reinstall the SL beta, FNIS 5.5, the FNIS Spells and the patch on Nexus. Then I ran FNIS, which gave no errors. I checked in SL and... still the FNIS Framework and Creature Idles have a "?" behind them :-\

If you mean the value: "Reading MNC V?.? ..." it is because the FNIS_MoreNastyCritters.txt" file does not specify its version.

Don't worry about it, I see that the creature animations are correctly registered in your log...

- Moo.

I think that he means in the MCM both idles shows a ?.

If you mean the value: "Reading MNC V?.? ..." it is because the FNIS_MoreNastyCritters.txt" file does not specify its version.

Don't worry about it, I see that the creature animations are correctly registered in your log...

No, I mean in the SexLab Beta MCM, under the last option (I can't remember now what it is called, reinstall and cleaning or some such?). On the right hand side there is a list of the requirements and there, behind the FNIS framework and creature idles, is a question mark.