Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sanguine's Debauchery

MCM SKSE FNIS Slavery Death Alternative

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4117 replies to this topic

AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts

Shadowman, have you used previous versions of SD?

No, However, your previous advice worked and I think it was lovers hook that was causing the crash.

Unfortunately, the hired thugs no crash me when I'm about to be forced to my knees. This might just be a simple overload though. It happened in an extremely populated area.

Quite possible. Glad I could help. :)

Thank you for your help earlier. It is really appreciated. However (SIGH...) The thug crashing is still there. I can get 'enslaved' and forced to follow the master around, but when (I assume) I'm about to be raped, the game crashed. My arms are bound and the collar is there, It just crashes whenever an animation other than following the master starts...

Hook and addict are still gone and spriggan is working perfectly. Maybe its another non compatible mod? I understand if this is beyond you and I am already thankful for your help earlier.

*Goes back to bug smashing*

Actually, there is one thing I could suggest... when I was enslaved by the thug, I found I had to remain really close to him, or I would get a penalty. If your comp isn't top notch, but you run it on ultra graphics, you may be adding too much at once when you get that penalty immediately after getting enslaved. It takes a moment for all of your armor to be removed, so you could have a lot of things happenig at the exact same same time, thus f***ing up your game. Stay close as all hell to him (right away), and you might be able to make it to your destination. No penalty means no problem (I hope).

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Valgo

Valgo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Looks like I'll gonna need help again.

As soon as I ask my PC's Mistress/Master to work for her/him, I get the shackles. So far so good. I can walk away now and try to make money but after a while I always get the message "Escape in 5 minutes" and my penalty points begin to rise. Eventually I am free but I failed the quest and do not get my stuff back (of course).
Is this intended? Do I have to collect the gold close to the mistress/master? (Which is hard...there is nothing. I don't need nothing I need 500gold^^)

shinji72

shinji72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Yes I've noticed the same problem. How Im supposed to get the money if I cant get far from the master? (my idea would be to resort to prostituting with the other bandit. But you really have to be damn close!).

Lets see how SD2 will handle this issue. 
I would like just to know if it is just me and valgo and we have some kind of bug... Or is the same for everyone?

CGi

CGi

Tha Grandmasta of all Typos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

You mistress/master should follow your toon, when working for your freedom.
But there my be cases, where conflicts arise. Like gaining demerits, while trying to collect the gold/items.

Or the masters Ai kicking in again, so she/he follows daily routines (added by SD as well).

shinji72

shinji72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Thank you CGI. In my cases (enslaved 2 or 3 time) the master just followed his daily schedule....

CGi

CGi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

in this case, working for your freedom is officially broken for the most of us.
i only had it working once, a few version ago and never tried again, since it stopped working for me in later version.

i suggest you try to reach -50 demerits or find some funny/unusual ways, to get your of your owner.

To clarify some things about SD2 ... again:
- SD2 is a framework, like SexLab, that does nothing on it's own.

- it's up to the modders, what SD2 will offer.

- it's very likely, that jbezorg will port some of SDs features/quests to SD2 himself. But better don't count on all of them being ported, as he might be pretty burned out after releasing SD2.

shinji72

shinji72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

SD2 as a framework? First time I've heard of that.

I cant wait for this next release.
But I've read many statement saying SD2 was going to use SexLab.

It's not true then?

Or maybe that means it's using part of sexlab framework?

Or maybe you can me point me somewhere I could find all this information? ;)

(Really, I know answering the same question again and again can become a real bore)

CGi

CGi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

it was stated pretty often, tons of pages back.
So i thought it might be worth it, mentioning the facts again.

SD2 will be a framework for SD stuff. it'll use SexLab as animation framwork.

So mods for SD2 will run on SD2, SexLab and maybe xaz Animation Pack. Depending on what the mod does.

if i would have to describe the framework, i would say that its an "Light framework for enslavement, relationship handling and alternative to death".

Long description is long. O_o

No official information about SD2 available.
i can only tell you what jbezorg already wrote himself in this thread.

Even tho i spoiled some new informations again, by trying to describe it. -.- Shame on me.

Not this bad answering the same questions again, as it's been a while this stuff has been mentioned.
But answering questions, that was answered one page back or even on the same page is just ... well ... you know.

shinji72

shinji72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

I know, I know.

My obvious next question will be an ETA, but I'll leave it there.

Yeah, You spoiled a little bit with the name.... 
Now I'm thinking the next time I die I will be sent to daedric hell and have to fight (or to pimp) my way back to Skyrim! 

CGi

CGi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

No ETA.

Do i know about any progress? No ... or maybe yes ... or no? i don't know. :P

i'm not involved in the making of SD2, you know?

You're wrong about the deadric hell, unless someone makes such a module based on SD2.
Like i wrote: it may feature some of the stuff you already know from SD. Which stuff? Not relevant, as the framework is still W.i.P.

And what about the pimping thought? SD was never meant to be a prostitution mod. it's an alternative to death, so dying and going to (pimping) hell is no part of it.
Why it features sex than? Because cooking and cleaning while being enslaved would just be pointless ... unless it involves more mature content to go with it. :)

if you want to play a mod, that enslaves your toon, forces you to cook for your master and to have sex with him, try Player Slave Encounters for Oblivion. This mod is just awesome.

ganeysgod99

ganeysgod99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

So the "Wanted!" Quest how do I complete it? I've done console codes to increase my bounty etc etc. nothing, someone help me?

CGi

CGi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

You need to have bounty hunters being send after you.
Don't know if it's based on WIAddItemXX, but no matter what, it barely happens unless you're low level ... it's a vanilla function and a strange one too.

Read the OP about WIAddItemXX. it's a chain quest.

ganeysgod99

ganeysgod99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

You need to have bounty hunters being send after you.
Don't know if it's based on WIAddItemXX, but no matter what, it barely happens unless you're low level ... it's a vanilla function and a strange one too.

Read the OP about WIAddItemXX. it's a chain quest.

I have several times i dont get it. is it a console command deal?

Pinute

Pinute

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

in this case, working for your freedom is officially broken for the most of us.
i only had it working once, a few version ago and never tried again, since it stopped working for me in later version.

i suggest you try to reach -50 demerits or find some funny/unusual ways, to get your of your owner.

To clarify some things about SD2 ... again:
- SD2 is a framework, like SexLab, that does nothing on it's own.

- it's up to the modders, what SD2 will offer.

- it's very likely, that jbezorg will port some of SDs features/quests to SD2 himself. But better don't count on all of them being ported, as he might be pretty burned out after releasing SD2.

You could try stashing some stuff (maybe even just the gold) near where the master is. It's actually a realistic way to play the game - why would you carry 3 sets of armor, your camp gear, etc. when you're heading in to a fight? If you don't like just leaving stuff on the ground you could use http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/19303/? . summon a chest, dump stuff in, go fight, come back and empty. 

CGi

CGi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

I have several times i dont get it. is it a console command deal?

i don't get it either.
if it happens, it happens.

After tresspassing and stealing in Riverwood, they visited me. So i freed my toon and went back, stole some more and there they was again.

This happens 5 fucking times. :( i was about to call this Mistwatch guy husband.

After reaching level 23 (if i remember right), it seemed they where affraid of my toon.

Next time i met them, was about 10 level later ... in the meanwhile i robbed whole Whiterun and some fisherman and hunters in the wild. -.-

But if i understood jbezorg right, you need to finish every stage of WIAddItemXX. Which means for me, i got to deliver a freaking Dwemer item to Calcermo before i can meet the thugs again.

This again must mean, i need to tresspass, steal, deliver a item and maybe i meet the thugs.
SD did not touch this quest line, so thank Bethesda for the strange logic.

You could try stashing some stuff (maybe even just the gold) near where the master is. It's actually a realistic way to play the game - why would you carry 3 sets of armor, your camp gear, etc. when you're heading in to a fight? If you don't like just leaving stuff on the ground you could use http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/19303/? . summon a chest, dump stuff in, go fight, come back and empty. 

Or you use Niruins Buisiness Plan (if working for your master) or WorkingGirl (works before).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MCM, SKSE, FNIS, Slavery, Death Alternative