Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

excellent work, which you use weapons mob?

im sorry me bad English

They both are great swords,

1. Faleria  (from last remnant)

2. Maliki    (from prince of persia)

Gaya's fav color is blue and her armors are which in blue lolz

I changed the color to full fill her wishes lolzzz

You can get the original version of the mod on nexus (i got it from there, the original colors of both are in gold)

the black and red great swords are from different weapon mod, i think tera weapons. This mod has a collection of shields, lances, one hand swords and two hand swords..

No problem with the brest size, I'm just glad that the mod was made avaible to the public.

If someone sometime does a version with bigger brest size then that good but I'm still

enjoying this mod a lot! Just waiting for the breast animation when someone makes the

body compatible.

Excellent work and may you have good luck on anything you do!

Idk if that will help, but i have some textures to share, at least the face ones got almost done (at least for me), im using my old textures for that, not really muscular,keep on mind its a mix of various ppls textures and a bit of mine also, cant really name of ppl wich i got because i forgot, sorry about, the head ones and body its waht im using at my chars cbbe+tbbp, i just need adapt that body textures for zamzelim body yet, and also try later on a muscular map, fell free to test that (yea i like porcelain doll like the heads my bad ).

Btw: fi i forgot a file lemme know that.

Link at attach whole file or at webcloudstorage : 

https://mega.co.nz/#!whMBkYCJ!PnhC80BUtCmY87UPl1EVyRmM56JMdXtpx0bb4qnP2ZI

female_textures.zip

Idk if that will help, but i have some textures to share, at least the face ones got almost done (at least for me), im using my old textures for that, not really muscular,keep on mind its a mix of various ppls textures and a bit of mine also, cant really name of ppl wich i got because i forgot, sorry about, the head ones and body its waht im using at my chars cbbe+tbbp, i just need adapt that body textures for zamzelim body yet, and also try later on a muscular map, fell free to test that (yea i like porcelain doll like the heads my bad ).

Thanks for sharing..

I checked your textures with ZGGB-R and the face textures are good (skin color is slightly tan but it works if you wear any neck wear) and can be used as alternate but the body textures are not compatible with the body cause as you said these are for cbbe body.

I will add face textures from your shared textures in the main post with you name beside it...Thanks again

GUys sorry pliz my pc is crashed and now i cant buy new i wrote from my phone  i think i will buy new during 2-3 weeks so it will be no armor conversions during this time (((sorry

Sad to hear about you pc..

No problem Yura, I'm very grateful that you wanna help in armor conversion, take your time.

Until then i'll be converting some of the amors that i want to convert..Gonna work on Jade armor from mortal kombat, converted that armor for my ZGGB-T couple of months ago and it awesome...

Cheers

Thanks for sharing..

I checked your textures with ZGGB-R and the face textures are good (skin color is slightly tan but it works if you wear any neck wear) and can be used as alternate but the body textures are not compatible with the body cause as you said these are for cbbe body.

I will add face textures from your shared textures in the main post with you name beside it...Thanks again

np at all, about the body textures i got yours and im trying do more muscular and another more smooth so ppl can take options when download that, still working, if works well ill post your textures again in 2-3 days, im just doing a lil makeup on that

Make up? CAnt we do the maske up in race menu mod by installing edvance character edit. I do the make up like that....

And thanks for your effort, i really appreciate some muscular textures

i just said make up because its yours textures im working on, not mine :) , i dnt fell confortable to get credit for a thing wich its not mine, ill just do a lil more muscular and another more smooth trying match the face texture from previous files of mines and yours.Btw ill take couple days till i fell like its almost done btw tests till upload, im still using cbbe, so i need save my regular meshes/textures and actived your body type for tests.

Make up? CAnt we do the maske up in race menu mod by installing edvance character edit. I do the make up like that....

And thanks for your effort, i really appreciate some muscular textures

i just said make up because its yours textures im working on, not mine :) , i dnt fell confortable to get credit for a thing wich its not mine, ill just do a lil more muscular and another more smooth trying match the face texture from previous files of mines and yours.Btw ill take couple days till i fell like its almost done btw tests till upload, im still using cbbe, so i need save my regular meshes/textures and actived your body type for tests.

Oh thanks for help bro

I'm working on a jade from mortal combat armor conversion, i have it for my ZGGB-T and its a good looking costume.

Sorry saying that, but will take more time because i was testing that with dif enbs, and im just too wise and have habit to shift+del the enbs and replace to another, and just deleted important skyrim files(one of that enbs saved a file at Data folder and i dnt got attention on that, and deleted i almost entire folder) and that do not works anymore, so i need do a reinstall of all, sorry. 

may i asked whether the shemale version is in developing? please make a shemale version if possible...many thanks <3

Actually i planned to release the shemale version with the main release and i made the shemale body but in game the body didnt have the penis on it. I dont know what was the reason because in 3ds max and in nifskope there was nothing wrong with the body. Now i am gonna make it from the start, right now i am working in the armors and getting very little time for it.

I want to make and release the shemale version and eventually i will.

hey bro can I have or CHSBHC version of the zggb r? I like that version a lot

Chsbhc? Sir there is no chsbhc version of zggb. if you are talking about the one which is in the 'Evolution' section, the first one, i used chsbhc when i started practicing 3ds max. When i started working on rebirth body i deleted the chsbhc files. And when i made zggb i deleted the rebirth files.

And by any chance you are reffering to zggb-t, its not chsbhc and uses cbbe textures, then sorry its not for release.

You should ask the author of the Sporty/Sexy body if he'd do a version for this body. he may just do it.

Since you're banned on nexus, I'll bet you could get a volunteer from the forum here to play go-between and do the leg work for you. 

Good news about this, Calyps is making the Heroic Form body compatible with UNP textures, so in effect you can use any UNP texture mods on the Heroic Body.

Since this uses Calyps mod as a base, I think you could use the sporty athletic map for this body correct? 

Well that will be really great cause then we can use muscle textures or wet textures with the mod to make it complete as a zggb style..

About the armors i know i am getting slow because the electricity outage issue we are having i told before hasnt been resloved. But instead of outage for 4 hrs after every hour now its down to 2 hrs after every hour and my ups' batteries got weaker (have been using them for 2 yrs now, and its timw to get new ones) so my quad(gaming pc) only lasts for 15-17 mins on the batteries. So because work and these couple of issues i am not getting the time.

But i have converted 2 armors (1.5 actually, u will know what i mean when u'll see the half one) just have to make some colors for the half one then i'll upload them. I am hoping that i will finish it today and upload it after..

Once again, Thanks for liking the mod...cheers.

we all know that for for *bbp compatibility it needs skin weighting painted. Well guess what: racemenu breast size scaling also relies on it.

Here's a fact: problems that one person has with modelling 3dsMax > Skyrim are not necessarily going to be had by others. So the 'dark circles' you mention in the op may not necessarily appear for others. That can be determined by having a small handful of people (5-6) test it. 

The tbbp crushed breast problem is a perfect example. Using the exact same files on a clean install of the game, ACDale (artist of ADEC alt-body) had only nords with crushed breast. After some changes, he had all races crush, and I had all EXCEPT redguard. 

I'd also be curious to see an image of the problem as it may be something indirectly related to the weighting.

On a separate note, I was also curious... why the change in breast size from previous versions?

@monsto,

ZGGB has average looking breasts size or less, never liked the bodies with bigger breasts. The only reason i stated making ZGGB-T because of the tbbp but then i thought Why not make it heavier than original so it seems some kind of transformation so i created the cbbe body in slider close to maki's cbbev3m with slighty bigger breasts with tbbp than i simply copied the zggb meshes (edit meshes) and applied on newly exported bodies from bodyslider and then i made it more heavier(big breasts, more bigger but and thighs) as u can see the difference between zggb and zggb-t, but then i edited (decreased) the breasts size but still they are bigger than zggb.

About zggb-r, i wanted to make a body exactly the why i originaly intended when i made zggb and its just a luck to find the perfect body for that thanks to the original makr of the mod i worked on.

I will post some pics of the tbbp issue i was having as soon as i solve my new problem. Something is wrong with the hdd, pc hangs when do any thing related to that hdd ( cant copy files or folders, if i try to load mod manager it stopped in a half way and then pc hangs..when i force restart from the power button hdd doesnt show in bios and in my computer but when i shutdown the pc and boot again and it show the hdd. I thought maybe nees to install new windows and i did but having same issue..i think something wrong with the data or power cable or may be its the hdd) luckily i made the back up in march when i was working on zggb-r, copying the files from my extermal to diff hdd then i just need to copy armor fioes for zggb-r because no back up for that mod i mean i worked on (3ds max) diff pcdiff and it has all the files i made from zggb to zggb-r but ck is in my gaming pc so u see i need the armor files because i made the esp in that pc with the entries and paths....

Just prey for me that my hdd issue reolves...

I changed the data and power cable with dvd rom and i think the problem is solved, i was able to copy all zggb-r data and there was no lag when i was in the questioned hdd and the mod manager was loading and then the electricity out happened, going to check it later...hoping the problem will not occur anymore...

some pics of one of the two armors i'm going to upload...

i6JVb7s0HyQiq.pngib01MYlwJiJfW5.pngiS3ksDqha9DTo.pngi1M3SWcS6Dj6A.png