Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sanguine's Debauchery

MCM SKSE FNIS Slavery Death Alternative

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4117 replies to this topic

Qurion

Qurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

I too have a problem to bring this to work together with Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS). It always undress the Schlong, so i see every second the underwear and the schlong again. I tried to disable something; but i only made it that in se scenes the schlong is showing, but between the bug continues. Is there a patch or an guide what settings need to be done to make this mod compatible with SoS?

Disable Sanguine's Daedric Artifact and check "Hands" in the aggressive part of SexLab. That's what i did to use SOS with SD

Velerion

Velerion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I too have a problem to bring this to work together with Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS). It always undress the Schlong, so i see every second the underwear and the schlong again. I tried to disable something; but i only made it that in se scenes the schlong is showing, but between the bug continues. Is there a patch or an guide what settings need to be done to make this mod compatible with SoS?

Disable Sanguine's Daedric Artifact and check "Hands" in the aggressive part of SexLab. That's what i did to use SOS with SD

I disabled the artefact already before the installation and enabled unequip hands in sexlab about the animation problem. Sadly this didn't fix the underwear-problem that outside the sex-scenes the schlong always get unequiped and reequiped again and again (and this leads to CTD)

aahshyt

aahshyt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Hmm when im enslaved and have sex my char all of a sudden start drifting away like typing tcl in the console.. And my master doesnt seem to care about me.. </3

webb71

webb71

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Still having the issue where when my char gets enslaved the first thing that happens after being in the kneeling position is that she and the master ragdoll.  After that my char ends up floating into the air and the limbs get all contorted like some sort of ragdoll bug.  Eventually my char moves back toward the master but it is usually incredibly out of alignment (upside down, sideways, clipping through each other etc).  I should mention that during all this they are still doing the thrusting animations even though my character is spazzing out and ignoring gravity.  I've tried disabling defeat and submit and various other mods with no luck.  The only thing I havn't tried disabling is Faalskar, but I cant see how that would be the problem.

winchester

winchester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Does it not work with Zaz Resources and Sexlab together?

http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/24023/?

I see the two animations start at the same time, sexlab and Zaz Resources.

wren888

wren888

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

webb71, I found uninstalling Falskaar helps with some SD problems. I've had sporadic floating trouble as well.

Currently I'm struggling with the absence of zaz animations (e.g., pillory, posts, cage, etc.), alluded to by Xxantoss on page 128, axel9fr's 2nd post on page 129, axel9fr twice more on 131, ganix15 twice on page 135, x9800 on page 135, omnomnom997's 3rd post on 337, and perhaps Winchester just above. Like them, I'm hoping for a solution.

Specifics.

With SD 5.5.1 and previous versions, after earning 10 or so demerits my character was put on zaz apparatuses and flogged while she moaned in pain. With the SD 7-27-13 version, she is sometimes put on an apparatus for a few seconds while her master does an intercourse animation, then the apparatus disappears and she is moved to the intercourse animation with him. The moaning in pain continues, combined with sexual vocalizations from master and slave. Often the animation of my character on the post, pillory, etc., doesn't play at all when it should. Only the intercourse animation with zaz and SL sounds playing at one time. Also, early in my character's enslavement when demerits are low, she should be whipped while in a kneeling position, but often is standing idle.

I tried deleting mods, using an early character that never had SL, SD, or many mods with scripts, changing load order, and using earlier versions of SL. Thinking it might be similar to the unequip hands problem, I tried unequipping everything except the daedric artifact. I've also tried equipping everything except the hands. Next, I thought I'd start a new character with almost no mods, go to the bandit lair Redoran Retreat, then add the SD mods. If the zaz animations work, I'll add mods until I find the culprit.

As many of you aren't having this problem of SL animations overriding SD animations, there must be a solution. For example, CGI has successfully got SL, SD, Submit, and Defeat properly working together. If someone could help me with a solution, I would be grateful. Naturally, if I find the answer I'll let you know.

I'm using:

SL 1.14

SD 7-27-13

FNIS 3.5

skse 1.9.32

Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0

SexiS data files, Feb 23 version

Sky UI 4.0

UNBP BBP 2.4

X32 Maximum Skeleton 1.81

Zaz animation pack V0051

Victoria's High heel walking animation 1.3b

zaria's restraints 1.0

Better males 2.3.2

NMM 0.45.6

Wrye Smash 303.

My current load order is

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SkyUI.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

To all of you who offer assistance to those of us with difficulties, thank you.

My thanks especially to jbezorg and all the other talented modders who contribute to this site.

Velerion

Velerion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I already found the error: SPERG did it; i activated the brawl-mode and it works now

wren888

wren888

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

What's SPERG? What brawl mode?

Edit: I looked up SPERG and found it at http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/24445/. I don't use it. What does it do that causes the SL-SD animation problems? I'm wondering if perhaps there's a mod I'm using which does the same thing.

Here are the mods and loadorder I normally use:

Spoiler

Velerion

Velerion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Sry for the confusion, but i was so exited that everything works, that i forgot to insert the link to the mod. But yes, it may be possible that the same problem that was in SPERG also happen in other Mods. At least after i activated the brawl-option there it works fine. Maybe somebody can find out what the problem may there be.

webb71

webb71

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

webb71, I found uninstalling Falskaar helps with some SD problems. I've had sporadic floating trouble as well.

Currently I'm struggling with the absence of zaz animations (e.g., pillory, posts, cage, etc.), alluded to by Xxantoss on page 128, axel9fr's 2nd post on page 129, axel9fr twice more on 131, ganix15 twice on page 135, x9800 on page 135, omnomnom997's 3rd post on 337, and perhaps Winchester just above. Like them, I'm hoping for a solution.

Specifics.

With SD 5.5.1 and previous versions, after earning 10 or so demerits my character was put on zaz apparatuses and flogged while she moaned in pain. With the SD 7-27-13 version, she is sometimes put on an apparatus for a few seconds while her master does an intercourse animation, then the apparatus disappears and she is moved to the intercourse animation with him. The moaning in pain continues, combined with sexual vocalizations from master and slave. Often the animation of my character on the post, pillory, etc., doesn't play at all when it should. Only the intercourse animation with zaz and SL sounds playing at one time. Also, early in my character's enslavement when demerits are low, she should be whipped while in a kneeling position, but often is standing idle.

I tried deleting mods, using an early character that never had SL, SD, or many mods with scripts, changing load order, and using earlier versions of SL. Thinking it might be similar to the unequip hands problem, I tried unequipping everything except the daedric artifact. I've also tried equipping everything except the hands. Next, I thought I'd start a new character with almost no mods, go to the bandit lair Redoran Retreat, then add the SD mods. If the zaz animations work, I'll add mods until I find the culprit.

As many of you aren't having this problem of SL animations overriding SD animations, there must be a solution. For example, CGI has successfully got SL, SD, Submit, and Defeat properly working together. If someone could help me with a solution, I would be grateful. Naturally, if I find the answer I'll let you know.

I'm using:

SL 1.14

SD 7-27-13

FNIS 3.5

skse 1.9.32

Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0

Sky UI 4.0

UNBP BBP 2.4

Zaz animation pack V0051

zaria's restraints 1.0

Better males 2.3.2

NMM 0.45.6

Wrye Smash 303.

My current load order is

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SkyUI.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

My thanks especially to jbezorg and all the other talented modders who contribute to this site.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.  I will try uninstalling faslkar tonight and let you know if it fixes the issues.  If it doesn't, I think ill just be patient and wait for sd2 lol.

webb71

webb71

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Specifics.

I'm using:

SL 1.14

SD 7-27-13

FNIS 3.5

skse 1.9.32

Fuz Ro D-oh 6.0

Sky UI 4.0

UNBP BBP 2.4

Zaz animation pack V0051

zaria's restraints 1.0

Better males 2.3.2

NMM 0.45.6

Wrye Smash 303.

My current load order is

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
SkyUI.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.  I will try uninstalling faslkar tonight and let you know if it fixes the issues.  If it doesn't, I think ill just be patient and wait for sd2 lol.

Disabled Falskaar and no luck, still got the same weird crap going on.  I wonder if i should make a video of this so people get an idea of what I'm talking about.  It's not the easiest thing to describe.

pingupower

pingupower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I encountered a weird bug that is kind of gamebreaking.My char was enslaved by hired thugs. When the we passed near the Valthiem Towers (the small dungeon where they ask for toll east of Whiterun) They were attacked and I escaped, I made it to Goldenlock Mine (darkwater crossing) and freed myself. Now if I sleepor go near the towers at least one of the thugs finds me again. And that's the weird part: near the thugs I loose control over the char and an aniation starts with my char simply walking away and then I'm stuck standing while npcs act like if we were fighting.

LoganX

LoganX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

God damn it! Help me guys, how to make the player not kneeling all the time when there is an animation! When i'm whipping, when someones have sex with me i'm all the time on my knne! Help!

LoganX

LoganX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Now i set change in MCM and i'm not kneeling, but standing! Also when i'm whipped i'm standing and i don't have sex anims an punish as in screenshots,

Fredfish

Fredfish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Did you run FNIS ?

LoganX

LoganX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Yep, and it sad that he read Sanguine's Debauchery. Is it possible, that Animated Prostitution causes the problem? Or SexAddicts or Prison Overhaul? Anyway i uinstalled AP but it didn't work... 

LoganX

LoganX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Screw it. For now it sometimes works sometimes not... but there is another problem... i've gained quest from my master, he said that he want to retire to the island. I was captured and i started running. I escaped but quest won't end.

wren888

wren888

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

webb71, it appears I led you astray about Falskaar. It may cause a minor SD problem, namely, whipping is accompanied by a crunching sound now instead of a thumping sound. Falskaar may be at fault, but it's too early for me to say with certainty. Regardless, Falskaar is not responsible for the difficulty you describe. I apologize.

I did a lot of testing, initially using a new character and virtually no mods apart from what SD requires. I found a way to avoid my problem of Zaz animations (pillory, posts, wheel) being disrupted by SL (see my post on the previous page). After reaching about 10 demerits, I had to avoid giving an "angry" statement to the master. Passive statements, running away, and pickpocketing attempts played out smoothly. Dancing and the spriggan quest work fine too.

That was the status until a few hours ago. At that time, I upgraded SL to 1.15b, which minimized my difficulties. I loaded my other hundred mods, and it's working about the same. SL 1.15b is available at http://www.loverslab...b-updated-0811/. I still have an occasional overlay of SL and SD vocalizations, but so far they no longer cause CTDs or irreversible problems. Now I have relatively minor difficulties, such as my character not joining in the sex animation until the second phase, such as her and the master occasionally being positioned far apart instead of together. Sometimes she stands during her caning rather than kneeling with head down (perhaps LoganX's problem?). My character no longer gets put in the Zaz cage on a post. Even though I set the SD hp buffer at 1.5, she still gets killed sometimes from weak attacks. The "k" key often works for surrender, though it doesn't always work for what SL assigned it to do. Maybe I'll try to reassign it. The master sometimes doesn't respond when I run to the end of my invisible leash and am pulled back. I just wait a bit and try again. Sometimes the master gets stuck in a repetitive vanilla idle animation. I found walking up right beside him often snaps him out of it. Sometimes the master stands like he's going to cane my character, but doesn't because there's no cane in his hand Using the console, I give him one, and he starts caning. All these are minor annoyances compared to the difficulty I had before. I figure just minor problems are pretty good since jbezorg's 7-27-13 version of SD is just a temporary patch he thoughtfully provided to tide us over until SD2. At any rate, things have been smoother since SL 1.15b. I haven't floated or slid off into the distance so far, a problem which sounds similar to webb71's trouble, except I never had the gangly motions he describes. Hopefully The SL upgrade will help him. From Ashal's description, SL 1.15b is more stable, which my experience so far substantiates. It appears some of our SD problems may have actually been SL problems, but perhaps I should only speak for myself.

Next for me to do is getting Submit and/or Defeat working harmoniously as CGI has done. Other SL mods too.

I hope you will allow me an anecdote which occurred during my testing with a new, level one character. I got enslaved in Redoran Retreat by a bandit, picked up an arrow and escaped, still naked with my hands tied behind me. A ran out of the place, searching for a nice person to help me or a second weapon to cut my bonds. I came across three Thalmor and their prisoner. "Help me!" I said to a Thalmor. Of course, he wanted service, so I went to the prisoner. A box came up. "Do you want to free him?" To get back at the high elves, I freed the guy, don't ask me how. As I sprinted down the road, naked and bound, the Thalmor yelling gradually grew softer. I got hit in the back by a couple fire bolts, but escaped. Revenge is sweet.

CGi

CGi

Tha Grandmasta of all Typos

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Next for me to do is getting Submit and/or Defeat working harmoniously as CGI has done. Other SL mods too.

it's not really this harmoniously, as with low hp chars you still got to pay attention, same as in vanilla Skyrim. Especially if more than 1 enemie is attacking you. Hence my post in the submit thread. On toons with 500+ hp, you can really just lean back and watch things happening.
But be aware: if you use equip that boosts your hp, rape unequips it, so the next attacks from enemies will kill your toon easily again.

i meant 500 hp without any boosting spells, potions or equip.

in case of SkyRe, 750+ hp is required.

wren888

wren888

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Thanks for the warning, CGI. I'll avoid getting overconfident. Good advice in your link. I'll probably try just Submit or just Defeat with a sizable hp% gap between the one I choose and SD to avoid triggering them both at once. I'd probably just use Submit for the automatic surrender feature anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MCM, SKSE, FNIS, Slavery, Death Alternative